- Text Size +

Chapter 8

“Look at those pathetic little legs!” came Lux’s heavy, booming voice. I was struggling with an armload of trash from Lux’s last meal…even this short trek to the kitchen trash can was hard for me. Over the past weeks, I had grown so small and weak that I could barely stand.

“I know you’re like, what? Only 3 feet tall now?” Lux continued at me from her lounging spot on what was left of the “sofa.” “And I KNOW you weigh less than a preschooler, but…oh my GOD, how you even manage to stand up on those chicken bones is BEYOND me.”

I knew better than to talk back to her abuse — in fact, the thought never even entered my mind. At this point, I had become so absorbed and encompassed in Lux’s sexual fold that the mere THOUGHT of disobedience or dissent had stopped occurring to me. Lux had made it abundantly clear, over and over and over again, how outmatched I was, both physically and mentally. I struggled and swayed, trying to keep my feet as I continued on in my chore, the latest in a long line of chores that Lux kept constantly in motion for me. After I threw away her trash, I knew that there would inevitably be something else that followed it immediately after. There was no break for me, no respite, no hope of having anything that resembled a life for myself. I was, totally and completely, Lux’s slave.

The terrible part of this was that it wasn’t even against my will that I was stuck serving her this way. Of course, Lux could have kept me imprisoned in the house if she had wanted to, but that was the crux of the awful truth: she WASN’T imprisoning me there. I was doing this all…to MYSELF. As much as I fought and strove, deep within the recesses of my own spirit, to free myself from her influence, from her sexual fold, time and time again I came up short. I had stayed — I couldn’t leave her! Many nights I had lain awake, listening to the gargantuan, monstrous sounds of her heavy breathing as she snored away on my parents’ king-sized bed. I could’ve run away then! I could’ve slipped out into the night, phoned a friend or my parents, and escaped from her.

But I didn’t — I could never bring myself to actually put that liberating desire into action. Once or twice, I had actually stood up (she had me sleep like a dog, naked on the floor, at the foot of the bed) and started tiptoeing toward the door…but every time I even got to that point, I had turned around to look at her one last time. That colossal, fat shape in the dark, rising and falling, her fat heaving and jiggling with the involuntary movements of her huge chest…and then I would think of myself, and how short, how skinny, how low and pathetic I had become…and in a moment of helpless, searing passion, I would get completely hard, my cock rising up at her sleeping form. And each time, inevitably, I would come crawling back to my spot on the floor, at the foot of the bed, sniffling with unrequited and all-consuming lust.

“Would you get a move-on?” barked Lux, snapping me out of my thoughts. “This big, fat belly isn’t going to rub itself, and there’s MORE than enough of it to go around for someone as tiny as you.”

I hastened my feet, spurred on by the implied threat in Lux’s words. Her “more than enough belly” comment carried with it the real threat of her deciding to suffocate me with her bulk. She had already done it so, so many times…sometimes even to the point where I lost consciousness. And each time, my full-mast erection had betrayed my true feelings — I WANTED all of this. I LIVED for it, and even though the “ordinary person” inside of me hated this new reality, desperately wanting to escape, I could feel this aspect of my old pride dimming more and more with each passing day. Lux had made me into a new man — an abject man-slave, who wanted nothing more than to feed and please and worship his big, fat, hulking mistress, in the frenzied hope that she would get me off, her bullying words echoing in my head as she forced me to shoot rope after rope of milky white tribute on her fat, quivering crazily with her mocking laughter.

In my haste, though, my bare feet slipped on the kitchen floor (which was slick with my own cum from Lux’s forceful treatment a few hours before), and I tumbled down in a crash, spilling all the trash I was carrying in my arms.

“Ohhhh my god, and there he goes!” laughed Lux behind me. I was facedown on the floor, but I could see her huge form shaking with laughter in my mind. It was an image I couldn’t get enough of — it was like a drug. I struggled around to my back, just so I could see my fat goddess laughing at me. There she was, on the makeshift “sofa” that she had forced me to make for her. She had long before crushed the original couch with the sheer weight of her growing fat, so she had ordered me to build a kind of “throne” on top of the demolished couch, using every pillow and mattress and sofa thing I could find in the house, apart from my parents’ bed, of course. That’s what it was; there was no other word for it — it was a throne of material, which Lux had gradually crushed down with her weight into something resembling an actual sofa. It was astonishing to me how she could exert such a force on so many different objects at once. But that was her now — she had grown to an incredible 9 feet tall, a full 6 feet taller than me, and she was heavier now than any scale could possibly measure. And all of that fat was now shaking at me, in mirthful mockery.

“I KNEW all that trash was too heavy for you!” she continued, “And isn’t it just sooooo rich that you slipped on your own cum! That’s a perfect metaphor for your life, now, isn’t it, little Jamesie? Literally and figuratively, the architect of your own demise. Tell me why.”

“B-because…because I a-actually want this,” I said in a stuttering monotone, knowing exactly what to answer. We’ve gone through this conversation so many times, and it hasn’t gotten old, either for her or for me. It makes me shrivel up inside, just to admit all of this out loud…but I know it’s true.

“You actually want what?” asked Lux immediately, curling a single huge, fat finger at me from her lounging place. I start tottering up to her, leaving the spilled trash all over the floor. Not that anyone would notice it now — the house is in horrible shape now. Lux has thrown her weight around so much that nearly every wall has holes in it, with so many of the archways destroyed by the force of her squeezing her fat through the openings. I’m honestly surprised the house is still standing. The floor is covered with empty takeout boxes, sweat, and cum, both from me and her. The number of times I’ve eaten her out these past few weeks…I can’t even begin to count. And the number of times I’ve shot my load to her brutal mockery, to her debauched putdowns…the answer would seem impossible, even if I could calculate it. Suffice it to say, the floors are now permanently slick, almost everywhere you go.

“I a-actually…want to be…d-dominated by you,” I forced out, coming up to my mistress’s huge, fat bulk as it hangs down past her knees, going so far down that it actually touches the floor at my feet. I reach my hands out to start massaging that giant belly in front of me, but suddenly, with a great heaving exhale, Lux stands up, rising up, and up, and UP beyond me. I can’t help it — I take a couple staggering steps backward, out of pure animal instinct. Anyone would, in the face of such a huge and superior being. At this point, the top of my head literally comes up to her KNEES, and if I look straight forward, it’s directly into the top of the swell of her mammoth, fat calf. The thing is, though, that I can barely even see her legs, now that her belly is hanging so low. I didn’t think it was possible for her to get fatter, but somehow she has. I have no idea what she’s done to herself, and to me, to have created this insane size difference between us. But she’s the genius amazonian queen, and I’m just her pathetic little manservant — it’s not for me to guess what on earth she’s done.

“He WANTS to be dominated, he says!” laughed Lux from high above me, putting her hands on those ridiculous, impossible hips. “As if there is any other OPTION for you! How COULD there be, little Jamesie!? How COULD there possibly be any other way for you to behave around me??”

“There-there’s no other way!” I squeaked out, beginning to shake in my skin, even as I can feel my cock tightening with all the blood rushing into it.

“The fact that I’m even TALKING to you anymore is unbelievable,” persisted Lux, squinting her eyes at me with that same playful little glare she always gives me when she’s in a “lusty” mood. “At this point, I should just have a bunch of whistles and hand signals that you obey, haha! You don’t even DESERVE to be spoken to directly by someone like me.”

“N-no…no I don’t!” I cry out, my face getting hot as I get even harder.

“Oh Christ, look at him!” bursts out Lux, shaking her head down at me as her smile widens on her pretty face (somehow, even though she’s now impossibly, unbelievably fat, her face has still retained its beauty…how this has happened, I’ll never know). “He’s about ready to blow his load already, just from the mere fact that I’m SPEAKING to him. Is that how far you’ve fallen, my little stick figure slave? Is that all it takes now, to make you cum? Used to be, I needed to hold you upside down and suck on that cock of yours like a straw…but NOW?? Haha, all I have to do is stand here and look at you, and you’re already about to explode.”

“P-please…” I begged at her, straining my eyes way, way up past the oceans of fat hanging above me, to meet her eyes. “Pleasseeee….”

“And now he’s begging and PLEEEEADING with me to let him cum!” Lux cackled, her fat shaking above me with her derisive laughter. She suddenly affected an air of disbelief as she bent herself down over me, totally engulfing me in her shadow as her fat stomach shook overhead like a titanic wave, waiting to swallow me up.

“What’s the matter Jamesie?” she said in that irresistibly mocking voice. “You don’t…actually WANT this life…do you?? You don’t actually WANT to be this teeny tiny, emaciated little husk of a creature at my feet…do you!?”

“Y-yes,” I answered weakly, doing everything in my power to keep myself from keeling over, or cumming, or both. I know to keep my feet in Lux’s presence unless she commands me to kneel or lie prostrate before her, and I definitely know not to cum without her express permission.

“What’s that?” asked Lux, twisting her head at me as she bent down even farther, “Speak up, little slave! I can barely hear you all the way down there.”

“Yes!” I answered her again, louder, as I looked up into her eyes, past that massive overhanging belly, past her humongous tits, all the way up to her beautiful face.

“Yes? YES!?” she cried, standing back up to her full height. “Nooooo…no, that’s just…that’s impossible. No one could possibly want such a life. No one who could dare to think of themselves as a man, or as a respectable human being, and want a life like this. You do realize that, little Jamesie? You do realize that every second you’ve spent here as my slave, you’ve snuffed out any hope of self-respect?”

“Yes!” I responded, the tears pooling in my eyes as my cock threatened to burst off on its own accord. I really hated this reality…I REALLY did. But I just couldn’t leave it…I couldn’t leave HER.

“And tell me…honestly,” Lux continued, bouncing her fat deliberately above my head, “What’s so SPECIAL about me that makes you want to stay? To put up with all of this total humiliation!?”

I know that Lux is leading me through one of her “worship sessions,” and I’m glad to play along…or more specifically, my cock is glad to play along. My brain is mush at this point, and is only guided by what my lust demands. Lux had melted my brain long before, and it had never really solidified again.

“Y-you’re…so much bigger and…and stronger than me,” I began, starting to quiver in place.

“HA! THAT’S an understatement!” she giggled, sticking out her lower leg so that it was right up against my body. I shivered at her touch.

“My freaking CALF is at least five times as big as you are!!” she laughed. “AT LEAST…I’m probably underselling it by two or three times more, actually, now that I’m looking at it. GOD you’re tiny. What else?”

“A-and…and y-you’re so much sm-smarter than me!” I continued, having to actually grab the base of my cock now to keep from orgasming all over the place.

“Oh JESUS…why even MENTION that one?” mocked Lux, rolling her eyes as she gave a huge yawn. “I’m so far above your level that it’s silly to even imagine me tutoring you anymore. Haha, and to think, that’s how this all started…me tutoring you. As if someone as brilliant as me could ever hope to meet someone like you ANYWHERE in the middle. Hahaha, come on, little munchkin, keep it coming. What else? What else keeps you here?”

“I…I…”

Suddenly, I got an amazing idea. I would be totally candid with her, and it would catch her off-guard, to the point where she was actually pleased and impressed with the compliment. The fire of potentially impressing her raged out of control inside me, and I blurted out:

“You’re so FAT!!”

Lux paused, bending down again.

“Excuse me?” she asked, strangely without expression. “What was that?”

“I…I s-said,” I repeated, though with much less resolve this time, “That…that y-you’re really, really fat…and…and I l-love it.”

Lux stiffened up, and her mouth twisted into a scowl. Her gorgeous eyes flashed dangerously down at me.

“WHAT!?” she boomed, her voice echoing through my head and off the walls, shaking everything in the room. “HOW DARE YOU!! How DARE you refer to your goddess that way!! I thought you understood the protocols, but NOOOOO…you just fucked up BIG TIME, little boy!!”

“I’m…I-I’m s—…I’m s—” I stammered, my breath coming in forced gasps as my heart stopped in my chest. I couldn’t even bring myself to apologize. Such was the fire in Lux’s eyes that, once again, my primal instincts took over, and I turned to run away. Immediately behind me, I heard — and FELT — Lux’s huge feet beginning to lumber after me. Every object in the house jumped and shook with each thundering step Lux took.

“You can’t outrun me!” she bellowed after me. “You…think…you think that you can just…get…away…from me!? Well…whooo…huhhuhhuh…think…think again! I’m…huh…I’m gonna getcha!!”

Lux was already out of breath — she had become so huge, and so lazy, that she had lost any endurance that she had enjoyed before. The thing was, though, that if she was in bad shape, I was in even worse shape. All my muscles had melted off my body in the past few weeks, and it took most of my energy just to be able to stand up properly. I slowly scrambled away, as fast as my bony little limbs could carry me, but I could tell by the mighty vibrations in the floor that Lux was getting closer. I tried to escape through one of the archways to the living room, since I knew that there was no way that Lux was going to be able to fit through it. I managed to duck underneath it right before she reached me, and with a huge series of cracks, I heard her get stuck in the opening.

I turned back around and saw her gargantuan form, totally filling the door’s archway, leaving not a single opening clear. My parents’ house had tall ceilings, but Lux was so tall now that her head scraped the ceiling itself when she was standing up. But she was stuck…I could keep running away and hide somewhere, even though my chest was burning from exertion, and even though my limbs were shaking in place.

Then, suddenly, with a mighty roar, Lux gritted her teeth and crashed through the archway, totally decimating it in the process. The house’s foundations creaked and swayed, and anything left on the walls came crashing down.

“RRRAAAAAAUUUGGHGHHHH!!” she bellowed, stomping towards me, and shaking the floor more and more with each step, “Thought you’d get me stuck, huh? Was that your plan!? Hahahaha, ohhhhh no. Now you’re gonna have to be punished for that INSOLENT audacity before. Calling me FAT!?”

She reached down, somehow bending enough at the waist to fasten one of her huge hands around my upper arm. I felt her fingers easily encircle my shriveled bicep, going all the way around with plenty of room to spare. She wasn’t even using her palm, either. Without wasting any more time, she yanked me up to her face, eying me with chilling, deadly scrutiny.

“I’m s-sorry!!” I cried, my fully-engorged cock pointed directly at her lips. “I’m so, sooooo sorry, goddess!! I th-thought…I thought….”

But Lux’s face had changed, and as she breathed heavily on me, her mouth open as she caught her breath, I saw the corners of her lips twitch into an amused smile. I felt puzzled — wasn’t she…angry with me!? But now she just looked more entertained than anything else.

“Oh my god!” she laughed, brushing a tear of mirth out of her eye with her free hand as she held me aloft with her other one, “The look on your face! Hahaha, you thought I was serious just now!? Hahahaha, wowwwww — it’s so easy with you, little guy! Just so easy to pull your leg!”

As she said “pull your leg,” Lux actually did pull my leg…both of them…a few times each. I knew she was only teasing me, using a minimal effort, but it still felt like she was about to dislocate both of my hips in the process.

“I know you were just trying to impress me,” she continued, her eyebrows going up and down at me sexily as she extended her tongue towards my cock. “You still think you can get out ahead of me, tiny boy, but I’m always ahead of you, just waiting for you to catch up to me. Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!”

She teased the head of my cock with the tip of her tongue, making exaggerated noises as her tongue flicked and vibrated rapidly back and forth, back and forth, over my cock head. I had already been so close to cumming, and this pushed me over the edge. I cried out, totally losing myself as I spilled cum all over her tongue.

“Ooooooooooo!” squealed Lux in delight, her eyes going wide as she withdrew her tongue, watching me twitch and quiver in her grasp. “That’s all it took, huh? A little touch from my tongue. Boy oh boy, you are the EASIEST little sub I’ve ever had. You know that?”

I couldn’t answer anything as I spasmed over and over in her grasp, leaking out my load onto her hand and wrist.

“Oh my godddd,” Lux breathed at me, obviously quite turned-on herself. “All I have to do is touch you and you cum. And it’s because I’m sooooo much bigger than you, that I have this effect on you. It’s because I eat DOZENS of pounds of food every day…and with each pound I put on, you want to lick my pussy that much more…I know it’s true. Mmmmmmmm GOD it turns me on so much — I eat your weight in food probably 20 times over…every day. Let THAT SINK in, little Jamesie.”

Suddenly, both Lux and James heard the front door open.

“What…on earth!?” came a voice from the foyer entrance. James knew that voice…it was his father. James’s blood froze, and looked wide-eyed at Lux. Her lips had already curled into a knowing grin, and she locked eyes with him, almost as if to say, ‘Ooooooo, THIS will be fun!’

A moment later, Lux was squeezing herself through the demolished archway entrance to the hallway as she put James down in the process. They both immediately saw that both of James’s parents had come home from their vacation, and were standing in the entranceway, their mouths hanging open in horror at the unspeakable state of the house, at this monstrously fat woman who had evidently done all the damage, and at their emaciated, shrunken son, who was completely naked.

“Wh-who…who are you!?” Jim Vandermeer demanded, dropping his suitcase to the ground.

“And what have you done to our son!?” cried Melissa, his wife, looking with horror at James’s emaciated body.

“Ha! You hired me!” laughed Lux, going back over to her makeshift couch-throne and sighing out as she sank into it. “Don’t you remember? To tutor your little son! Well I gotta say, he wasn’t really understanding quadratic equations, sooooo…we got a little sidetracked, let’s say. And Melissa, what’s happened to your son was done totally according to his own will. If you can’t accept this little husk of a sub-boy as his true form, then I’m sorry, but you don’t know your son like I do.”

“You…you can’t be here!” shouted Jim, getting red in the face. “Y-you need to leave…now!”

Lux just laughed, her flesh shaking crazily as she enjoyed the scene before her.

“He’s…n-not kidding!” yelled Melissa, standing next to her husband. “You’ve gotta…get out of our house, immediately!”

“Ha! Why don’t you make me?” laughed Lux nonchalantly, looking with a kind of laziness down at the two cowering parents.

“J-James…James, come over here, honey,” Melissa said, her voice shaking as she beckoned her son over.

“Oh no, my little bitch boy,” Lux countered, “You come right over HERE and rub my belly.”

James didn’t even think for a second who to obey. Moments later, he was clambering up her knees as fast as his little body could, with Lux stroking his head with her big hand in the process as she chuckled softly down at him.

“Just like a little pet!” Lux intoned gently down at him.

Melissa suddenly ran at Lux, reaching out to try and grab her son away, but Lux was having none of it, picking her up in one fell swoop with a single hand and throwing her into a piece of broken furniture, knocking her out.

“Melissa!!” cried Jim, running over to help his wife.

“Oh relax,” laughed Lux, rolling her eyes. “She’s just knocked out…nothing serious…but it WILL be, if you two don’t face facts.”

Lux suddenly stood up, right as Jim approached her, and as she rose to her full height, his eyes went totally wide, and he fell to the floor, totally overwhelmed by her size.

“What a small, pathetic little man you are!” mocked Lux, holding James in her grasp as she towered over his prostrate father. “What are you? 5’5!? And you think you’ve got aaaaaaalllll this wealth and this huuuuuge house to make up for it? Big industry titan, huh? Psssshh, I can see how you were looking at me. All you REALLY want is for a big woman to dominate you, just like your midget son here. It runs in the family, I guess!”

Jim Vandermeer said nothing, still facedown on the floor. James was sure that his father’s face was right up next to the slick sheen of his own cum…or Lux’s…or probably a combination of the two. And somehow, this made him feel even more turned on now than he already was, despite the fact that he had just cum recently.

“I’ll tell you what,” said Lux cheerily, “I’ll let you touch my belly. How’s that for generosity?”

Immediately, Jim stepped forward, his head and shoulders slumped in a posture of total submission. He started to caress her belly, and Lux let out another squealing laugh, jiggling her fat in his face.

“Like father, like son!” she giggled. “But I’m waaaaay too horny for foreplay like this.”

Lux quickly turned around and bent down, showing the enormous fat globes of her ass, right in Jim’s face.

“Why don’t you try fucking me from behind, Mr. Vandermeer?” she asked sultrily. “Let’s see if you can give better than your pathetic little son here. Whenever I let HIM ass-fuck me, he cums right when his little cock touches my cheeks, haha!”

But when Jim tried desperately to penetrate her cheeks with his cock (after having quickly stepped out of his pants, almost like he was in a trance), he quickly found that his dick couldn’t get anywhere close to any of Lux’s holes, since her ass cheeks were far too huge. She peered back around at him, her eyes narrowing coquettishly.

“Hmmmm…how about you try your arm, then?” she suggested, her eyes sparkling with the pleasure of the exchange. Clearly, she had anticipated everything, every single step of the way. Moments later, Jim was grunting and grimacing as he desperately fisted the gigantic girl. A slight commotion joined in with the sounds of sex — Melissa Vandermeer had come to, and she was running towards her husband.

“Jim!! Jim what are you doing!?” she cried, reaching out for him. “Stop it!! Stop it!!”

Melissa tried to pull her husband away, but he was too turned-on to even notice her, or at least to pay her any mind. Lux simply grabbed Jim with her hand, so that Melissa had no chance whatsoever in budging him.

“Jamesie?” said Lux pleasantly, totally in control of the situation, “Why don’t you come here and help you mom, hmm?”

James had no idea what Lux meant at first, but he responded in the way he had been trained, by crawling over towards his mother, towards Lux’s pointing finger. Finally, he understood, and he started trying to pull his father away from Lux’s ass with his mother, both of them pulling with all their might. Of course, neither of them could budge him one bit.

Chucking softly, Lux suddenly pivoted in place, and then, quite abruptly, sat back down, so that she was sitting on all three of them, on the entire family, with her fat legs outstretched in front of her.

“Oh yeahhhhhh,” she purred, a shiver of pleasure going through her fat, “And now that I’ve got all three of you here….”

Lux started bouncing up and down on top of them, up and down, up and down, as the floor and the very house itself began to shake with the repeated weighty rhythms of her massive body. The three Vandermeers underneath her could hardly think as they fought for each breath, and they were only vaguely aware that, as Lux bounced up and down on top of them, everything seemed to be shaking around them. They barely even heard the walls beginning to crumble around the living room…and Lux was just getting started.

“I can’t BELIEVE it!!” Lux shouted, reaching her huge arms up above her head as she continued smashing her ass down on them, “I’ve got an ENTIRE FAMILY under me…with ROOM TO SPARE!!”

Her shouts were more loud moans than anything else — she was immensely turned-on. And as the walls of the house crumbled around her, and the ceiling itself began splintering open, Lux became more aroused still. She was so horny that she actually reached down and tried to start masturbating herself, but she quickly found that she couldn’t, since her fat belly and boobs were in the way, and there wasn’t even the remotest chance that she was going to be able to reach her own pussy. She hadn’t noticed this before, since she had gotten so used to James licking her pussy up until now. It had become a task so normal for both of them that it was almost like breathing itself.

“Oh fuck it…whatever,” she panted, bouncing and grinding down on the Vandermeers harder still, “I’m sooooo turned-on…just by THIS.” She rolled her hips in an oceanic, fluid motion, caressing her own breasts and bringing her nipples up to her mouth and sucking on them lustily. She rubbed her belly vigorously and smacked her ass hard, sending huge wakes of fat rippling out in every direction with each contact. She was getting wetter and wetter, and the Vandermeers underneath her were getting bounced and banged and ground down into unconsciousness.

But Lux didn’t care — she was becoming increasingly oblivious to their suffering, and at this point she was only conscious of her hugeness compared to them as she continued to batter them with her ass, over and over again.

“I’m growing bigger and bigger!” she moaned out, shutting her eyes tightly. “I can FEEL it! You little tinies feel sooooo good underneath me, and there’s so much room still left…so much room to spare…I could crush a family of 8 underneath me if I found one! Ohhhh yes, you pathetic Vandermeers! I’m going to take all your money…and I’m going to take your house…and you’re all three going to be my little SLAVES!! I’m going to keep growing and growing, bigger and taller, fatter and fatter and FATTER, and there’s nothing you can do to stop me!! I’m going to be bigger than an elephant…bigger than a WHALE…bigger than ANY LIVING THING that has EVER EXISTED…and I won’t even stop there!!! I’ll be bigger than a city block, bigger than a skyscraper…BIGGER THAN THE ENTIRE CITY ITSELF…and all you people…EVERYONE will just be like ANTS to me…little SLAVE INSECTS that I could ELIMINATE by the dozen with the tip of my PINKIE FINGER!!!”

James, Melissa, and Jim could barely get any of their thoughts straight in their minds as they struggled fruitlessly under the growing weight of Lux above them. They could tell she was growing, and they could feel their lives being slowly snuffed out, bit by bit…but they were all three incredibly turned-on…terrified, but terrifically aroused. In the face of such august power, such overwhelming and crushing superiority, they all couldn’t help but feel totally enraptured and helplessly submissive to the power above them.

“I’m going to be the QUEEN OF THE WORLD!!!” Lux bellowed, busting up through the house’s ceiling as she continued to grow. The house’s walls began caving in around her. “I’M THE SMARTEST AND THE STRONGEST AND THE BIGGEST PERSON IN THE WORLD ALREADY, BUT YOU PUNY LITTLE RUNTS HAVEN’T SEEN ANYTHING YET. You little shrimps…you TINY, WORTHLESS, PATHETIC LITTLE SHRIMPS…EVERYONE WILL WORSHIP AND OBEY ME!! You hear that, hahahah!? You are NOTHING…NOTHING to me!!! You’re all LOWER than cretins to me! Compared to me, you’re LOWER than the tiny little things crawling through the sludge on the bottom of the ocean. You’re LESS than THAT, even! That’s how FAR above you I am!!!”

Her huge body was still thumping up and down on top of the Vandermeers, who were all unconscious now. But Lux was just beginning to grow.


Chapter End Notes:

The complete story is available on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep