- Text Size +

Chapter 7

I woke up a few minutes later, but before I even opened my eyes, I knew that I was propped up on Lux’s thigh, with my back against the massive expanse of her protruding belly. Nothing else in the world felt like that strange combination of all-encompassing squishiness and denseness — I didn’t have to be able to see to know that she surrounded me completely. As I struggled through the groggy well of my tunnel vision, the cadence of consciousness began to fall into place. First, I felt Lux’s flesh all around me…the huge slab of her fat thigh beneath me, which spread my legs completely, and the colossal, heaving wall of her belly behind me. Then my hearing began to return, first as a fuzzy and indistinct garble, which then gradually began to take on a more rhythmic pulse. After I don’t know how long, I finally realized that the rhythmic noise was matched up with the deep vibrations I felt in my back…it was all coming from Lux…and she was saying something over and over.

“No…no…no…no…”

That’s what it was…she was saying “no” over and over again. I felt my forehead furrow a little as I struggled to come back into the light, and right about that time I noticed that the dull glow in front of me had become brighter, and that it was, in fact, a screen…Lux’s phone…and she was thumbing through it, swiping left, left, left…

And then it all became clear — she was on Tinder, thumbing through profile after profile, trying to find the sexiest, hunkiest men for her to fuck in front of me. Her words came back to me, clear as day, ringing through my head. My vision cleared, and I saw profile after profile go by in the blink of an eye. Lux was reading the profiles at lightning speed and, apparently, none of them had been satisfactory so far.

“No…no…hmmm, 6’6, 10 inches….nah not big enough…no…nope…haha, definitely not…no…”

As my consciousness came back, I tried to move but from the waist down, I felt like concrete. Lux had done such a number on me that I felt like she had paralyzed me. Of course, I knew that she hadn’t. But even still, after all these weeks, my little body had not gotten used to being constantly abused and overwhelmed by her gigantic, superior bulk.

Just then, Lux bounced her thigh a little, causing me to tumble over sideways, splaying all the way out against her flesh. I was so small now, and her thigh was so big, that even laid out all the way across, the entirety of my body barely spanned the top part of her thigh itself. I was four-foot-four, and she was just over twice as tall as me now, but the incredible size of her fat thighs was mind-bogglingly out of proportion, even for an 8’2 giantess like her. She was unbelievably, morbidly fat, and I couldn’t help but realize, as my naked body splayed out across her big leg, that she probably had more strength and power in this one leg than 20 of me. I still hadn’t gotten used to this disproportionate, incredible reality, how much more she was than me.

“Hah, look who’s awake now,” chuckled Lux, her huge body vibrating with her laughter. “Aaaaand, just in time! Looks like we’ve got our first candidate right here! How about it, James? What do you think of HIM?”

I blinked and looked at the screen. A white guy with a backwards baseball cap…“Trey Parker”…of course he was a white guy named “Trey.” I could tell from his thick neck and broad, muscly shoulders (he had no shirt on, of course) that he was huge just from his profile picture. I started reading the first couple lines of his bio…All-American college linebacker…dominant…and…

“Swipe right, thank you very much!” came the deep, pleased sound of Lux’s timbre. “So what did you think of him, James? Think Trey Parker’s got what it takes to handle me?

“I, uhm…I-I’m not sure,” I replied, wincing again at how high and small my voice sounded compared to Lux’s. “I…didn’t get very far.”

“Heh, oh right,” Lux derided, “I forgot how slow you read. Ok fine, let me pull his profile up again. I want you to read his stats to me out loud.”

“H-he’s…he’s six-f-foot-eight, three hundred s-sixty pounds,” I began, getting hard again. Of course I wasn’t getting hard at the thought of this guy — my arousal came from knowing how huge this guy was compared to ordinary people (let alone a shrimp like me), and how he was nothing…nothing…compared to Lux.

“Mmmhmm, go on,” she purred above me. “He’s pretty gigantic, isn’t he?”

“N-not compared to you,” I said, knowing that she was waiting for that. “And he’s…d-dominant…”

“Tell me what he says about that,” Lux ordered.

“He says…’I don’t go easy on you girls, so just know what you’re getting yourselves into. I only fuck the hard subs who can really take a pounding. You were warned.’”

“Ooooo, wowwwww,” breathed Lux above me, “He sounds suuuuuper intimidating, doesn’t he? Especially when you read the next bit.”

“M-my cock is…13 inches,” I continued reading, amazed at how massive this guy was all around, “And when I get hard, I stay hard. So swipe right if you think you can take me. I doubt it — I’ve fucked hundreds of girls cross-eyed. Wanna be next?”

“Mm-Mm!” hummed Lux, “Now that’s the kind of man I wanna break my pussy on. Or, at least, try to…Whaddya think, James? Think Mr. Trey here can fuck me into submission?”

“I…o-of course not,” I stammered, though I had to pause for a second. This guy really was enormous…and a 13-inch cock!? Maybe he could keep pace with Lux. But even if I wondered, I didn’t dare to voice my ambiguity to her.

“Well, even if you’re just saying that,” Lux laughed, “The reality will become obvious as soon as he comes over in 30 minutes. Ok, now let’s keep swiping.”

“K-keep swiping?” I asked, forgetting myself for a moment.

“Oh please, are you serious?” came Lux’s swift reply. “Do you REALLY think that ONE of those hunks is enough for me!? Hahaha, ohhhhh no, little guy. Not even close. Let’s start with two for today, and then see how that goes. Hmmm, let’s see…no, no, no…hmmm, 11 inches, but he’s under 6 feet…I’ll kill him by mistake, haha…nope, no, no…”

The next several minutes passed by in a blur, with Lux swiping left through each profile as she read them with blazing speed. I was only able to read the first line or two of each profile, but even with that limited amount of information, I knew that she was turning down a lot of “big-dick” guys who she knew just wouldn’t cut it…guys who were well over six feet…college athletes, weight lifters, tattoos, dominant stares, just all of them oozing masculinity…and still none of them were good enough for Lux. I got harder and harder there on her thigh, the more and more dudes she rejected. The obvious implication, the one that Lux was wordlessly hammering home to me with each swipe left, was that if none of THESE guys were good enough for her, I was something far, far lesser, far more inferior and pathetic. And she knew all of this turned me on…she KNEW that she was getting me all riled up and horny…which made her whole charade all the more irresistible.

“Ok, come on now,” Lux huffed out in frustration, just as she turned down another 6’3, 10-inch guy, “This is getting ridiculous. Where all the big dick dudes at, haha!?”

Her bad imitation of a “hood” accent somehow made me even harder than I had been before. What was it about Lux, who seemed to know when I was already on the edge, and then proceeded to push me even further, all seemingly without effort.

“Hey Michael,” came Lux’s voice suddenly, sharpened with authority, “Come on, what are you doing over there? I asked you to rub my belly, and I don’t remember ever telling you to stop.”

My eyes popped and I looked over to my left. The curve of Lux’s huge, fat stomach blocked my view of whatever else was happening on her left thigh. Michael was here already!? And he was rubbing her belly!? He must have been sitting on her other thigh, but I couldn’t even see him.

“S-sorry!” I heard him peep out from the other side of her stomach. I couldn’t believe it — he was there…he had been there the whole time! Lux was so fat and enormous that I hadn’t had the slightest idea! I hardened even more as it sunk in again just how massive she was.

“Whoo-hoo, now what do we have heeeeere?” sang out. “Dante Rosenberg…now that’s a name for you! Professional basketball player…6’11…13.5-inch cock too! Mmmmm, yeah, now that’s what I’m talking about! What do you think, little Jamesie?”

What was I supposed to say!? This guy looked like an absolute beast…just like that other guy, Trey, an almost-ridiculous archetype of overblown masculinity. He could crush me like a bug, and yet there was not a question in my mind that he wouldn’t be getting anywhere close to dominating Lux. Even these two guys together…surely they didn’t stand a chance. As I considered them both for a moment, though, I had a slight doubt in my mind about the combined effects of their strength. I mean, they were both All-American athletes…and even though Lux was incredibly strong…well, maybe she just seemed so “goddess-like” to me because I had no other metric to go on. Maybe, when these two guys showed up, Lux would discover that she had bitten off a bit more than she could chew, so to speak.

It went without saying, of course, how humiliated I was by the whole prospect of what was going on in front of me. I had wanted so badly to somehow satisfy Lux…to prove my worth in some way to her, but time and time again, she had effortlessly beat me back down, laughing at me in my face all the while as she did so. She couldn’t feel my cock inside her, so now I was forced to watch her hand-pick the hunkiest guys she could find. Whenever I even began to mentally step back from the situation, I burned with shame. But in a strange kind of paradox (that I had been getting used to for some time now), I reveled in the shame — I took a sick, masochistic kind of enjoyment in it…because at least Lux was paying attention to me. Yes, her attention was spent mercilessly mocking and belittling me, but it would have been far, far worse if she had simply stopped paying attention to me. I don’t think I would’ve been able to handle that. So I took her insults and I cherished them, even as they made me feel even smaller than I already was.

“Hellooooo!?” came Lux’s voice, and I felt a huge hand completely encompass the back of my neck (and a good portion of my upper back) as she gripped me and shook her hand, shaking my entire body with the easy force of one hand. “I asked you a question, shrimp!”

“I—I…uhhhh, h-he’s…he’s nice!” I squeaked, trying to focus on “Dante’s” profile on the screen in front of me. “H-he…he l-looks good for you!”

“Oh?” asked Lux above me. I could tell she was grinning. “And why is that? What is it about Dante that I might find appealing, little bug?”

“W-well…he’s, uhhh…he’s r-really tall,” I began, knowing what she wanted me to say. “And…and he’s…he’s an athlete, s-so that means, uhm…that he h-has good stamina, probably.”

“Huh, we’ll see about that,” Lux chuckled. I felt the towering wall of fat behind me jiggle and vibrate, and I instinctively leaned back into it, feeling it beginning to swallow my body up.

“Ooooo, you just lovvvve sinking deep into my biigggg belly, don’t you little guy? Haha, ok, what else? What else about Dante do you think I might be attracted to?”

“H-his…his penis looks really…uhm…big,” I answered, knowing that was what she really wanted to hear me say.

“Eh, as big as I can hope for, I guess,” she replied dismissively, waving her huge hand in front of my face. “Hahaha, but compared to that little pinkie finger in between your legs, I’d say it’s a four-fold improvement, at least.”

To emphasize her point, Lux extended her own pinkie finger down and stuck it right in my crotch, directly next to my own cock. I was fully-erect, of course, as I always was when I was sitting on her leg like this, with her immense stomach looming up behind me…but even still, looking down, I saw that my cock was dwarfed by her pinkie. It was ridiculous, embarrassing, freakish…her pinkie had to be at least twice as wide as my own cock, and almost twice as long.

“Well, what’s bigger, Jamesie?” she chuckled up over her breasts. “I’m so big that I can’t even see all the way down there.”

“Y-you…your f-finger is,” I breathed, trembling at the sight of her wrist next to my thigh. Her wrist had to be two, three, maybe four times thicker…I knew all of this before, but I still hadn’t gotten used to seeing it so blatantly, so powerfully, exhibited in front of me.

“Duh!” laughed Lux, her vibrating all around me one more as I sank deeper into her belly. “Come on Michael, rub harder! Is my little belly slave getting tiiiiired? Have you had enough?”

“N-no mistress!” I heard Michael’s voice answer immediately from the other side of Lux’s stomach. “No, I’m…I’m sorry! I’ll do better!”

“Huh, better not have me tell you again,” Lux warned. “I already have one worthless little shrinky dink on my knee, who needs constant attention and coddling to even get my dominant juices flowing…I’ll be damned if I have to deal with two.”

“Of…of course not, mistress!” Michael chirped, apparently redoubling his efforts to rub Lux’s fat. I say “apparently” because, from my end, at least, I couldn’t tell any difference. Michael was a full-grown man, but his best efforts hardly even caused a ripple in Lux’s fat. That’s how huge she was.

Inside I was glowering a little bit — I wanted to be the only one worshipping Lux! I wanted to be the one to capture her full attention, to soak up the energy and the intensity of her gaze, but I knew, of course, that this was all impossible. I was far too small, weak, and pathetic to have any hope of being the sole submissive apple of Lux’s eye. But that didn’t mean that I didn’t want it…or that I didn’t kind of resent Michael’s presence there. But again, what was I going to do!? I was certainly not the one calling the shots around here, and anyway, even though I hated to admit it, I had started getting used to Lux having multiple people satisfying her at once. It all made me feel even more insignificant than I already felt, but in a twisted way, it just made me harder…to know how much MORE she needed…to know how little I could give her, relative to what she needed.

“Mmmm, ooooh-kaaaay!” Lux laughed, bouncing me on her knee. “Now we wait for the two hunks to come over!”

And then I felt it: the telltale tingling on the surface of my skin, that slowly, inexorably seemed to spread deeper, into my shriveled muscles, and then even farther down, into my bones. I knew what was coming, and in a blind panic I managed to turn myself around on Lux’s thigh, so that I was now facing her. Her fat stomach loomed up like a cliff above me, and beyond it, the twin gargantuan globes of her breasts stuck out, cartoonishly massive, each one of them many, many times bigger than my entire body. Lux had leaned forward a bit, and I could suddenly see her shining, smiling face beyond her breasts, like it was descending above me out of the sky. God she was huge.

“Ooooo, what’s that, little guy?” she teased, winking down at me. “I know that look…are you starting to feel…a little strange? Heheh, something a little different? Your skin tingling?”

“Wh-what’s…what’s happening!?” I cried. But my question was wasted — I knew what was happening. I was shrinking before her eyes. The real question was how this was happening…but Lux hadn’t told me yet, and she certainly didn’t seem like she was in the mood to tell me now. For weeks I had been shrinking, and she had been growing, and I had no idea how.

“Mmmmm, look at you,” she remarked with a dry smile, shaking her head slowly down at me as I shrank into her thigh. “Getting even smaller, just in time for a dirty, slavering cuckholding at the hands of two jocks I hand-picked in front of you. Hahaha, wow, it’s almost like you’re priming your own tiny body for it to happen. I knew you were a little sub, but geeeeez…I guess you’re still finding ways to surprise me!”

There was nothing I could say to this, of course. I had already suffered the severe consequences of trying to ask her what was causing all my shrinking to begin with, so at this point I knew to keep my mouth shut. But just about as soon as I felt the tingling starting to subside, I realized that the actual sensation of shrinking had not passed. It took me a few seconds to realize that Lux was now growing…I my eyes got wide as I felt the color draining out of my face, staring up at that colossal tower of flesh in front of me that was now expanding, getting bigger, and bigger, and bigger in front of me, above me, below me, all around me. I saw her mouth curl into a grin as her swelling flesh obfuscated her face, eventually leaving me only able to see her gorgeous eyes, still looking down on me in wide, excited wonder. She seemed drunk on the power and rush of her growth, just like she always did.

“Mmmmm ahhhhhhh…yessssssss!” she exhaled, stretching her huge arms up over her head as she leaned back, still growing before my eyes. “Now that’sssssss more like it, hahaha! Mmmmmmm!”

It was incredible to see — Lux was so into the idea of getting bigger that it was almost like she was having an orgasm while the growth itself was happening. I had to reach down and dig my tiny, measly little hands into the thick, fat flesh of her thigh to keep from falling off. A tumble down below me communicated that Michael hadn’t been able to do this, and had fallen off Lux’s knee onto the floor.

“Oops!” laughed Lux, arching her neck so that she could still see me. “One little slave down! Haha, of course you know why you’re still on my knee, right, little one?”

“B-because…I’m sm-smaller?” I answered. She had such a powerful hold on my mind that I was actually longing to hear her say that I had answered correctly.

“You got it, little cum bug,” Lux chuckled. “My big fat stomach can’t push you off yet because you don’t take up that much space, hahaha! Ok little guy — I can feel it tapering off — time to measure us both before the party starts!”

A few minutes later, after Michael had been put through painstaking efforts to measure Lux (I was jealous that he was the one who got to do this now), it was all confirmed. Lux had swelled to an incredible 8’6, and I was under four feet tall, at 3’10. Lux, of course, had been the one to measure me, and she had held my entire body in one hand as she did so, cradling my body in the fat expanse of her forearm. I felt like a little child next to her now.

Just a few minutes later, Trey Parker rang the doorbell, and Lux lugged herself up to answer the door. Michael and I had been ordered to sit and wait for Lux to return with him, so we were only able to hear the initial part of their interaction.

“Aaaand you must be Trey,” Lux’s confident drawl rang out through the damaged mansion.

“Wh-whaa!?” I heard Trey stammer. “Y-you’re…you’re not the girl from…the…the profile!”

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Lux laughed. “I’m Lux Baston, the one and only!”

“B-but…but y-you don’t look like…anything like your profile!” Trey exclaimed.

“Oh well yes, that picture was taken a few years ago, haha,” Lux sang pleasantly. “But lucky you — you get to fuck the bigger, better me!”

“N-no way!” Trey replied. “I’m outta here, y-you freak!”

“Ooooo now Treyyyyy,” I heard Lux coo, and a little commotion let me know that she had probably reached out and grabbed his arm.

“Treyyyyy, you’ve gotta understand that that kind of talk reeeeeally turns me on,” Lux continued, as the sounds of a fruitless struggle from Trey ensued.

“Hey! L-let me go!” he yelled. “Let me go, you fat freak!!”

“Yessss, that,” Lux breathed, slamming the door behind her. I guess she had yanked him into the house…and moments later I saw her coming around the corner, her massive fat stomach swinging low by her knees, dragging the huge football player behind her with one arm, like she was an older sister bullying her younger brother. He was a big guy, but next to Lux he looked tiny. The top of his head didn’t even come close to her shoulders.

“That’s the kind of talk that gets me going, Trey,” Lux continued, winking down at me as she collapsed down onto the sofa again, forcing Trey down next to her, in between her huge, fat legs. “See, the more you call attention to how unnaturally huge and FAT and FREAKISH I am, the more HORNY I become!”

“Wh-what the fuck is this!?” Trey stammered, looking in alarm at me and Michael, who were both naked, kneeling down next to the sofa. Michael was ordinary-looking enough, but he was nude…and me…well, the shocked, disgusted expression on Trey’s face told me all I needed to know. Lux wasn’t the only “freak” in the room.

“Michael! Belly!” barked Lux, causing Michael to spring up from his kneeling position and begin to rub Lux’s fat stomach. Trey made another disgusted face and tried to stand up, but Lux forced him back down.

“So Trey…big-dick Trey, haha, this is my little belly slave, Michael,” Lux giggled, “And this…uhm…heheh, well, this is my little cum beetle, my little shrinking slave…his name used to be James, but i’m not really sure what to call him anymore. Somehow normal human names don’t seem to fit whatever groveling little subby creature he’s become. Maybe I’ll think of something better. Aaaanyway, Trey, how about now you take your clothes off and show me that donkey dick you got, huh?”

“Fuck you, lady!!” shouted Trey, getting red in the face as he again tried to break Lux’s hold on him. From my perspective it was incredible, seeing this gigantic football player get so totally and effortlessly manhandled by her. I was a little scared, actually, being so close to such a large, angry man, but I knew that was only my past instinct talking. This guy had NO power in this situation. I didn’t even know what I had been thinking before, wondering whether or not two of these guys could take Lux.

“Oooo, ok, so you want to do this a different way,” grinned Lux pleasantly. Suddenly, with disorienting speed for someone so massive, she seized Trey by the scruff of his neck and yanked him up off his feet, splaying his legs out on her knee, right where I had been a little while before.

“This is the way I’d prefer to do it anyway,” Lux laughed, “So I appreciate it Trey, really I do.”

She hooked her finger under his shirt and, with a short, easy motion, tore his entire shirt down the back. Even with all the things I had seen her do, I still couldn’t quite wrap my mind around how strong she was, to be able to rip fabric like it was tissue paper…with her fingers.

“Whaaaaaa?!” cried Trey in a panic, his chiseled chest now exposed.

“Shh, shhh!” purred Lux, now tearing his jeans off with another swift flick of her wrist. “I’m looking out for you Trey — if you keep yelling like that, it’s just gonna turn me on even more, and I might accidentally tear you in half, haha! Ooooo, there it is! How about it, little Jamesie boo?”

Trey’s limp cock was sitting there in his lap, looking impressive even though it wasn’t hard. I didn’t know what to do, so I just nodded meekly. Lux extended out her toes, flexing them in my direction, and I knew to shuffle forward on my knees and rub her feet.

“See?” she murmured down to Trey, “They all know what to do. All my little slaves, working for me…and you’re my latest…your job is to get hard and STAY hard. Got it?”

Trey tried to backtalk, but Lux lost her patience and covered his mouth with her massive hand, using her other one to pump his cock up and down, up and down. It didn’t matter that Trey might not have been “into” this kind of stuff…once Lux wanted something, she had a way of getting it. In less than a minute, Trey was fully erect, with a beet-red face.

“That’s what I’m talkin’ about!” cheered Lux, and she suddenly sprang up and threw Trey down onto the sofa, bending her massive ass over him. I saw his eyes go wide in horror, and a moment later, Lux’s huge, hulking ass descended from above, squashing him into the sofa, grinding his helpless body down into the cushions. His hands and feet were kicking, but there was nothing he could do. While this was happening, Lux was leaning over and sword-swallowing his huge cock, talking all 13-plus inches deep into her throat, as she snarled aggressively, her eyes going wide and slightly crossed as she bore down on the thick meat stick again and again.

“AAAUUGHHHAUAGHAHAGUGHGUAHHGUAAGHHHGUUUAAGH!”

The fast, animalistic sounds of her deepthroating Try echoed off the dented, cracked walls. Michael was rubbing her belly, his head bowed in awed submission, and I was rubbing her feet, my mouth open in astonishment at what I was witnessing. Then, the doorbell rang again.

“Come iiiiiin!” Lux sang out genially, coming up from Trey’s cock. “I left the door unlocked!”

I was so engrossed in what I was doing that I hardly even thought to look up, until I saw the 6’11, gigantic basketball player suddenly appear behind Lux’s rolling fat. She had gone back to deepthroating Trey, like she didn’t even care, and now I saw this new guy…Dante…just standing there, his arms hanging by his sides, looking totally, utterly stunned. But as the seconds ticked on by, and Lux just kept throating Trey’s cock like an animal, Dante surprised me — he didn’t say anything, or turn to leave. He just kept standing there, staring.

*SLLLLLUUURRRRPPPPP*

Lux swiveled her throat up off Trey’s cock as she shook her glorious fat hips, grinding her hapless victim further and further down into the couch. I felt jealous, even as my cock throbbed and ached to be swallowed in between those lips. What I really wanted was to be swallowed by those rolls upon rolls of fat…but I kept rubbing her feet, knowing that I had no other choice.

“Well hello there…Dante!” smiled Lux, sounding like she was greeting a friend on the street. “I can already see this isn’t what you expected, haha…but I can also tell that you’re into it! Heheh, look at that package in your pants! You’re twisted Dante — gettin’ all hard from this freakshow here, hahaha!”

Dante’s mouth closed and it looked like he was trying to say something, but nothing came out.

“I know, I know, it’s all a bit much,” giggled Lux, still shaking those fat hips as she crushed Trey into the sofa. His arms and legs were still kicking, but his struggles were beginning to weaken. His cock, though, was as hard as ever.

“Why don’t you bring that 13-plus-incher over back there and see what you can do to my pussy,” Lux continued, “If you can even find it back there, haha…and I want to feel those big basketball hands worshipping that ass, Dante. Worshipping. Can you do that for me?”

“I-I’ll…I’ll try,” Dante managed to say. It was crazy — in less than a minute, Lux had turned this alpha-male college athlete into putty…and she hadn’t even touched him!

“Cum bug!” Lux barked, shaking me out of my reverie. “Stop what you’re doing and load up a cart and bring it over to me NOW.”

I scurried into action — “load up a cart” meant piling one of the trollies in the kitchen with as much food as it could hold. It took me a while to do this, but I moved as fast as I could. Cakes, pies, breads, casseroles, candies, all of it…higher and higher I piled them all, knowing full well that Lux was going to consume it all. When she was this horny, her appetite went through the roof.

Ten minutes later I was perched on the edge of the sofa, feeding Lux straight into her mouth, as Dante worshiped her huge ass from behind, trying in vain to give her any pleasure in her pussy from his massive cock.

“Hah, I mean, I can FEEL it, at least,” Lux chuckled, winking at me as she swallowed down an entire half-pie. “But it’s not like it’s DOING all that much. Still though, Dante, I like those big hands on my ass…ever seen an ass like that, Dante?”

“Of c-course not, ma’am,” Dante answered deferentially. Lux hadn’t even had to tell him to speak to her like that. He just seemed to know — he got it — he understood. He was just another one of us, another slave to worship Lux’s magnificence. Michael was rubbing her belly, Dante was rubbing her ass and fucking her from behind, and I was feeding her thousands and thousands of calories every minute or two…all the while she was literally crushing the life out of Trey beneath her. His arms and legs had long since gone limp, but Lux was still feasting on his giant cock in between bites of food, taking him down to the balls again and again with her mighty throat.

“Mmmmm, this is just the beginning, my little cum slut,” she purred to me, as she swallowed down an entire cake in three huge, monstrous bites. “You’re such a privileged little guy to see it when it was in its nascent stages…know what “nascent” means, little guy?”

“N-no, goddess,” I answered, bowing my head.

“Oh god,” sighed Lux, rolling her eyes after she had throated Trey’s cock again, “I’m suuuuch a bad tutor, aren’t I? It means “early,” little one. You’re privileged to see the early stages.”

“Of….of what?” I asked, feeling the color rushing into my face in anticipation of the answer.

Lux giggled as she touched my cheek with her huge finger. Her face was smeared with cum.

“Of my HAREM, little Jamesie!”


Chapter End Notes:

The complete 9-chapter story is available on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep