- Text Size +

Chapter 6

“Exactly how long do you plan on taking?” boomed Lux from the sofa she was lounging on in the living room. “It literally took me less than ten minutes to eat all that food, and it’s already taken you twice as long to clean everything up! What does that say about you, hmmm?”

“I-I’m sorry Goddess!” James stuttered, carrying an enormous armload of fast food trash, shuffling his skinny, shrunken legs as fast as he could without falling over. “I’m…I’m going as f-fast as I can!”

“Hrmmm, yeeeeah, I think that’s the problem,” mused Lux, pursing her full lips down at him. “Normally I’d say that any servant of mine giving one hundred percent of himself was satisfying enough, but with you…haha, well, even when you’re giving something your full effort, the results are just…disappointing. I mean, how could they NOT be, with that pathetic little body of yours! LOOK at you, struggling to even keep your feet when you’re carrying like ten pounds…haha, but of course, that’s like a sixth of your entire body weight — what did you weigh again this morning? Remind me.”

James paused as he gathered his breath to answer. He hated it that such simple tasks made him feel out of breath now, but over the past couple weeks, he had rapidly lost control of all aspects of his life, including his own body. Just as Lux had continued to grow, both in height and weight, his body had gone in the opposite direction, shrinking in both categories. James knew that Lux knew exactly how much he weighed, since she insisted on weighing him every morning, and took a savage delight in the inevitable diminishment of his slight frame…but he also knew that he had no choice but to answer her.

“I…I weigh 67 pounds,” he croaked. His arms were beginning to shake from the weight of the trash in his arms, and he hadn’t even gotten halfway through the gigantic pile of discarded wrappers and bags and empty containers that Lux had amassed around her gargantuan, fat body, a body that had become so eye-poppingly huge and fat that it literally hid the majority of the sofa as she lounged on it. Even lying down like she was now, her ridiculously fat belly spilled out over both sides of the sofa, going down, down, down towards the floor, and actually making contact with the hardwood on the sofa side facing James. She already looked like some kind of crazily-proportioned fertility goddess now, when she was lying down, but when she stood up, James wasn’t able to avoid quaking at the knees. She was so huge, so fat, so absurdly proportioned, that he could barely even stand in her presence anymore. Her colossal ass, her ludicrously wide and thick hips, her giant, powerful thighs, and of course, her lewdly big and ubiquitous belly all combined to make James feel utterly powerless, like a tiny bug in her superior presence.

“Sixty…seven…pounds,” breathed Lux with great exaggeration, raising a huge arm above her head, giving James a view of a massively solid bicep that was easily thicker than his entire waist. “That’s just…haha oh my god, can you even believe that!?” Lux continued chucking as she proceeded down her customary path of berating and humiliating him. “Your entire body weighs less than my ARM here…heheh, probably even less than HALF of my arm, if we’re being realistic. Come over here, little bug.”

James had been about to protest, insisting that he needed to finish cleaning up, but he caught himself just in time. It had only been a few weeks, but already Lux’s training had been fruitful — she had punished him way too many times for him to follow through on back-talking her, and often, her punishments had been for nothing more than minor infractions. Like not rubbing her belly with enough intention, or slightly messing up a delivery order on a 40-item list. But James’s slight moment of hesitancy did not go unnoticed, and even though he had dropped the trash and was dutifully scampering up to her, a cruel grin slowly crept across her face.

“Thought about talking back to me, didn’t you little one?” she whispered softly down at him, once he had gotten next to the sofa and was standing there with his head bowed in the expected “worship posture.”

“N-no Goddess!” he answered quickly, in his haste not thinking about the answer.

“Liar,” she whispered again, though this time her whisper carried a quietly vituperative bite to it. “All this time with me and you STILL think you can sneak these little things by me.” She reached down a mighty hand and palmed his head easily with her fat, fleshy palm. James shuddered as he felt her massive hands and fingers encircle his cranium, enclosing it in a tight vice from which there was no escape.

“You’re STILL under the impression that you somehow have autonomy outside my authority,” Lux continued, still speaking in that soft, dangerous voice. “That you can have your own thoughts and opinions and other things that you can keep from me, that you alone can control. I’m right, aren’t I, tiny man?”

“Y-you’re right, Goddess!” cried James. Even though he was internally striving to keep holding on to this autonomy she was speaking of, he knew better than to answer anything other than the affirmative to a question like that. He knew she was right, but he was not going to let that change his desire to fight his erotic obsession with Lux…somehow, someway, he had to believe there was some way out of this.

“Giving the expected answer, of course,” purred Lux, drumming her huge fingers on the top of James’s head. She pivoted, seized his chin in her big hand, and directed it up towards her face. For several long moments, without an expression to clue him into what she was thinking, Lux studied his face, her eyes penetrating his, burrowing deep into his spirit. James tried to look back at her but couldn’t, and he felt his eyes, of their own volition, descend downwards. She was just too strong, too powerful for him to keep staring at like that. But she wordlessly shook his chin a little, and he knew that she was ordering him to look back up at her…and so he did. It felt like she was stripping him naked, laying bare the stark reality of his soul.

“Yeeeeaah,” cooed Lux, seemingly after an eternity, “You have a long way to go, my little cum bug. A lonnnnnng way to go. You know all the rules now, and you’ve even internalized some of them. But you’re nowhere CLOSE to where I want you. I can see the desperate, pathetic denial at the corners of your eyes. You think it’s sustaining you, tiny boy, but it’s not — it’s just delaying the inevitable…and making it a LOT harder for you in the process. Let me show you what I’m talking about.”

James blinked up into her huge face. Somehow, even though her body had become absurdly, impossibly huge and fat, her face had managed to retain its sparkling, youthful attractiveness. But James wasn’t thinking about her beauty right now, or even how helplessly he was aroused by having his own body so close to hers. Instead, he was busy experiencing a crushing sense of impending doom. Whenever Lux was calm and quiet like she was behaving now, he knew that something crazy, something wildly humiliating, was waiting for him around the corner.

Lux let him go and, without even uttering a breath of effort, she pivoted the insane bulk of her massive body over to the side. The immense rolls of her stomach spread out along the hardwood floor, gathering around James’s feet and brushing up against his entire lower body. Lux extended her left arm across her body, towards him. James was unable to move, since he was essentially prevented from moving by being squished up against her belly. Lux reached down and planted her huge hand on the floor, next to James’s body, so that her giant arm was directly positioned next to his body. The comparison was incredible, and the instant he realized what she was doing, James felt his cock harden, rising up into the air. For weeks, Lux had not allowed him to wear clothes in the house, and so his erections were always immediately apparent.

“Look at that,” said Lux softly, her voice brimming with electricity. “Just LOOK at that, James…my arm…my single arm, next to your ENTIRE BODY. How do you think you compare, my tiny little servant? My little cum bug?”

“I…I’m r-really small c-compared to it!” stuttered James desperately, feeling the hot redness rising up into his chest, his neck, and his face. His cock got even harder, raising itself up, up, up to attention, despite James’s mental efforts to thwart it.

“Now THAT’s an understatement!” laughed Lux, her voice finally bursting forth with true, mocking mirth. “We’re just talking about my ARM here — are you SEEING this, little Jamesie!? I mean, for starters, wrist to shoulder, my arm is literally almost as tall as you are — can you even fathom that!? A few more inches, and my arm’s gonna be longer than you are tall! And, hahahaha, of course I’m not even talking about the sheer SIZE difference. Like, I’m pretty sure my arm weighs like three or four times as much as your entire measly little body! How much did I weigh before we couldn’t weigh me anymore?”

“O-over six hundred p-pounds,” stammered James.

“Over six…HUNDRED…pounds!” nodded Lux, her laughter literally rippling through her boundless flesh, causing James to feel the vibrations throughout his body. It never failed to astound him; when her body was touching him like it was now — surrounding him — all she had to do was laugh, and it felt like every atom in his body was tingling and vibrating with her overpowering energy.

“And that was WEEKS ago!” continued Lux, her eyes going wide with pleasure as she shook her head down at him. “Back when I was only seven feet tall! Haha, oh those were the days…how tall am I now, my skinny little cum nugget?”

“Y-you’re…you’re over eight f-feet tall,” stuttered James. He was starting to get weak in the knees, and he knew that Lux’s dirty talk had only just begun.

“How tall was I EXACTLY, this morning?” she asked firmly. “Come on little slave, give me the exact number.”

“Y-you’re…you’re just over…eight-f-foot-two,” he managed to force out.

“Mmmmm, and don’t I just looovvvve to hear that, coming from the little man himself,” chuckled Lux, rubbing her huge arm slowly up and down James’s naked body, teasing his erection. “The little bug who took over ten minutes measuring me, even though he had a stepladder.”

Suddenly and without warning, Lux stood up. James fell onto his back as the mammoth, monstrous form of Lux’s prodigious body rose up, up, and up above him, casting his entire body in its shadow. Laughing haughtily, she put her hands on her colossal hips and shimmied them back and forth, back and forth. From his position beneath her, James felt like the whole world was about to come crashing down on top of him. The sky was full of shaking, gyrating flesh, overarching above him, trapping him. Even though she was standing up, Lux’s stomach was so huge now that it hung down past her knees, hanging just above where James was helplessly cowering. As it shook and jiggled at him, it was almost like Lux’s belly was mocking him, taunting him, reminding him how tiny and insignificant he was compared to it.

“Stand up, little slave,” Lux ordered, her hands still on her hip as she stared down at him over her bulging breasts. “Stand up in front of me, so I can make my point another way, since you seem to be trying your hardest to resist me.”

Biting his tongue and swallowing, James struggled to his feet. No sooner had he reached his full height than Lux started laughing again, except this time her laugh was louder and more exultant.

“Oh…my…GOD!” she cried, her eyes sparkling and alive with pleasure as she shook her head back and forth. “You are TINY!! LOOK at this!! The top of your head doesn’t even come up to my PUSSY…that is, if you could even see it right now, hahaha! You’d need to reach your skinny little arms up over your head to even TOUCH it!! How does that make you feel, little bug? To be so totally, completely DWARFED by your Goddess!?”

“I…I…” stammered James, as his little chest started to rise and fall in a rapidly escalating cadence of panic and arousal. The truth was that it felt INCREDIBLY hot to him that Lux was so totally superior to him, both physically and mentally. He knew that this is where she was headed — this is where she was directing the exchange, just like she always did. But it hadn’t gotten old for James, erotically-speaking. Instead, the bigger she got, and the smaller he became, he found himself less and less able to resist his arousal. He still hated himself for it, and desperately wished that he could control it…but he knew, deep down, that this is exactly what Lux was aiming to do: to turn him against himself, to turn him inside-out, into her helpless servant, into her pathetic plaything. And the worst part was he WANTED it.

“Good lord!” mocked Lux, sticking her tongue into the inside of her cheek, “You’re so turned-on that you can’t even form words. Well that’s basically par for the course, isn’t it? How tall were you this morning, little Jamesie? I’m forgetting the details.”

James knew that she wasn’t really — once again, she wanted to hear him say it.

“I’m…f-four-foot-four,” he answered, hanging his head from the shame of voicing such a pathetically tiny measurement.

“Four-foot-four…” murmured Lux slowly, “And sixty seven pounds…that means your BMI is…17.4…mmmmm, WAY below the underweight threshold, hahaha.”

James blinked up at her — even now, after weeks and weeks of acting as her slave, she was still able to wow him with her ability to rapidly do math in her head. She again seemed to read his mind, and grinning down at him, she kept it going:

“Oooooh yeah, you like that, don’t you little slave?” she teased. “You like to be reminded how fast my brain works. Well let’s just set aside the fact that I hoodwinked your little parents into hiring me, and have spent the last month forcing you to be my slave, abusing you, humiliating you, controlling you, training you to be totally subservient to me. Hahaha, let’s forget all that for a second. Let’s roleplay — now, I’m your tutor…rememberrrrr, haha!? Time to practice! Here, I’ve got a Wolfram Generator on my phone here…generates random division and multiplication problems. Let’s do a few and see who gets the answer fastest! I’ll even let you see the problem first, to give you a head start. Ok ready? Go!”

Lux had started the app, which had generated a question. Her immense body jiggling and quivering with her movements, she held her phone down to James, who squinted at the numbers.

“Uhhh…s-seventy eight times s-sixty four,” stuttered James. He was already on the cusp of getting even more aroused, since he knew that Lux was going to crush him in this little game. But even still he tried to think through the numbers and get the right answer…maybe he could somehow impress her and make her feel —

“Four thousand nine hundred ninety two,” said Lux three seconds later. The app on the phone turned green, recognizing her correct answer. James stared at the screen; he had only started to think about the two numbers, and already Lux had gotten the right answer.

“Again!” Lux laughed, wetting her full lips with her tongue. James pressed the random generator once more.

“Four hundred th-thirty three divided by twelve,” he read out. For some reason his brain felt hopeful about this one…the right answer was definitely something smaller, something —

“Thirty six point zero eight three repeating,” giggled Lux, eliciting another green light from the app. Her tongue now going back and forth against her teeth as she made wide eyes down at him. “One more!”

James was most certainly feeling weak at the knees now…she was just so smart…her brain worked so much faster than his, it seemed almost stupid to compare. He pressed the button for a third time.

“S-seven hundred seventy three d-divided by t-two hundred and one,” he croaked. His cock was so hard that it already felt like it was about to explode. He didn’t even try to think about getting the right answer this time. Lux stared down at him hard, her eyes unblinking as she did the problem in her head.

“Heheh, this one was tricky,” she chuckled, “But thankfully the app only goes to four decimal places…three point eight four five…eight.”

The app lit up green again and James’s mouth dropped open. How could she do that!? How could her brain work so quickly?! So efficiently?? And with such effortless confidence!? Grinning toothily, Lux bent her enormous body down, so that her stomach spilled out onto the floor, and extended out her huge hand. Gulping down a lump in his throat, James put the phone back in her hand, noticing with an aroused shudder how thick and strong her wrist looked compared to his waifish little forearm. Her wrist alone was thicker than his calf…thicker than his thigh.

“See, James?” Lux whispered down at him, still hunched down and forward, so she was looming over him, with her face directly above him, “See how superior I am to you in every way? It’s not just my huge, biiiggggg body that can crush yours into a pulp…it’s my mind too. It’s so much faster than yours, so much more precise, so much more practiced and sharp.”

She straightened up, the hulking flesh of her belly shaking and jiggling in James’s face, and over his head, as she tossed her phone onto the sofa and put her hands back on her impossibly wide and thick hips.

“You know, it’s funny,” she observed, licking her lips before she spoke, “When there’s such a difference in kind, like there is between you and me, everything seems to confirm it. I’ve grown into something so much MORE than a woman…and you’ve shrunken down into something so much LESS than a man…it’s to a point now where sometimes I wonder why I even bother keeping you around anymore. But then I remember…then I remember…that you’re here to be my little cum slave, a worshipful little insect at my feet. So on your knees, little bug!! WORSHIP me.”

James immediately fell to his knees, too overcome to even dream of disobeying. He bowed his head as low as it could go, until he was essentially kowtowing to her. He heard Lux’s mocking laughter echoing in his ears, and he longed to be closer to her. Again, he was conscious of hating himself for feeding these desires, but what could he do? He had no recourse, no hope of escaping her sexual energy. She was like a planet, and he was like a tiny bit of space dust, gravitationally attracted to her superior mass, pulling him into a helpless orbit which would inevitably lead to his immolation. Denying her would have been like disobeying the laws of physics — it just didn’t seem possible.

“Now crawl forward and kiss my toes,” Lux commanded. James instantly obeyed, feeling almost overcome with gratitude at being allowed to at least touch her. He reached her feet and began planting adoring kisses on each of her toes, making a point to go toe by toe, ensuring that each one got the attention it deserved. James knew to behave this way after weeks of training — he had already been suffocated into unconsciousness on four separate occasions for not worshiping Lux’s feet in an acceptable manner.

For five minutes…or longer…James didn’t really know, he prostrated himself at Lux’s feet, kissing them over and over again, going over them once, twice, three times, and still more as Lux hummed out pleasantly into the air, evidently enjoying the intensity of the worship. After a while, though, she stopped humming and seemed to get bored.

“Ok, enough,” she muttered. “God, even when you’re totally slaving away to please my feet you come up short. Your mouth is so tiny I almost forgot you were down there. Stand up!”

James felt crushed — this had been by far his best foot-worshiping session…he had made sure to kiss each toe exactly the right way, and to caress her soles, and to make sure that everything was perfect and exactly the way she liked it. He had almost been expecting some rare praise on her part. And instead…what he got from her was flippant and irritated disappointment. He hung his head in shame, but even as he did, he felt his little stomach growl. James blinked down at his feet…he hadn’t realized how hungry he was. He wondered whether Lux had heard his stomach, but her actions immediately let him know that she had.

Slowly, purposefully, Lux gathered her magnificently huge breasts in her arms and started bouncing them up and down, up and down, above James’s head. James felt the breath catch in his chest…he knew what was coming.

“Mmmmmmmmmmm,” moaned Lux softly, her voice infusing the air all around, seeming to vibrate everything seen and unseen, “Sounds like my little slave is hunnnnnnngry. Ohhhhh it just turns me on so much to know that you depend on me…for EVERYTHING…for your very survival…hahaha it all depends on THESE babies right here.”

Lux continued bouncing her gigantic tits over his head, and James dared to look up at them. Lux was pinching the fat protrusions of her nipples now, which looked like they were about to poke through the oversized white top and bra she was wearing. For a split second, James remembered how much Lux’s clothes had cost — thousands and thousands of dollars charged to his credit card to have everything tailor-made to fit her burgeoning, absurd proportions. But he was too distracted to think too long about that. The fabric around Lux’s nipples was darkening, and James’s cock spasmed, nearly cumming, as his stomach growled out again, aching to suckle at her teat.

“Look at your little face!” mocked Lux mercilessly, as she kept pinching her nipples and teasing out the initial spurts of milk that spread across the fabric of her top in widening dark circles. “This is double torture for you, isn’t it my little manlet? Hahaha it’s a dichotomy pulling at you! You sooooo want to shoot your cum into me…into my fat, hot, juicy pussy or my biiiiig hungry mouth…but you ALSO want to drink my milk, since it’s the only food you can keep down anymore! You want to shoot your pathetic little spunk out of your body, and replace it with my rich, warm milk…to make me more spunk! Hahaha it’s the never-ending hamster wheel of my short, twiggy cum-factory!”

“P-please,” begged James, his knees shaking as he put his hands up together towards Lux, in worshipful supplication, “P-pleease…l-let me…l-let me have s-some!”

“Heh, you’re literally begging me for your life,” chuckled Lux, shaking her tits mockingly down at him. “You know that, right? If I just decided not to feed you, you’d just shrivel up and die…can you even fathom how pathetic that is!? Would you have ever imagined that we’d be at THIS point, years ago, when you were bigger and taller than me?? I just can’t get enough of how totally everything has changed.”

“P-please…” whispered James again, trembling before her mighty body.

“Hmmm, how about this?” mused Lux, letting her breasts fall as she pretended to think. “If you can undo my bra, I’ll let you have a little blurp of milk…and if you can’t…well…then you’re going under.”

James shuddered — he knew what “going under” meant…but he was so hungry, and so aroused all at the same time, that he knew he didn’t really have a choice. And in any case, before he had a chance to say anything, Lux had suddenly bent down, reaching for him with a huge hand.

“Here, here, little cum bug!” she chanted in a high-pitched voice, like she was enticing some kind of tiny wild animal. “Come to your Goddess!”

With a swiftness that always took James by surprise, Lux latched her hand around his midsection and yanked him high up into the air…and as she did so she backed into the nearest wall, shaking the entire house in the process as the wall cracked against her weight. But Lux wasn’t trying to break the wall — she was just barely pressing her enormous ass up against it, forming a kind of “seat,” into which she dropped James’s little body. He felt his entire body start to sink into her ass flesh, and he struggled to his feet, knowing that if he delayed, he wouldn’t even be able to stand up at all.

“Gooooood little slave!” laughed Lux, obviously enjoying herself, “You actually managed to stand up this time! Think you can make the cosmic leap and undo my bra?”

James tried to situate his legs to accomplish this task, but it was far from easy — he was sunk into Lux’s fat ass all the way up to his mid-shins, and he had to try and peel back her tight white top to even get at the bra underneath. The actual bra clip itself was hidden under rolls and rolls of tumbling fat, but James knew he had to take it one step at a time. Bending down slightly, his skinny little body swaying amidst the pool of fat he was sinking into, he reached down to try and start pulling back Lux’s shirt.

“God, who am I even kidding?” laughed Lux, “This is going to take forever — and anyway, it’s not nearly enough, having just one pathetic little worshiper who can barely even keep his balance when he’s standing on my ass.”

As if to prove her point, Lux suddenly began twerking her enormous, meaty buttocks that were padded with the incredibly thick and voluminous insulation of fat. From James’s perspective, it was like the ground was bucking and rearing, and he felt himself tumble down into the middle of Lux’s long, cavernous ass crack.

“G-Goddesss!” he cried in alarm, but Lux wasn’t even paying attention to him anymore. She had just dialed a number on her phone, and was holding it to her ear as James began sliding deeper in between her titanic butt cheeks. Lux backed up a little tighter into the wall, pinning James’s little body in between the wall and her butt — his legs were dangling fruitlessly in midair, with his feet only coming down to Lux’s knees. He was trapped, and however much he beat his little fists against her crushing fat, there was nothing he could do to free himself. Lux continued twerking her fat cheeks into him, and James could feel his cock rising up to a fever pitch once more, aching to explode.

“Get over here now,” came Lux’s voice, speaking imperiously into her phone. “Your Goddess requires your worship. The little bug isn’t cutting it. Ten minutes, not an instant later.”

A few seconds later, Lux turned her head over her shoulder, and James could see that she was grinning down cruelly at him.

“Ha! A little twerk and you’re literally getting swallowed up by my ass!” she laughed, shaking her head. “Like I was just saying to Michael, you really just don’t cut it. You can’t even begin to unclip by BRA…think about it, little Jamesie: you need to suckle from my fat nipples to survive, and yet you can’t even get CLOSE to them. I put you on my ass and everything — I tried to help you, and what ends up happening? You get yourself stuck in my fat ass. Do you even understand how pathetic you look right now? And I bet you’re hard too…haha, ohhhhh yeah, I can see it in your little face already…it’s getting redder and redder. Notice how I didn’t mention your pathetic little cock — you know why, of course. It’s because I could never even FEEL your tiny dick poking into me, not even when you’re literally pressed up against my huge, fat ass. How does it feeeeel, little slave? How does it feel to be so totally DWARFED, to be so hopelessly OVERPOWERED, that I’m literally about to twerk the cum out of you, while you’re suspended in midair, and I’m barely even MOVING. I could BREATHE on you and that would be enough for you to cum — you’re such a submissive little cum slave that you can’t even DREAM of resisting me!”

James couldn’t breathe now — Lux was laughing down in his face, still looking over her shoulder at him as she sent the ocean of her fat ass rippling and undulating with waves of movement. His impending orgasm had supplanted his hunger for Lux’s milk, and for the moment, the sheer voluminous mass of her fat, rippling ass was all he could think about. She twerked harder, and the wall started crumbling behind him. Her laughter continued to echo in his ears as he felt her ass pressed up against the entirety of his body. Each cheek was easily four or five times bigger than his entire body, and many, many times more powerful. He was lost; he was helpless; he was totally at her mercy, and there was nothing he could do to stave off the inevitable.

He came. He felt his entire body seize up as his cock shot off into the shallow recesses of Lux’s huge ass cheeks. Her laughter grew louder as she twerked harder and harder into him, continuing to crack the wall behind him. His cum started oozing down her fat ass, eliciting a fresh wave of mocking humiliation from her.

“Ooooh yeah, you just couldn’t hold back, could you?” she laughed exultantly, licking her lips at him as her eyes sparkled with superior haughtiness. “What was that? Ten seconds? A new record low for my miserable little fat worshiper! Hahaha, you see now why you come up so short, tiny man? You offer me nothing…NOTHING. I can barely even FEEL your little body back there, let alone your nonexistent cock! You’re literally cumming in between my ass cheeks right now, and I literally CAN’T FEEL YOU! Do you even understand how LAUGHABLE that is!? How PATHETIC?? How HILARIOUS!? Your little cum stream is oozing down my fat ass, and all I can think about is how many more people I need to fill the worship-void! I mean, being worshipped by you is like being worshipped by a fucking ANT — it really doesn’t do that much for me…hardly anything at all, really. Because of COURSE the ant worships the Goddess! Is there any other way for it to be!? But I’m already tired of mocking you, little insect — I’m literally getting bored putting you down. And THAT’S saying something, hahaha! Little Michael is gonna rub my belly and everything when he gets here, but you know what? I want more. I NEED more. I’m gonna find the two biggest, muscly, hung jocks on Tinder, and I’m gonna get em’ to come over here, and I’m gonna make them BOTH fuck me in my pussy at the SAME TIME. All while you watch, like the useless little bug that you are. Maybe with two fat, meaty cocks in my pussy I’ll feel SOMETHING at least. Not like I’m feeling right now…hahaha, imagine YOUR cock even being big enough to even REACH my asshole, let alone FUCK it! Hahahaha, pathetic…I’m done with you.”

Lux capped off her merciless monologue with one final, mighty push of her fat ass into the wall…and it proved to be the decisive one. The wall cracked open and caved, collapsing around Lux’s huge, fat backside. The only reason James even survived the wall’s destruction was that his little body had actually slipped deeper in between Lux’ cheeks, shielding him from the debris of the wall. He would have kept cumming to the sound of Lux’s cruel, mocking laughter in his ears, but he had already passed out, right as Lux finished speaking, totally overcome in mind and body.


Chapter End Notes:

The complete 9-chapter story is available on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep