- Text Size +

Bethany was at least nice enough to stick the shot glass (which was like a 4 or 5 gallon jug to Devon) in the drawer, along with a jello cup in case he got hungry. He asked what he was supposed to do if he needed to use the bathroom, and Bethany told him he could just hold it, before adding, “And if you pee on any of my clothes, I’ll make sure to leave you in here for the rest of the night.”

Since it was barely past 6pm, he felt like he was given an early bedtime, but he also didn’t want to actually go to sleep since he knew he’d probably wake up at something like 2 in the morning and ruin his sleep schedule. But there was only a crack of light, so it was nearly impossible to stay awake lying down or even sitting, so he resorted to walking around in circles while trying to listen to the TV show in the background.

Several hours passed, during which Bethany started drinking a bit from her parents’ liquor cabinet. Soon enough she went from sober to tipsy to drunk, but her drunkenness just made her horny and it wasn’t long before she started playing with herself. Initially it was more of a half-committed endeavor while she watched Nick from the show, but her sexual appetite grew until she knew she had to use something more satisfying than just her fingers.

Devon was startled when Bethany yanked her dresser drawer out, intent on using the dildo stashed in her brother’s temporary prison. But before she even had time to grab it, he started apologizing and tried bargaining for his release. “Alright alright, I’ve learned my lesson,” he told her. “I’m sorry for complaining too much. So can you please let me out now?” 

“You say you’re sorry, but like, you’re kinda complaining right now,” she argued back, her annoyance with him quickly bubbling back up.

He gritted his teeth, not wanting to make her more mad, but also wanting to stop being treated so lowly and just be freed already. “If you don’t let me out,” he threatened, “I’ll tell Mom and Dad that you treated me like shit and just threw me in your underwear drawer like I’m not a person.”

That really made Bethany mad, and for a second she glared at him, mulling over a decision in her head for so long that eventually Devon spoke up again. “Hello? Bethany?”

Arriving at a settlement in her inebriated mind, his sister snatched his body out of the dresser and sauntered back to her bed. “You wanna be let out of time-out so bad? Fine, I’ll let you out,” she muttered, except she sat back down on her bed instead of lowering Devon to the floor.

“You know, I don’t think I’ve ever told you about my giantess fetish,” she started to say, holding her thumb below his chin so he wouldn’t be able to interrupt her. “Ever since I saw a shrunken person for the first time as a kid, I started dreaming about having my own. And then once I got older, the idea of having one became a turn-on too. There’s even a girl on my team who once dated a guy who got DSD, he shrunk to like, only a foot tall or something, and she told us that eventually the only way for them to fuck was if she used his body like a sex toy. Anyways, that was a couple years ago, but I remember getting sooooo jealous, cuz she didn’t even have a thing for tinies like I did!” Devon got a nauseating feeling in his stomach as his sister explained herself; even if he’d been able to open his mouth, he’d be too timid to say anything. 

“And then you came home as a tiny too, and I was like great, just my luck that finally, someone I know shrinks down, and it ends up being my own brother.” She smirked, seeing the worry dawn on his face from where her story was heading. “But the more time you spent around the house, the more I started to kinda like the fact that it was you. Like, finally I get to be the bigger sibling. Cuz I’ve always been the tallest girl in my grade, but then every day that I’d come home there’d be you, just a liiiittle bit taller, making me feel like I wasn’t actually as tall as I wanted to be. But now I’ll never have to worry about that ever again. And also, maybe it was actually a good thing that it was you who shrunk. I don’t have to bother with trying to meet a tiny and then trying to date them, or convince one to let me fuck with them a bit. Cuz you’re right here, living in the same house as me, available for me to use whenever I want. And Mom and Dad just so happen to go on a trip for a while just after you shrink? I’d say that’s a pretty clear sign from the universe saying it’s your destiny to let me play with you.” 

By now, her brother was so terrified that he accidentally peed his pants, and she grinned, already feeling a fluttering from within her in anticipation of what she was about to do. “Should I call you Devon the Dildo, or Dildo Devon, what do you think?” she teased as she started taking off her pants, while her brother was lost in a trance imagining the horrors that were about to follow.

Devon watched helplessly as his sister undressed in front of him, revealing the hairiness of a grown-out bush that had never been shaved before. There had been a tiny sliver of him that considered that Bethany might just be playing a fucked up joke, but after she stopped talking and started to actually prepare herself, he realized that somehow, for some reason, she was actually being serious. 

“I… are you… you’re not…” he mouthed, stuttering with disbelief. He turned to run, thinking that on the off chance he managed to actually get away, he could hide under some furniture or somewhere else she couldn’t reach him. But before he even arrived at the edge of the bed, she had reached out and grabbed him, easily squeezing more than half his body within her hand’s firm grip. “No, wait! Please Bethany,” he yelled, not wanting to believe his own sister would actually abuse him like this, but she carried him down towards her lower bits anyway. She lined the top of his head up right below her clit and rubbed his head in a tiny circle to taunt him while pleasing herself a bit more, and then readjusted her grip so she could use her other hand to forcefully pull his pants off and literally rip his shirt off with her fingernail. His nude figure shrieked at how quickly she was escalating it all, while she rotated his body with his head still pressing against her lips, until his face was staring up at hers. She was so excited, she didn’t even know what to say, and the only thing Devon could think to do in his final few seconds was let out a bloodcurdling scream, before his little sister silenced him by eagerly shoving his helpless and terrified body up her excited, glistening cunt.