- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Howdy nerds. This story was commissioned by https://www.deviantart.com/zenryokutfs

They are quite the fabulous individual and the characters in this story are their ocs, so maybe check em out and if possible, spam their DA with bagel emotes!


Disclaimer: The following content contains aspects of coochie, booba, and gore, run now if you fear these concepts.

~~~~~~

Author's Chapter Notes:

Hallo, hope you’re doing well. This chapter contains some violent gore, some pussy play, and some booba, so fly away if you haven’t the taste for it ;D


~~~~


Another day out in the forest of Masoia was leaving both Saki and Honda in a less than desirable situation. The two were making their way through some of the forest’s flora with Honda tentatively following Saki, having to stay cautious as the rogue carelessly pushed branch and brush out of her own way, inadvertently sending them all back towards the mage.


S: “This is ridiculous! Those dipshits up in the guild don’t know what the fuck they’re doing. I’m an S-Class Rogue for fucksake and they send me out here?! Do you know how insulting it is to get sent after something as trivial as pixies?”


H: “N-no?”


S: “Of course you don’t, runt. You’re barely scraping along the bottom of D Class. You’d probably get yourself killed just trying to fight off a single one of those pests.”


H: “H-hey, it’s not that bad…”


Saki turned around and started walking towards Honda. Caught off guard, the mage stepped back until she bumped into a tree. Saki quickly closed the distance, pinning Honda against the tree. Honda could hardly move as Saki’s weight pressed into her. She felt Saki’s hand sliding down her cheek, fingers gripping her chin as she stared into her eyes.


S: “Are you saying that because you think this’ll be easy, or because you feel safe knowing I’m here to protect you~”


Saki’s gaze left Honda unable to speak, and as she leaned in closer, her cheeks reddened, seeing the rogue’s lips start to purse. Everything around the two seemed to go quiet, but as Honda tried to ready herself for what was about to happen, Saki’s eyes suddeny darted to her left, her focus suddenly shifting to something that Honda could not identify.


H: “W-what is it?”


S: “Shhh!”


A few more seconds went by without a word from Saki. Honda wasn’t quite sure what to do. She was still pinned, and Saki wasn’t letting her in on whatever it was she was so fixated on.


H: “Could you maybe fill me in on-”


A hand, rushing in from Saki, came slamming over Honda’s mouth, muffling her. In a confused panic, Honda screamed into her hand, flailing to try and break out, but Saki was easily able to overpower her and the mage soon found herself being dragged behind a pair of bushes.


S: “Will you stop spazzing around already? They’re going to hear you.”


Honda stopped moving, quieting down enough for Saki to release her. Following Saki’s gaze, the two looked past the bushes to where a group of twelve or so pixies were gathered, seemingly conversing amongst themselves.


H: “You know, you didn’t have to do all of that. You could have just told me to be quiet in the first place.”


S: “I couldn’t trust you to stay silent. Mages aren’t really known for their sense of subtlety, let alone a mage that barely knows how to use magic.”


H: “E-eh?! I know how to use magic!”


S: “Oh, you do now? Then prove it. I need a distraction anyways so that I can sneak up on them.


H: “A distraction?”


S: “What, you think you can hit all of them at once?”


H: “I… uh…”


S: “Yeah, shut up, I’m getting into position. If you can’t manage a spell, try making some noise and waving your arms around. I’m sure that’ll do more to get their attention anyways.”


There wasn’t even a chance for Honda to come up with a rebuttal as Saki swiftly, yet silently, vanished into the vegetation. Not too pleased with Saki’s remarks, Honda swung her staff in front of herself, then stabbed the base of it into the ground. 


H: “Can’t hit them all at once… of course I can do that… stupid Saki.”


The tip of her staff started to spark and a spinning sphere of flame started to grow before her. It was no larger than a melon before she started to sweat and shake, struggling to control it as it increased in size. The swirling, bright light caught the attention of the pixies, the lot of them swerving heads to check out the curious sight.


It was unclear as to whether it was a matter of her subconscious annoyance with Saki, a matter of timing, or the fact that Honda just didn’t know what she was doing that caused the ball of fire to abruptly launch forward. At first, it seemed to aim almost perfectly towards the pixies, but all of a sudden, the sphere curved, missing every single pixie and instead launching straight into the side of a tree. This just so happened to be the tree that Saki had been lurking upon in wait for the right moment to strike. Unfortunately, as a chunk of the tree singed apart, her hiding place was sent tipping over, causing her to leap off and fall towards the ground. In a last ditch effort to salvage her ambush, she hurled several daggers into the direction of the now very confused and very frightened pixies who scattered out of the way and began to flee the area.


Crashing into a bush, Saki quickly stumbled out, trying to recompose as she pulled out another dagger, ready to attack, but stopped as all of the pixies had managed to fly off… all but one who had been unlucky enough to have had one of her wings pierced into the dirt by one of Saki’s daggers. The singular pixie desperately cried out to her friends as she tried to pull the dagger out, but she was not nearly strong enough and could hardly budge it. The heavy thuds of Saki’s footsteps sent the pixie into a panic. The small creature nearly tore her wings off trying to escape, but it was too late as Saki’s hand came for her. Gripping the pixie hard, she tugged upwards with no hesitation, causing the dagger to shred through the pixie’s wings, leading her to shriek in pain as she looked up towards the glaring figure that was Saki.


S: “Where are your friends going?”


The pixie only continued to scream, attempting to break free, but Saki’s grip only tightened, squeezing the breath of her.


S: “Not asking again. Where are they headed?”


The pixie opened her mouth as if to speak, but instead brought its head down, biting into one of Saki’s fingers. Her body was swung up as Saki reeled her arm back before swinging it forward, whipping the pixie into the ground, an audible few cracks heard as several bones were broken upon impact. Looking even more pissed at the sight of the bite mark, Saki scowled down at the pixie who made an attempt to crawl away, unable to even walk as one of her legs seemed to be bent in the opposite direction.


S: “Stupid little bitch.”


A shadow formed over the pixie, causing her to look back. All that she could see was the towering treads of Saki’s boot hanging overhead. The pixie gave out one final shriek as the boot came hurtling down, smashing her body beneath it. Her screams, along with her life, were snuffed out within an instant. At least, that’s what Honda preferred to remember it. The broken, dying body was still twitching within a literal inch of its life and had become stuck to Saki’s boot, leading the rogue to cringe in disgust before twisting her full weight into the pixie, tearing it apart as her boot dug further and further into the dirt. She only stopped once enough of the now deceased corpse had managed to come off. Looking at the mess with disgust, Saki turned to meet back up with Honda who was nervously shuffling out of the bushes.


S: “What was that?!”


H: “I-”


S: “You shot a fire ball at me!”


H: “I didn’t mean to-”


S: “You had one job, to distract them, not attack me!”


H: “I just-”


S: “I should’ve known better. Now the rest of them know that we’re after them and are going to be even harder to capture, let alone track.”


Before Honda could attempt to utter another word, her staff was snatched right out of her hands by Saki who spun it around before whacking it against her rear. Honda jumped in place, yelping at the impact. As she reached back to feel her injured rear, Saki took the chance to grip the sides of Honda’s leotard, yanking it up as hard as she could until she was lifting Honda up into the air. Honda let out a pained squeal as she hung in the air, her leotard digging deep into her pussy and crack, exposing her bare asscheeks. As quickly as she was lifted up, she was dropped, falling to her hands and knees. She reached back to start undoing her newly formed wedgie, but Saki swiftly whacked her rear once more with the end of Honda’s staff.


S: “Ya know, this isn’t the first time you’ve messed something up for us. I know you’re a bit of a clutz, but with how often things like this happen, it makes me wonder if you actually enjoy these little ‘disciplinary’ sessions of ours~”


Honda was far too humiliated to think of a response, choosing to wait it out until Saki had settled down, unfortunately leading to her having to endure a few more whacks across her ass as this had gone from a punishment to a form of pleasure for Saki who took joy in the view of Honda’s wobbling and reddening rear end. After a few minutes, she let out a heavy sign, handing the staff back to Honda who used the opportunity to fix her attire. Once everything was back in order, she rose back to her feet and watched as the rogue paced around the area.


S: “I definitely feel better now about earlier, but sadly, we’re not getting anywhere. We need to think of something different in order to get the jump on those little pests. I just don’t know how I should go about trying to track them this time in a way that they wouldn’t expect.”


H: “W-well… maybe I could try tracking them?”


S: “Ha, right, and I’ll start casting spells. You’re hilarious.”


H: “No, I mean, I actually can track them!”


S: “What? How?”


H: “I have a spell… I think I could use it to find them…”


S: “You think?”


H: “I mean, I haven’t been able to test it really out in the field, but it should probably work.”


S: “Yeah, that sounds reassuring. I think we’ll have to come up with something else. I don’t need you blasting me again.”


H: “No, I’m serious! I’ve been practicing on a new incantation. If I have enough time to concentrate, I should be able to track down the location of the nearest pixie.”


S: “Well, I guess we don’t have too many options to work with anyways. Fine, go try it out while I think of something.”


Eager to prove herself once more, Honda stepped a few meters away from Saki, wielding her staff out in front of her. Closing her eyes, she began to focus and channel her mind to locate the pixies. She stood still and silent for nearly five minutes before a blue hue started to form around her. It widened in its radius, drawing the attention of Saki who had been spending the time trying to concoct her own plan. As the light continued to intensify, Saki could see visible streams of steam emanating around Honda before a sudden flash and burst of light and fog washed over the area, temporarily blocking out Saki’s view. Coughing and waving away the fog, Saki was perplexed to see that Honda was no longer where she had just been.


S: “Did she just… teleport? I didn’t think that runt was capable of casting such high level spells. To think she’s been holding this kind of usefulness back. Wait a minute, how am I meant to find her now? Dumbass didn’t bring me along with her. Ugh, now I have to find her too.”


As Saki tried to process what had happened, the area before her continued to clear from the fog. Along the ground was Honda’s staff, along with her leotard that lay flat against the ground. This brought Saki out of her state of confusion and into one of worry.


S: “H-Honda? Don’t tell me you just evaporated. Are you alright?!”


Vividly having no idea as to what was going, Saki knelt down, picking up Honda’s staff with one hand and lifting her one piece attire with the other. As she did so, she felt for a brief moment, a small weight dislodge itself from within the leotard. Whatever it was tumbled out and fell to the floor and as Saki leaned down to get a closer look, she was surprised to see that what lay before her was another pixie. The little creature was maybe only four inches in stature, similar to all the other pixies that Saki had encountered. As the pixie looked back up at Saki, the two shared a moment of silence before Saki scoffed, pinching the winged little woman by the leg and lifting her upside down in front of her face.


S: “Where’d you come from and where’s Honda?”


The pixie stuttered, fearful as she seemed confused by her surroundings. While annoyed by the lack of response, the pixie seemed to be on another level of cluelessness, luring in Saki’s curiosity as she gave the creature a closer look. Upon further inspection, she saw the frightened face of Honda looking back at her, a nervous smile forming as the little mage shrugged her shoulders. Saki dropped her onto an open palm.


S: “Honda?! Is that you?!”


H: “It would seem so…”


S: “What the fuck did you do? Why are you like this?”


H: “W-well, I was trying to find those pixies for you, but then-”


Honda was cut off as Saki came to realize what had happened, covering her mouth in a vain attempt to stop herself from laughing. 


S: “Don’t tell me, you messed another spell up.”


H: “I mean… technically I did…”


S: “I gotta say, It’s actually pretty impressive.”


H: “I-it is?”


S: “Yeah, I didn’t think it was possible for you to become any more pathetic, but here I am being proven wrong. Somehow you’re even smaller and weaker than you were before. I’d say it’s quite fitting.”


H: “O-oh… I guess I am a bit… small.”


S: “Puny even.”


H: “Yeah, thanks. Anyways, can you help me already?”


S: “With?”


H: “Turning back into a human.”


S: “Wait, you can’t turn back?”


H: “I don’t know. I’ve never done ‘this’ before. I wouldn’t even know where to start on reversing it. And, at this size, I can’t use my staff to channel my mana. Also, I don’t know what it is, but this form… it feels like I’ve had my mana drained or something. We have to go see someone at the guild! I’m sure one of them can reverse this!”


S: “Well, while I find that all to be hilarious, I don’t think we’re getting you back to normal anytime soon.”


H: “What? Why not?”


S: Look, even if I felt like it, the guild is like a few days walk away. I just spent two and half days getting lost with you to track down these stupid pixies. I mean, I guess we can forget that as an option. Trying to track those things down is already a pain, but I’d have to try even harder to keep you safe. Either way, if I start heading back now, it’ll still be a while until you’re back to normal.”


H: “Great… so I’m stuck like this.”


S: “For now. I’d try getting used to it if I were you. I know I’m already starting to adjust to viewing you as a cute little bug~”


H: “I-I’m not that small!”


S: “And I must admit, it’s a nice touch that your clothes didn’t shrink down with the rest of you~”


Honda had been too bewildered by her predicament to even realize that she was completely nude and was giving Saki a free show. She quickly covered herself as best she could with her arms, her face reddening as Saki gave her a cheeky smirk.


S: “No need to shy away. I’ll make sure I’m the only one who gets to see~”


H: “S-Saki, we should be focusing on getting back…”


S: “Well, the only way you’re getting back is with my help and I don’t think you’d fare too well on your own. I doubt you even know how to use those wings of yours.”


Curious, Honda tried to test out her new appendages, resulting in them spreading out and folding up several times before they started to flutter and Honda started to move uncontrollably as she tried to balance herself, her body hovering up into the air a couple of times before falling back into Saki’s hands. The display led to a few amused chuckles from Saki who pinched the wings, stopping Honda from flopping around.


H: “I see your point…”


S: “Good, now we can get back to the matter at hand.”


H: “Getting to the guild?”


S: “Paying me back for botching the mission twice.”


H: “I didn’t mean for those things to happen!”


S: “But they did, and now we’re both going to get bitched at when we head back to those guild

pricks, so before any of that happens, I think I’m more than deserving of some personal time to alleviate some stress~”


H: “Alleviate… how?”


Instead of saying anything, Saki lowered her little friend down, wanting her to get a clear view as she used her free hand to start tugging at the waistband of her shorts, wiggling her hips to help loosen them as she pulled them down, exposing a fair amount of skin as well as her panties that were tightly conformed to the shape of her cooch, forming a noticeable cameltoe for Honda to bare witness. Honda was red with embarrassment as she squeamishly glanced at the nether region, unable to really view much else aside from a towering grin from Saki up above. She seemed insistent on giving Honda ample time to bask in the sight and as the moment dragged on, Honda was able to notice visible marks of sweat that had formed across the fabric of Saki’s panties. 


Once she was satisfied with her preview of what was to come, Saki pulled at her panty’s waistband, bringing the little mage up and over what was now an exposed set of lower lips that were eager to indulge in Honda’s taste. A musky odor wafted its way up, the warmth brushing over Honda. At her size, the scent was rather overwhelming and as she looked back up to see if Saki was actually serious, and received a blushing, winking expression in return from the rogue up above.


S: “Let’s both have a little fun~”


Saki’s hand tilted, causing Honda to slide off. If only she knew how to use her wings, she could’ve prevented her descent; but alas, she found herself landing face first against her friend’s womanhood. Just as she tried to push herself off, Saki let go of the waistband, sending it snapping back against Honda, firmly pressing her back into place.


The mage, too weak to push back against the fabric, was lined up with her captor’s slit, having a far warmer and more potent odor than that of which was being aired out to her just moments ago. Honda had no choice other than to accept this fouler scent as a part of her air supply as she was budging from her place anytime soon.


With little to no warning, as Honda tried to stay level headed, two fingers came from outside her fabric prison. One pressed against the mage’s head, another along her back, before both started to push. Honda could hardly defend against the tight fabric of Saki’s panties, let alone her fingers which effortlessly shoved her entire head straight into the musky maw, her torso soon to follow. The warm, moist walls tightly gripped around Honda’s body, lathering her up in a way that sent chills throughout her body. She tried to shift and move herself back out, but her movements, as slight as they were, led Saki to coo in delight. Lost in the feeling, Saki instinctually convulsed her body, leading her pussy to tense and devour the rest of Honda’s body in one swift motion. 


The mage felt her whole body being pulled in, the fleshy walls tensing around her and giving little leeway for her to move. She could hardly see as most of the light had been cut out from Saki’s pussy closing in behind her, although she questioned whether she would’ve even wanted to see what she was feeling at the moment. It was like being coated in some sort of slime that was impossible to remove and the smell that lingered left Honda feeling fluttered to say the least. Any movement she made was answered by the walls around her tightening as Saki convulsed once more in pleasure. Honda felt the air being squeezed out of her and as she pushed around, hoping to gain some space to breathe, but whenever she managed to push one wall away, the other would fill up the space, leading to a constant face full of flesh. Coming to accept that she wasn’t going to be able to leave on her own, she let out several muffled screams in an attempt to get ahold of Saki’s attention.


While Honda was trying to adjust to her situation down below, Saki was in a state of guilty pleasure, almost feeling embarrassed to have done this to her now so small friend. Her guilt wasn’t enough to stop her from feeling the burst of ecstasy that came with her friend wriggling around down there and as she felt the little face being smothered and vibrating against her inner walls, Saki couldn’t hold back any longer.


Honda’s surroundings seemed to loosen up all of a sudden, allowing her to wriggle into a comparatively more comfortable position. A ray of light shined in, giving Honda a clearer view of her surroundings as well as a pair of fingers making their way in. It was her middle and index fingers that were moving on in. Assuming that Saki was attempting to retrieve her, Honda reached out, but instead of grabbing her, the fingers seemed to prod her body, poking her head, arms, and torso until the middle finger rested atop of Honda’s torso and the tip of Saki’s index finger landed in between Honda’s legs. 


For a brief moment, everything seemed to go still as Honda wondered what Saki was doing and how this was going to lead to her getting out, then came to worry as she realized what was happening. With a sudden thrusting motion, Honda was forced further into Saki, the tip of the rogue’s finger starting to pry its way into Honda at the same time. The fingers seemed to relax before thrusting again. Honda was lost for words as Saki’s finger seemed to progress, further inserting its tip into her. It was far more pleasant of a feeling than Honda would’ve liked to admit, although the prodding finger against her torso left her constantly needing to gasp for more of her friend’s musk tainted air. A rather loud set of moans could be heard and felt from Saki who continued to thrust her digits in, using Honda’s whole body as a wriggling toy to rub the entirety of her insides, all the while giving Honda a thorough rub down herself.


As the two continued to speed up, Saki felt her knees buckle. The sensation that she was feeling was unlike anything she had felt before. Her favorite little mage was completely submerged within her most private of areas and it filled her with a new sense of control and power. Having someone she knew that was alive, wriggling up against her clit, sent Saki into a near feral state of lust as she continued to fondle the both of them. Although Honda was essentially having her whole body thrown back and forth, the prodding touch of Saki’s finger furthering itself into her own pussy was both a euphoric and thrilling experience. She felt herself growing hotter, both from her own body which was trying to keep up with the pleasurable pressure of Saki’s finger as well as the now pulsating pussy that she was enveloped in.


As the pair continued to satisfy themselves, Honda’s surroundings grew damper by the second. If she wasn’t so engrossed by the massive fingering she was receiving, she may have noticed the pool of liquid building around her. Even if she were to feel it, she was far too preoccupied however in trying to replenish the air that was repeatedly being pressed out of her, either by the prodding finger on her body or her own muffled moans of ecstasy. Honda was at the point of climaxing, her inner juices dripping out and mixing with the pool that Saki had been making herself. It seemed as though the rogue wasn’t too far behind, having her fingers shoved in as far as they could, further submerging honda into her as she neared completion. Only now, as she was further encased in the depths of her friend’s love box, did Honda start to notice her surrounding space that was being filled up to her chest in Saki’s fluids. For not even a moment did Honda try to think of a way to better her situation. Even as the build up of cum rose up to her neck, and the fleshy walls continued to constrict her, she was beyond a state of reason, only able to focus on the digits that continued to pound against her pussy and torso. She could feel her body growing sore, but the pleasure that she was undergoing outweighed it for now, and she soon felt herself coming to a climax as she discharged into the pool of liquid that continued to fill the space around her.


Up above, Saki was in a deep sweat, taking in rapid breaths as she relentlessly continued to fondle herself, unaware as to what state her little friend was in. Despite unknowingly giving her one of the best finger fuckings of her life, Saki was inadvertently about to close off any trace of air for Honda as she grew wetter and wetter. At this point, Saki couldn’t help but to find her tongue loosely hanging from her mouth as she panted for air, bits of drool dribbling down to the ground where it mixed with the droplets of cum dripping past her hand and panties. Itt was taking all of Saki’s focus to keep herself from bursting, not wanting to prematurely discharge before attaining as much satisfaction as possible from this experience. The resulting effort, led her to constrain herself even more than she had been during her convulsions. The tensing of muscles sent the overflowing pool of cum rushing up and Honda found her head now completely submerged. Tired and trying to replenish her air supply, Honda was unready for the sudden dive, resulting in Saki’s pussy juices infiltrating her open mouth, even getting some into her nose and eyes. The viscous liquid stung her sight and as she shouted out in discomfort, it only allowed for more fluids to flow into her mouth, forcing her to have to swallow a couple of mouthfuls, just to stop herself from drowning as she tried to move and find some pocket of air. Despite being done with her end of pleasure, Saki was still going, which meant that Honda was still having to endure even more of her fingers’ pummeling. What was a strainful sense of delight just moments ago was now a threat to Honda’s life as the continuous pounding of her body while submerged forced every ounce of oxygen from her body, only to have it replaced by more mouthfuls and nosefuls of Saki’s juices, all of which Saki was completely oblivious to.


Another minute or so went by and while Honda was at the verge of drowning, Saki was finally at her end. She used her free hand to yank her panties down, hoping to avoid staining them anymore than they already were. With a final few flicks of her fingers, a very audible moan escaped her upper lips as her lower lips pulsated. A moist squelching sound could be heard as she let loose, the inner floodgates being released as a stream of cum burst out, splattering onto the floor. Soon to follow was a pixie sized mage who got caught with just her arms and part of her head sticking out. Another pulse sent a secondary torrent of cum against her, forming enough pressure to launch Honda out from Saki’s womanhood where she would splat and slide against the makeshift cumslide upon the ground.


Groggily trying to sit herself up, Honda looked at herself, raising her arms to see the mucky liquid that coated her body. She could hardly stay focused as her lungs took in relatively fresher breaths, trying to make up for all the air they had been lacking. She felt dizzy as she looked up, getting a brief glance of her giant friend who was sitting in front of her, looking down with almost the same level of fatigue. Their eyes locked for a few seconds before Honda fell back, passing out as shade finally succumbed to her physical and mental exhaustion.


As time passed on, Honda slowly regained consciousness, mumbling as she felt her body slowly moving, up and down, up and down. Wherever she was, her lower body was unable to move. Even her forearms were wedged into the surface. Whatever it was, it felt extraordinarily comfy, better than anything she could recall resting on before. As her eyes tried to adjust to being open, it was apparently much darker than it had been when she was last awake. She tried to recall what had happened, feeling a soreness all over her body… especially around her…


She gasped as memories flooded back to her. There was no way that any of that had actually happened. It must have been some very questionable dream, but as Honda looked up, she saw the chin of her friend. Her eyes trailed down her neck, and then as she went past the collar bone, she realized where she must’ve been. Blood rushed to her cheeks as she was now aware, her body had been stuffed feet first into the rogue’s cleavage. Embarrassed, she tried to pull herself out, only managing to loosen up her arms, freeing her hands to rest upon the plump surface that sandwiched her lower half. It seemed as though the rest of her wasn’t coming out unless Saki willed it. She pressed her hands down, trying once more to pull herself out, but as her hands sank into the soft flesh, she heard a snickering from up above. Surely enough, Saki was staring right down at her, a coy grin across her face as she watched Honda struggle.


S: “Having fun fondling my boobs?”


H: “W-what? I wasn’t trying to-”


S: “No need to be shy about it; not anymore at least. You wanting to cop a feel for my chest isn’t even that bad when compared to what we just did.”

H: “What we just…”


S: “You can’t expect me to believe you forgot something as interesting as that.”


H: “Interesting is one word for it…”


S: “Don’t act like you weren’t enjoying it yourself. I’ll admit that I wasn’t really sure where I was poking while you were down there, but after you blacked out, I got to see that I wasn’t the only one who was making a mess of myself, although I suppose my mess sort of became your mess as well…”


H: “I-I don’t know what you’re talking about. I mean… it did feel kind of ni- wait, no! what would there have been to enjoy while I was drowning in… wait… now that you mention it, how am I so dry now? I thought that I was covered up in… your…”


S: “Oh, I just used your clothes to wipe it all off you, or at least most of it.”


H: “You used my clothes?”


S: “Well yeah, I wasn’t going to use mine. Luckily, since you’re so small, I only had to use a small bit of it to wipe you up.”


H: “Why is that lucky for me?”


S: “I never said it was lucky for you. You’re not the only one who got messy in that whole ordeal. I needed to wipe myself off too.”


H: “Oh…”


S: “Don’t get all huffy down there. It’s not like you were going to get much use out of them in the state you’re in. Maybe I could cut a bit of your clothes up into something more suitable for your new size. There’s probably enough of it that isn’t… soiled, so to speak.”


H: “I… I don’t even want to talk about that right now. How long was I out for and how far are we from getting back to the guild?”


S: “The guild? Heck if I know. I haven’t even tried heading that way yet.”


H: “What? Where are we going then?”


S: “I don’t know, I got really tired after our little fun down there, so I found a spot to sleep. I only woke up after I felt you poking around my chest.”


The dark had certainly helped to make it less noticeable for Honda, and from her position, she had little viewpoints outside of Saki. But, peering past the rogue’s head, she saw that they were very close to several leafy branches that stuck out right above Saki’s head. It only then became apparent that Saki must have found some branch up in the trees to take her rest.


H: “I see… so when do we start going then?”


S: “Well, I’m still kinda tired. I’d like to sleep a bit more if possible. Besides, what’s the rush? It’s going to be at least a few days, we may as well take the time to enjoy this unique situation we have with you at this size~”


H: “I guess it will take a while, but I don’t know if I can handle anymore ‘fun’. I’m feeling sore enough as it is. I'd rather get back to my normal size as soon as possible.”


S: “That’s a fair point. You are just a fragile little pixie at the moment; I’ll have to watch out so that I don’t accidentally crush you on the way back. I wonder where I should put you.”


H: “Put me?”


S: “Yeah, I only have a few pouches for my daggers and supplies. My shorts don’t really come with any pockets either, so I’ll have to find a place to stuff you in while I walk.”


H: “Why don’t you just carry me in your hand?”


S: “I mean, I could, but I have to carry back your staff, and I should have at least one free hand in case anything goes wrong. I can’t be holding onto you while needing to climb or stab something.”


H: “Can’t I at least just like… stay in here?”


A flirty smirk escaped Saki as she brought a finger down to lightly pat the top of Honda’s head.


S: “So you are enjoying yourself down there~?”


H: “You’re the one who put me here! If it works, then what is there to figure out!”


S: “True, but that’d be so boring. There’s so many places you could fit in. I wouldn’t want to limit our options. Who knows when I’ll-... we’ll get to enjoy you like this again?”


H: “Hopefully never! I’m not trying to make a game of this!”


S: “YAAAAWN we can talk more about this later. I can barely pay attention right now and I need to get some more sleep. Try to be quiet down there and move as little as to need the extra energy since I’m managing both of us tomorrow. Can’t wait to see what I do with you~”


Before Honda could mutter out her disapproval, the tip of Saki’s index finger pressed into her face, blocking out any complaints as it pushed downwards, slowly sending Honda’s body further into the booba depths below. The mage tried to hit and shove the finger off, but it seemed to do nothing other than amuse Saki who further shoved the mage in until her finger was nearly half way into her cleavage as well. Pulling her finger back out, Saki got a brief glimpse of Honda’s face before it, along with the rest of her body was completely smothered between her breasts. Honda could no longer move much aside from a slight wiggle here and there, and while she was beyond humiliated to be in such a position, she soon came to accept that she wasn’t coming out anytime soon. 


As she settled down, she was able to find the earlier comfort in having two massive breasts pressed against her. It was warm, soft, and as she stopped moving, she could both hear and feel the subtle pulsation coming from what she assumed to be Saki’s heart. The slow, internal thumping was oddly soothing and despite what had just happened across the previous day, it gave Honda a sense of safety. The rhythmic pulsating, combined with the plush chest that surrounded her, sent her drifting back into a deep slumber. Saki could feel as her little friend finally decided to stay still, the only sensation being the faintest, warm little breath as Honda had gone back to sleep, sending her smothered breaths into the inner side of Saki’s chest. The amount of control that she had over Honda was invigorating. She’d always been the more dominant of the two, but this was on another level. If they could experience more of what they had so far, then maybe there’d be more room for future “accidents” to occur involving Honda’s spells. It sent her into a spiral of lewd thoughts as to what different sized fun they’d be able to get into, but that would unfortunately have to wait until morning. She wouldn’t want to spoil all her fun so soon, and maybe she’d even take her time and drag the trip out to a week or so if it continued to please her. As she had a flurry of thoughts running across her mind, Saki finally started to find herself falling back to sleep, her mind eager to experiment further with her pixie sized companion throughout the next day.

Chapter End Notes:

HOWDY, hope you’re enjoying your bagels and enjoyed the story. I have a link to both my DA as well as another link for the commissioner if you want to help me spam bagels to their page.



My link in case you feel like chatting or commissioning me: https://www.deviantart.com/squaukerz


The commissioner’s link: https://www.deviantart.com/zenryokutfs