- Text Size +
Wednesday

Why did Theo’s heartrate take off as soon as he saw this text?  Was he nervous?  Intrigued?  Both?  He couldn’t even tell anymore.

He read the text again.  >

No one had asked him about working out today.  This was the very first mention of it.  What, they just assumed he was free, and would even want to come??  Doesn’t Theo get a say in this?!

But his vision swirled as he remembered grabbing her hand -- that rugged, man-crushing hand.  Remembered stepping up to her battering ram sized arm.  The one that had lifted him like a crane, suspended a foot and a half in the air …

*Gulp*  The woman had more than a few screws loose, didn’t she?  Maybe she wouldn’t do anything if he refused to show.  Or maybe … hell … imagine if she were to show up at his front door.  Bash it in, if she pleased.  And then … then …

God damn it -- was he getting turned on?!  Why was this possibly exciting him!?  The hell were these women doing to his head??

* * *

“Theo!!” Ned cheered, garishly dressed and perky as always.  “Good -- you made it!  She’ll love that you’re early.”

By twelve minutes, in fact.  Not that he scrambled to get ready or anything.  Or sped through traffic.  Or -- well, no need to dwell.  “Listen,” he hastened, “I just want to work out today.  No games, no ‘magic tricks’, no shenanigans, no--”  Theo blinked.  “What?”

Ned was chuckling.  “I don’t think that’s our choice to make, bud.”  

The hairs on the back of Theo’s neck rose.  “Umm… all the same, I’d like to ask Lola--“

“You can try!  But I doubt you’ll get a word in.  She was very specific: come in, line up, and wait for instructions.”

“What?  I--“

“C’mon!”  Ned seemed almost giddy as a schoolboy, waving back as he skipped through the house.

Was Theo nuts for showing up here?  Maybe so.  But too late now.

He stepped into the workout room, turned, and Boom.  There was Lola.  "Oh hell.”  She stood with back straight, feet shoulder width apart, arms behind her back.  And dressed in a green-brown camo outfit which hugged her bosom tight and left her oversized arms and legs exposed.  Her hair was pulled back in a tight bun beneath a military-style cap, and she wore a tight, severe frown.  He couldn’t have looked away from her if he tried.  She was just … so …

“Attennn-TION!” the huge woman barked, startling the hell out of him as she tapped her rugged leather boots together and stood rigidly upright with fists clenched at her sides.  “FORM RANKS!!”

His heart pounded.  He looked to Ned in involuntary panic.

“Follow my lead!” whispered Ned excitedly.  “It’s just for fun.”  The slender man scrambled and planted his feet in front of Lola, mirroring his wife’s military pose and demeanor about as well as a man dressed in a pink leotard could ever hope to.

Theo just stood there.

“CADET!!” the woman boomed – so loudly and emphatically that he stood up straighter on the spot.  A knee-jerk reaction.  “NOT THERE … HERE!” She pointed next to Ted.  Was that a hint of a smile on her lips, or was she dead flat-out serious?

He dragged his feet on his way next to Ned.  Towering Lola clasped her hands behind her back and stared at each of them in turn.  “Looks like I’ve got my work cut out for me, with you sorry lot!”  She marched back and forth in front of them, inspecting them each in turn.  “Chin up!” she said, tilting Ned’s head with her finger.  “Shoulders back!”   She prodded, and Ned stood at even more flawless attention.

Theo’s wave of annoyance faltered as Lola’s steely-eyed gaze shot to him.  “What is this, a picnic in the park?!  Straighten those arms!  Feet together!  Stand up properly!!”

“Hey, um,” he began, keeping his expression flat, “this is cute and all, but I was really hoping today I could train Ned by mys—“

“CUTE!?”  She came up to him in a flash, her breasts and bulging pecs and massive shoulders suddenly filling his vision.  “Now I KNOW you did not just call your commanding officer ‘CUTE’!  I MUST be hearing things!  Do you want to try that again, Tenderfoot?!?”

Again: the glint of amusement in her eyes, mixed with fire.  He wasn’t sure which to believe.  The heat of her body threatened to melt him on the spot.  “I…” he began, cotton-mouthed, “I just mean, I think I—“

“THINK!?”  Her boots thumped even closer; her face leaned forward.  She’d be right in his grill right now, like a drill sergeant, if her face were a mere fourteen inches lower!  Christ, her tits were massive!  “New recruits do not ‘THINK’!” she barked.  He could swear a drop of spittle hit his cheek.  “There are only three phrases in your voc-ab-u-lar-eee!  ‘Yes, ma’am’, ‘No, ma’am’, and ‘Sorry, ma’am’!  IS THAT UNDERSTOOD!?”

He couldn’t stop his gulp.  “I, um--“

“EYES STRAIGHT AHEAD, ROOKIE!”

Straight ahead?  But … her tits!  So close he could almost lick them!

“Can we just--“

She inhaled sharply.  Not only her chest inflated, but her pecs, her delts, her biceps…!!  “HIT THE DECK, MEASLY CADET!”

“What?”

“Thirty pushups!  GO GO GO!!”

Two palms pressed down on his shoulders like a can crusher and crumpled him to the floor with embarrassing ease.  Ned had started into pushups himself, for some reason, but--

“SHOULD I MAKE IT FORTY!!?”

Ack!  “N-No, ma’am!” Theo heard his own voice yelp.  He couldn’t help it!  The sight of her burly calves, rippling before his eyes, was enough to convince him on its own.  He got going on the pushups -- fast -- dreading the moment she discovered he could no longer do more than twenty…

* * *

They just finished their fourth workout.  No breaks yet.  “Y…Your wife’s … INSANE!!!” Theo hissed, slumped over, breathing raggedly.  Ned was breathing just as hard, but somehow wore a contented smile.

Lola’s footsteps thumped closer.  “Did I say you could stand around, Cadets?!”

Theo nervously fought through the fatigue and lifted his head.  “E…Enough!!!” he wheezed, with crazed eyes.  His legs chose that moment to give out entirely, and he stumbled to the floor.  “I… I can’t … take… any … more!!!”  He clenched his fists in feeble defense against the impending onslaught of--

What??  The woman reared back -- and smiled!  Ned cracked up too.  “Best … motivator … in the world … isn’t she?” he said amidst pants.  His brow wrinkled at Theo.  “Oops … I mean … you’re good too.”

It seemed an understandable afterthought.  Theo’s efforts to motivate people paled in comparison to … to … Christ, he could hardly bear to look at her!  “You push too hard!” he confessed, wanly pointing in her direction.

Lola’s laughter filled the room.  “Wrong,” she declared.  “You’ll see, by the end.”

See what??  No, you can’t just work someone to exhaustion like this.  You … You can’t--

“Break’s over, grunts!”

Oh no …

“Jumping jacks – GO!”

Ned almost instantly rose and started into shaky jumping jacks.  How?  Theo could barely--

“NOW, GREENHORN!!”

Theo found himself rising, as if her voice itself pulled him up.  It didn’t seem possible!  But under her stern eye, his jumping jacks began.

* * *

The most amazing thing happened.  The longer it went, and the more incredibly he held on, Lola’s voice began to inspire not with fear but with … encouragement.

“You got this, soldier!!!” she boomed, bent over behind him to put her face beside his ear.  “Fight it!!  No pain … NO PAIN!!!”  That was no longer a notional phrase.  His pain seemed to literally lessen now, each time her words rattled through his head.  “You can do it!” she barked -- and suddenly he could.  As if her very words were imbuing his veins and giving him strength!

“YES!!!” Lola barked, after his impossibly-completed set.  “THAT’S how it’s done!!!”

In his exhaustion: a wave of pleasure.  Pride.  Her compliment felt good, even more than the last.

“ONE MORE!!”

His spirits plummeted.  “N…No,” came his feeble protest, his head shaking side to side.  “I…I can’t…”  His arms dropped to his sides.

“YES, YOU CAN!!”

“No…”

“YOU CAN DO IT!!”

I can??

Thick fingers encircled his wrists and returned his hands to the bar overhead.  The sheer size of her forearms, compared to his …

“YOU’RE A WARRIOR!!”

Am I?

“YOU DO NOT QUIT!!!”

Her confidence buzzed through him.  She hadn’t been wrong yet.  So if she thought he could, then maybe: “I … I can!” he rasped, starting to believe!

“YOU CAN!” her voice affirmed, settling the matter.  He could.  He would!  Heaving on the bar for all he was worth, he brought it a third of the way down … now halfway! … and … and …!

He gasped as his strength suddenly grew; magnified!!  Now he rammed the bar to his shoulders with ease!  “I… I did it!” he wheezed in lightheaded disbelief, as--

Oh.  His cheeks flushed as he noticed Lola’s pointer and middle fingers on the bar, holding it down for him.  With a pleased smile, she pulled her fingers away and -- Zoom! -- the bar shot up out of his hands like a rocket.

“HUZZAH!” the camo-clad behemoth exulted, clapping him roughly on the back before lifting him off the bench by his scruff.  “That’s the dedication, the stick-with-it-ness you need!  There may be hope for you yet, Soldier!!”

The quick rise had set his head spinning, but without her hand there he may have toppled over.  “Wh… What?”  He craned his head.  “But … But I needed … your help … to do it.”

“Of course you needed help!  No man is an island, Tenderfoot -- you are not a Mighty!”  She swiveled him with ease, to face the mirror with her looming behind him.  “A man must accept his own limitations, and try his best anyway.  However small his contribution, he should not feel ashamed -- for he fights not for himself but for the good of his team!”

Theo’s pride prickled sharply at those words.  He tried to turn to face her … but he literally couldn’t.  Her hands held him in place like they weren’t even trying.  That’s when -- *gulp* -- he really looked at their reflection.  Her hips jutted out well wider than his arms on both sides.  His legs looked like popsicle sticks next to hers.  Her upper arms each seemed as big around as his entire head -- as were her breasts too, for that matter.  Good Christ, she made him look puny!  ‘Limitations’ … ‘Small contribution’ … It seemed almost forgivable now.  Compared to him, how could she really think anything else?

“But … But you’re…”

“Yes, Cadet?”  Her eyes sparkled with amusement now, more than anything, as she gazed at him through the reflection.

“I can fight for myself,” he insisted, his voice cautiously growing.  Lola was an exception; an outrageous outlier.  It wasn’t a fair comparison.  “I’m still plenty capable, compared to most people!”  Well… “Or most men, at least!  And that should count for something!”

Lola studied the man in front of her, pursing her lips.  His words … irked her.  His ego was still more troublesome than she’d hoped.

“Cadets!” she barked, making little Theo jump against her palms.  She released him and gathered a barbell with just one small five-pound weight on each end, bouncing and balancing it briefly in her palm before holding it out in front of her in the center of the floor.  “Approach!”

“Ooh!”  Ned skipped up to one end of the horizontal bar with an intrigued air.

“Why?” demanded Theo, clearly digging into stubborn mode again as he approached with arms folded.

“Not all Tenderfoots are created equal!” she acknowledged, to Theo’s surprise.  “Some are stronger, more capable than others, and must be respected accordingly!  Which of you Tenderfoots can defeat the other and prove yourself as top of your class?”  She shook the bar.  “We will find out!”

Another game?, Theo mused.  But Lola looked on him without a smirk.  She seemed sincere.  Perhaps he’d struck a bit of sense in her after all?  Even she must admit that Ned was not his equal.  No offense to Ned, but the guy was the very definition of a wimp and Theo was sick of being lumped in with him.  Yes, he would reestablish himself above Ned in the pecking order around here, gladly.

Her palmed stayed under the center of the bar, helping keep it steady, as Ned and Theo each held their five-pound plate like handlebars.  “Push, when I give the command.  He who can move his end of the bar to the center will be first among the Cadets.”

Just push Ned back a couple of feet?  This would be easy!

“Ready, Cadets!  … GO!”

Theo dug his feet in and threw his whole strength into the bar, shoving and heaving urgently.  Ned did the same – and matched him, that bastard!  Try as he might, Theo couldn’t move his end of the bar more than a few inches forward before Ned equaled his strength and brought the bar right back.

He couldn’t beat wimpy Ned?  Impossible!  Theo redoubled his efforts, driving his feet, pushing with reckless abandon.  But the resistance he met was tenacious, ferocious, relentless!  No -- he had to beat Ned!  He HAD to!  No matter what … it … took!! …

But after thirty seconds of red-faced struggling, Ned took a breather!  Theo shoved again…

And the bar still hardly moved.  Out of the corner of his eye, Theo noticed the rippling machinery of Lola’s arm hard at work.  Looking past the five-pound plate, Lola’s hand now held the bar with a white-knuckled grip.  “Y…You’re helping him!!” Theo finally realized, staggering back.

“Very observant, Cadet,” Lola deadpanned.

“Th-This is RIGGED!!”  Out of frustration, he heaved again.  It was utterly hopeless.  “How am I supposed to BEAT him!?”

“That still your goal, is it?”

“What?  Yeah … you said--”

“It’s all a lesson, Greenhorn!  You think beating another little Cadet is supposed to impress me!?  May as well pit a flea against an ant!”

“But--“

“Why not compete against ME, while you’re at it?!”

“What?  No, I--“

She flung the weights off the bar, one then the other.  Then -- *Whoosh!!* -- the bar lurched into their chests, sending Theo and Ned both staggering backward.  Just one arm, fully extended, began to push them toward the wall.  “Oof!” both men yelped.

“PUSH, cadets!!  Try to beat me!!”

They did, frantically -- but holy shit, she was strong.  Maybe with her arm bent, they could’ve overcome her single tricep; but now her leverage was too good, and her legs too damned powerful, and they could do little but slow her down slightly, until--

*Thoomp!*  Their backs hit the wall at the same time, the bar still pressing into their chests, pinning them flat!

“Competing with each other is NOT the point!” she reprimanded sternly, glaring at Ned but mostly at Theo.  “Alone, a Cadet is nothing!  Only as part of a team does he find his worth!”

Yeeeesh!  Her arm pushed harder -- enough to truncate his breaths!  He flailed his arms but it was useless.  What if she decided to push even harder!?

“Am I making myself clear to you boys!??”

Gah!  Another surge of her strength!  “YES, MA’AM!” Theo belted, in unison with Ned.

“You’ll both be team players??”

He’d say anything at this point!  “YES, MA’AM!!”

“Good.”  The bar released from her grip!  As it clanged to the floor, Theo sucked in air and thanked the stars.  But it wasn’t over yet.  “One more trial!  To the treadmills -- GO GO GO!”

Theo scrambled alongside Ned -- no questions; no delay.  Anything to avoid a similar ordeal!

Lola set their treadmills to 3.0 miles per hour.  Even that was fast for his short legs now.  But he didn’t complain -- not even when the woman took up a post between them, hovering over his shoulder like yesterday.

“A team must be mentally tough,” her gruff voice lectured.  “Even one weak link, and it will fail.”

At exactly the 60 second mark, she upped their speed to 4.0, putting Theo in a half-walking, half-jogging stumble.

“Every teammate needs to pull his weight, needs to stick it through.”

A minute later, she punched in 5.0 MPH,  forcing him to a steady jog.  He just had to ask now: “H… How high are we going? … m-ma’am?”

“High,” she affirmed.  “All the way.”

“Yesss!!!” Ned hissed.

“What does that mean, ma’am?” Theo asked, his breaths quickening.

She didn’t answer; but a minute later, she raised the incline -- by five percent!

“Oh … Oh hell!” he accidentally murmured, as his already-aching quads began to burn.  The string attached to the safety clip on his waist swayed vigorously now as his gait grew uneven.

“No pain, Solider!!” said Lola, hovering at his side.  And at the four-minute mark, she brought the speed to 6.0.  A rapid jog now; almost a run.  And with this dreadful incline …!!

He focused on the timer.  4:15 … 4:30 … 4:45 … 5:00 …

“No!” he exclaimed, as Lola’s strong finger pressed the ‘+’ button again, up to full-out 7.0!! Fists clenching; breaths growing ragged …

“Push it, soliders!!” Lola barked.  “You’re a team!  KEEP-IT-UP!!!”

He couldn’t let her down.  Not again.  He … He had to keep going.  And while Ned’s energy seemed to spring anew at his wife’s encouragement, Theo was starting to flag, and wobble…

A steady palm pressed against his back; sturdy fingers spreading across his shoulder blade. Buoying him; supporting him.  “No quit!  No pain!!”  It helped – by god, it did!  Her words converted into fuel in his mind, invigorating his efforts and getting him all the way to 5:45, then 6:00 …

And then she raised the incline to 10 percent!

“N-No!!” he blurted again.  “P… Please … no!!”  His quads screamed; his lungs burned – and her hand wasn’t there on his back anymore to encourage him!

“Urghhh!” wailed Ned, struggling similarly but somehow still going!

“I can’t!!” Theo blustered.

“You CAN!” Lola corrected.  She stepped into his vision, facing them both in front of the treadmills.  A rippling pillar of humanity, teeming with strength and indomitable will.  If her goal was to inspire them at the sight of her, it was certainly working …

“This is nothing!” she affirmed.  “Last minute!  You will overcome!!”  She bent, her hands disappearing below the lip of each treadmill.  “ANOTHER MINUTE, FOR GLORY!!”

What in the--?!  “Aiiyeeeee!!”  Theo shrieked like a girl as the entire front of his treadmill lifted off the ground – as did Ned’s!!  “H…Holy SHIT!!” he panted, as Lola’s enormous pistons-for-arms bulged and quivered, her corded quads straightening bit by bit.  For the men, the 10 percent incline became a 15 percent climb, then a 20 percent desperate scramble.  Theo held the armrests now for dear life, expecting his legs to give out any moment …

But those moments brought a sense of … the sublime.  Held up by Lola, participating in her strength, experiencing it first-hand in the most astonishing way … completely under her control; at her whim.  How could he fail now, when her efforts were so tremendous?  His body cried out, but his mind drove him on.  I can’t let her down!!  I have to keep going!!!  I … I … Oh God …!!

*KerTHUD!!*  The machine dropped to the ground; her hand darted to the console, slamming the ‘STOP’ button -- and not a moment too soon.  Stumbling and bumbling, Theo regained his wits in a dizzy, depleted heap at the foot of the treadmill now lying at rest.

Even though he was gasping like a fish out of water, he felt a warm glow of happiness when he lifted his head and saw the impressive woman smiling down at him.  “Impressive, Soldier,” she praised.  His breath actually caught at this; he broke into goosebumps.  In his exhausted state, the praise struck him deeper than it ever should have.

Ned crawled over and shakily raised a hand toward him.  With a wan smile, Theo put his hand against his in a weak high-five.  “We call that ‘Liftoff’,” Ned explained, letting his hand slump down again.

“L…Liftoff?” Theo repeated.  He gave a loopy nod.  The ‘runner’s high’ he’d felt was second to none.  “Yeah, it was kind of, um … euphoric,” he admitted, still dizzy.

“Ha!” Lola laughed.

“It’s liftoff ‘cuz she lifts the treadmills off the ground,” Ned corrected with a grin.

“Oh.”  Theo blushed profusely.

“But yeah, that too!” Ned agreed.

“’Euphoric’,” the large, strong woman repeated.  “That’s a good way to put it.”

*Thoomp*Thoomp*  She stepped up to Ned.  “Up you go, hon,” she said, her voice gentler than he’d ever heard it.  Her husband weakly, gingerly rose with her assistance and stood leaning against her proffered arm, clutching it, treasuring it.

Theo’s cheeks were still red-hot when her eyes turned down to him and she offered her other hand likewise.  “Wh…What’s this?”

“Shhhh.”  A quiet calm floated in her eyes as her hand drew closer.  “Take it.”

Normally he’d never have even considered such a thing.  But at the moment, it seemed OK.  More than OK.  He put his hand in hers, and she brought him right to his feet.  Such strength.  He looked up; she was watching him fixedly.  Did she expect him to wrap his hands around her arm, the way Ned was?  Or at least: would she object if he did?...

“Well done, little ones,” she praised, the hard drill-sergeant edge now replaced with soothing tones.  He hadn’t so much as laid a finger on the tricep hovering next to his face … not yet … but--

“Here we go,” she hummed, lowering herself to the bench along the wall.  As she did, she caught Ned’s forearm in one hand, and Theo’s in the other…

“W-Wait … No …” Theo said, but it sounded only half a protest.

“Fear not,” Lola hummed, steadily increasing the force of her pull, drawing him toward her like an inescapable maw.

He fought against it -- strongly, even.  But it’s like she knew better.  Somehow, she knew he did want to sit …

*Thwoosh!*  Inevitably his strength could withstand the pull no longer, and he crashed to the bench alongside the woman’s incomprehensible thighs.

He gasped.  “Eek!   I…I…!”

“Hush,” her powerful voice soothed.  “Give in.”

What!?  “I—“

Her arm wrapped around his shoulders.  Dear god it was heavy!  Pressing him downward, drawing him into her.  She was only flexing a little, and he still wasn’t strong enough to resist it.

“Lola!” he exclaimed, though his voice couldn’t even match her contented hums as her arm flexed just slightly more, pressing him into the warm, solid slab of her torso.  “I … I …”  If he were even a little less tired, he could find the will to resist!  “Y… You shouldn’t…”

“You did well,” she said again, drowning out his voice as she continued to hold him tight.  “Very well.  Both of you.  I’m very pleased.”

Past her heaving breasts, he caught Ned’s delighted shudder.  “Thank you!!” he squeaked.  Theo caught himself shuddering too … b-but no!  He wasn’t like Ned!  He just … He …

He tried shrugging away from her, to no avail.  “Lo--“

“No more talking,” rumbled the behemoth dominantly.  “Rest.  Relax.”

Struggling took such a toll on him, sapping what little energy he had left.  Embarrassed by the futility of his efforts, he decided to sit rigidly instead, holding fast against the pressure of her arm, her lats, her hip.  He forced his breathing to slow and calm.  He was a man.  Her treatment of him was egregious … but he was still a man!  Resilient … and proud … and … and really, really tired …

“Gah!  No!  What?”  He’d calmed himself too much, losing track of time!  At some point his body had gone limp.  He found his hips half-turned toward her, his torso molded around her steely flesh and even his cheek resting on her broad pecs just above that huge breast…

Lola’s deep chuckle resonated through her pecs, into his ear.  “Are you rested now?”

Ack!  How long had he spaced out?  A minute?  More?  “G-Get off me!”  Well, he sure had his wits about him now!  “I want out!”

Her arm loosened and lifted.  At long last, he could squeak free.  Stumbling to his feet, his embarrassment really kicked in.  He looked anxiously at the door -- anywhere but at her.  “I-I-I have to--“

“Yes, yes.”  Her all-too-familiar arm waved dismissively.  “Enough for today.”  Another chuckle.  “More than enough.  You may leave, if you must.”  Her attention moved back to her husband who was very much nestled and settled in against her -- perhaps not dissimilarly at all from Theo a moment ago…

His tongue tied and his head spinning, Theo hastened for the door.  He grabbed the handle and--

“We’ll pick up tomorrow at 9 AM -- sharp!”

His teeth chattered.  It was all he could do to walk out, rather than run.

* * *

Lola had done a real number on him today.  Lord almighty.  He needed a diversion, real bad.  Well, Alice provided one for him … and then some.  His jaw once again hit the floor the moment he opened his front door.

“Happy to see me?” she grinned, stating the obvious.

A welcome shudder ran through him.  “I swear,” he breathed, “you look sexier every time I see you.”  The Little Black Dress: he didn’t think anyone had ever worn it better.

“You’re off to a good start,” she praised, stepping over the threshold.  “At this rate”--she bent at the waist to put her lips near his ear--“you might get lucky tonight after all.”

The scent of her; the view down her top; the brush of her lips against his cheek … Daaaaamn.  “I-I … I, uh … *cough* … I should hope so,” he recovered humorously, “considering where I’m taking you for dinner.”

A recognizable fire lit up her eyes.  “Oh?  Is that how you think this works?”  Her painted nails gathered his shirt and dug into his skin.  “Perhaps I ought to teach my date a lesson in proper behavior before we go.”

Despite all that’d happened today, Theo’s breath still caught at the insinuation.  “W-What kind of lesson?”

“Hmm… the kind that will require an extra device or two from my car.  To make sure the lesson reaaalllly sinks in.”  The twinkle in her eyes; the smirk …

Cripes!  He didn’t want to know what she meant.  But at the same time, he did.  He really did.  “Y… You’re bluffing.”

“Oh?”  Her brow arched.  “That does it.  You better stay right where you are.”

She turned, on a mission, striding straight toward her car!  She didn’t go three steps before his strangled yelp made her pause and turn back.  The grin on her lips erupted into a full-bellied laugh.  “I’m just fuckin’ with you, Theo!  I know you wanted to take things easy tonight.  Wipe that dopey look off your face and come on -- we’ll miss our reservation.”

His chest deflated in blatant relief.  Sidling up next to his smokin’ hot date, he raised a grateful grin.  “Thank god.  I was worried you actually had some sort of toys in your car or something.”

“Oh -- well, I do.  I packed some into the trunk … in case I end up needing them later.”  She clawed the top of his scalp, ruffling his hair.  “But don’t you worry your pretty head over that.”

He craned his head past her quivering breasts, gaping up at her smiling face above.  Again: was she toying, or serious?  He had no freaking clue.  And that, perhaps, was what made her most exciting of all.

The car ride was excruciatingly intoxicating.  Did she know how goddamned HOT she looked!?  It took all his wits to keep his hands to himself, kneading them together in his lap, stealing glances at this nubile temptress as she drove through town -- by all appearances, ignoring him completely.  Not even sparing him a glance.  Somehow, it drove him wild.

She held her elbow out for him to take it; she led the way down the sidewalk; she spoke to the host, and even pulled his chair out for him when they reached the table.  He knew what she was doing, but he let it happen anyway.  He may have even liked it, too.  She even ordered the wine, when the waitress came.  Then, only then, did she slide her chair closer to his, study him intently for a few long, heart-fluttering moments, then leeeean forward. “So, Theo, those things you didn’t want to talk about today …”  Her mouth crooked slyly, her tits practically jumping out at him now.  “Let’s talk about them, babe.”


“What?  … I …”  Son of a--!  She was using her damned sexiness against him!  His one condition for going out tonight -- which they’d BOTH agreed on -- was: no discussing anything that happened the last two days!  Lola had shot up his stress levels to 2000, and all he wanted right now was a nice, simple date with Alice, at a normal restaurant, having normal conversation that had nothing to do with crazy Lola and … and …


 Sweet Moses -- the woman leaned forward farther!  As if his eyes weren’t goggling over her chest already!  “That’s…”  He squirmed, feeling his resolve already wavering.  “That’s not fair!”

“Who said anything about playing fair?”

Dear Mother of--!  She propped her forearms beneath her breasts and angled even more aggressively forward!  The uplifting, eye-popping display sent his knee twitching, bumping into the table.  His now-fidgety hand wrung the tablecloth then wiped imaginary sweat from his chin.  

“Theo, I have to play dirty,” she sultrily hummed.  “Otherwise you’d never open up to me, you stubborn little man.  It is my job, to ensure all contestants are in the right mental state come Saturday.”  He supposed that made a little sense.  “So open up to me, won’t you?”  Her torso started to shimmy…

He almost started to unbutton his collar.  The sweat wouldn’t be imaginary for long.  Good god -- she was shimmying harder!  How those lovely fun-bags jiggled! … And again … again!...

“Hey, people are watching!” he anxiously yipped.  Well, he assumed they were -- he couldn’t look away!

“Are they?  Oh, good!”  The dauntless vixen hooked her finger on the middle of her neckline and tugged down!  She pressed her elbows inward too, her tits practically spilling out of her dress!

“O-OK, OK!” he yelped, practically leaping from his seat and waving his hands, his eyes darting around frenetically, his cheeks red-hot!

“OK, what?”

“I’ll… I’ll …”  She could have made him do damned near anything at this point.  Hop on one leg and bark like a dog, if she wanted.  Hell, she could tell him to climb under the table and go down on her, and he’d probably do it, too.  The woman had a way of putting the craziest impulses in his mind!  “I’ll tell you what happened!” he said, relieved by his own restraint.

Still, a soft sigh of regret seeped from his lips as Alice’s finger withdrew from her neckline with a sudden pluck and her posture straightened, sitting prim and victorious with hands neatly folded, her bosom more firmly contained.  Oh, how he wanted to bury his face right there!

“Over a glass of wine,” he groaned, as the waitress approached.

“What a fantastic idea,” Alice purred.

* * *

Oh my.  Alice listened raptly as Theo divulged even more.  Now into their second bottle of merlot, the sexy man hardly needed prompting anymore -- he’d been bringing the topic back up all on his own!  He didn’t always go into specifics, but he certainly left her enough tantalizing clues; much more than Lola had, at least.  A cape and a magician’s hat.  Army boots and camo.  Ha!  Her friend had more flair for the dramatic than Alice had ever imagined.  Had she really taken things as far as he’d suggested, though?  Lifting him into the air, one-handed?  Calling him ‘Assistant’, ‘Cadet’, ‘Greenhorn’?  Putting his own limitations right in his face?  That was bold of her.  But, by appearances, it seemed to have worked!  Or, at least, it didn’t seem to have backfired.

“So I’m not going back there!” he drawled on.  “She may think she’s the boss of me, but she ain’t!  I don’t care how good she is at getting me in shape, or … or pushing me harder … or convincing me to-- Hey!  Quit tricking me to saying so much.”

Alice stifled a laugh.  “I’m not.”  She hadn’t said a word in minutes.

“Yeah, you are!  With all your …”  He waved vaguely at her.  “… all your sexy ... sexiness, over there …”

She laughed aloud this time and stayed his hand when he tried to pour more wine.  “I think you’ve had enough.”

“Yeah?  … You bossin’ me around now, too??”

Hmmm.  She eyed him thoughtfully.  “So what if I am?”

His brow rose; his eyes widened.  She watched him, anxious to hear his reply.

“I’d …”  His voice dropped to a whisper.  “I’d do what you tell me.”  His breath caught, made nervous by his own admission.  He brought his gaze from her chest to her eyes.  Still holding his breath, his lower lip trembled.  “Wh… What should I do, boss?”

Endorphins surged through her.  She didn’t have to think hard.  “It’s ‘Mistress’,” she corrected, rising imperiously in her seat.  Their meal was long done, the bill already paid.  “You will go to the restroom and freshen up.”  Her voice was crisp; commanding.  “Make yourself nice for me.  Next, you will go out front and tell the valet that your Mistress needs her car, and you’ll signal to me when it’s ready.”  She gazed down her nose at him studiously.  “And I’ll decide where things go from there.”

Her date stiffened as if zapped by lightning.  Even if it cleared his fog of inebriation, he gave delightfully little delay in springing to his feet.  Looking back at her just once, he hastened to the restroom just as she’d ordered.

My, my.  Of all people, Theo was certainly coming around fast.