- Text Size +

Covered in Suzanne’s juices, Devon’s body was haphazardly gripped by the lusting behemoth, who readied herself to stick him in her greasy asshole. He was readily lubricated, so she couldn’t pass up the opportunity—not that she probably would’ve anyways. But even with all that he’d shrunken, forcing Devon up her anus wasn’t an easy task. She might’ve been a huge woman, but her back door was deceptively sized by comparison. Devon’s 8 inches were doable, but anything wider than two normal-sized fingers could quickly become uncomfortable.

Since Devon was naturally widest at his shoulders, Suzanne typically would start by sliding his feet in first, and work herself up from there. But the hornier she was, the more depraved and careless she became, and for whatever reason, today was one of those days. Despite Devon’s pleas for just the smallest bit of mercy, just the faintest recognition that he was still technically a person who had to experience whatever she put him through, Suzanne was deaf to anything other than the voice in her head. Small, ingrown anal hairs roughly scratched at the boy’s face as he was carelessly inserted between her cheeks, his head popping right into her hole with barely a push on Suzanne’s part. Only upon accidentally farting—releasing a hot, sudden puff of humid gas onto him, a quickly violent eruption that shook him and further beat her wrinkly brown hole against his body—did the unkempt coach apologize. “Sorry,” she reluctantly grumbled, like she’d hesitated whether to even mention it at all. Then, as if she was ashamed and wanted to hide Devon instead of hiding herself, she shoved his body the rest of the way inside.

It wasn’t an unfamiliar sensation to either of them, but Suzanne still gasped as Devon got buried halfway up inside her. That was one of the best parts about using him: no matter how many times she fucked him, the experience always felt just as crazy as the first time. In her mind, it was true love, that a man could make her feel this good. But for Devon, it was pure hate. Being thrust up and down her rectal cavity, made to feel like shit (pretty much literally). Where it was hot and greasy and dark, it didn’t matter how well Suzanne groomed herself, an asshole was still an asshole, and Devon was still a dildo. With his eyes tightly squeezed shut and his mouth squeezed shut even harder, he simply tried his best to tune all the sensations out. Until finally, after Suzanne had worked herself up to another convulsive, arresting orgasm, it was over.

Suzanne’s humanity finally started to return to the fold as the session died down and her feelings mellowed out. She washed him off in the sink, even going so far as to scrub his hair and use gentle motions when lathering his skin. But he was still predominantly a sex toy for her (and even then, “predominantly” was putting it lightly—his life only consisted of sexual acts with Suzanne, and the time in between sexual acts with Suzanne). After taking him back to her bed and snuggling under her covers, she brought him up to her mouth and gradually licked around his dick, prompting it to grow bigger. Within her grasp, Devon fought and struggled. He didn’t fight back much nowadays because of its obvious futility, but his captor was now trying to elicit an orgasm out of him instead of the usual task of getting her off. He hated it. It was like she was trying to force him to like their arrangement, as if being spoon-fed a quick jolt of dopamine was an equal tradeoff for the complete sexual objectification that he’d endured for the past several months. He was like a test monkey, and Suzanne was only sucking his dick to train his brain and trick it into feeling better about her. But even worse than that, Suzanne’s blowjob reminded him of Bethany. Even with the “decades of experience” that the coach claimed to have, she wasn’t as skilled as Devon’s sister had been. As fucked up as it was, Devon wondered now if Bethany’s blowjobs were out of some kind of perverted love for her brother, like she was trying to genuinely make him enjoy them. Versus Suzanne, who was sucking the boy’s dick because boys like getting their dicks sucked, and he was a boy, so therefore he must like what she was doing. It was much more transactional, like everything else about their slave/owner relationship. But if Beth really cared for me, why would she have left me with this fucking monster? he thought, wincing as he felt Suzanne’s fat lips suck so aggressively against his member that it made his hips ache.

Within a few minutes, Suzanne made Devon climax, and she swallowed it all down with a giddy smile, intentionally oblivious to Devon’s distaste for the whole process. “That was more fun than I remember,” she announced, once again only thinking of herself. “That might need to be a new part of our routine.” She eyed him like a stern teacher, saying “You’re welcome,” as if he should somehow be grateful for her selfish, mediocre sexual assault on his manhood. Of course he didn’t thank her, but he also didn’t waste his energy to even glare up at her, instead looking off to the side in rightful stubbornness. “Oh, that not good enough for you?” he heard her remark, and was whisked behind her giant body before he could decipher whether she’d said it genuinely or as a knowing threat. Either way, she was looking to up the ante, and pulled open the waistband of her wide panties to nestle him between her ass cheeks. With a head-spinning chuckle on her part, she pushed him further, making sure the 8-inch boy would be right in the center, so far into her crack that he was wholly and unmistakably buried. With her monumental, titanic-sized cheeks on both sides of him, crushing him from either side and holding him captive, he was helplessly submerged in the deepest and darkest part of the woman’s outer body. Technically he wasn’t inside her, but since no light was able to seep in and no smell was able to seep out (he was positioned right against her asshole, its prickly hairs scratching his stomach), he might as well have been. Her underwear pressed against his back to hold him in place as she let go of the waistband, but pulled up on it to make it tight, so that it wouldn’t just cover her ass but actually get stuck between her cheeks, where he was, to ensure he wouldn’t be able to crawl out while she slept—although her crushing weight would’ve likely made that impossible anyways.

Though Suzanne was able to quickly fall asleep, feeling blessed and content with her little toy snuggled so closely to her rear, Devon’s brain would not grant him the same privilege. Every few weeks or months for the last year, he would realize he was at his lowest point—the previous lowest points were when he realized Suzanne would never treat him humanely during the day like his sister had, and then the resulting, even lowlier point, when he realized that there was a legitimate chance that Bethany might never come back for him. And now, it seemed, things had gotten even worse. Because he could think of no worse place to live than inside this evil woman’s ass, like, his genuine place of full-time residence was now between the hot, crushing ass cheeks of his 350-pound serial rapist. It could get no worse. He had reached the bedrock.

As if the cruel overseer of the universe was reading Devon’s mind, Suzanne suddenly let out an explosive, bubbly fart, one that thundered and rumbled furiously against his imprisoned body and coated him with an even stronger stench than before. And he was suddenly reminded that yes, although he was at an unimaginably miserable point in his life, things could always be just a little bit worse.


~


That night, Devon was lucky enough to get some sleep, although it was hard to differentiate from when he was awake since his new “living quarters” were already a literal nightmare. Coupled with the fact that everything around him was pitch black, he waded in and out of slumber seemingly at random.

The truth was that it was well into the morning by the time Suzanne finally pulled him from the confines of her claustrophobic cheeks. Carrying him closer to her face, she made a move like she was about to kiss him good morning, before curling her nose once she realized he probably smelled pretty bad. Instead, she chuckled as his eyes squinted in response to the sudden light surrounding him, and got out of bed so they could both use the bathroom.

After they’d both done their business, she took him back to the bed, and was about to change for the day when they both heard a knock at the door. Suzanne looked confused as to who it could be, and even though Devon knew it would break his heart for his hopes to be dashed, he couldn’t help but imagine that it was Bethany at the door, finally returning to pick up her brother after so many months. It seemed that he wouldn’t get to see who it was though, since the giant woman looming over him grabbed his body and haphazardly shoved it deep between her tits. Only his head was sticking out, looking comically small between the woman’s massive breasts, while Suzanne held her hand above, ready to push him the rest of the way in if whoever was at the door shouldn’t see Devon.

Arriving at the front of her house, Suzanne looked through the peep-hole to see who was outside, and then relaxed herself before opening the door. And for the first time in Devon didn’t know how long, he actually felt a rush of excitement. His dangerous hopes had finally proven true. It was Bethany.

The shrunken boy was too shocked to smile at first, but his sister was certainly beaming, just as much as on the day she’d left him there back at the beginning of the season. “Hey Coa—” she started to say, until her eyes found Devon’s head snugly nestled in Suzanne’s bosom, millimeters away from sinking into oblivion. “Ohhhhh my God, look at him!” she cooed, bending over with her hands on her knees, eyes adoring her older brother as if he were a newborn baby. Suzanne chuckled and felt proud from Bethany’s reaction.

“Anyway,” Bethany sighed, standing up straight, “I figured it was probably about time to come check on him now that the season’s over. I can take him back now.”

Upon hearing his little sister’s words, Devon started to smile, until a shadow was cast over him and he looked up to see Suzanne tilting her head down, seemingly unfazed by the news that she’d be losing her favorite toy. “Whaddya think, Devy-bear? Wanna go back with your sister? Or stay here with me…” As she said it, she pinched his head between her fingers and pulled him out, turning him to face her as she raised him up so she could cover his body in kisses. This included a lengthy and sloppy kiss on his dick—one that lasted at least a few seconds—while Bethany watched approvingly, seeing no harm in what Suzanne was currently doing. She returned her lips to his face, giving him a real lip-to-lip kiss, although technically it just left his head imprinted with a surprising amount of slobber. He tried to protest, but between the drool partially coating his face, and Suzanne’s morning breath making him cough, he couldn’t immediately get a word out.

“Oh… oh my God,” Bethany giggled, noticing as her brother’s dick started to rise after being stimulated by the older woman. Devon’s sister was obviously aware of Suzanne’s unconventional looks; her six-foot, overweight, middle-aged appearance wasn’t exactly what most guys Devon’s age went for. But there wasn’t anything wrong with cougars, or “big beautiful women,” or being tall, so even though she was surprised, Bethany didn’t think there was anything wrong with her brother being turned on by her coach. “I guess he likes it here!” she exclaimed, almost sounding too excited that her brother found a home somewhere else.

“Yes he does,” Suzanne murmured, hugging his body to her upper chest with a contented smile. Devon tried to protest again, but with Suzanne’s hand pressing against his back and compressing his chest, his voice didn’t seem to work. “He practically spends all day in my boobs,” she laughed, then turned him upside down and sent him face first into her cleavage. Though the woman’s words were technically true, it wasn’t by Devon’s choice that he was constantly inundated with Suzanne’s heavy tits. But the phrasing made it sound to Bethany like it was his choice, and even though she saw her tiny older brother kicking his naked legs about, she figured he just didn’t like being kept upside down. Because his erection grew even larger, so it seemed plenty clear to her that he really did like spending his time in the woman’s breasts.

“Well, I guess that answers that,” Bethany said, checking the time on her phone. “I’m supposed to meet some friends at the mall, so I’ve gotta go. How about I come back in a few more months, like maybe once the semester’s over?

“Sure thing Beth,” the coach nodded. “See you later then.”

As the two waved their goodbyes, Devon tried yelling for help, he screamed to try and get his sister to hear him, but it was far too muffed, and a few seconds later, the door had slammed shut anyways. That was it. His reward for being an obedient sex slave the past few months: he got to take a few glances of his sister while she laughed in the face of his abuse.

It seemed like Bethany would be back at least, but that’d still be, at the very least, several more longs months away. And now that she seemed to think he liked it with Suzanne, it might be even longer than that. And, even when (or if) Bethany did come back, there was no guarantee she’d take him back, just like she hadn’t ended up taking him back this time either.

He could either start to try and enjoy the way Suzanne treated him, like a kidnapping victim developing Stockholm Syndrome, or he could attempt to resist it until the hopelessness drove him crazy. Either way, the only way forward seemed to be literal insanity.

But, even though he was in the midst of experiencing a daily, torturous hell unlike almost any other human being alive, it could be worse. Technically. Barely. Maybe?

Only time would tell.