- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Through a hole in a wall of the Sleepless Wench tavern, Osaba peered into the outside world. Usually the village looked peaceful, with serene Green fields, and a blue sky, but not today. The skies were covered in shrouds of gray, winds made the trees violently shake, and rain poured hard as people and animals alike sought shelter wherever they could. A tiny pixie like her would never survive in this monstrous weather. 

The sky flashed with bright lightning, followed by the roaring sounds of thunder. Osaba flinched and back pedaled two steps. It was no use to stare at the storm that raged outside, she had no choice but to wait for it to calm down.

She fluttered her translucent wings and flew over next to another pixie, he had unkempt red hair and wore nothing but saggy pants. He sat cross-legged on a beam as he looked over the boisterous denizens of the tavern. They were high enough that they didn’t notice them.

“Still raining hard, eh?” He said.

“Gryg, we shouldn’t have come here. The Elders have always said that these people are dangerous.” She said back to him as fidgeted with a strand of her pink hair.

“Ow, look at ‘em, They’re having the time of their lives, they don't know that we're all the way up here!” He chuckled

The pink haired pixie looked to her left and right before looking back at Gryg “Where is Maeder?”

“He said he is gonna look for a drink, or...steal to be more accurate.”

“H-he can’t just run off like that!”

“I’m sure he’ll turn up sooner or later. Sit here and relax until the storm is over.” He tapped the floor near him.

Osaba nodded, sat on the beam and dangled her legs as she eyed the denizens of the tavern. Despite the storm raging outside, the people here were having a jolly time. A bard played the lute and sang at a corner while people ogled him and clapped with his rhythm. At another corner there were four people playing with cards, and at the middle there were two long tables, and they were full of people drinking and causing a lot of ruckus. Some were laughing, drinking, and feasting on hearty meals. At the back there was a fireplace and on top of it hung a giant head of a bear hung with its maw wide open. Its eyes glistened with light reflected off the candles littered in the place.

Gryg laughed at them from afar, but the place only made Osaba more anxious. The humidity and the dense aroma of spirit drinks couldn’t help matters either. It was a beehive of chaos. With the corner of her eye, she caught something that dashed in between the beer mugs. She looked down, and saw a pixie with long blonde hair peek from behind an empty mug. She recognized the face.

“Is…is that Maeder?” muttered Osaba.

The black haired pixie looked down, “He Is! What on earth is he doing?”

Maeder stood behind one of the mugs that was full, that dripped from the rim. He jumped, grabbed onto the rim of the mug and dipped his head into the foam of the beer.

“Meader, wait!” She fluttered her wings and landed on top of the bar cabinet.

“That idiot is gonna hurt himself.” Gryg followed Osaba and landed next to her.

“Maeder!” Cried Osaba, but the busy sounds of the tavern drowned her voice.

Maeder’s body sunk deeper into the foamy beer, his dinky pixie dangled before disappearing into the foam. Gryg flew down near the mug behind stacked up small barrels. Before he could fly to save his friend, a servant girl grabbed the mug he was in along with another one, and departed with them.

Osaba cursed her luck, flew back up to the beam, and trailed the servant girl as she made her way through the busy tavern. She followed her until she placed the mugs on a table left of the fireplace. She looked around for a place where she’d get closer, and her eyes caught a pot tree next to the table. The pixie flew to the corner and landed in between the leaves.

She peeked from within the tree into the table and saw two women that chattered with each other. A white haired elf and a single braid that went down her shoulder, and a black haired  woman with feline ears and a fluffy black tail. She had purple highlights on her hair and the tip of her tail had the same highlights. 

 “I then smashed his head and he fell into the mud, his cronies fled and left him behind. Who knew a pan made for a great weapon!” Chuckled the catgirl.

“Darn, I wish I was there to show them how an elf fights.” 

“Tae, you elves can’t even handle a cup of beer before falling over like a chopped tree.”

“Is that a challenge, Elyse? You look like you’re gonna fall off.” the elf smirked as she grabbed one of the mugs.

“I ain’t gonna lose to a pointy eared weakling!” The catgirl grabbed the other mug. Osaba’s heart sank as it was the mug Maeder was in.

The little pixie watched as the pair lifted the mugs to their lips and started drinking up the foamy beverage. She couldn't take her eyes off the catgirl’s slender throat as it bobbed with each wet gulp.  

Tae slammed her mug down and wheezed before gazing upon her friend, who continued guzzling down the beer. She showed no sign of stopping. 

Elyse craned the mug up as she slowly tilted her head back. Drips of beer trickled down her cheek while she continued chugging. The catgirl moved the mug away to reveal her puffed cheeks. She swiftly closed her eyes, and with swift finality swallowed what remained of the beer down her waiting throat. Osaba watched as Elyse's slender neck twitched with a subtle lump that went down into her body.

“Told ya…” She let out a little hiccup before letting go of the mug.

The wooden mug landed on its side without a loud thud, and to Osaba’s dismay, it was empty. Only small traces of foam and beer remained in it. 

“No…” Osaba placed her hands on her mouth.

“I’ll win next time.” Said Tae.

“You know…I think there was a fly in my beer...but no biggie...it can enjoy its stay here.” She patted her stomach.

“Enough fun for today, kitten, we have a long journey tomorrow. Can you walk?” Said Tae as she stood up.

“Of course I-” Elyse let out a burp as she wobbled her way to her friend.

“I… think not.” The elf placed her friend's arm above her shoulder, and they moved away from the table.

Osaba fluttered her wings and dashed towards the empty mug, just to make sure her eyes were not deceiving her, but it was empty, which only meant one thing, the thing she didn’t want to believe; her friend was eaten alive.

“Hey!” Called a familiar voice.

She looked to her left and saw Gryg land next to her “Sorry I had to avoid a lot of them, did you find him?

“He… is gone.” She admitted.

“Gone, what do you mean gone?!” he snapped at her.

“She swallowed him whole...he was in her drink…” Tears started to trickle down her cheeks.

“Swallowed...what do you mean swallowed?!”

She pointed at the back of the tavern where Tae helped the drunk catgirl go upstairs at the other and of the tavern. Elyse let out rambunctious laughs as the elf looked at her friend with an annoyed look.

“Wait...was he in the mug while she…”

“Yes…” She replied as tears started trickling down her cheeks.

“I…” he looked at the giant pair before looking back at his pixie friend. “Come, let’s follow them.”

“Wh-what?”

“We don’t have time, Osaba. Let’s go!”

Gryg swiftly flew up to the wooden beam, still distraught by what happened, but the faint hope that she could still save Meader drove her to flutter her wings and follow her friend.

The pixies flew to a beam high above and followed the pair to a hallway. Tae opened a door to the left as aided her feline friend to go inside. Gryg and Osaba swiftly followed them and flew over to the top of a dresser by the window. The elf slowly lowered her friend to a bed as Elyse let out a giggle.

“This room looks comfy!” Said the catgirl.

“Right, I’ll talk to Glyn about our supplies, we have a long journey ahead of us, so get some rest.” Said Tae as she walked out of the room and closed the door behind her.

Elyse laid her head on the pillow and closed her eyes. She never even bothered to cover herself with bedsheets. The pixie pair flew to a table near the sleeping giantess as she had her eyes closed and the tip of her tail wiggled subtly in slow rhythm.

Osaba gazed upon the giant body that laid in front of her. She slept peacefully, with the surface of her stomach going up and down as she breathed. She couldn’t imagine what it is like for Maeder to be trapped in a catgirl’s body.

“How can we even save him from her?” She said.

“I think I know what to do.” Gryg reached out for his bag, and pulled a vial that contained a viscous green liquid. “This is a potion made out of Zowa plant. We use it to make medicine, but it’s known to make feline-folk and other species vomit.”

“Look at how tiny this bottle, is, this won’t make her vomit!”

“Do you have a better idea?! We don’t have time for arguments.”

Osaba heard a gurgle that came  from the sleeping giantess’ stomach that sent shivers down the little pixie’s spine. She realized that the more they delayed, the more her friend had to suffer.

“Look, I’ll hold her mouth open, you’ll drop the bottle into the back of her throat, okay?” He suggested.

Osaba nodded to her friend before the pair flew towards the sleeping giantess. They landed on the vast plane of her abdomen as it rhythmically went up and down with Elyse's breathing. The pink haired pixie looked down at the transparent mesh that revealed the catgirl’s midriff. She looked straight ahead to see the sleeping giantess’ face that laid behind two big fleshy hills.

“Are you ready, Osaba?”

“Y-yes”

Gryg handed the bottle to her as they flew to the giantess’ face. They hovered above her plump red lips, and Osaba was hit by the warm, humid, and alcohol infused breath of Elyse as she exhaled. 

“Alright, on my signal, get closer and throw the bottle at the back of her throat, got it?”

“G-got it”

Gryg slowly descended towards the Elyse’s face and landed on her chin. He grabbed her upper lip, breathed in, and then pushed it up as hard as her could, let out a few grunts in the process. The maw slowly parted to reveal the giantess’ teeth, which had two viable long fangs. He pushed harder and her lips parted even more and Osaba can now see the giantess’s tongue, her back-teeth, and a dangling uvula at the back that glistened as it was hit with candlelight. The pixie could see the darkness that was the feline’s throat.

“Osaba, now!” Said Gryg, The smell of beer was even stronger than before. So strong that it made him gag for a bit.

Osaba hovered closer to the mouth and dropped the bottle into the opening between the catgirl’s teeth. The bottle rolled on the wet tongue until it fell into the dark abyss of the giantess’s throat.

“Will that do it?” Asked Osaba as she landed the catgir’s chin.

“It should, now all we-”

At that moment. Elsye’s lips parted further, and the unsuspecting pixie tumbled into the back of the giantess’s mouth, and the lips were promptly shut behind him. Before Osaba could react, the catgir’s eyes opened, and she swiftly stood up. The pixie fell from Elyse's face and landed in the space between the catgirl’s breasts.

Osaba was trapped in between two fleshy hills that pressed on her small body. She looked up and saw Elyse letting out hacking coughs, each cough shook her fleshy prison.Elyse  then closed her eyes, flung her head back and swallowed. The catgirl throat bobbed with a subtle lump that traveled down and disappeared behind her collarbone.

Osaba watched with wide, horrified eyes. Gryg was consumed whole, he tried to save his friend, but instead he joined him. She didn’t have much time to process what happened as gargartuan fingers wrapped against her small body pulled her out of Elyse’s bosom. She let out a cry before being craned up to the catgirl’s face.

“What have we here?” Said Elyse she eyed the small pixie with her blue eyes.

“L-l-lemme go!” Said Osaba as she fidgeted in an attempt to free herself 

“You talk! What are you, some kind of bug?”

“I-I’m a pixie, lemme go your murderer!”

“Murderer? Wha...what do yo-”

“You ate my friends, they’re in your stomach!”

“Ate them? Is that what I swallowed just now?” Her free hand subconsciously rubbed her stomach.

“They’re inside you, if you don’t let them out, they’ll die!”

“Oh…uh…sorry little one.”

“I don’t care for your apologies, I want my friends back!”

“Don’t worry little one, I’ll help you!”

“Y...You do?”“

“Of course, I don’t want you to be alone without your friends!”

“I’m glad, I thought you-”

“I’ll just eat you too, then you’ll get to rejoin them!”

“What? Wait no! That’s that’s not what I meant! I wa-”

Elyse craned the pixie up and opened her mouth wide.

Elyse craned the pixie up and parted her red lips wide. Behind the white rows of teeth, columns of saliva and a dangling uvula laid the dark abyss of her throat where her friends fell. The catgirl brought the pixie closer and her tongue extended out like a welcoming mat. Osaba felt the air get warmer, and the smell of beer get strong as she descended towards the waiting maw.

“No! No, please do-”

The giantess’s massive lips closed on the tiny pixie’s upper body. Osaba was shrouded in darkness as she got wet from the saliva on Elyse’s tongue. The air was humid and the smell of beer was even stronger than before. The catgirl’s sucked the rest of the pixie’s body to her mouth. Osaba cried out loud, her ears drowned in the sounds of wet smacks and moans coming from Elyse’s throat. She could barely move inside the confines of the feline’s mouth. Her wings spread around the mouth as the giantess’ tongue played around with her small body like a little toy.

The giant tongue pressed Osaba against the roof of the giant mouth and slid backwards. Her feet down first as she flailed her arms and tried to flutter her wings in a last attempt to save her life, but she was no match for the catgirl’s immense force. Elyse’s lips parted slightly, just enough for Osaba to get one last glimpse at the outside world, before hearing a thunderous wet gulp.

Powerful throat muscles dragged Osaba’s body into the depths of the catgirls body. Osaba felt immense pressure on her body as she went down deeper into Elyse’s body. Her thoughts were drowned by the sounds of wet smacks and the catgirl’s heartbeat.

She felt her feet pass through a tight opening, and then the rest of her body followed suit. She was in free fall until she fell down a pool of liquid with a splash. Osaba screamed as she flailed her arms around. It was dark, slimy, and she could hear gurgles all around her. The smell of beer was almost suffocating.

“Lemme out, I don’t belong here!” Cried Osaba.

She flailed her arms around until she felt a hand grab her left arm. The stomach shifted, and her body was thrown around along with the contents of the stomach. The movement covered her body from top to bottom with the tingling liquid of the catgirl’s stomach.

“Osaba, is that you!?” called a voice in darkness.

The pixie looked around, but then she felt a wet hand grab her arm. She shuddered, but then she realized who that was.

“Gryg!” She called. “You’re alive! Have you seen Meader?”

“Osaba…” said a hoarse voice nearby.

The pixie felt her free hand being grabbed, and she held it back. She realized who that person is.

“M-Maeder!” She cried.

“I’m…I’m sorry guys…it’s all my fault.” he let out a cough.

“Oh Maeder.” She dragged him closer to her as he coughed more.

“Don't…leave me…”

“We’re in this together.” Said Gryg.

The trio sat inside their fleshy prison, with no way to get out. The sounds of gurgles and Elyse’s body surrounded them. They had no choice but to await their inescapable fate. Osaba let out some tears, but she took comfort that her last moments were with her friends.

____________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, Elyse woke up with a massive headache and an upset stomach. She took a look at the window to see the sun rays beaming from behind the clouds. Her memory of yesterday was hazy. She stood up, felt nauseous, and then leaned on the wall.

“You’re finally awake, drunkard.”

Elyse looked at where the voice came from and saw Tae behind the room’s open door with a smirk on her face.

“I...really should stop drinking like that.” Said Elyse as she let out a subtle burp.

“I’ve heard you say that ever since we’ve met.” She chuckled.

“Man, the meal we had yesterday is weighing heavily on me. What did we have last night?”

Tea raised an eyebrow. “You didn’t have dinner yesterday, you went straight to bed.”

“Oh bloody hell, really?! I…I think I had company with people here yesterday, and I think we had dinner together?” she patted her stomach right before letting out a burp.

“We don’t have time for lollygagging, Elyse, let’s go!”

“Alright, alright!” Elyse stood up as her stomach let out a faint gurgle.