- Text Size +

Chapter 1

“Ok, and so the maid will be coming every Wednesday to clean,” said Melissa Vandermeer to her son. “Try not to make it too hard for her, alright, and straighten up your mess.”

“Mom, you know I’m not gonna, like, have any crazy parties here or anything,” said James, rolling his eyes slightly. “And besides, I’ve always been nice to Irena.”

“As well you should be,” said his father Jim, who was rolling suitcases toward the grand, high door of the marble-floored foyer. “Cleaning up after you all these years.”

“You guys make it sound like I just…smear mud everywhere I go,” complained James.

“Yes, yes, dear we know we’re a little hard on you,” chuckled his mother. “It’s just, well…you know how we get before we leave for vacation.”

“Anal and micromanaging?” offered James.

“How about you give me a hand with running this luggage to the car, instead of running your mouth?”

Jim Vandermeer always got extra stressed-out before vacations, more so than he usually was, which made for quite a stern and uncompromising exterior. James had been ready for this, of course, but it didn’t stop him from sighing and rolling his eyes again as he stepped to to help his father. Neither of them were very big — at 5’5, Jim was rather short, but James was shorter still: 5’3. A product of his father’s slight frame, and Melissa’s 5’1, the 19-year-old sophomore was one of the shortest young men at his college. There had been a time when James had cared about such things, but the older he got, the less he cared about his miniature physical stature. He was from a rich family, who lived in a huge house just on the outskirts of town. He had discovered weed a couple years before, and at this point, he spent most of his days lounging around, stoned, playing video games and trying his hand at perfecting his guitar technique. James wasn’t a truly idle person — he was actually quite good at the guitar, and his academic abilities weren’t insignificant. But at this point in his life, he was not in the habit of applying himself, and much preferred spending his time on things that brought him immediate enjoyment.

“Let’s see, let’s see,” Melissa was saying to herself, rattling off a list of things for her son, “Roof people will come on the 24th to replace the tiled shingles above the North end…the press might come knocking to ask for your father’s opinion on the natural gas reserves they found in the Bering Strait…”

“They WILL come asking,” corrected Jim, wincing with effort (along with James) as they lifted the luggage into the open Prius trunk. “And you’re not to offer them any comments, ok?”

“Heh, don’t worry about that, dad,” laughed James, shaking his head. “I could care less about that stuff.”

“Oh trust me son,” said Jim with a rueful smile, “I know.”

“Roof, reporters…maid…” Melissa was mumbling to herself, and then she suddenly brightened up. “Oh! Right! So Jamessss?”

“Uh, yeah?” he asked, looking inquiringly at her.

“Guess who applied for the summer job to be your tutor?”

“Um…lots of people?” James wasn’t being conceited — he knew for a fact that his parents had interviewed a good number of people, and had received a healthy stream of applicants. It was well-known that the Vandermeers paid handsomely for their son’s education.

“Yes, well…one person in particular stood out in the Zoom interviews,” said Melissa, smiling a little deviously.

“I’m on pins and needles mom,” said James dryly, closing the Prius trunk with effort.

“Lux Baston!” exclaimed Melissa.

“Lux Baston!?” James’s brow furrowed as he looked incredulously at his mother. “You didn’t really…you guys didn’t hire her did you?!”

“We sure did!” chirped Melissa happily. “James, you should’ve heard her! She’s grown into quite the impressive young woman — she took so many AP’s in high school that she started college as a second-semester sophomore! And she’s double-majoring in math and…what was it Jim? Biomechanical engineering, that’s it! And she’s…heheh, well, let’s just say that you’ll be in good hands this summer.”

“Mom, you seriously hired Lux Baston to be my tutor?” groaned James, shaking his head. “Out of all the people…ALL the people, you could’ve picked…?”

“James she was the best candidate we interviewed, by far,” said Melissa simply, gathering up her final things, along with her purse. “And not that it should matter, of course, but from what I could see of her in the Zoom interview, she’s blossomed into quite a pretty young woman.”

“But of course, you’ll be keeping your hands to yourself, won’t you?” Jim added.

“Dad! Come on, you know I’m not like that,” responded James. “And mom…I just…*sighh*…I wasn’t really the best guy to Lux in middle school. She was shy and small and I was…well, I guess I was kinda shitty back then…and I would…you know…make fun of her and stuff.”

“Yes, your father and I have been thrilled to see you grow and mature past that unfortunate phase,” remarked Melissa with dry humor.

“But what if…what if she remembers?” asked James, starting to blush at the thought of opening the door to a slightly-larger, pretty, and wickedly smart Lux. Heck, maybe she was even as tall as he was! Or maybe…maybe even a little taller!? James’s stomach turned slightly at the thought. It wasn’t that he was afraid of her getting him back for all that bullying — it was more that he was simply embarrassed by his past behavior.

“Oh I’m sure she remembers, James,” said Melissa brightly, going around to the passenger side of the car as her husband opened the driver’s door. “But come on, don’t worry — that was years ago. Besides, from her interview, it sounds like Lux Baston has graduated to more…adult concerns. She wants to buy her own house as soon as she gets out of college, James — that’s why she’s taking jobs like this one during the summer.”

“Admirable ambition,” remarked Jim, pointedly staring his son down.

“Ok, ok, geez you guys, I get it,” muttered James.

“Just something to consider, dear!” sang his mother. “She’ll be over here tomorrow morning at 9am sharp! Make sure you don’t sleep in!”

“She’s…coming in person?” asked James, even though, somehow, he already knew that this was the case. “But, I mean…the virus and all? Wouldn’t it be safer to — ”

“Oh NOW he’s concerned,” chuckled Jim. “It didn’t seem to bother you too much when you were begging us to host that party for your friends, huh?”

“You’re both young people,” said Melissa, “And your father and I thought it best that in-person tutoring was going to produce the results that we’re paying for. It’s worth the risk, as far as we’re concerned.”

James knew that his mom’s words could be translated to: ‘We know you’d screw around during a Zoom tutor session, and we’re not letting you get away with it.’ Besides, his dad was completely right: he wasn’t afraid of the virus — he was just nervous about seeing Lux again, after he had treated her in middle school. But again, his mom had been right; that was a long time ago…maybe bygones could be bygones.

He shrugged his shoulders as his parents got into their car, waving as Jim started the car.

“Bye James, see you in a month,” said his father.

“Take care, honey!” called his mother as they drove away. “Study hard!”

“Study hard…right,” he said sarcastically under his breath as he waved at the dwindling car. The rest of the day proceeded along much the same as James’s days had gone for the first couple weeks of summer break: he sparked up a hefty blunt on his parent’s spacious back patio, practiced some songs on the guitar for awhile, had a beer or two maintain his buzz, and then retired into the house as the sun set, playing video games for a few hours until his eyes got heavy, passing out amongst the blankets and cushions on the sofa. He neglected to set an alarm.

The next thing James knew, he was snapping awake to the sound of his parents’ doorbell. After his awakening spasm, his body froze amidst the warm pillows and blankets on the sofa. Bright morning light was streaming into the spacious, luxurious living room. The TV was still on, and the game was still on the home screen, the dramatic music still droning at a low volume through the space. It couldn’t…it couldn’t already be nine o’clock!!? James hurriedly checked his phone…9 am on the dot. He felt his stomach drop. Lux was already here, at the door. James thanked the stars that he had fallen asleep in his normal t-shirt and blue jeans. Scampering awkwardly about, he shut off the TV and his gaming system, rearranged the pillows and blankets a little on the sofa, and then jogged to the front door, which loomed up hugely in front of him. He couldn’t see her…she must have been standing directly behind the door. James’s heart was hammering away in his chest as he swallowed the lump in his throat, took a deep breath, and opened the door.

The morning air from outside wafted into his face, blowing his hair back a little, as James found himself staring straight into the hugest pair of boobs that he had ever seen. His eyes did a quick panicked scan of the entity before him: a tall, hulking, massive, fat, yet somehow still curvaceous body stood before him, towering above him and extending out far beyond his own frame on both sides. James felt his eyes widening as they went over the gigantic pillars of flesh that were two fat, rounded, juicy thighs, rounded out by an impossible curve of colossal supporting hips, that were all somehow stuffed into a pair of enormous jeans that nonetheless looked as if they were stretched to their breaking point. A stylish white short-sleeved top lent an air of professionalism to the wardrobe, but it too was stretched and filled to the brink with roll after roll of fat, weighty flesh from a huge overhanging stomach, large, strong-looking arms that were bare at the shoulder, and, of course, those incredible breasts that James had first noticed. His eyes were staring straight into the middle of this huge, crazy bust, to the point where he could even see the hard impinges of nipples, right at his eye level.

His mouth dropped open as he instinctively backed away a couple paces, allowing himself the opportunity to look up and see the face…Lux Baston…smiling brightly down at him. It was her — there was no doubt about it. And his mother had been right — she had grown into quite a beautiful young woman. But how…how did she have such an appealing face, with…with a body that was so huge and fat!?

“Hello James,” came Lux’s amused drawl, her mouth curling into an even wider smile as she watched his reaction. “Been quite a long time, huh?”

James moved his mouth out of pure instinct as he tried to offer some sort of noise in reply, but nothing seemed to be coming out.

“How old was I when I moved away?” asked Lux, taking a step forward and over the threshold. Without realizing it, James took another step back. Whenever Lux moved, her whole body seemed to move and bounce and jiggle.

“7th grade, right?” she continued. “So 12? Yeah, and you were 13. Haha, well it’s only been 6 years, I guess, but what a difference a few years can make, huh?”

“L-Lux!” croaked James, finally finding his voice. “Y-you…You’re…s-so…so…”

“So BIG?” offered Lux, taking another step toward him, the silver bracelets on her wrists jangling out as her enormous belly shook and quivered with each step.

“So TALL?” she asked, drawing herself up to her full height in front of him and deliberately inflating her lungs. Her whole body seemed to grow before his eyes, expanding out to gargantuan proportions that rendered James’s jaw completely slack.

“Mmmmm, yes, I’ve definitely gotten a LOT bigger, bigger than most people” she nodded, looking around the foyer. “Though I have to say, James,” she added, turning back to look down at him and making wide, excited eyes as she bent down towards him, engulfing him in her shadow, “It looks like you stopped growing as soon as I moved away. Hahaha, what are you, like…5’3!?”

“I…y-yeah,” said James, surprised at how accurate she was.

“And…good grief, it’s not just your height,” Lux kept on, reaching out a huge braceleted arm towards him, pinching his skinny bicep in between two large, strong fingers. James shrank from her touch, stunned by her brazenness.

“Don’t work out much, do you James?” quipped Lux, winking at him as she wrapped her hand all the way around his bicep and gave his arm a little shake. James couldn’t believe it — seeing her arm next to his was beyond stupid…it looked like hers was at least five or six times bigger. This couldn’t be possible…this was tiny little Lux Baston!! And she was younger than him!!

“Well that’s fine — I don’t much either,” she chuckled, releasing him and standing back up, looming above him. The thought flitted through James’s mind that, even though Lux was clearly wayyyy overweight, she was undeniably strong. She has just effortlessly manhandled his arm as if he were a rag doll.

“I spend almost all of my time on research, sitting on this big ol’ fat ass, hahaha!”

She turned slightly and James’s eyes popped out of his head — he hadn’t realized how immense Lux’s ass was, but now that she was turning like this, he could see how far out behind her it extended. This wasn’t what fat people looked like! They didn’t have curves like this!! But somehow, Lux’s huge ass cheeks seemed to curve and extend out in a sexy twin undulation that left James utterly speechless. And when she playfully smacked her ass, he could see the crazy waves of flesh extending out from the point of impact. It occurred to James that he couldn’t muster anything like the flippant force of that casual ass-slap.

“Andddd, from what I see,” she chuckled, her eyes flitting over to the Playstation controllers in the living room, “And from what your parents told me, it sounds like you sit around on your ass a lot too.”

“I…y-yeah,” was all James could say.

“It’s funny how differently our bodies react,” persisted Lux, inclining her head slightly down at him as her eyes travelled slowly and deliberately over his slight frame. “You’re so skinny, James! Hahaha, wow…you don’t look 19 at all. Yeah, you’re short, but it’s really your little arms and legs that make you look like you’re still in middle school. You’re…110 pounds tops. That sound about right?”

James could do nothing but stare up at her — she was right again…right on the nose. He had weighed himself a few days before, and he had been 110 on the dot. How could it be that she could get his stats so right!? Was she some kind of savant or something?

“Yeah, that’s hilarious,” laughed Lux, nodding her head up and down as she gathered her stomach in her hands and shook it at him playfully. “So you’re 110. Wanna guess my weight?”

James didn’t have the slightest clue what Lux weighed, except that it was much, much more than him.

“Come on, guess! I want you to guess!” Lux was clearly enjoying herself.

“Uhhh…250?” James thought that saying anything above that number would be rude, but he knew that she weighed more than that.

“250!?” exclaimed Lux, shaking her head. “Yeah, you’re only 150 pounds off there, little guy.”

“150…!? W-wait…so, s-so you weigh…400 pounds!?” James’s voice sounded alien to him. Lux Baston weighed 400 pounds!?

“Well, 408 a couple days ago,” she replied with a wink. “I need a special scale, you know, since most normal ones only go up to 300. Haha, wow, so that means that I’m…3.70909 times bigger than you. Can you believe that, James? I’m almost four times bigger than you!?”

James didn’t know which was crazier — the fact that Lux had just done a calculation like that in her head without a calculator, or the fact that she was more than three times his size. It was all so surreal, and he backed away another pace, for the first time genuinely wondering if all of this was some sort of bizarre dream.

“Aww don’t be scared James,” said Lux gently, though sticking her tongue into the side of her cheek in obvious enjoyment, “I’m just playing around with you. I mean, haha, it’s crazy to me how much bigger I’ve gotten than you, but it is what it is — I’m here to tutor you, not tease you…too much, at least, haha. And anyway, I think I’m owed a little “payback,” aren’t I?”

“I…y-yes…yes you are,” answered James, bowing his head slightly in shame. “I’m…I’m sorry for how I treated you back then, Lux. I…I w-was a shitty little kid who…who obviously, like, uhhhh, had insecurities of my own and, uhhh…l-like, uh…took them out on you b-because, uh…well…”

“Because, James?” asked Lux quietly. James saw that she was standing quite still, letting him speak…she was allowing him the time and space to apologize, which made him even more nervous. Any hopes he had that Lux had forgotten his bullying went straight out the window. He decided that it was best to just “pull the band-aid” off quickly and be as honest and as contrite as possible.

“B-because you were an easy target,” he admitted, staring down at her fat calves, which swelled her jeans impressively.

“Why was I an easy target?” Lux’s voice didn’t have any anger in it, but somehow, her deadpan and expressionless delivery made James even more nervous.

“Because…b-because you were, uhh…s-small and shy, I guess,” James replied, hating his past self for being such a jerk. Still though, it was not lost on him that Lux seemed to be twisting the knife a little at this point.

“Mmhmm,” was all she said, putting her hands on her hips. The silver bracelets jangled on her huge arm. James couldn’t even bring himself to raise his eyes to her breasts, let alone her face. Somehow, though, he could feel her eyes on the top of his head. For long seconds, they just stood there, unmoving. This had all turned into some kind of nightmare for James — he had been worried about being embarrassed, but had no idea that it could feel this acute.

“Well like I said,” came Lux’s quiet voice from far above him (James realized that when she was not laughing, her voice was actually quite deep), “I’m here to tutor you, James. And it’s nice to hear that you’re sorry.”

“I…I r-really am,” he said genuinely, finally finding the courage to look up at her. He was relieved, and even a bit surprised, to see that she had a cryptic little smile on her full lips, which she then licked around with a large, pink tongue. Just seeing her tongue move like that, combined with the outright power of her presence in front of him, made James feel an awakening little pang at the base of his cock.

“Ok then, well…now that we’ve got all of that out of the way,” said Lux, her massive fatty bulk shaking as she moved on past James, lightly brushing him, but still causing him to stumble backward a little from the sheer force of the glancing impact.

“Ooops, my bad,” she said quickly. “I’ve been gaining a lot of new weight recently, haha…still not quite in control of this big body here!”

“It’s…it’s fine,” breathed James, amazed at how easily she had almost made him fall backward.

“Ok, so where do you want us to work?” she asked, looking around. “Uhhh…the dining room doesn’t look like it’s gonna work…those chairs might be big enough for your and your sweet little parents, but…yeah, I’m afraid I’ll break em, haha. Doesn’t look like I would even fit!”

“I, uhh…y-yeah…yeah, we could, um…just…do it on the sofa,” stammered James awkwardly. “I-I mean, n-not like…DO it on the s-sofa, you know…I j-just, I just meant — ”

“I know what you meant James,” chuckled Lux amusedly. “Ok that sounds good. Let me just put my bag down here real quick — I gotta use the restroom before we get started.”

“Just, uhh…there’s a powder room right over there,” said James, pointing.

“Thanks! Ok, won’t be a minute — get your stuff ready and I’ll meet you on the sofa.”

James nodded and made a few motions toward the sofa. But his eyes were helplessly arrested by the sight of Lux’s huge, fat bulk moving towards the bathroom. For someone so massively large, she seemed almost impossibly light on her feet. The floor shook perceptively under James’s feet with each of her steps, but she didn’t “waddle” in the same way that other morbidly obese people tended to move, at least from James’s experience. No, despite what she had just said, Lux seemed perfectly in command of her entire body, walking with her big shoulders thrown back confidently. James could see the big curve of each of her hips extend and flex to the side with each long movement of her powerful thighs, and her ass…..her ass…well, it was something entirely unto itself. James had never seen anything so big; each cheek probably weighed at least half as much as he did, and together, they bounced up and down, up and down, in a wild, chaotic series of jiggles and gyrations that was somehow ordered, somehow all controlled, despite the sheer masses involved.

Lux reached the bathroom and shot a quick glance behind her shoulder, catching James gaping at her ass. He felt his limbs seize up with the cold of getting caught, and quickly managed to blink, lower his head, and scurry forward towards the sofa. He heard Lux’s soft laughter in his ears, but he wasn’t going to embarrass himself anymore. He was going to get it together and…and show her that he was good for something. James didn’t realize it yet, but he was already starting to think and behave in such a way as to get Lux to like him, and hopefully, eventually, to even be impressed by him.

A sudden sound of something cut through the air…a kind of tight sound, like something getting stuck. James didn’t know if he was imagining it or not, but for a moment there, it seemed like the walls were shaking. He turned to look towards the sound, and saw that Lux was standing in the bathroom doorway, which she filled completely, with her back to him. James had to gape at the sight for a few moments before he noticed that Lux had her hands on the sides of the door frame, and appeared to be trying to pull herself into the bathroom.

“God…damn it,” he heard her say under her breath as she shook her head to herself, looking up at the top of the door frame (which her head wasn’t too far beneath) as she laughed a little to herself. James was puzzled for a split second longer, and then he finally realized what was going on: Lux had gotten caught in the door frame. She was so big that she had actually gotten stuck.

She pulled herself a little further in, and James saw that he had not been imagining it before — the walls had indeed shaken again. He was in awe of her strength, even as he struggled to make sense of the crazy scene transpiring before him.

“Sit tight James,” she laughed over her shoulder, making eye contact with him as she continued to try and force her way into the bathroom. Her words were accented each time she pulled herself. “I’m still…forgetting…that there are a bunch of…spaces…that I can’t…fit into…anymore. Haha, still getting…used…to being this…big.”

“Uhh, th-that’s…that’s ok,” said James. “Just…uh…t-take your time.”

“Got stuck…in one of the desks at school…got stuck…in my parents’ car. Haha, I even got stuck on…a ride…at Six Flags, haha!”

She finally managed to force herself through the doorway, and her huge bulk disappeared from view. James could hear her laughing to herself in the bathroom. He had no idea why, but somehow, seeing Lux actually get stuck in the doorway made him feel…something like arousal. It was just the blatant fact of how much she had grown, juxtaposed with how little he had grown, that inspired these primal stirrings again at the base of his cock. These thoughts were so far from James’s own consciousness, though, that he hardly even noticed them. He did register that he was feeling something strange in his dick, but he chalked it up to how pretty Lux was, despite being so enormous.

Lux was able to turn herself sideways a minute later as she exited the bathroom, but even then, she needed to exert some force in order to push herself through the doorway. Even sideways, she still almost got stuck. James had watched with something like awe, as he felt himself actually starting to get hard. But as Lux escaped the doorway and came walking up towards him, he quickly put a pillow over his crotch, disguising the gesture by opening his trigonometry textbook on top of the pillow.

“Nice, got yourself a little desk there, I see,” chuckled Lux, winking at him as she sank down into the sofa next to him. Her huge, fat ass seemed to billow around her thick hips as she sat down, as did her massive thighs, which appeared to expand to an even more obscene degree as they pushed themselves into the sofa. James actually felt Lux’s body form a kind of crater in the sofa, and even though he was sitting 5 feet away from her, he felt himself slowly starting to slide towards her, on the pillowy incline that her big bulk had created.

“Ooops, why hello there,” she teased as his body slid helplessly into her hip. James felt her arm flesh slightly give way, but he was shocked at how firm it felt. He had expected someone so big and fat to have almost watery, weak flesh that was extremely easy to push into, but this wasn’t the way Lux’s body felt. Instead, it felt like he was leaning into an entity that was so incredibly big and strong that its very proximity to his own small body made him feel like a child. James didn’t much care for this feeling, and he flailed his limbs slightly as he tried to crawl back up the sofa incline to safety.

But he didn’t have the chance to do this, because two big solid hands were reaching in under his armpits and lifting him up from his prostrate position, facedown against her hip. A moment later, he found himself staring straight into Lux’s shining face as she grinned at him, holding him up slightly above her, with his legs hanging limply against the sofa cushions. Her long dirty-blond hair looked so luscious up close, and he could smell a sweet aroma wafting up from the long, tight chasm of her cleavage, which loomed beneath him. He felt the large orbs of her eyes on his, and, like he didn’t have a choice, his eyes met hers, and he felt his breath taken away. Her dark blue eyes were so deep, and so pretty, that for a moment, James actually forgot what was happening; he had never really been lost in someone’s eyes like that before.

“Oh my god you are soooo light,” she teased up at him, the corners of her eyes crinkling a little as she chuckled. “It literally feels like I’m not holding anything at all. How does that make you feel, James?”

Once again, James couldn’t find it within his ability to answer. He just opened and closed his mouth, his legs limp with the temporary paralysis in his smitten brain, as he blinked his eyes rapidly. Lux’s eyes went back and forth amusedly between his left eye, then his right, left, then right, and then began to slowly, voluptuously, travel down his body, until they settled and honed in on his crotch. He was completely exposed…and completely hard.

Lux’s eyebrows went up slowly as her lips curved upward, broadening her grin. Her big tongue slowly issued forth once again from between her plush lips, and once again, it slowly, luxuriously licked around in a circle. It occurred to James that if she kept this up, he wouldn’t be able to prevent himself cumming in his pants, right then and there, in front of her.

After several agonizing seconds, Lux’s eyes crept back up to his. She inclined her head slightly, as if playfully admonishing him.

“So James…” came her voice, throaty, full, and dripping with innuendo, “Trigonometry?”


Chapter End Notes:

The complete 9-chapter story is available on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep