- Text Size +

There’s a Bug in the Beef Bowl

Commissioned by Malethor

Written by HarmonyMotion


Chapter 1 - Chie’s Demonstration

“So... when are you going to confess to Chie?” Yukiko asked Caleb.


“Yukiko! What if she hears you!” Caleb gestured to hush her as he stood on the rim of the red and black fast food bowl.


“She’s in the women’s restroom. You can’t see it from where you’re standing cuz you’re so small,” Yukiko commented. “But how long are you going to wait?”


“I’m working on it, okay!?” Caleb sputtered.


“There aren’t any guys interested in her, you know, so you better hurry. They’re all so intimidated by her kung fu kicking and tomboy personality. You’d better strike now while the iron is hot.”


Caleb avoided eye contact and just chewed on Yukiko’s words. Of course she was right, but getting the nerve to say it was a whole other thing.


“Hey, tell you what? I have an idea. Let’s play a prank on her! That’ll break the ice!”


“What do you have in mind!?” Caleb asked. With a prank being the cover, maybe Caleb could finally break the ice...


“Shh! Just go along with it! She’s coming back!”


“Ahhh!”


Yukiko flicked the rim of the bowl with her finger, sending Caleb falling back first into the fast food bowl of soy sauce soaked rice and shredded beef with softened onions and scallions. Soaked in seasonings, Caleb was well camouflaged as a particularly small portion of meat.


“Mm! Mm! Mm! Hai-ya!” Chie chanted rhythmically as she punched and kicked her way back to their uncomfortable plastic seats.


Yukiko watched as her friend unwrapped her plastic utensils, performing more kung fu moves with her chopsticks and pretending to catch flies. She made eye contact with Chie and knowingly glanced down at Chie’s bowl to draw her attention.


“What? You want to say something?” Chie asked, not picking up on the hint as she clapped her chopsticks.


“Look out! There’s a bug in your food! Quick, snatch it up... maybe it’ll have something to say to you!” Yukiko tried being more direct. Sometimes she wished she could karate kick her friend in the face with the obvious.


“What? I don’t see anything,” Chie glared at it. “But you remember when I used to eat bugs as a kid to freak you out?”


“What!? No way! You... uh... don’t!” Yukiko protested weakly.


“I bet there isn’t even a bug in here! But watch me!”


Chie went into her routine the same way she did everything: with unmitigated gusto. She put the bowl to her mouth and slurped loudly as she used her pair of chopsticks like a shovel, tossing grain after grain of soy soaked rice and strip of beef into her mouth. Caleb tried to climb against the avalanche of rice by making his way into the deepest part of the bowl, but his fate was the same as the rest of her food.


When he finally fell into her mouth unbeknownst to Chie, the girl made a show of swirling sucking and manipulating those little morsels in her mouth as she made cooing sounds. 


“Oh, this one’s a little tougher!” Chie commented when she finally felt something strangely firm and resilient rolling on her tongue and pressing against her teeth. She swatted it with her muscle and pushed it against her cheek to experience its shape and hardness. It was strangely shaped. The bug’s shell was softer than others she remembered, and not spherical at all! Best not to think about it.


Finally, Chie made the decision to swallow it for good, completing her gross little act. She rolled it to the back of her throat, summoned up a small flood of saliva, and tried to force it down her throat. She could feel the bug struggling as it put up a good fight. The kung fu obsessed girl felt a slightly uncomfortable tickle in her throat. Reaching up to her Adam’s apple, she gave it a little massage from the outside with her fingers and swallowed once again.


This thing was persistent! No matter. Wrapping her lips around her straw, she sucked in a mouthful of water and sent the stupid creature tumbling into her bowels.


Smacking her lips loudly, Chie enjoyed the expression on Yukiko’s face.


“Still freaked out by it, huh?” Chie cackled. “It was delicious!”


Yukiko’s face was frozen in shock and a pale shade of green. But there was something inscrutable about her expression...


Chapter 2 - Welcome to Hell, Caleb

What the hell!? Caleb thought to himself as his shy friend flicked him squarely in the torso with her gigantic finger, pushing him inexorably into the greasy, soy soaked bowl of rice.


He landed back first into the cheap five dollar bowl, his clothes and hair covered in oily sludge. Trying to push himself up, his arms and body only sank deeper into the mushy, overcooked rice.


It tasted alright though.


As Caleb tried to slowly, arduously extricate himself from the faux quicksand behavior of Chie’s lunch, he could hear her no doubt punching and kicking her way back to the bowl. What on earth was Yukiko’s little ploy here? If it actually progressed their relationship in a more intimate direction, then taking a dip in a grease bath would probably be worth it. They’d have a big laugh about it in the future.


“Remember when I used to eat bugs as a kid to freak you out? Watch me!” came Chie’s voice from above.


What!?


Suddenly, he felt his stomach lurch up to his throat as the bowl rose smoothly off the table. Two long sticks speared into the food on either side of him before everything tipped. He was viewing the inside of Chie’s mouth, that beautiful mouth that he’d always secretly adored.


As the bowl tipped over into her hungry, moist maw, Caleb was dragged forward with the wave of sauce as it crashed toward Chie. He tried to grip onto the individual grains of rice, but his fingers gained no purchase against the soft, slick food. Scrabbling madly toward the back of the bowl, Caleb managed to delay his descent into darkness until the very last second, when Chie’s chopsticks got in front of him.


With a simple flick of her wrist, those chopsticks shoved him right over the lip of the bowl and into Chie’s mouth.


He didn’t even have time to crawl on her tongue back toward the light of freedom before Chie’s pearly white gates closed shut.


Caleb stood up on the slippery red floor. Was he going to get chomped to death? Her tongue lurched as she swallowed another gulp of beef and rice seemingly whole. She even ate like a boy.


“Hey! Help!” Caleb wanted to scream, but the stifling heat and the unexpected stench of Chie’s breath mixed with meat and sauce caused him to gag as it rushed into his mouth and nostrils as soon as he tried to take a breath. He coughed and sputtered, steeling and acclimatizing himself to the atmosphere before attempting to cry for help once again, but he was stymied by something else this time. Something physical.


“Oh, this one’s a little tougher!” Chie’s muffled voice echoed through her body.


It sounded totally different from the inside, but Caleb didn’t really have time to process the well known phenomenon. Her tongue rumbled and quaked with her speech, pulling into the back corner of her mouth nearest her throat, thrusting forward and touching her teeth, depressing down into her cavity and smashing the roof of her mouth. Caleb was on the roller coaster ride of his life.


His lungs were burning as he struggled not to breathe, but his body forced the matter. He needed air. When he couldn’t hold out anymore, his mouth burst open to suck in the staggeringly oppressive air around him. Chie was talking with her mouth full, so naturally he got a mouthful of a few grains of rice as well, nearly choking him as Chie’s tongue nearly pushed them down his throat.


Mercifully, the food seemed to be disappearing from all around him. Chie was being discriminating about what she swallowed, it seemed! Maybe Chie would deem him inedible and spit him out back into the bowl (gently, he hoped!) Maybe Caleb would get out of here alive.


Instead, her tongue curled surprisingly dexterously, rubbing and squeezing his helpless tiny body. The little rough bumps of her taste buds caressed and scraped his face as it sucked all of the sauce forcefully off of him, like a vacuum. Perhaps she was doing him a favor before depositing him back into the outside world.


Instead, he found himself tossed around like... what was it Yukiko and Chie had said? A bug? This was vile! Chie really did this as a child!?


He was being thrown around in her mouth. Her tongue assaulted him from all sides, coating him with her thick, viscous saliva. She pushed him against the back of her lower teeth with just the tip of her pink fleshy muscle, causing him to scream out in pain as she did whatever she wanted to him, at will. He was being squeezed to death against her teeth!


Mercifully, she let up, only to wrap around him once again. Her taste buds scratched against his face like sandpaper, grinding his cheeks red raw. Then, he was tossed around some more, tumbling head over heels in her humid prison before finding himself pressed against another surface. Softer this time.


He was buried face first in the dark purple walls of her cheek! Now the tip of her tongue pressed into his lower back. His spine would probably have folded if not for her soft inner flesh molding over his features like clay. Whenever he opened his mouth, her flesh filled it like a gag, muffling his screams. He wondered if Yukiko could see the outline of his body in Chie’s mouth from the outside. Like some sort of outline or a 3d mold of his helpless body.


Please, Yukiko! You have to be able to see me! Save me! This couldn’t have been your plan!


As if she could hear his silent pleas, Chie’s tongue whisked him away once more, this time near the back recesses of her mouth. His head hit her uvula as she continued to force him backwards, like some sort of satanic escalator, dark and red and slathered in slime.


And then on command, he heard the sound of onrushing liquid being produced by Chie’s body. A fountain of saliva poured into her mouth from both ends, covering his feet and climbing all the way to his knees. Her tongue curled and flipped upward, sending him rolling backwards, tumbling in her digestive enzymes.


He bumped into a wall deep in her dark cavern, but it wasn’t firm. The wall slid aside and gave way. He gripped onto the lip of the crater desperately. He couldn’t see, but the saliva rushing down his hair, his face, his neck, and his body told Caleb everything he needed to know.


Chie was trying to swallow him whole.


The downward descent heralded his path to her esophagus. If he fell down there...


No way! No way no way no way! He dug his toes into that fleshy tube and clawed with his fingers as he tried to pull himself back up. If he could just make his way to the back of her tongue, then cover the few centimeters to her teeth, maybe he could yell for help.


Caleb was making headway. He brought his elbows over the threshold, pushing down and trying to drag the rest of his battered and exhausted body up. A few large grains of rice smacked him in the face, nearly sending him tumbling down into the depths from which there was no escape.


Hanging from his fingertips once again, Caleb summoned the last of his strength and wriggled his way upward. This time, there was no rice to impede him. Instead, he felt a rush of air that suck him downward. Squinting against that strong, mysterious force, he finally understood what was happening.


Chie was drinking water through a straw.


It rushed at him like a tidal wave. The clean water slammed into him like a brick wall as Chie’s muscles worked in unison, squeezing his little body and tugging downwards. He could feel the landscape itself fighting him as it pulsed, dislodging his fingers one at a time. He even felt her fingers wrap around her own throat and massage him downwards.


Caleb stood no chance. He fell down into her pulsating esophagus, screaming and drowning as he slid smoothly al the way into her stomach as if she were swallowing a pill.


Chapter 3 - Yukiko’s Hidden Fantasy

Yukiko struggled as an internal conflict brewed inside of her. She needed to stop Chie! That was Caleb in there! But that would mean admitting she had made a huge misjudgment by putting Caleb in that peril filled position in the first place. It would also mean coming clean about Caleb having a crush on Chie... and not exactly on his terms.


Obviously, the moral thing to do was to save Caleb’s life. But Yukiko kept hesitating. Why wasn’t she doing anything!?


She opened her mouth, but only a trembling squeak came out. The shy, introverted girl was feeling strangely flush with heat. Tiny beads of sweat dotted her forehead, which she patted away with a napkin. Her chest and her lower back began to radiate lusty heat as well. And the moisture on her face and the heat of upper body was nothing compared sweltering furnace that was boiling in between her thighs...


When Caleb’s voodoo doll-like outline appeared in Chie’s cheek, that sealed the deal.


Caleb be damned, she wanted to see him get eaten. It was so inexplicably. Fucking. Hot. One of Yukiko’s hands idly fidgeted with her chopsticks while the other slid under the table and under the waistband of her knee length plaid skirt. She had to muffle a yell of surprise when she discovered that she’d already soaked through her cotton white panties. She was so wet, Yukiko would’ve bet that her undergarments were basically see through now!


She surreptitiously stroked herself with two fingers as Caleb’s outline faded from view, disappearing from Chie’s rosy cheek. The arrogant smirk on Chie’s face only fueled the fires of her arousal further as she rubbed her thighs together.


Could Chie hear the rhythmic squishing taking place under the table? Or could her friend see the flesh of her skin? Did Yukiko know what her oral domination of Caleb was doing to her?!


And now Chie was actively massaging Caleb down her throat with her hands.


Yukiko audibly squeaked this time. Her clit engorged as her fingers swirled over the thick, slippery nub. Eat him, torture him, swallow him whole! Yukiko imagined her little friend’s plight. His helpless entrapment. She hadn’t noticed it, but her unconcealed hand was gripping her chopsticks so hard, it looked as if she were about to splinter them in her iron grip!


She chewed her lip as a bead of sweat dripped down her chin. The bug-sized bulge in Chie’s throat was barely visible now, pushing out from beneath Chie’s Adam’s apple. A triumphant thump of her Chie’s fist against her athletic chest, and that bump disappeared from view with only one direction to go. Chie grinned sinisterly.


This was getting way out of hand. Their friend was almost certainly doomed, and Yukiko was about to come! In public!


Chapter 4 - Chie Torments, Yukiko Pleasures

“Are you okay, Yukiko? Did I gross you out too much?” Chie asked.


Yukiko trembled and shook her head furiously. Just don’t notice what I’m doing, Yukiko pleaded internally.


“You sure? You don’t look so good. Hey, are you gonna eat that? I’m still hungry...” Chie pointed to Yukiko’s bowl.


Yukiko pushed the thing toward Chie with the back of her hand. If it meant having more time to pleasure herself, she would happily donate her meal.


“Thanks!” Chie dug in ravenously.


The two sat there in relative silence. The background murmur of other customers and employees performing their well-rehearsed lines drowned out the sound of Chie’s eating and Yukiko’s sexual awakening.


Yukiko was teetering on the edge. She’d pivoted her hand so that her palm continued to stimulate her clit as she plunged her fingers in between the throbbing folds in between the junction of her thighs. It normally wasn’t enough to satisfy her, but the thought of Caleb struggling in Chie’s gut, imagining the torture and suffering he was going through if he were even alive proved more than erotic enough to make up for not being able to go all out in the privacy of her own bedroom.


“Eep!” Chie yelped, letting her girly side shine through.


“Wha-what!?” Yukiko pulled her hand out of her panties in a panic. Had Chie noticed something!?


“I can still feel it moving around inside me!” Chie commented. She put down her chopsticks, swallowed her most recent bite, and lifted her shirt to expose her flat tummy.


Yukiko gasped both in shock and arousal. Was that a bulge in her friend’s rock hard core?


“Haha! Look at it!!” Chie bubbled with joy as she pressed and patted. The echo of her slapping reverberated in their little booth. “It’s so doomed!”


Yukiko couldn’t take it. She plunged her hand into her overcharged privates once more and quickly stroked herself off to the strongest orgasm of her teen life.


“I know from experience it can go deeper!” Chie continued, completely oblivious to what her shuddering, trembling friend was going through. Only the rattle of Yukiko’s chopsticks hitting the table brought Chie’s attention away from the bug and back to her.


Her entire body was seizing and clenching in pleasure as bolts of pleasure radiated from her womb, sending electric pulses surging through her lithe body. Her thighs slammed shut and squeezed her hand as her arms went rigid. Her feet felt almost ethereal as they tingled with shocking delight. Yukiko had no choice but to reflexively slam her eyes shut as her neck snapped backwards. Her contorted face was a grimace of absolute pleasure, lips pulled taught as she bit her tongue to try not to give voice to her powerful climax.


“Yukiko? Did I gross you out too much?” Chie asked.


“Oh, oh, it’s nothing... I can handle it,” Yukiko squeaked. Her plastic seat was burning hot and dripping wet.


“Sorry, sorry, I’ll stop,” Chie relented, not believing her friend. “I don’t think he’ll last much longer anyway, so it’s not like I can keep grossing you out!”


Yukiko nodded mutely as another wave of burning heat bubbled in her intimate core. She was already ready to go another round!

Chapter 5 - Caleb’s Torment and Pleasure

The voyage to Chie’s stomach was swift and unmitigated. There was nothing Caleb could have done to prevent being tugged down her throat, through a long slim pipe that must have been her esophagus, and being deposited unceremoniously into her slimy, swampy gut.


He fell into a soft pile of vile mush. It was the bed of rice and the thin slices of beef that Chie had swallowed whole. Surrounding it was a pool of green and brown murky fluid. The air was dense and barely breathable. Caleb imagined this was what chemical warfare was like. This stifling atmosphere that burned his eyes, his nostrils, and his lungs.


He wallowed in despair for a few minutes before he realized that his skin was beginning to tingle and ache as well. The little island oasis of rice and meat was being dissolved by the vile ocean of her acids, and he was no exception. When he licked his lips, he could feel his tongue being eaten alive as well.


Caleb despaired as he examined his alien surroundings. The bumpy, irregular walls pulsed around him without rhyme or reason. Its dark pink, red, and black fleshy walls was like some sort of horrible flesh monster experiment gone wrong, only seen in horror movies.


Waiting on the island wasn’t going to help. Caleb got up and stood knee deep in the bubbling and spitting acid, feeling it soak through his jeans and gnaw at his legs. Not wanting to simply give in to the inevitable, he sprinted along the slightly yielding, unevenly floor, making his way to that alien wall of Chie’s stomach. Her bile splashed with every step, splattering his arms and his face. He recoiled in horror but continued to plod on.


Barely had he reached the relative safety—if one could call it that—of her stomach lining when another huge cataclysm occurred. A large gulp sounded through Caleb’s prison as the ceiling opened to allow another thick sludge of rice and meat, dripping with soy sauce and saliva rain into the cavern. He was spared being buried alive under a pile of her chewed food. Hadn’t she eaten enough already!?


Caleb clenched his fists and put everything he had into the punching the walls of Chie’s stomach. It absorbed his blows, his force making her internal walls wobble before all of the shock dissipated. The only thing he managed to accomplish was to make the thick drops of acid congealing above him break loose in huge globules and splatter all over his head. He was showered in stuff as rice and meat began to turn into gritty chyme all around him.


He heard the sound of female laughter as well. Perhaps that was another accomplishment of his futile struggles: the haunting lilt of Chie mocking his pathetic, useless attempts to not be digested.


His clothes were dissolving as the flesh morphed and churned. Her walls slapped across the entire front of his body as the floor roiled up and down, churning her food and emitting more bile as it began its natural digestive process. Caleb didn’t know what to do. He rubbed his burning skin as the final rags of clothing flaked away, leaving him naked and vulnerable in his crush’s stomach.


Caleb’s member was stiff. He hadn’t even noticed it until a thick blob of sludge plopped onto his iron rod, lubricating it with its aggressive acids. He yelped at the stinging pain as it trickled down his shaft and coated his testicles.


He reached out and caressed his member, trying to swipe Chie’s juices off of it. The more he manipulated it, the harder he got, the more urgent his loins burned. It served as the perfect lubrication for his doomed cock.


What else could he do? There was no hope of escape. He thrust his elbow into the wall behind him, raining down more slick acid. The walls were unscalable. And going down.... Going down was...


Caleb opted not to think about it. Instead, he began to stroke his veiny shaft in earnest. Base to tip he pumped it, squeezing it with his fingers, feeling the gritty food and sizzling acid along his most sensitive skin. His hypersensitive cockhead was well coated and lubricated with Chie’s hostile lube and his own precum as he wrapped his thumb and palm around it, stroking base to tip furiously.


Swirling and rotating his hand with practiced efficiency, he could feel the herald of an imminent orgasm. But there was no pleasure in it. He simply continued to rub and tug until his body could take it no more, spasming involuntarily as rope after thick rope of white milk erupted from the slit in his cockhead, firing and splashing loudly into the pool of Chie’s food.


He opened his eyes as he finished his shockingly productive orgasm. His arms and legs were weak from both being assaulted by her hostile oppressive environment and his own draining orgasm. He collapsed back into her squishy stomach wall, letting it form a sort of impromptu sofa as it accommodated his weight. Perhaps he could just masturbate until his strength left him.


And in that moment, Chie’s stomach began to churn in earnest. All of the food, all of the murky liquid that had been building it, all of it began to swirl like a whirlpool. Caleb felt himself dragged into the undertow as his head dipped under the swamp. Her juices sizzled inside of his ears, whispering to him, promising him a painful, imminent death as her flesh massaged him and all of the food as finely as possible.


The poor boy struggled to get above the water, choking on mouthfuls of half-digested fast food and bitter chyme. He had no choice but to swallow the nasty stuff, feeling his insides burn. Chie was now digesting him from the inside out as well. He never thought he would wish to go back to inhaling the rank stench of her stomach’s atmosphere, but now he missed it dearly.


Just when he was about to lose consciousness from being drowned, Chie’s sphincter opened and he felt himself get flushed past her stomach as everything drained down the next tube.

Chapter 6 - Bug No More 

Chie and Yukiko walked the city streets. The shy girl’s steps were awkward and unnatural. She was trying to hide the stain in her panties should her skirt fly up due to the breeze, and she didn’t want anyone to hear the squish of her wet clothing with every stride. They made their way to a grassy field on a public park where Chie was going to practice her kung fu.


“Whoa! It’s still struggling in there, I think!” Chie commented.


She raised her arms above her head and leaned side to side, stretching her obliques. Sure enough, Yukiko could see a small imprint of Caleb showing up in the taut skin of Chie’s sculpted tummy. The fact taht Chie had no excess fat in her body made it especially easy to see their former friend right underneath Chie’s skin.


“I think it’s getting weaker,” Chie remarked as she paid it no mind, continuing her stretches.


Yukiko watched in fascination as it seemed to pulse as if screaming for help. It rotated inside of her body, turning lick a clock, or back to front, completely at Chie’s mercy as the girl stretched her hamstrings and swung her limbs around.


“Come on, hold my feet down!” Chie ordered her strangely silent friend.


Yukiko knelt down onto the grassy knoll and rested her knees on Chie’s trainers. She watched as Chie began to perform a series of rapidfire situps, every crunch accentuating her beautifully sculpted abdominal muscles along with a Caleb in turmoil. It was like a stop motion film. Every time Chie churned out another rep, Caleb was in a different pose—curled up, splayed out, front side, back side...


Yukiko tried to hold it together. There was no way she could masturbate while actually holding down Chie’s legs for her workout! But she knew she would be getting off to it tonight in the privacy of her own home.


As the show went on, Yukiko could swear Caleb was becoming smaller and smaller. Was he just permanently curled up now? Or was Chie really digesting him, dissolving him, turning him into nothing but nutrients for her kung fu obsessed friend?


“And... 60!” Chie finished counting out her own reps. “Geez Yukiko, you couldn’t even do that for me?”


“S-sorry Chie,” Yukiko apologized insincerely. She had other things on her mind.


“I can barely feel that bug struggling now. I was hoping it would last a little longer. I guess I’ll just have to tease you another day,” Chie turned on her heels and began to practice a series of high kicks.


Yukiko silently resolved to find another bug like Caleb for her friend to eat.


Chapter 7 - The End of Caleb

Caleb fell into a narrow tube, constantly grazed by strangely soft tendrils in his descent. They stroked his entire body softly as if to comfort and welcome him to his new home. After a few sudden turns in her coiled intestines, he found himself wedged as the force of gravity helped to keep in him place against the upward curl of her pipes.


But that didn’t stop the rushing acid and food from periodically washing over him, baptizing him in painful fire and grime. He held his breath—what little of it he could find, at least—as it rinsed over his naked body, never knowing how long each new wave would last. When it finally passed, he desperately gulped down what sparse oxygen his lungs could find in her oppressive, tight tubes. There was no time to reflect on how awful her chyme tasted on his dissolving lips and tongue. The next surge could happen at any moment, for any extended period of time.


During each respite, if it could be called that, her villi rubbed his body all over, massaging his weakening muscles and softening his pain. Despite his fierce ejaculation in her stomach, he couldn’t help but remain erect, even against his will. Chie’s tendrils were far too masterful as they stimulated his body, forcing him to rise to the occasion. His physiology had no choice but to obey Chie’s digestive system as it milked and churned him, insisting that he should feel primal pleasure even as his life ebbed away.


The slimy tentacles seemed to be particularly attracted to his stiff member, as if it were some sort of lightning rod. They slid back and forth along his length, sometimes encircling his entire circumference, yanking on it with shocking pressure. He tried to bring his hands down to brush them away, to exert some sort of control in the situation, but Chie’s intestines were just too tight! And even when he was able to move them, her lashes would wrap around his wrists, splay him out like a chicken to roast, and punish him by tugging his dick with expertise.


And splayed Caleb always orgasmed for Chie’s intestines.


He screamed as his overworked balls pulsed and boiled molten magma. A thin dribble of his fluid leaked out of his tip, his body long exhausted and drained. Still he remained erect as her tendrils loosened their grip, giving him swollen purple cockhead some tender aftercare. Caleb shrunk away, his waning strength no longer able to put up any resistance against Chie’s sexual onslaught.


Caleb’s entire body twitched as he spasmed to try and break free of her grip. It was too much! How could her organs know how to do this to him involuntarily!? He was far too overstimulated, every stroke adding to his torment and his pain.


The cilia receded, leaving his twitching member alone for a brief moment. But Caleb knew this was no reprieve.


As expected, another onrush of fluid rinsed him clean. He swore that his body was shrinking with every baptism. And every time the fluid drifted past him, those ominous, unrelenting, orgasm inducing tendrils came back to milk him once more.


But this time something different happened. The cilia wrapped around him loosely, sucking away all of the grit around him, then merely rested there.


Was it all over? Was Caleb finally going to be left alone, alone in his misery and inevtiable death? No more indignity of being forced to come against his will...


Suddenly, the tubes grew inexorably tight. Caleb felt himself smashed into Chie’s steely abs, those abs that others had complained made her look too boyish, but which Caleb adored to no end. He felt as if he were being pressed against a steel plate!


Softness. Then tightness. Softness. Then tightness.


He could hear Chie counting. “Ichi, ni, san, shi...”


She was doing sit-ups!


Caleb had always admired Chie’s physical gifts and athleticness from inside Yukiko’s breast pocket. Now he was admiring them from inside Chie’s body itself. He’d always wanted to be closer to Chie. The irony was not lost on him as he chuckled bitterly. At least, in between thrusts when he was able to.


He was tumbling and turning inside of her intestine. Each time she contracted, he was mashed against her flesh. He felt as if he were being mocked by her villi as they slammed against him with every clench, invading his body and tickling his orifices. Every time she went back down, his confines would loosen, and he merely filled the amorphous space her intestines carved out.


She was the cup, and he was the water. Be like water, Chie’s idol had always said. What kind of a sick joke was this?


Caleb counted along with her. It distracted him from the fact that he was being tenderized for the continuing feast.


60 torturous reps later, he found himself splayed out like a pig on a spit roast once again. Chie’s villi rapidly worked him to another pounding orgasm as his blood pulsed in his ears and his heart fluttered rapidly in his bruised chest.


He didn’t know which way was up and which way was down any longer. Was it still light out? Perhaps the sun was setting. How long did a digestive tract take to work? How much longer would he survive? Had he been here for hours? Or days?


His entire universe was a thin, fleshy tube, each segment indistinguishable from the last. His existence, such as it was, was determined by Chie’s involuntary, automatic machinations. His body was acclimating to being milked and drained of all his strength as he continued to orgasm unproductively into Chie’s bowels. Every spasm, every further tax extracted from his overburdened balls left him attenuated his waning strength until there was nothing left. Caleb truly gave up the struggle as arms and legs began to dissolve. He could no longer feel them.




Caleb awoke with a start as another flush of bitter, dense sludge washed over him. He could only guess when it was night time because Chie would stop being so active. By his muddled count, it had been five days.


His limbs were gone now. His member, while still always hard for her, was shrinking away as well. At least he would get to be part of the girl that he was always pining for.

Epilogue - One Week Later

“Hey, let’s go get beef bowls!” Yukiko suggested, a bit uncharacteristically. She was fiddling with something in her breast pocket.


“Oh, sure!” Chie agreed. “Oh that reminds me! You remember that bug I swallowed last week we were there? Funny thing, I think it’s finally dead. I was surprised actually. They usually don’t last for more than half a day.” She rubbed her belly.


“Oh yeah?” Yukiko asked, grabbing the victim tiny in her pocket with anticipation. She mashed her single digit over his lips, silencing his cries for help. “That was so gross! Don’t do that again...” she said hesitantly, putting her little ploy into work.


“Haha! Now I’ll do it for sure!” Chie winked. “If I find another bug in my beef bowl...”


“I can never trust you, can I?” Yukiko declared with triumph.


Her friend was so predictable.