- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is an erotic story that is aimed at mature adults with macro- and vorarephilia. It contains depictions of physical and psychological violence that some people may find disturbing. Minors and people who feel that such depictions upset them are therefore explicitly asked not to read this story. Furthermore, this story is entirely fictional and all erotically portrayed characters are at least 18 years old.

Strange Behaviours

Despite the countless times he had played through being in this situation in his mind, it was only now that he found himself actually in it that Brian was scared. He was no fool and had always assumed that it would be quite frightening indeed. But the real thing turned out to be the most terrifying experience imaginable. There had been that time he and his friends had gotten mugged at the city park at night. The time his airplane had gotten into severe turbulences somewhere over the Pacific Ocean. And of course that time when he had found himself in the middle of a massive earthquake while visiting Japan. But all of those paled in comparison to what he was feeling now. His heart beat so rapidly and forcefully that he almost feared that it was going to burst out of his ribcage, and his breathing was rapid and shallow, as if he was choking despite the abundance of fresh air around him. And his muscles were cramping and tensing up so badly that he felt like he was turning to stone.

Brian felt the urge to run. Anywhere, really, just away from where he was now. The problem was that he had nowhere to go. He was trapped, cowering in the corner of one of these plastic cubicles that had haunted his dreams and nightmares for all his life. One of the many cubicles inside a Vortex box, holding several dozen shrunken people just like him. Now it had actually happened. He had been shrunken down to merely one hundredth of his original size, sold off to a normal-sized stranger like some sort of commodity, and now he was in the last moments of his life, about to be eaten alive. His teeth were chattering, his legs were shaking violently, and cold sweat was running down his body, soaking into the black overalls that identified him as a miniature person without even the most basic human rights. He was food for someone he had never before seen in his life, about to become a part of them forever.

But it was not just mortal fear that was sending his body dangerously close to a heart attack. The physical stress on his body, the shaking, the tension, and the profuse sweating were also triggered by an entirely different feeling that Brian never had experienced in this paralysing intensity before. He was aroused beyond words, his limbs tingling with excitement while his uncontrollable erection sent a sharp pain radiating through his abdomen. The reason for this was simple enough. Brian was a vorarephile, a somewhat peculiar individual who was turned on by the idea of being eaten. And the person who was about to eat him was one of the most beautiful people he had ever seen in his short, bizarre life.

In theory, the idea of being shrunken down and sold away as food by Vortex, an international restaurant chain and megacorporation with executive powers in the vast majority of countries around the globe, should have been appealing to someone like Brian. But while he had often fantasised about that scenario, he also had always been terrified that he would end up getting eaten by someone he didn’t find appealing, and so the thought ultimately had always left him with mixed feelings. Now, however, he was finding himself in a situation he would have been furiously masturbating over just a couple of days ago, back when he had been normal-sized. And so, his brain was stuck in a profoundly confusing internal conflict over whether he ought to be excited to be consumed by such an incredibly attractive human being, or whether he should still be scared out of his mind over the fact that he was about to be eaten.

The person who was about to devour Brian was a girl. Since she was towering over him right now, apparently looking for something on a shelf above the desk she had placed the Vortex box on, it was difficult to estimate her actual height compared to other normal-sized people. However, he assumed that she would have been around his own height, thus making her quite tall. But her height was only one aspect of her overall remarkable physique; she also was very athletic, her fit, tanned body speaking of many hours spent outdoors and working out. Despite her impressive body, what had instantly drawn Brian’s attention was her downright angelic face, characterised by her intense, almost ethereal blue eyes and her kind smile, revealing two rows of perfectly straight, white teeth. Further complementing the image of a heavenly being, she had elegant light blonde hair, which reached down just a bit over her shoulders.

While the giant girl kept rummaging through the bookshelf above her desk, Brian once again found himself glaring up towards her large breasts, which every so often jiggled a little in her tight, revealing cleavage as she moved around. His brain still unable to decide whether Brian was supposed to be frightened or aroused, it kept him trapped in a profoundly uncomfortable combination of both, and so he gasped anxiously as a subdued growl sounded across the desk from behind her bare midriff. The girl was getting hungry, and it was Brian who was on the menu, along with the other tinies as well as the burger and fries the girl had bought earlier.

“Oh man.” The giantess muttered to herself. “I’m starving.”

Shifting her attention away from the books on her shelf, she looked down at the box that was holding Brian, her blue eyes seemingly staring right at him. Brian shivered involuntarily. He didn’t have much to base his observations on, but apart from the fact that she had bought him and the others in this box to eat them, the girl had come across as quite friendly and cheerful. It was a bizarre observation to make, listening to the brief conversation she had had with her mother when she came home – all from inside the bag she had put them in after buying them. But all that apparent kind-heartedness did not apply to them; whenever she looked at the little people in the Vortex box, she had an unsettling, predatory spark in her eyes. To Brian, it felt like he was nothing but a mouse being eyed up by a cat.

Unlike the other shrunken people in the cubicles around his, who kept yelling and shouting, pleading with the girl to help or at least spare them, Brian felt no urge to beg for his life. The mix of conflicting emotions had left him mute, simply cowering in the corner of his cubicle and trying to stop his shallow breathing from turning into all-out hyperventilation. Helplessly staring up at the gargantuan blonde as she subconsciously licked her lips, revealing her soft, pink tongue to the shrieking tinies, he couldn’t help himself but let out a confused gasp. Sure, he was afraid to die just like anyone else, but then there also was this other paralysing feeling, the maddening desire to be swallowed whole and digested by this stunningly beautiful girl.

 ***

“Ashley!” A female voice called up from somewhere downstairs. “Come back down here and help me for a moment, will you?”

Frowning just a bit and letting out a restrained sigh, Ashley turned away from the food on her desk. The smell of the hamburger and the muffled cries from the little ones inside the box had provoked her stomach to give off a hungry growl, but apparently, her mom needed her help.

“Coming! Just a sec.” She replied, indecisively looking at the door and back at her food.

A slightly painful tugging sensation below her left breast, accompanied by yet another rumble from her exposed belly, made her decision for her. Flashing the miniaturised people a playful smile, Ashley turned around towards her desk again and pulled back the plastic foil covering the box just far enough to expose one of the cubicles. Totally unfazed by the terrified howl of several dozen little voices that ensued, she reached into the open cubicle and picked up one of the shrunken people, gently pinning her between her thumb and index finger. Lifting her up to her opening mouth, Ashley turned around again and headed out of her room, the wooden floorboards slightly creaking under her bare feet as she made her way down the hall.

“Wait! Please! I’m beggi…” The tiny woman began, her voice cracking as she began to cry.

Having heard every imaginable variation of what some referred to as ‘tiny talk’ innumerable times before, Ashley completely ignored the female tiny’s tearful pleas for her life and tossed her into her mouth like a peanut. This elicited a high-pitched shriek from the little person, one that was quickly reduced to a muffled sob again as the normal-sized girl closed her mouth.

“Ash-ley!” Her mother called out again, making a point of separating the two syllables of her daughter’s name for additional emphasis. “Can you hear me?” She then added in a somewhat inquisitive tone, apparently not having heard Ashley’s earlier response.

“O’m comim.” The girl replied as she began walking down the stairs, awkwardly shifting the squirming tiny around in her mouth as she responded.

This was accompanied by yet another panicked shriek as the shrunken woman briefly saw the light of the outside world again. Since she was covered in viscous slime and almost drowning in Ashley’s saliva, the tiny’s voice already sounded weaker and was constantly interrupted by her own coughing and gagging as she gasped for air. Paying no further attention to her food’s anguish, the blonde girl simply continued to push the shrunken woman around in her mouth as she reached the bottom of the stairs and began to head out into the back yard. Had it not been for the intermittent muffled screams from inside her mouth, one could have thought that she was playing around with a piece of chewing gum.

Finally reaching the garden patio, Ashley squinted a bit as she stepped out into the sweltering afternoon heat, feeling the intense sunshine on her face. It would have been the perfect day to go to the beach, but she still had a lot of studying to do and had been procrastinating for days. But if she got enough done today, she and her friend Rachel perhaps could go there tomorrow.

“Oh, there you are.” Ashley’s mother said, looking up from a semi-assembled wooden table lying on the ground. Then she rose to her feet with a quiet grunt, wiping the pearls of sweat off her face and putting her hands on her hips. “You’re a strong young woman, aren’t you?” She inquired in that motherly tone that masked a demand as a question.

“Ohm, I gueff.” Her daughter said cautiously, stepping up to the table her mother was trying to assemble. Having absorbed blazing sunlight and consistent daytime temperatures of more than 90 degrees over the last couple of days, the stone patio felt unpleasantly hot beneath her bare feet. “Bot… Cam’t dad take caew of dat?” She asked, looking down at the collection of screws and wooden parts on the ground. “O’m havim lonch righd now.”

“Yes, I can see that.” Ashley’s mother replied and raised her right eyebrow, scrutinising her daughter with a stern look on her face as the girl casually slurped a pair of little squirming arms back into her mouth. “Looks like it’s trying to get away.”

“Sowwy.” Ashley apologised, swallowing hard. There was another muffled scream of intense, mortal panic, suddenly cut off by the smooth gulping noise.

For just a split second, the frantic screaming of the swallowed shrunken woman was still just barely audible as the muscles in Ashley’s throat gently contracted and pushed her down, and then there was nothing but silence. It was the beginning of the demise of Megan Sanders, a lawyer who had warmed up some cold cases involving the disappearance of local journalists, and thus had drawn the ire of both the Department of Justice and Vortex. Nobody would ever hear about her or the vanished journalists again, and she would ultimately share their fate of becoming nothing but part of the body of someone with a less inquisitive mindset.

“If you had told me you were going to that Vortex place, I would have cooked something up for you.” Ashley’s mother said, bending down over the table again and proceeding to tighten the screws on one of the legs. “Anyway, I don’t want to bother Rob with this as well. They’re ramping up patrols down south again and he’s got enough to do at work already.”

It was true; ever since an improvised submarine full of drugs had been forced to surface near the Mexican border last month, the Coast Guard had been put on high alert, and Ashley had barely even seen her dad over the last few weeks. Then again, she had been so busy with her studies that she had hardly noticed. And even when he was home, Ashley’s father was a little reclusive anyway, preferring to tinker away on vintage cars and other things in the garage.

“Fair enough.” Ashley conceded, cowering down beside her and holding onto one of the legs of the table while her mother began to turn a screw into one of the joints. “And don’t worry about the fast food, I’ve been getting plenty of exercise. My body can handle the calories.”

“I know, sweetie.” Her mother replied, panting a bit when she had finally fastened the screw. “It’s just… never mind. I’m just getting old, I guess.” She muttered.

“Huh?” Ashley asked as she got up and went over to the next table leg that had to be fastened, squatting down again. Inside her nearly empty stomach, she could vaguely feel the sole tiny being violently tossed about by her movements, causing a slight tickle in her belly.

“You know how I feel about that company.” The woman said evasively, making an effort to not say anything politically incorrect. “Shrunken or not, those little beings ar… were human beings like you and me. I just don’t… Ugh, forget about it. It’s just me, I couldn’t eat them.”

Ashley smiled tenderly. It wasn’t unusual for people from her parents’ generation to be prone to this kind of reckless humanitarianism. They had been able to afford bleeding hearts. But all that had led to was a completely unsustainable society, one full of people who only ever took and never gave anything back. Or worse still, took more than their fair share. Some younger people hated anyone older than forty for leaving them with this mess to clean up, but Ashley didn’t. She loved her mother, and in some ways, she could identify with her way of thinking. The idea that everyone was good at heart, prepared to do their part, and therefore entitled to equal rights was a comforting thought. But it just wasn’t true, even though that realisation could be painful. People like her mother weren’t dumb or bad. They were just misguided.

“Well, they sort of are. Human beings, I mean.” Ashley admitted, unwilling to contradict her mother to her face or argue with her. “But, like, so are those cartel people dad’s been fighting. Doesn’t stop us from blowing them out of the water. They’re the bad guys.”

Having fastened the last screw, her mother wiped the sweat off her forehead and got up again, giving her daughter another strange look. “Is that what they’re teaching you these days?”

Ashley sighed. “You’re overthinking this stuff, mom.”

She noticed an odd flicker in her mother’s eyes. But before she could ask what was going on, the middle-aged woman leaned over again, grabbing two of the newly attached table legs and beginning to tilt the table towards her. “Yeah, you know me. Here, help me get this up.”

Relieved that her mother didn’t want to go on a tangent about politics and the ills of today’s education system again, Ashley grabbed the upside-down top of the table and helped her turn it around. Then she grunted a little as they both lifted it up, finally placing it in an upright position. The sturdy wooden furniture was even a bit heavier than it looked, and although her mother was still quite fit for her age, she definitely wouldn’t have been able to lift it all on her own. Panting slightly, Ashley looked around the patio again.

“How about the chairs? Need any help with those?” She then asked, pointing at some more packets lying on the ground behind her mother. Then she lifted her hand to her mouth, just in time to stifle a belch. The shrunken woman inside her stomach sure was putting up a fight.

“No, I’ll manage on my own from here.” Her mother smiled kindly. “Thanks.”

“Right.” Ashley nodded. “I’ll be upstairs then. Just give me a shout if you need anything else.”

“Ashley.” Her mother said just as she was about to turn around and leave. “Come here.” She then said, stretching out her arms. Ashley smiled and went over to her, allowing her to put her arms around her. “I love you, sweetie.” The older woman said tenderly, giving her a tight hug.

While Ashley didn’t fully understand where this was coming from, she returned the firm hug and affectionately kissed her mother on the cheek. “Love you too, mom.”

 ***

In their new owner’s absence, two shrunken men had managed to escape from their cubicles. They had been inside the compartments next to the one of the shrunken woman that had been taken and probably eaten already, and so the plastic foil had been loosened a little for them. While Brian had heard more muffled screaming from the cubicles next to his own as the two men made it out of the box, presumably from other tinies begging to help them out as well, he had not joined the chorus of desperate pleas. He was still terrified at the thought of what was about to happen to him, but he knew that this was what he had always wanted. Even in his wildest fantasies, he almost wouldn’t have dared to imagine being eaten by a beauty like this. According to the voice calling up from downstairs, her name was Ashley. Ever since she had left, Brian had been quietly repeating the name to himself. Ashley. The girl he would become a part of very soon. Why would he even want to run away from that?

Because even if he had wanted to, he had no chance. His cubicle was still tightly sealed, there was no way off her desk, as the two escapees outside were now beginning to figure out, and if there somehow was a way to hide from her – what kind of a life would that be? Brian and the other shrunken people weren’t even an inch tall, and chances were they would just be stepped on, crushed, maimed, or just die another, far less desirable death. The world out there was as hostile to them now as it could possibly be. And even the normal-sized people they would have considered their fellow human beings just a few days ago merely regarded them as food now. No, those two men out there were acting on nothing but instinct. Their desire to live was understandable on a primal, animalistic sort of level, but ultimately, it was just stupid.

What Brian didn’t fully understand was why he had been shrunk down. Sure, he was a bit of a loser, stuck in a dead-end job that just about covered his expenses, and spending most of his free time playing video games, smoking weed and getting off to porn that was weirdly similar to his current situation. But he wasn’t a criminal, just a lonely pervert. Unless that itself was a crime as well now. There were rumours like that on the internet, that Vortex wasn’t just eliminating people who were ‘net negatives’ in an economic sense, but anyone who mainstream society regarded as undesirable. The incessant stream of propaganda in the media, in schools and on campuses against deviants, outsiders and so-called ‘losers’ certainly gave credence to these claims, even though they were usually dismissed as paranoid conspiracy theories. If his being shrunken down was anything to go by, however, it was indeed true.

A collective gasping sound from the surrounding cubicles tore Brian out of his thoughts. The two shrunken men outside had apparently decided to jump down onto Ashley’s chair. And to his surprise, they had not only survived the drop, but weren’t even injured, getting up on their feet after just a couple of moments. But when they reached the edge of the seat, they hesitated all of a sudden, facing a much more daunting drop down to the wooden floor.

“Yeah, now what?” Brian muttered derisively.

Still, he was unable to resist crawling up to the window of his cubicle and look outside to get a better impression of what was going on. It was in that moment that he felt a faint quake go through his cubicle, and then another. Footsteps. And they were getting stronger.

“Damn.” He whispered as the two shrunken men visibly began to panic, suddenly feeling bad about himself. He may have been prepared to die, but the others clearly weren’t. And unlike him, their fear of death was not being held at bay by some strange kink. “Get off that chair.”

Suddenly finding himself more concerned for the fate of the two escapees than his own, Brian squeezed his face against the unrelenting plastic window and tried to get a better view of the events unfolding on the giantess’ chair. It seemed that the two miniaturised men had decided on diametrically opposed approaches to deal with their dire situation. One had hugged one of the chair’s legs as tight as he could and slid down to the floor, vanishing from Brian’s field of view. The other started to run away from the edge of the seat, looking around with a look of helpless panic on his face. Brian couldn’t tell if the other shrunken man had survived his slide down towards the floor, but that one had gone for the only rational thing that was left to do in their situation. The tiny running around the seating surface, on the other hand, wasn’t doing anything remotely sensible, and obviously having some kind of mental breakdown. Either he was going to be discovered and eaten, or sat on.

The tremors grew stronger still, now accompanied by the slight creaking noise of the wooden floorboards in the hall. Again, Brian felt his heartbeat accelerate. Apart from just being very intimidating, the booming footsteps and quakes, or more the sense of scale and mass linked to them, were something no kink art out there could have been able to capture. Everything about Ashley was just so big. She could simply squash him without noticing. Swallow him without putting up any effort. Accommodate him in her stomach without even feeling full. It was the most intense blend of anxiety and arousal Brian could imagine, giving him a completely new sense of what the term ‘fear boner’ really meant.

And suddenly, there she was. Easily standing as tall as a skyscraper, Ashley stepped into her room again, with just a little bit of haughtiness to her stride that would have driven Brian mad even at normal size. She wasn’t paying much attention to her surroundings, focussing instead on her phone as she typed up a message for someone. What he noticed immediately was that the tiny woman Ashley had taken with her was gone, and he inadvertently stared at her bare belly, knowing that she had to be inside the giantess’ stomach. But just then, Brian suddenly saw the other escapee again. He had apparently survived the rapid descent down the leg of Ashley’s chair, but he was limping, and not moving particularly fast. And he had made the fatal mistake of heading straight towards the door right when Ashley was coming back.

“Get out of the way, you idio…” Brian began, grimacing as he heard a short, agonised shriek, suddenly cut off by an unpleasant blend between a crunch and a splat as Ashley’s naked right foot descended down onto the fugitive. He could even see a thin streak of red blood shoot out from beneath the ball of her foot, leaving no room for interpretation on what had happened.

Ashley froze all of a sudden, looking confused for a moment. Then she lifted her right foot up and frowned. “Ugh, not again.” She whined, sounding more annoyed than disgusted.

While Brian averted his eyes, not wanting to catch a glimpse of the tiny body parts within the red stain on Ashley’s foot and on the floor, the girl awkwardly hobbled to her desk and took one of the napkins she had been given along with her Vortex order. Wrinkling her nose with a slightly disgusted expression on her face, she wiped the tiny’s squished remains off her foot. Then she went over to the little red stain on her floor, wiping it away as well before returning to her desk and tossing the napkin into a trash can outside of Brian’s field of view. Just as the young giantess sat down, he heard yet another horrified, aborted shriek.

He cringed again, and so did Ashley. Noticing a hint of anger on her friendly face for the first time, Brian looked on as she rose to her feet once more and turned around. The sight that now presented itself to him proved too much to handle. Had his thoughts not been clouded by the maddening arousal, he would have deemed it all just too contrived, as if dreamed up by one of those hack writers on the internet. While he was still aware of the vaguely person-shaped red splat on the denim hot pants, most of his attention was diverted to the enormous buttocks. Ashley’s shapely derrière now filled out Brian’s entire view, its taut cheeks jiggling a little as she shifted her weight onto one leg and looked down onto her backside.

“Oh, for fuck’s sake.” Her voice boomed from above. “You gotta be kidding me.”

Then she grabbed another napkin and wiped the burst miniature corpse off her behind. This led to her butt cheeks wobbling around even more in their tight denim constraints, and Brian bent over forward as he felt a sharp pain shoot through his lower abdomen. He was surprised that his body still hadn’t released the pent-up sexual tension on its own at this point. Perhaps his subconscious fear of death had something to do with it. Whatever it was, it was getting to the point that the pain was almost unbearable. Trying to look away, Brian still took note how Ashley threw this squashed tiny’s sad remains into the trash as well and then wettened the tip of her index finger with some spit. For a few moments, she rubbed it against the red stain on her hot pants, until the site of the second tiny’s demise was barely visible any longer.

“Please tell me that was all of you.” Ashley said more to herself than the shrunken people as she sat down, the sight of her breasts faintly bobbing up and down in her spaghetti strap crop top sending another painful surge through Brian’s loins. This was getting ridiculous.

The tone of Ashley’s voice almost gave the impression as if she regretted accidentally killing the two shrunken men. But the placement of her hand on her bare stomach revealed that she was simply worried that more of her lunch had run away. Looking up at her blue eyes, Brian shivered again as the giant girl carefully scrutinised the cubicles. The annoyed expression on her face finally disappeared when she found that only three were empty, giving way to a kind smile again. Then she reached over the box and picked up an enormous book with a picture of half-timbered houses on the cover, and the words ‘Deutsch für Fortgeschrittene’ printed on it. Brian didn’t exactly know what that meant, but figured that it was a German textbook, an odd glimpse into what Ashley was actually doing with her life when she wasn’t devouring or crushing shrunken people like himself. Given the fear she elicited among the tinies in the box, it was downright bizarre to see the giantess engaged in something so mundane. But from her point of view, Brian knew, nothing about this was extraordinary, just another day in her life.

Placing the oversized textbook next to the cubicles, Ashley produced a notepad from one of her drawers. She had already written quite a lot into it and needed a few moments to open the next empty page, but when she finally did, she jotted down a few words and extended her left hand to the pack of fries next to the box. Brian watched on in awe as she easily lifted out half a dozen fries that could just as well have been giant logs of timber from his perspective. Not even bothering to look at them, Ashley simply shoved the fries into her mouth and began to chew, reducing them to nothing but yellow pulp in a matter of seconds. Then she swallowed, the faint gulp and contraction in her throat causing another series of nervous shrieks from the neighbouring cubicles. To the other shrunken people, it was a grim reminder that Ashley was going to eat them all sooner or later as well, but Brian found himself worrying that he could end up being chewed. He knew that it would actually be preferable to being swallowed whole, since that would kill him in an instant. But the thought was somewhat of a turn-off for him personally, and he sincerely hoped that Ashley would not do this with him.

His fear of this particular way of getting eaten got even worse as Ashley turned her attention to the box of shrunken people again, suddenly stretching out her left hand towards them and pulling the plastic foil off completely. She then proceeded to absent-mindedly crumple up the plastic and throw it into the trash as well, but for a few more moments, she kept writing down notes onto the block in front of her. Once Ashley had finished her paragraph, she put down her pen and ate some more fries, chewing noisily as she reached into the box with the slightly greasy fingers of her left hand. Brian panted heavily as the gigantic hand lifted several tinies out of their prisons, their cries for mercy now a lot louder and more intelligible than when the plastic foil had still covered the cubicles. To his abject horror, Ashley then lifted the bunch of squirming shrunken people over towards her hamburger, removed the upper bun and dropped them onto the patty. Not even remotely paying attention to their hysterical shrieking, she put the bun back onto the burger and picked it up. Brian watched on in terror as Ashley’s mouth opened wide, exposing her pearly white teeth and the wet, pink-red flesh of her maw. Beyond the thin strings of saliva stretching between her tongue and her palate, he could even see her uvula and the foreboding darkness of her gullet. He panted once more, feeling his heartbeat rise to dangerous levels again. In one way or another, every single person in this box would ultimately disappear down that gaping maw, never to be seen again.

There was another uproar of muffled shrieking from the hamburger as Ashley sunk her teeth into it. Brian winced again as one of the anguished voices turned into a particularly shrill cry of pain before falling silent altogether. Moments later, the chewing began again, the last tiny voices that could be heard from inside the giantess’ mouth rapidly being drowned by Ashley contentedly smacking her lips and swallowing. It was the first time Brian had actually seen people getting eaten by her, a whole bunch of them being violently masticated and then just swallowed down without a second thought, and despite his excruciatingly powerful erection, he also felt a strong sense of guilt. How could he still feel even remotely aroused after what he had just witnessed? He didn’t even like the idea of being chewed up and still hoped that it would not happen to him, but if anything, he felt even more stirred than before. This still was the case when Ashley put the hamburger back into its cardboard box and he could see several moving objects along the bite mark, stuck between the patty and the upper bun. Judging from the red liquid running down the patty along with other juices and hamburger sauce, some of them were tinies who had their limbs or whole body parts severed. Still feeling horrified and stimulated, the thought crossed Brian’s mind that he actually deserved to be eaten.

 ***

Swallowing the first bite, Ashley put the hamburger back into its box and turned her attention to her German textbook again. While she read the next sentence, she felt a slight tickle within her chest, somewhere behind her collarbone. It appeared that one of the shrunken people had not been chewed up after all, now desperately trying to slow down their descent into her belly by clawing into her oesophagus. The sensation didn’t really bother Ashley in principle, but it was a bit distracting at the moment, since she had to get some studying done. She had already eaten the fries to hopefully bury the squirming little woman in her stomach underneath them, which had sort of worked. She could still feel her, but with more food arriving in her tummy, the tinies would be immobilised a bit more and digestion would kick in quicker. Ashley gave the stubborn little one in her throat a few more seconds, but when she could not feel them go down any quicker, she grabbed her cup of lemonade and took a big gulp. The cold carbonated soft drink washed them down instantly, and the tickle vanished beneath her left breast.

Yummy. Ashley merely thought to herself, licking her lips as she reached for some more fries and greedily stuffed them into her mouth, chewing them only a few times before swallowing.

Then she focussed on her German sentences again, ignoring her food for a few minutes while she struggled to come to terms with some of the more intricate aspects of the past subjunctive. Finally, she decided to compare her sentences with the answer sheet in the back of the book, rolling her eyes and letting out a frustrated groan as she discovered that she had made at least two major mistakes. Sometimes she really asked herself why she was even bothering to learn such an awfully complicated language, but ever since her grandma had passed away a couple years ago, she felt like it was one of the few things that still made her feel connected to her. It was almost more of a sentimental thing, keeping childhood memories awake. And it always kept her motivated to continue whenever she just felt like giving up on it altogether.

Ashley continued studying a little longer, eating another handful of fries every now and then, until they were almost empty. Once she had completed the first writing exercise, she put her pen down and picked up the hamburger again, still not paying any attention to the subdued screams and cries from between the layers of bread and meat. When she took another bite, the screeching flared up again, with her incisors cutting through at least one tiny, while three or four others ended up inside her mouth unharmed. But this soon changed as Ashley began to chew, being more thorough about it than the time before and grinding them all into a meaty pulp before swallowing them along with another big gulp of lemonade.

Feeling the bolus of chewed-up hamburger and tiny people being washed down into her belly, Ashley turned towards the box of tinies again. As usual, some of the squirming little figures were trying to scale the smooth plastic walls of their cubicles, but also just as usual, most of them weren’t doing a particularly good job at it. In fact, Ashley was still a bit surprised how two of them had managed to get out at once, and with at least part of the foil still attached to their compartments as well. One must have helped the other. Not that they had gotten very far in the end. But as far as tinies went, she almost felt bad for them. To make it that far only to get stepped and sat on, that was indeed quite a pathetic fate even for shrunken people.

When Ashley lowered her fingers into one of the cubicles, the miniaturised man inside tried to dodge them, and he actually had some limited success in the first few moments. But this in part was due to her slightly greasy fingers, making it easier for him to free himself from her grasp whenever she tried to pin him down. After trying to lift him out for a third time without success, Ashley let out a slightly irritated growl and grabbed him somewhat more forcefully. The tiny howled with pain as his ribcage nearly cracked underneath the pressure of Ashley’s fingers, but this application of violence did succeed in her getting a better hold of him.

“Come here, you little shit.” She muttered impatiently, finally lifting the squirming tiny out.

This tiny too had nothing else to say in his final moments other than begging to be spared and claiming that he “hadn’t done anything” – something that Ashley had very little patience for. She got that nobody actually wanted to be eaten, neither did cows or pigs. But the fact that all these criminals and wastelings had the audacity to lie even when they were literally looking death in the face quelled any burgeoning sympathy she may have felt for one or the other. It just showed that they were liars and manipulators to the very end.

And in this case, it indeed was a lie. In fact, the shrunken man Ashley now dropped onto her tongue was someone she had heard about on the news a while ago. He was Timothy Walker, a drifter who had murdered several hitchhikers over the last few years before being sentenced to death only last week. People like him were normally handed over to Vortex straight away, and his sentence would now be carried out by Ashley’s stomach. She would never learn that she had been the one to put an end to his wretched life. But ironically, she would read about his execution the next day on her smartphone, while disposing of his remains on the toilet and briefly thinking to herself that justice had been done.

Swallowing the convicted serial killer, Ashley picked up her hamburger once more and took another generous bite, quickly chewing and swallowing. Once more, she found herself having to wash a squirmer down her throat with a generous sip from her lemonade, then she reached into the box again and closed her fingers around a hysterically sobbing shrunken woman.

 ***

“Oh God, no! Someone please help me!” The woman in the cubicle adjacent to Brian’s prison cried out, the silhouette of her hands sliding across the semi-transparent dividing wall as she desperately tried to hold onto something. “Make her stop! Please! I don’t want to die!”

Brian shivered, backing off into the corner of his cubicle. When Ashley lifted her next snack out of the box, he briefly caught a glimpse of the miniaturised woman, her face a mask of utter fear and anguish. For just a moment, their eyes met, and she desperately stretched her arms out towards him, tears running down her pale and distorted face.

“No! Help me! Don’t let her eat me!” She yelped.

Unable to do what she begged of him, Brian watched on as the tiny was lifted high above the desk and towards Ashley’s opening mouth. Again, he found himself staring at the giant girl’s hungry maw, now also making out pieces of chewed food and perhaps shrunken people like himself between her teeth and on her tongue. It was safe to assume that for the tiny woman being dropped into this giant maw right now, it must have been the most terrifying sight in all of her life. Indeed, her cries and tearful begging grew even more frantic as she landed on the giantess’ tongue, then Ashley suddenly closed her lips and swallowed hard, putting an abrupt end to them forever. And even though Brian felt profoundly ashamed by the fact, a dull pain pulsing through his abdomen reminded him that he had never before been so aroused.

Wondering who Ashley’s most recent morsel had been back in her life as a human, before being shrunken down and so callously eaten, Brian tried to stand up, only to see the girl’s left hand approach the box again. Once more, dozens of shrunken people cried out in panic as the giantess’ hand cast a shadow over their cubicles and he felt his pulse speed up dangerously. Brian’s breathing became flat and frenzied again, and beads of cold sweat began to form on his forehead. And then, the enormous fingers reached right into his cubicles, blindly fumbling around as Ashley tried to grasp him. Out of sheer instinct, Brian tried to press himself flat against the walls in order to evade the giant girl’s grasp. But then he remembered that this was what he had always wished for, and that putting up any fight was pointless now anyway. And so he surrendered himself, taking a deep breath, and then slowly exhaling.

Just a couple of seconds later, Ashley carefully pinned his tiny body between her fingers and lifted him out of the cubicle. The sudden acceleration made Brian feel a bit disoriented for a moment and he feared that he might pass out, but then he consciously pushed away the urge to fight what was happening to him. He felt the firm embrace of Ashley’s fingers around him, covering his overalls in an oily layer of grease from the fries she had eaten, filling the air around him with the smell of salt and fried potatoes. And then he looked up, taking in the marvellous sight that was opening up to him. All he could see now was Ashley. Her flat, tan belly, her shapely breasts and her mesmerizing face, almost looking as if she were smiling at him as she opened her mouth. This was it, he was about to be eaten by this beautiful girl, and would become part of her forever. The terror he also felt as she stretched out her tongue and exposed her maw to him seemed like nothing more than a sidenote to him now.

For some reason he didn’t really understand himself, Brian started laughing. It probably was due to the bizarre mixture of arousal and fear he had been experiencing ever since Ashley had bought his box. And then there was the fact that right now, in this pivotal moment of his life, or rather his death, he couldn’t get the sentence ‘pls eat me gobbess’ out of his head. It was also something that Ashley apparently had never experienced before. For a few moments, the giant girl just stared at him with her mouth open. And then, Brian, of all people, succeeded in what no amount of pleading from the other tinies had even remotely achieved. Ashley closed her mouth again and broke into a confused, even a little awkward smile.

“Uh…” Ashley began, trying not to let the little one’s contagious laughter take hold of her as well. “You… uh… you okay there?” She asked with furrowed brows, still visibly struggling to wipe the ever growing grin off her face again.

“I…” Brian said, cackling like an utter madman while he tried to collect himself. Again and again, he started laughing, unable to calm down. “Just… give me a sec.”

 ***

“Uh… Sure.” Ashley said, dumbfounded. Normally, she didn’t indulge any requests for her to wait, but this shrunken man’s laughing fit had thrown her off completely.

“Woah…” The little one finally began after several more minutes of repeatedly breaking into hysterical laughter. “Okay, okay. I’m good. Sorry.”

“So… What was that all about?” Ashley asked curiously, tilting her head to the side a bit and resting her cheek against her other hand as she eyed him up and down. This strange tiny had definitely piqued her curiosity, and so she decided to hear him out.

“I… I don’t know.” Her prospective food replied, snorting nervously again. “Must be all the excitement, I guess. I’ve been looking forward to this all my life.”

Ashley’s jaw dropped a little. “What.” She said flatly.

“I… I’ve always wanted this.” Brian said slowly. “To get eaten, I mean.”

The girl just stared at him for a few moments, lost for words. “But… Aren’t you, like, afraid?”

“Oh, don’t get me wrong. I am. Mortified, actually.” The tiny responded.

“Huh.” Ashley said, frowning a bit. “But you still want me to eat you?”

“Yes.” The shrunken man panted. “More than anything else. I can’t believe how lucky I am.”

“Well that’s good. I wasn’t planning on letting you go.” Ashley said and scrutinised him. She still wasn’t sure if this tiny was trying to pull some kind of reverse psychology trick on her.

“I wouldn’t want you to.” The little one said, exhaling slowly.

He seemed nervous, which was perfectly understandable, but otherwise, he seemed sincere in his wish to be eaten. Never having been someone to suffer from a lack of attention from boys and girls alike, Ashley could also tell that he obviously had the hots for her. She considered a few other possible explanations for the tiny’s odd behaviour, but in the end, she surmised that he probably had some kind of weird kink. She’d never heard of anything like it before, and it was difficult to wrap her head around the idea how anyone could be even remotely turned on by that, but it was the only sensible explanation.

“You’re… weird.” Ashley giggled, continuing to examine him like some kind of odd animal.

“Always have been.” The tiny replied with a pained smile.

Ashley didn’t say anything for a couple of moments. Yes, the guy definitely was a pervert of some sort, and that alone would have put him on the very edge of society. But even if he was, he didn’t seem like a bad person. Also, Ashley couldn’t really see how his desire to be eaten could result in him being dangerous to anyone but himself. He was a degenerate, for sure, but the harmless and ineffectual kind. Which begged the question why he was in this box.

“Can I ask you a question?” Ashley said, frowning a little again when she asked that. After all, she knew that this was still a tiny, and that she shouldn’t be treating him like a person.

“Uhm… sure.” The shrunken man said hoarsely, awkwardly wriggling around between her fingers. “Also… uhm…. could you maybe… it’s just that… I’m slipping.” He explained.

“Oh.” She said and gave him an apologetic look as she realised that he was indeed slipping in between her slightly greasy fingers, and that he was having difficulties breathing. “Yeah, sure. Sorry about that.” Ashley added contritely while she stretched out her right hand beneath him and then gently dropped him into her palm, where he inelegantly fell backwards onto his butt.

“Thanks.” The little one said as he tried to accommodate himself on her soft palm. To Ashley, it felt more like a little bug crawling around on her hand. “You were asking?”

“Why did you get shrunk down?” The normal-sized girl inquired, now resting her other cheek against her left hand. “Like, what did you do?”

 ***

“Uhm…” Brian began nervously, flinching a little as Ashley’s hot, moist breath washed over him and the surface of her warm palm, smelling of minced meat, fries and lemonade.

He had quickly made sure to sit down cross-legged in order to hide the small, but nonetheless visible bulge in his black pants. Brian felt flustered, even honoured that Ashley was bothering to talk to him. But the longer this conversation went on, he worried that she might be grossed out if she found out that his wish to be eaten was sexual in nature. Maybe she would kill him for that, squish him between her fingers or step on him instead. He already felt that he had said too much earlier, but he hadn’t been prepared for this kind of conversation.

Brian cleared his throat, timidly looking up into Ashley’s piercing eyes. “Well, I’m not sure, to be honest. I haven’t broken any laws. None that I know of, at least.”

The giantess inhaled impatiently, and to Brian’s alarm, it seemed like she didn’t believe him, even getting annoyed at his response. “Seriously?” She asked and gave him a disdainful look. “Come on, I’ve heard you out so far. Don’t lie to me.”

Feeling a surge of panic sweep through his body, Brian defensively lifted up his hands. “Well, I know that I’m not … I’m not…” He panted, realising that he was hyperventilating again.

“You’re not what?” Ashley asked, raising an eyebrow.

“I’m not… normal.” Brian said fearfully, tears pooling in his eyes as he desperately scanned the giant girl’s face for signs of disapproval or disgust. He knew that admitting this was risky, but right now, she was upset with him anyway. “You see, I want you to eat me because…”

Before he could finish his sentence, Ashley’s facial expression changed again, but not in the way Brian had expected it would. Her furrowed brows relaxed, and she even smiled a bit.

“I know.” She said sympathetically and gave off a short laugh. “Well, at least I think I do.”

“You do?” Brian asked, trying to inconspicuously wipe away his tears.

“But, here’s the thing.” Ashley said, returning to her relaxed, even conversational tone. “That just doesn’t make sense. Why would they shrink you down for that?” She pondered, reaching for some more fries with her left hand and tossing them into her mouth.

“Maybe they thought they were doing me a favour.” The tiny said dryly.

Ashley swallowed, almost choking on her fries as she began to laugh. “Hey, that’s a thought! Do you think that’s what happened?” She asked and gave him a friendly wink.

“I doubt it.” Brian said, trying to laugh along with her. But she was right, he himself still had no idea why he had been shrunken down. “I mean, I’ve never been doing particularly well for myself.” He then added pensively. “Always struggled to make ends meet. And I’ve got some outstanding medical bills from a few years ago.”

“Huh.” Ashley said, stuffing another handful of fries into her mouth and chewing for a couple of moments before swallowing them down. “What happened?”

“I…” Brian began nervously. It was odd admitting all these embarrassing and intimate details about himself to a stranger. But then again, he would soon be just a part of Ashley. “I was in a mental hospital for a few months. Nervous breakdown, just couldn’t get my act together.”

“Hmm.” The girl replied pensively. “Don’t know much about that kind of stuff to be honest. Seems a bit harsh, though. Like, I’m sure you could pay back your bills eventually?”

“Maybe my prognosis was bad or something.” Brian said with a snort of joyless laughter.

“That sucks.” Ashley said, sounding a little dejected herself.

For a few moments, they just sat there in silence, listening to the siren of a police car passing by a few streets away. Taking another deep breath, Brian looked up at Ashley again.

“Well, whatever the reason was. It’s over for me now. And I’m glad you’re the one to eat me.” He said, bracing himself for what was about to come.

Ashley hesitated. “Are you sure you want this?”

“Having doubts?” Brian asked, feeling conflicted himself now. The fact that Ashley seemed reluctant to eat him reinforced that inner voice of his that didn’t want to die. But on the other hand, he knew that there was no way out, and that he wanted her to be the one who ate him.

“No, that’s not it.” Ashley shook her head. “I’m sure there’s a reason you got shrunk down, I just don’t know much about these things. Law, politics…” She said. “But for what it’s worth, I think you’re a decent guy. And I don’t want to hurt you.”

“It’s okay. I want this.” The tiny said again. “You can eat me.”

Ashley bit her lower lip, looking at him with an odd expression in her blue eyes. She seemed uncertain, even a bit conflicted. “How about I chew you up? I’ll make it quick, I promise.”

“No!” Brian exclaimed all of a sudden, feeling a sudden wave of horror go through his body. The girl was right, it would be quicker, but his desire was taking over again, and he wanted to experience how it would be like inside of her stomach, knowing that he would be digested.

“No?” Ashley asked, looking confused. “Didn’t you just say you…”

“Yes, but… please swallow me whole. I don’t want to get chewed up.” Brian pleaded.

The giant blonde looked at him for a few moments again, obviously struggling to make sense of his request. She tilted her head to the side again and gave him that perplexed, but also just a little curious look, and to his relief, she finally broke into a kind smile once more.

“Okay, if that’s what you want. Are you ready?” Ashley asked, lifting him closer to her face.

Brian took another deep breath, feeling his heart beat up to his neck once more as the giant girl brought him closer to her face. He couldn’t help but peer down into her massive cleavage, but quickly looked away again since he didn’t want to upset Ashley. She already was making his wildest dreams come true, even accommodating his bizarre request to be swallowed alive, and he knew he should be thankful for that. Of all the ways to die, he had hit the jackpot.

“As I’ll ever be.” He replied.

“Right!” Ashley beamed, giving him a last knowing wink. “Down you go!”

Then she opened her mouth, and Brian found himself gasping out loud. All he could now see in front of him was Ashley’s gargantuan maw, opening up wide as her soft lips and menacing rows of white teeth parted. From beyond her lower incisors, her vast, glistening tongue began to move towards him, accompanied by a blast of hot air that smelled of the other food Ashley had already eaten. As he looked around the enormous cavern, he saw slimy columns of saliva strings stretching between the giantess’ lower and upper jaw, and chunks of masticated food stuck to her teeth and her tongue. They looked mostly like masticated fries, but here and there, he also noticed pieces that appeared to be severed body parts. Brian sincerely hoped that she was going to keep her promise, and longingly glanced across the expanse of the tongue, at the black abyss of her throat, framed by her tonsils and her cheerfully bouncing uvula.

Suddenly, Ashley tilted her head and her hand back, causing Brian to slip forward and right into her waiting mouth. As he fell past her lips and teeth and onto her tongue, he instantly felt an almost unbearably humid warmth all around him, feeling as if he had entered a greenhouse for tropical plants. Her tongue felt like some kind of squishy mattress, except that it was fully covered in sticky slime and kept moving around beneath him, spongy tastebuds squirting out even more viscous saliva whenever he touched them. Still struggling to keep his balance and not to drown in Ashley’s spit, Brian lifted his head up to look around. But just then, the rows of teeth surrounding him closed, plunging the mouth into near perfect darkness. Unable to see anything but the even darker outline of Ashley’s gullet somewhere in front of him, Brian was left with nothing but the sound of his own hectic breathing, the feeling of his rapidly beating heart, and an erection so intense that he thought he was going to pass out. Then another blast of hot air swept over him as Ashley apparently exhaled, making it difficult for him to breathe.

Brian was still trying to get his bearings, gasping for air in the hot dampness of the giantess’ mouth as he was thrust to the side, finding himself squeezed between Ashley’s tongue and the inside of her cheeks. When he was completely drenched in hot saliva and started to cough, the tongue suddenly let go of him and he crashed down onto the surface of her molars. It felt a little like trying to climb across the seaweed-covered rocks on a stony beach; a hard, bumpy surface covered in goop and slime, but all Brian could think of was what Ashley was doing to him. Was she going to chew him up after all? Was this some misguided act of mercy?

 “Don’t… do it…” Brian coughed weakly. “Don’t chew.”

While he helplessly slipped across the chewing surfaces, Ashley’s monstrous tongue slipped under him all of a sudden once more, tossing him across her mouth like a ragdoll and against the inside of her other cheek. Then he found himself caught in a torrent of saliva and sucked towards the middle of her mouth again, coughing and gagging as he tried to catch his breath. All around him, there was nothing but wet flesh and teeth the size of his whole body, which could easily grind him into paste if Ashley decided to do so. But after another few moments of being sloshed around, Brian realised that the giantess wasn’t going to chew him up after all. She was playing with him. This finally was too much for him to handle. Despite or perhaps even because of the unnerving anxiety he felt at having no control whatsoever over the events around him, he lost the last bit of self-control he still had. The agonising erection gave way to the most powerful orgasm he had ever felt in his life, leaving him twitching and convulsing while he kept being sloshed around inside the vast cave of flesh and teeth.

“Oh my God…” He panted again, feeling a blissful calm spread throughout his body.

Meanwhile, the giant tongue kept pushing him around inside Ashley’s mouth, drenching him in even more thick spit and slime. It was only a few minutes later, when Brian was starting to return from his trance-like state of sexual ecstasy, that the movements around him also started to calm down. Still breathing heavily and coughing whenever he inhaled Ashley’s spit, Brian felt himself slipping down the giantess’ sloped tongue, towards the darkest recesses of her throat. Unfortunately, now that he had released the pent-up sexual tension, Brian’s mind also felt a lot clearer again. And what his mind was telling him was that he was about to die. Out of sheer instinct, he dug his fingers into the squishy tastebuds, without succeeding in getting a firm grip on anything. Instead, his face and upper body were sprayed with even more hot spit, lubricating him just a bit further for his imminent descent into Ashley’s digestive system.

“Wait…” He stammered, squirming as his feet slipped over the back end of Ashley’s tongue, dangling over the impossibly dark chasm while another surge of hot air rose up from below. “Ashley, please… Wait a minu….”

Brian would never complete his sentence. Suddenly, Ashley’s tongue dropped down beneath him and catapulted him over the edge, an overpowering wet gulp being the last thing he heard before being sucked down into a strong tube of slimy flesh. His ears popped and he drew one last, desperate breath before powerful muscles clamped down on him from all sides. Then he found himself violently squeezed into a glob of saliva and slime, rapidly descending into the murky depths of Ashley’s body as she swallowed him alive and whole. Just as promised.

 ***

After dropping the strange tiny into her mouth, Ashley had briefly considered just swallowing him instantly to get it over with. She still didn’t really understand why he had not wanted to be chewed up at least – being digested alive had to be a lot worse than that. But that probably was part of whatever kink the guy apparently had. Now feeling his little body clumsily move around on her tongue as she closed her mouth, Ashley thought about that again. She imagined life to be quite difficult with a mental illness like that, and found herself feeling sorry for him again. For just a moment before eating him, Ashley had even considered asking him what his name was. But then she had managed to stop herself, recognising it as that sentimental side of hers she had inherited from her mom. It also would have made eating him more difficult.

However, even if he was some kind of deviant, the little guy was about to die anyway, and since she did feel some genuine sympathy for him, she decided to indulge his peculiar desires a bit. It was easy enough for her to do anyway, since she actually liked playing around with tinies in her mouth before swallowing them. Sighing to herself, she turned her attention back to her German textbook and began to write down a few more example sentences for the past subjunctive. But as she pushed the tiny around in her mouth, she quickly found herself a little distracted by her toying around with her food, since she really was trying to give him a good time. Or at least what she presumed a good time for someone like him was.

A few minutes into tossing him about inside her mouth, she felt how the tiny suddenly began to twitch violently, almost as if he was having a seizure. For a moment, Ashley found herself a little worried, and almost considered spitting him out. But then he relaxed, and Ashley also noticed how he began to taste somewhat saltier than before. It wasn’t a substantial difference by any means, but it did confirm that he had apparently been enjoying himself.

Dudes. Ashley thought to herself and almost imperceptibly shook her head as she rolled her eyes and broke into an affectionate, if slightly condescending smile. They’re all the same.

Nevertheless, she was pleased that she had been able to make all of this a little easier for that odd little fellow. Even though she had no idea how being sloshed around in someone’s mouth and being eaten alive could possibly be appealing. But then again, who was she to judge? She gave him another couple of minutes to prepare himself for the next part of the trip, and when Ashley finally felt that he was calm enough, she gently let him slide to the back of her mouth.

Well then, enjoy the ride. She thought lovingly, and finally swallowed him down.

Sliding down her throat, this one felt no different from all the other shrunken people Ashley had eaten before, providing for a somewhat anticlimactic conclusion to this strange encounter. Ashley could feel an occasional tickle inside her oesophagus, but that was nothing out of the ordinary. And only a couple of seconds later, the subdued tingle slowed down just below her left breast, and then he finally dropped into his final destination, her stomach. Almost as if to welcome him to his temporary abode, Ashley’s belly gave off a groan. Being able to feel that there was quite a commotion inside her stomach, she hoped that the little guy would not come to regret his decision when faced with the gruesome reality of being digested.

But even if he did, it was too late to do anything about that now, and Ashley didn’t want to dwell on the thought what that would mean for him. So she pushed away that minor flicker of sympathy and turned her attention back to her food, grabbing her half-eaten hamburger again and bringing it to her mouth. Biting down, panicked shrieking once more erupted between the layers of her burger, only to be cut short by her incisors easily slicing through the bread and meat. While she chewed the latest bite, turning at least two shrunken persons into pulp along with it, she jotted down another sentence and put the hamburger back in its box. Then Ashley reached for the paper cup again, swallowing the mouthful of hamburger and masticated tinies before washing it all down with a generous gulp of cool lemonade.

 ***

“I…” Brian gasped as his face slithered across the warm, slick walls of Ashley’s oesophagus. “I can’t… breathe.” He coughed, spitting out hot goo that had forced its way into his mouth.

Carefully trying to breathe in without inhaling more of the sticky slime that was everywhere around him, he found himself gagging. The air was even less breathable than inside Ashley’s mouth, intolerably humid and laden with a strange stench, somewhat rank and acidic. But it was not just that the air was unpleasant to breathe, it was also physically difficult to get it into his lungs. His body was sliding down a narrow tube of flesh that barely left room for anything else, being continually pressed together as the peristaltic contractions of the oesophagus sent him deeper into Ashley’s body. There was nothing but heat, moisture, and darkness. And of course the sound of his own hyperventilating, but even that was beginning to sound strangely weak and dampened. It was almost like being buried alive beneath layers upon layers of flesh, muscles, fat and bones. Despite the intense heat, Brian shivered, overcome by an acute sense of claustrophobia. The world itself had disappeared, and now there was only Ashley.

The soundscape around Brian too was now entirely dominated by the body sounds of the girl who had eaten him. While he kept slipping downwards, only occasionally thrashing around a bit when he got the feeling that he couldn’t breathe, the rhythmic thump of her heartbeat got so intense that he could actually feel it reverberating through the walls of the oesophagus. It was accompanied by her powerful, but completely calm breathing, and Brian imagined that he could even feel her chest move up and down a little whenever she in- or exhaled. Although the scale on which these sounds took place was intimidating, Ashley’s breathing in particular had a calming quality to it as well. Picturing himself sliding down into her body, somewhere behind her breasts, Brian even began to feel aroused again, despite his anxiety. He closed his eyes and tried to match his breathing to hers, succeeding in releasing some of the tension from his cramped-up muscles. He belonged to her now. Nothing could change that.

The tunnel Brian was sliding down sloped sidewards into a steep incline, slowing his descent just a little, and then his feet suddenly touched a tight, closed ring of muscles. Upon contact, it opened up with a visceral slurp, and another peristaltic contraction forced him downwards along with a wave of slime and saliva. At the same time, a blast of hot air rose up from below. The assault on Brian’s olfactory senses was immediate and brutal, and despite his resurgent arousal, he found himself gagging at the sudden putrid stench of digesting food and acid. The fumes instantly began to eat away at his airways, causing a sharp burning sensation whenever he tried to breathe in. And he wasn’t even inside Ashley’s stomach yet.

But that was about to change rapidly. Clamping down on him to the point that he feared for a moment that it was just going to crush him, the ring of muscles sucked him down even more. Brian held his breath as the hot flesh slithered across his ribcage and then his face, and before he knew it, he was suddenly free of all the surrounding pressure. Knowing what was about to come next, Brian instinctively held his breath, and then he found himself plummeting down into a seemingly boundless void. His eyes instantly began to tear and burn, and even though he made an effort not to inhale, he still noticed a permeating smell of vomit. After just a split second of freefall through putrid clouds of digestive gasses, he splashed into a dense swamp, finding himself completely submerged in a morass of disintegrating food.

He was not a good swimmer by any means, but since the sludge was so thick, Brian knew he could not be too far below the surface. With all his remaining strength, he kept himself from inhaling and swam upward, though it proved more difficult than he had imagined, his body encased in a slurry that had the density of a rich porridge. He felt an ever increasing sense of panic again as he began to ran out of oxygen, still not having reached the surface again. This got even worse when he heard a deafening gurgle from deep below, the soundwaves echoing through the gooey soup all around him. It was like he was drowning in an ocean of puke, and somewhere at the bottom, an eldritch monster was awakening from its slumber.

However, the surge of fear sweeping through his body gave him enough energy to make one final push for the surface, and just when he thought that he was going to lose consciousness, Brian suddenly felt a semblance of air around his face. When he inhaled, he realised that he made it to the surface, but what he inhaled was far from the fresh air he would have needed in this moment. It was air of some kind, and it did contain enough oxygen for his lungs to keep him alive for now, but the stench of vomit and acid was so strong that his head began to throb. His airways and lungs flared up with intense pain, as if he had inhaled boiling hot water, and his body began to convulse as he violently emptied his own stomach contents into the broth.

Just when his vomiting fit began to subside, Brian began to realise that his new surroundings were arguably even worse. He could breathe, but every gasp for air was unbearably painful, and it never felt like he was getting enough air, leaving him suspended in a constant state of panic. He still couldn’t see a single thing, and then there were the sounds. Ashley’s heartbeat and breathing could still be heard above, but the more pronounced noise was a constant, wet slithering, interspersed with visceral groans and gurgling. And then there were the screams. From all directions, Brian could hear gut-wrenching cries of agony. A few years ago, he had listened to what was allegedly a tape from hell. This was no different, except for the constant churning and sloshing sounds superimposed over the shrieks of the damned. No matter how beautiful Ashley was on the outside, or how nice she had been to him before, the inside of her stomach was the closest thing to hell on earth Brian could have imagined.

“Please let me out!” A frenzied female voice cried from somewhere to his right. “Let me out!”

“Oh God, it burns!” Wailed another one. This one was male, somewhere to his left.

To his horror, Brian realised that he was having in erection again. He was in pain, physically and emotionally, but that only served to make his arousal all the more intense. Even the fact that he was inside the stomach of an actual human being, treading mucus and vomit while he was being digested alive with dozens of other screaming shrunken people didn’t change that. It was the most vile, horrifying experience of his life, and he couldn’t think of anything hotter. Perhaps he truly was an irredeemable degenerate who deserved this karmic death.

Suddenly, there was a loud gulping noise from high above. It didn’t even require the ensuing pandemonium of frightened screams for Brian to understand that Ashley had swallowed something. Only a few seconds later, the cardia opened up with its characteristic slurp again, admitting another hamburger chunk into the girl’s stomach. The impact was accompanied by a wet splat and followed by a tidal wave of liquefied chyme, carrying Brian along with it. He briefly tried to swim against the current, but the forces he was dealing with were far more powerful than anything his tiny body could cope with. Fearing that squirming around would result in him sinking below the surface again, he tried to relax his muscles as well as he could, and just let himself be swept away. As food, he no longer had any say in what would happen.

Moments later, the wave smashed him against one of Ashley’s stomach walls. As his aching body was squeezed against the slimy mucosa, the wrinkly wall suddenly squirted out a load of searing hot liquid, burning the skin on Brian’s hands and face the moment it made contact with it. Brian let out an agonised howl as the liquid began to sear through his skin, only now realising that it was concentrated stomach acid. But before he could even try to wipe it off on the slick stomach walls, another series of loud gulps announced that Ashley was chasing the bite of hamburger with a few sips of her soft drink. There were two or three seconds of tense silence in between, then the cardia spat a waterfall of cold lemonade into the stomach.

The torrent immediately gave birth to another tsunami of lemonade and semi-digested food. Somewhat unexpectedly, it swirled around the walls of Ashley’s stomach and hit Brian from the side, carrying him back towards the middle of the churning sack of muscles again. There, he crashed into another shrunken man. The other tiny suddenly clawed onto him, starting to shriek like a madman when he apparently realised that he was close to someone else.

“Help me, please!” He sobbed. “I wanna go home!”

Unfortunately, they now also found themselves caught in a swirling current that was starting to suck them under the surface. Startled by the complete stranger wrapping his arms around him and screaming right into his face, Brian tried to fight him off, also fearing that he would pull him down into the gurgling maelstrom with him. When the other tiny just wouldn’t let go of him despite his struggles to free himself, Brian finally gave him a kick in the abdomen that separated them again. The other shrunken man let out a cry of fear as he was swept away.

“No, please, God!” He bawled as he disappeared into the darkness. “I don’t wanna be dige…”

His words were cut off by wet gargling as he evidently was sucked beneath the surface of the chunky stew, accompanied by another menacing growl as the stomach walls contracted again. Finally, there was an odd sort of silence, with only the sound of Ashley’s body working away in the background as usual, and the occasional cough or subdued sob from somewhere in the darkness. But the infernal chorus had fallen silent, leaving behind an eerie sense of nothing.

The relative calm didn’t hold, however. Just as Brian tried to swim around on his own a little, hoping to maybe hold onto something more solid, Ashley swallowed again. Then there was a shrill shriek, and the cardia vomited another single tiny into the organic cavern, followed by a splash as the new arrival dropped into the chyme. Brian briefly considered swimming over to help them, but he was still in shock about what had happened just a few moments before, having essentially killed that other shrunken man. Not that any of them were going to survive for much longer, but he still felt a sense of guilt over what he had done. And then there was the fact that, despite all the horror he was witnessing and the pain he was in, he was having yet another painfully intense erection that would just not go away. Feeling a harsh pain in his lower abdomen as he heard another gulp, Brian looked up, even though he couldn’t see anything. Moments later, yet another poor tiny slipped into Ashley’s stomach, but unlike the one before, this one managed to resurface, letting out a hoarse gasp.

“She ate me!” The female voice cried out incredulously. “She fucking ate me!”

The shrunken woman then broke into desperate sobs, whimpering nervously as she splashed around in the ocean of vomit somewhere to his left. Trying to shut her out, Brian turned away and started to swim in the opposite direction. The irreconcilable combination of arousal, fear, and guilt already had him on the verge of a complete nervous breakdown anyway, and he just couldn’t bear witnessing the death of more people who hadn’t even wanted this. Thinking of this, he felt the burning pain on the spots where the stomach acid had squirted onto his skin. The lemonade had washed most of it off again and even cooled the burns somewhat, but it was a stark reminder that this was indeed it. This was not some fantasy of his, he was being digested alive right in this moment. In an hour from now, he would not be alive anymore, and by tomorrow, he would be just a part of Ashley’s body. His fats would add to her breasts and her butt, and his bleached bones would be scattered across one of her next bowel movements. He would be completely annihilated, his very body turned to nourishment for someone else.

Another gulp, closely followed by yet another. Within just a few moments, two huge boluses of masticated burger plopped into Ashley’s stomach, accompanied by the terrified screams of tinies that apparently hadn’t been chewed properly. Brian rode the ensuing tidal waves of chyme as well as he could, finally being thrust against the stomach walls again. This time, he found himself caught in one of the fleshy folds. He struggled for a few seconds, almost being smothered between the wrinkles of slick flesh, but then he noticed that he didn’t have to tread chyme anymore to stay afloat, and finally relaxed a little, taking another laboured breath.

When he inhaled, he struggled to push the rank air through his ever swelling airways, feeling a sharp pain all along his windpipe and in his lungs. Then his body convulsed and he coughed, suddenly noticing the metallic taste of blood in his mouth. Brian gagged, beginning to throw up more hot blood and smaller chunks of his own dissolving body. Covered over and over in Ashley’s vomit as well as his own, along with blood and little lumps of his own flesh, he just lay there for a while, drifting in and out of consciousness as his body began to shut down.

Every now and then, he would regain his senses whenever Ashley swallowed another bite of her burger or fries, drank a gulp of lemonade or devoured more shrunken people. But soon, it all began to fade into a timeless blur. The only thing he was consistently aware of was the hot, slimy stomach walls pressing against his body, as well as the mighty sounds of Ashley’s endless body. Whenever he moved a little, it felt like more and more of his body began to simply disintegrate, an entire part of the skin on his chest peeling off and slipping into the gurgling soup below as he tried to lift his throbbing head. Over the time, Brian had no idea how long, his thoughts and feelings became less and less complex, with the arousal, fear, and confusion all fading away and giving way to docile acceptance. He was just food for Ashley now, and it was up to her digestive system to decide when to finish him off for good.

His end ultimately came in the form of several greedy gulps of lemonade with which Ashley washed down the last of her hamburger and fries. When they splashed into her stomach, they gave birth to a tidal wave so powerful that it swept Brian out of the stomach fold, swirling his semi-digested body around with such force that his left arm was torn out of its joint. The pain brought him out of his trance-like state again and he opened his mouth to scream, only for it to rapidly fill up with sweet lemonade and sour puke. Twitching as he began to drown, Brian desperately flailed around with his legs and his right arm while he sank below the surface one final time. Soon finding himself entombed in chyme, the pressure grew ever more intense as he slowly descended towards the bottom of Ashley’s stomach. Finally, it got too strong.

Brian heard and felt a dull crack go through his body when several of his bones gave in under the immense pressure, and dense vomit forced itself into his body. Squeezing itself through his scorched airways and the cracks that had formed with the partial implosion of his skeleton, the acidic sludge quickly ate its way through any of his still functioning organs. His breathing stopped, and his heart ceased to beat. The pain disappeared. And then his brain shut down, his last thought being that he needed to buy some more milk on his way home.

 ***

Swallowing the last gulp of her lemonade, Ashley leaned back in her chair and sighed as she decided to take a quick break from her studying. Absent-mindedly cracking her knuckles, she rose to her feet and thoroughly stretched herself – she always felt just a little uncomfortable and stiff if she had to sit down for longer periods of time. Once she felt a little more relaxed, she grabbed the empty cardboard boxes that had held her hamburger and her fries, throwing them into the trash can below her desk. She then picked up the empty paper cup and the box for the shrunken people, throwing the former into the trash as well. But just when Ashley was about to discard the empty plastic box as well, she noticed that it wasn’t entirely empty.

“Oh, hey!” She smiled, spotting a single shrunken girl around her own age cowering in one of the cubicles near the middle of the box. “Almost threw you out there.”

“No, no, wait!” The miniaturised girl began to beg. “Please, I’ll do anything you wa…”

Not even remotely listening to her, Ashley plucked her out of her prison and casually flipped her into her mouth, swallowing her mid-sentence. Having finished her meal, the blonde then disposed of the plastic box for good, giving her bare belly a gentle pat as she sat down and focused her attention on her German sentences again. While her stomach kept squelching and gurgling for a while, Ashley studied for about another hour, until she finally noticed that her concentration was starting to waver. She dutifully finished up the last exercise of the lesson, then she put down her pen and sat back in her chair again, glancing up at the clock. She had done enough for today, and if she had interpreted the earlier noise downstairs correctly, her dad had come home about half an hour ago, too. Ashley at least wanted to say hello to him before he disappeared into the garage again for the rest of the evening.

Checking her phone for any new messages before she headed downstairs, Ashley heard a soft bubbling noise emanating from her belly. It was actually a first glob of digested chyme being sucked into her duodenum, but that was something she neither knew nor cared about. She did also not know that this resulted in a pocket of air that had formed in the pit of her stomach to get displaced all of a sudden, instantly killing the last tiny by burying him under an avalanche of chyme. All it would ever mean for her was that some excess air suddenly made its way up her oesophagus, causing Ashley to burp loudly.

“Oof.” She muttered, wrinkling her nose while she finished typing up a message to her friend Rachel. “Gross, Ash.” She admonished herself, waving her hand in front of her face.

The smell of burgers and acid that Ashley had released from the murky depths of her stomach along with her unsavoury belch reminded her of the weird tiny she had eaten earlier. It made her gently shake her head again. It wasn’t even that she disapproved of his odd desire per se, she really just didn’t get it. He had wanted to stew away in that for the last few hours?

Hope you had fun. Ashley shrugged, patting her belly as she got up.

For a moment, she wondered if he could still be alive in her stomach, but she doubted it. And even if he had until now, that burp had definitely finished him off. What a strange experience that had been. At least it would make for a fun story to tell her friends about sometime.

Dismissing the memory of the little weirdo for now, Ashley slipped her phone back into one of the pockets of her hot pants and got up, heading downstairs. As she walked down the stairs, she slowed down for a moment, overhearing a conversation between her parents. Since they were talking in a hushed tone, she didn’t catch everything they were saying, but the way they spoke to each other immediately made her feel uncomfortable. They didn’t fight often, but it still always upset Ashley when they did. Leaning over the banister, she tried to listen into the conversation as she slowly continued down the staircase.

“…however you want, but don’t… involved, Mary.” Her father’s voice came out of the living room. He sounded stern, but not exactly angry. “...we have to discuss this?”

 “…brainwashing them... internet, on TV, everywhere... college… no different.” Her mother shot back. “Don’t you think…  a free choice?”

“They have. Nobody is forcing… buy the stuff.” Ashley’s father replied impatiently.

“…never given the chance… informed opinion… everyone tells them… of course they’ll do it… think they’re doing their part.” Mary hissed as Ashley carefully walked towards the room.

“This is a democracy, and if the majority agrees… you to question that?” Her father replied.

“That’s exactly the point!” Ashley’s mother said, suddenly raising her voice. “They make the people believe that they want this themselves. And because everyone is involved, nobody can call them out anymore. We’re all complicit. Fucking hell, Rob, she’s my dau…”

“Are you guys fighting?” Ashley asked, sticking her head through the door of the living room.

When she looked over at her mother, she flinched a little. Mary had been crying, though she was trying to hide it, as she usually did. It wasn’t too obvious, but her eyes were a bit red and puffy, and there were several crumpled tissues on the table in front of her. Her father Robert, on the other hand, seemed more irritated than upset, standing in the middle of the room with his arms crossed. He hadn’t even changed out of his uniform yet.

“Oh hey, sweetie.” Her mother said, immediately putting on a smile and standing up from the sofa. Doing so, she discretely picked up the tissues and threw them in the trash as she went over to Ashley and hugged her. “No, we’re not fighting. Just been talking about politics.”

Ashley returned the embrace, giving her mother another worried look before glancing over to her father. Rob took a deep breath and then nodded faintly to confirm her statement. Ashley didn’t really buy it, but realised that her parents were trying to de-escalate. Not wanting to be the one who ruined the mood for everyone, she decided to just swallow her doubts, and act as if she wasn’t aware that they had indeed been arguing about something more important.

“Glad to hear it! Hey, I was thinking, how about we all watch a movie together or something?” She suggested and looked back and forth between her mother and her father.

“The three of us?” Her father asked sceptically. “You think we’ll find anything we all like?”

“Actually, I already have something in mind!” Ashley winked.

 ***

When Ashley settled down with her mother and her father later that evening to watch a sports movie that appealed to both her mother’s sentimentality and her father’s passion for baseball, Brian had been broken down to nothing but amorphous sludge on the bottom of her stomach. All that still had given some semblance of what he had been before, his partially intact skeleton, was ripped apart completely when Ashley dropped down on the sofa beside her mother. By this time, the girl had already eaten a light dinner as well, which had piled up on top of the layers of food that were already further along the process of digestion. And once Ashley had cuddled up between her parents, getting stuck into a tub of ice cream for dessert, his remains were finally sucked through her pylorus, entering her duodenum with the mangled corpses of half a dozen other tinies entombed in that particular chunk of chyme. As it travelled along the winding curve, the pulpy sludge was mixed with bile, injected into the duodenum from the gall bladder and pancreas to decrease its acidity and prepare it for the next stage of digestion.

None of the tinies the girl had eaten was alive to witness, let alone benefit from this process, which took place in utter darkness somewhere below Ashley’s right breast, around where her crop top gave way to her bare midriff. She too took no note whatsoever of it, being entirely preoccupied with the movie and the delicious chocolate chip ice cream. Of course, there was an occasional quiet rumble or squelch from her belly, but these were just the usual sounds of digestion running its course, and nothing Ashley concerned herself with. The only person to take any note of it that evening was her mother, who briefly glanced at her daughter’s belly as it let out a more audible gurgle. But she didn’t say anything, instead just lovingly putting her arm around Ashley and pulling her closer to herself as they continued watching the movie.

The squelch Mary had heard was in fact the sound of the sludge containing Brian’s remains slipping out of Ashley’s duodenum and into her jejunum, displacing a few air bubbles which had formed along the walls of the small intestine. Inside this stretch of the murky labyrinth, the villi lining the walls of Ashley’s intestines combed through the nutrient-rich paste, soon absorbing most of what once of had been the bodies of Brian and the other shrunken people. Now being dispersed throughout her body via her bloodstream, the carbohydrates, fats, minerals, proteins, and vitamins that had once been Brian were given a new purpose in line with the needs of Ashley’s healthy young body. The water that once had made up most of his body was transformed into blood, sweat, spit, or urine. The protein Ashley had gained from digesting Brian would serve to maintain and repair her fit muscles, whereas the carbohydrates and lipids extracted from his remains indeed ended up as additional fat tissue on her large breasts and her statuesque butt cheeks. Since Ashley had not used much energy on movement today, taking in more calories than she had used, very little of Brian was burnt off in the end. Instead, parts of him even were absorbed into the nearly invisible layers of fat on Ashley’s belly and on her thighs, leaving very little of his remains as they reached the ileum.

At this point, all that was left of Brian were bushels of wet hair and indigestible finger- and toenails, along with some brittle tiny bone splinters that hadn’t been completely broken down yet. However, even these eventually dissolved into calcium-rich clouds that were uncaringly slurped up by the villi as well, ultimately destined to become building blocks for Ashley’s teeth and bones. Finally, when the movie had finished and Ashley had gone up to her room again, Brian’s pitiful remains were squirted through her ileocecal valve along with a brown cloud of other digestive waste. There, they began their journey upwards along the ascending colon, with Ashley’s large intestine draining the brown slurry of water again. While the dead tinies’ remains slithered on through the darkness, gradually being baked into an increasingly dense log of shit, the peace of the digestive graveyard was briefly disturbed by a loud rumble from below. If any of them had still been alive to hear it, the noise would have resembled that of a waterfall, though it was only Ashley’s bladder being emptied as she went for a pee.

Even after Ashley had brushed her teeth and gone to bed, the journey of the shrunken people she had eaten wasn’t over yet. Over the course of the night, they travelled further through her large intestine, the turd encasing their remains slowly travelling through her transverse colon and then finally slipping down into the descending colon. There, Brian’s faecal tomb settled in the sigmoid section of Ashley’s colon, becoming nothing but part of a larger mass of soft shit, waiting to be expelled by her body whenever it was ready to dispose of them for good.

 ***

Due to the sweltering heat, Ashley slept somewhat badly during the night, turning around in her bed a lot and even waking up a couple of times. Whenever she woke up, she found herself soaked in sweat and thirsty, taking a sip of water from her nightstand before she drifted off to sleep again for a few hours. And so she was not particularly well-rested when her alarm clock ripped her out of the middle of a REM cycle in the early morning hours, prompting her to let out an irritated groan as she realised that it was already time to get up again.

“Ugh… fucking hell.” She sighed, awkwardly fumbling for her smartphone before she hit the snooze button, turned around, and fell asleep again almost instantly.

But her alarm wouldn’t have it. Exactly five minutes later, it started to play the cheerful pop music ringtone again. Ashley turned onto her back once more and let out another sigh as she asked herself why on earth she had chosen such an infuriatingly upbeat piece of bubble gum pop. On the other hand, the slight surge of annoyance that went through her body did a good job at waking her up for good. Sitting up in her bed and stretching herself for a few moments, Ashley reached for her phone again and turned the alarm off for good. Then she reached for the glass of water, only to find that she had drank the last sip of it during the night.

“Really?” She muttered to herself, smacking her dry lips in a moment of self-pity.

Throwing back her thin blanket, which was slightly damp from all the sweating she had done during the tropical night, Ashley pushed her legs over the edge of the mattress. As she rose to her feet, she let out a long yawn and stretched herself. Then she quickly tugged at her pyjama hot pants, which had slipped in between her butt cheeks a bit over the course of the night, and picked up her smartphone, shuffling into the hallway. But just as she was about to go downstairs into the kitchen to get another glass of water and perhaps some breakfast, she noticed a slight sense of pressure in her lower abdomen. For a moment, she thought about whether she should go to the toilet now or after breakfast. But then her intestines suddenly let out a loud gurgle, resulting in a build-up of gas in her rectum as well.

Realising that this was becoming more of a pressing matter, Ashley turned around again and headed into the bathroom, locking the door behind her and pulling her pants down a little as she sat down on the toilet. While she unlocked her phone and checked another message she had received from Rachel, Ashley relaxed her sphincter and allowed the bubble of gas to escape as a loud fart. Just a few moments later, while she was typing a reply, she farted again, and then groaned a little as a first log of semi-solid shit slipped out of her rectum. The turd contained roughly half of what had once been Brian, but the other half of his remains was still inside Ashley, being squeezed against her anus for a few moments. Then she relaxed again and let her colon push out another log, expelling all of Brian’s remains along with those of nearly all the other tinies she had eaten the previous day.

Ashley was just about to get up again when she felt another, smaller log slip into her rectum. Unbeknownst to her, this one merely contained the mangled skeleton of the shrunken girl she had devoured last, but it was so deeply embedded in the turd that nobody would ever take any note of it. Accompanied by another wet fart, it finally splashed onto the other two logs of shit already floating in the toilet bowl. It was then additionally soaked in a downpour of hot urine as Ashley emptied her bladder onto it as well, all the while cheerfully humming to herself and checking the news and her social media on her phone. When she was finally done expelling the end products of her digestive process, Ashley rose to her feet, grabbed some sheets of toilet paper, and proceeded to clean herself up again.

Wiping the residual ordure away along with some miniscule fragments that once had been a part of Brian’s body, Ashley finally turned around and dropped the used toilet paper into the bowl. Since her digestive system had made such thorough work of the shrunken people, there were barely any of the usual white bone fragments visible in the floating excrement. Ashley therefore was not even reminded of the strange tiny she had eaten yesterday, already having confined him to nothing more than an amusing memory. And so, the girl who had eaten Brian ultimately didn’t even think of him as she flushed his digested remains away forever, sending them off to the sewers like any other bowel movement of hers.

Now that she had relieved herself, Ashley pulled up her pyjama hot pants again and shuffled over to the sink, where she washed her hands with a bit of soap and quickly freshened herself up a little. Already feeling her sweaty pyjamas cling to her body in the morning heat again, she considered taking a shower as well, but then decided against it for now. She could still do that later today, when she was done studying. Which reminded her that she still meant to ask Rachel if she wanted to go to the beach with her in the afternoon. Ashley would have gotten some more work out of the way by then, and would need a few hours out in the fresh air.

btw, fancy going to the beach later? <3 She typed into the chat with her friend. gotta get some studying done first, but could really use a swim in the afternoon! :D

yeah, great idea! :) how about 3PM near the vortex? sound good to you? Her friend replied.

Ashley smiled. sure. suits me just fine! ;)


Copyright © VortexFoodsTM 2022.