- Text Size +

Beaten, broken, and betrayed, a sputtering Devon’s wretched and sopping-wet figure was swiftly wiped down with a tissue by his giant sister after she finally decided to be done for the night. He was pretty sure she’d cracked some of his ribs. He was pretty sure that it was his sister’s cum that made him stomach feel so full. And as horrible as it was to think about it, he was definitely sure that tonight wouldn’t be the last time that his sister raped his defenseless, shrunken body. In just a few hours, she’d instilled a paralyzing fear into him that had crushed and defeated his soul.

With her hormones dying down, Bethany finally felt a pang of sympathy for her brother. But it wasn’t enough to make her regret what she’d done. “Sorry I was so hard on you,” she said, tracing the tip of her finger around his stomach. “I just, I’ve never felt anything like that before. You felt so much better than I ever anticipated, you know?” She sighed, grimacing at the misery that had washed over his features. “But you’ll get used to it, don’t worry. Even though I’m sure you hate me now, I’ll bet you might be able to develop Stockholm Syndrome and you won’t feel so bad. Maybe you’ll even start enjoying it!”

She pursed her lips together and let a giant wad of spit drip down, before it splattered directly over Devon’s groin. “Here, I dunno how it’ll feel at your size, but normal-sized guys at least seem to think I give pretty good blowjobs.” With a cruel smile that was meant to reassure the poor boy, she leaned down and started circling the tip of her tongue around her brother’s dick. It was barely more than half an inch, but she was still determined to return the favor.

He weakly shook his head, moaning as he felt her slick, powerful muscle begin to force an erection. “No… you don’t have to,” he told her, but she ignored him anyways.

“That’s OK dude, I don’t mind,” she smiled, as if she was doing him a favor, practically kissing his little dick as it hardened between her lips. He kept shaking his head though, groaning in protest at her new form of sexual torture.

It didn’t even take long til he knew he was close to a climax. “Please, Bethany…” he breathed, closing his weary eyes. “I don’t want y—” Before finishing his plea, Bethany sucked in with her lips, and the massive force was like a super vacuum against Devon’s cock. With a crying whimper, he came in her mouth, and she finally let him go, sitting back up and swallowing her brother’s offering.

“Well, now that that’s done, I think it’s time to head to bed for the night.” Finally—the only reprieve Devon might ever get in his new life, the few hours late at night when he’d at least be able to be at peace. Compared to what had just happened, sleeping in her underwear drawer suddenly didn’t seem so horrible. But he wouldn’t get to be so lucky.

“I wanna err on the side of caution though, at least for tonight. Well, at least for a few nights,” she explained, picking his body back up and getting off her bed. “I don’t know if you’d be able to escape from my dresser, so I think it’d be better to keep you somewhere close-by, just in case.” Holding Devon’s body upside-down, she stuck him back in between her lower lips, but this time he went in feet first and she stopped at his waist, making sure his torso faced behind her. Looking in the mirror for the next part so she could see what she was doing, she then forced his arms out in front of him and bent his waist down, pushing him towards the lower part of her butt. Her ass cheeks were absolutely massive, but she managed to pry them apart just enough for him to see her wrinkly asshole greet him. Taking a deep breath so she could aim him up carefully, she lined his outstretched hands up with her anus and then coaxed them in, gaping her hole but then squeezing it tight around his wrists once they were in. With his arms in place, Devon’s sister pushed against his back, sliding his arms the rest of the way into her hot, grimy asshole.

“There you go,” she said, biting her lip as she looked upon her work, and then let go of her cheeks so that they could roll back into place, concealing Devon’s body in the process. Then she put her underwear back on, a pair of sweats, and turned her light off before carefully climbing back into bed.

With his legs buried inside his little sister’s pussy and his arms trapped within her asshole, an insurmountable amount of ass squeezing his head, plus a tight pair of panties keeping all that in place with a pair of thick sweatpants to boot, Bethany knew it would be impossible for him to escape. But more importantly, he realized it too.

“‘Nighty-night little brother,” she teased, finishing him off with a quick but potent fart right into his unsuspecting face, before quickly drifting off into a peaceful slumber.