- Text Size +

Chapter 3

“I was…I was just testing you there!” James panted, still out of breath from Lux nearly crushing him down into unconsciousness with her huge fat ass. He was standing, his little chest heaving up and down as he desperately tried to regain his composure. Lux, still kneeling, with her arms spread out wide, looked fearsomely intimidating. It didn’t matter that she was kneeling and he was standing — even on her knees, Lux was still only a few inches shorter than him, and his slight height advantage counted for nothing when her sheer mass was taken into account.

‘She’s bigger than three of me put together,’ James thought, over and over, as her huge bulk filled his vision. He was truly starting to feel like he had no chance against her, but he put on a brave face, puffing his chest out as he rose as high as his 5’3 would take him.

“Oho! Just testing me, huh?” chuckled Lux, her fat jiggling and wobbling with gentle, ironic laughter. “Well that’s a hell of a test you conducted there, just now. Tell me James, what did you learn from this test?”

“I…nothing much, really,” he muttered, starting to circle her carefully, looking for the opportunity to shoot forward, tackle one of her huge, fat shoulders, and bring her down.

‘I mean, look at her!’ he thought to himself. ‘I’m not in the best shape, but neither is she! She’s, like…morbidly obese! I can totally take her!’

Gone from James’s mind was the notion of how absurd all of this was. He was literally throwing his all into a wrestling match with Lux Baston, the little girl who he had teased years before, who now loomed almost a foot taller than him, and weighed more than 400 pounds. It was all so crazy that it didn’t seem real. But James wasn’t thinking about that anymore. He was determined to somehow best Lux, and preserve any sense of pride he had in himself. She had been teasing him mercilessly, and she was too smart and quick for him to adequately respond — the only way, in his mind, that he could get the upper hand was physically overpowering her. And so far, his prognosis wasn’t looking good.

“Not much?” Lux teased, following James’s movement on her knees as she rotated around in a slow circle. “That’s why we run tests, little guy. So that we learn from them. Seriously, do you need me to tutor you in science as well?”

“I’m…not taking any science classes, actually,” retorted James, looking for his chance to pounce. “And thank god. I was never really big on science anyway.”

“What a shame,” purred Lux, squishing her huge breasts together as she extended her big arms out and interlaced her hands. “Hasn’t anyone ever told you that a lack of curiosity is decidedly unattractive?”

“I…w-well, uh, maybe…maybe I’m not trying to attract you. Eh? Did you consider that?” James was quite pleased with his answer, so much so that he actually stopped circling her, instead choosing to stand in place, to further underline what he had just said.

“Oh I think you are,” chuckled Lux, those mammoth tits of hers bouncing crazily with her mirth. “You’ve been blushing ever since you opened the door. I’ve been watching you, you tiny little munchkin. You’re looking at my tits, my huuuuge thighs, my biggggg strong arms, my hulking ass…haha, everything! You can’t get enough of me — and fortunately, there’s plenty of me to go around!”

“I…that’s…that’s not true!” protested James, blushing more despite himself. “I h-haven’t been looking at you!”

“Lies, lies, liessssss,” chanted Lux, swaying her big body back and forth to the rhythm of her words. “Don’t try to avoid it, James. If your little cock was bigger, I guarantee that I could see it pressing into your pants right now. Admit it, James. You’re hard right now. My bigggg, strong, fat body is making you hard, isn’t it?”

“N-no it’s not!” he replied, starting to feel panicked. He was getting hard! Lux’s beauty, combined with her obvious power, and the unmistakable fact that she was so, so much bigger than him in every way, well…all together, it was making James feel utterly overwhelmed, and aroused. He couldn’t help it; his body was simply responding to the power in front of it.

“You’re lying,” Lux said throatily. “And I’ll prove it.”

Suddenly, she sprang up to her feet, shocking James with the speed and agility with which she moved. He would have never expected someone who was that big, who had a body like that, to be able to move so deftly, so swiftly. All of a sudden, James found himself staring straight into the middle of Lux’s enormous bust, which had fast approached his face as she stepped aggressively towards him. In a flash, James felt his feet leave the floor as Lux caught him up by the loose front of his shirt and yanked him up off the floor with one hand. It all happened so fast that James was totally unable to react. Lux’s hard, determined face stared down into his, smiling dirtily, as she moved swiftly forward, effortlessly dangling him in the air as she continued using only one hand to hold up his entire body.

James had just caught his breath back when he abruptly lost it again. Lux had slammed him back-first into the living room wall, shaking the whole room with the force of her strength. For several seconds, James couldn’t breathe as he gaped at the gigantic girl, who had her eyes locked dead onto his crotch. Her lips curled into a cruel smile as she reached her free hand down, shamelessly fondling around James’s groin area with her big hand.

“What’s this?” she mocked, tilting her head to the side in mock fascination as she stared down at his crotch. “I feel a little something down there. Is that what I think it is?”

“L-Lux,” croaked James, finally getting his voice back as he groped at her huge forearm with both of his hands. “S-stoppppp.”

“Oh no, little guy,” she chuckled, shaking her head as she continued feeling him up. “Not until I prove myself right. It’s just so hard to do, through your baggy pants here. There’s a little something there…I can feel it. But I think we’re gonna have to get a closer look.”

“Lux…w-wait, no!” cried James, but there was nothing he could do. Swiftly, like it was the easiest thing in the world for her, Lux pinched the bottom of James’s jeans and pulled, yanking them completely off in one fluid motion. The air felt cold and unnatural to his suddenly-exposed thighs, but paradoxically, even as his shock and fear grew, James became even more aroused. He struggled more with Lux’s mighty arm holding him up, but he may as well have been trying to move a statue. Even though it was padded in a thick layer of fat, Lux’s arm was unquestionably stronger than him…than his entire body, in fact. A moment later, Lux seemed to read his mind, making the point herself.

“God that was easy getting those jeans off you,” she teased, tossing them up in the air and threading her arm through one of the leg holes. “They were sooooo loose on you. But look at this! Haha, oh my god, James! I can’t even fit my arm through the leg holes! It’s not even close! How does that make you feel? My arms are like twice the size of your spindly, skinny little legs!”

“P-please…Lux,” James begged, trying to kick a little with his dangling legs. But any contact he made with Lux’s massive body was immediately deadened. She was simply too big and strong for him to affect in any meaningful way.

“Ooooohhh look at what we have here!” she cackled, fiddling her big fingers around the obvious erection that was now tenting the fabric of his underwear. “I think something’s growing down there! Let’s get an even closer look.”

James’s eyes got even wider as Lux hooked a fingernail around the edge of his underwear and, with a smart, quick motion, ripped them completely off his body. It was like tearing tissue paper for her — the loud ripping sound cut the air like little firecrackers, and James’s cock sprang into the light, fully erect now, and pointed directly up at Lux’s face.

“Haha, well that looks prettttty hard to me!” laughed Lux, twirling her huge finger around the shaft. As she did so, she looked back into James’s eyes — they were full of shock and fear, and hers were full of power, strength, and determination.

“You know,” she added, cocking her eyebrow at him flirtatiously, “For such a small, tiny, weak little man, that’s not a bad cock, James! Not bad at all!” She looked back down at his crotch and engulfed his shaft in her mammoth hand, jerking it up and down a few times for fun. James winced and heaved, gulping at the air as he fought and struggled to free himself from her grasp. She held him steadily aloft as she continued to toy with him, laughing softly to herself as she looked back and forth from his crotch to his face.

“L-let me down…please!” James whispered, not able to raise his voice any further. He was too panicked, too aroused, and too scared to speak normally.

“Oh but I was just getting started!” whined Lux, playfully pouting at him through her full lips. “Doesn’t this little monster down here want release? Doesn’t he want to blow a big, fat load all over Lux’s big, fat tits? Or maybe…maybe you’d rather cum on my ass, huh?”

With a speed that shocked James even further, Lux suddenly let go of his shirt, but she didn’t even give him a chance to fall back down to the floor. Instead, right as she was releasing him, she was turning her huge bulk around, so that, as James began to fall, the fat globes of her big ass cheeks caught him, pinning him even harder to the wall than he had been before. For the second time in as many minutes, James had the wind knocked out of him. This time, though, it was Lux’s ass that was squishing him, and it hit harder. As she smashed him into the wall, a few pictures fell off the walls, shattering to the floor.

“Ooops, a little too hard there, heheh!” giggled Lux, wiggling her ass cheeks up and down, with James trapped between them, his feet still more than 6 inches off the ground. As she shook and wobbled her huge cheeks up and down, up and down, James felt his body helplessly taken along on the ride — it felt like he was trapped in a strong current that he could not escape from, a rippling ocean of flesh that extended out before his eyes in countless ripples and waving undulations. He couldn’t believe that all of this was simply Lux’s ass. Even a single one of her butt cheeks had to weigh almost as much as he did.

“Well how about it, little guy?” laughed Lux, turning around from her hunched position to cast him a sultry, smoldering look. “You wanna cum in my ass? You an ass man, James?”

At this point, he couldn’t even form words. His face was beet-red, and he could feel his cock surging in between Lux’s giant ass cheeks. If she kept this twerking up, pinning him to the wall, he wouldn’t be able to hold back for much longer. He didn’t want this…he didn’t want any of this. But he was utterly powerless to stop this crazed genius girl from doing what she wanted.

“Oh come on,” said Lux suddenly, rolling her eyes as she stepped away from the wall. James’s body fell to the floor with a bump, and he found himself in a crumpled heap, breathing heavily, his hard dick pressing into the hardwood floor.

“It’s no fun when you just hang there, gaping at me like a little fish,” she huffed, shaking her head as she put her hands on her colossal hips. “Look at you, cowering down there like a little animal.”

James was struggling to get to his hands and knees, but a couple times, he simply crumpled back down, not able to rise to meet her stare. He was too discombobulated, too shocked, too out-of-sorts to will his body to do the things he wanted it to. If he had had total control over himself in that moment, he would have bolted for the door. As it was, though, all he could finally manage to do was rise to his hands and knees, his head bowed down towards the floor in defeat.

Lux yawned out in exaggeration, and James felt the floor vibrating in decreasing intervals, realizing after a couple seconds that she was walking away.

“Whatcha got to eat around here?” her voice called from the kitchen. The sound of a wooden chair clattering and splintering to the floor reverberated off the walls.

“Oh god damn it,” Lux cursed. “Gotta watch my hips. Hmmm, let’s see…leftovers?”

James managed to hoist himself up to his feet, but he wobbled a bit unsteadily, having to back into the wall for some extra support. He still hadn’t gotten his breath back from Lux pressing the air out of his lungs with her big ass.

“Lasagna! Haha, perfect!” she sang out into the kitchen. Her exultant words were soon followed by the loud squelching of her consuming. James knew that there was an entire pan of leftover lasagna that had been in the fridge for a couple days, but surely…surely she wasn’t going to eat it all.

*Aggwwoorrllaaaaggmmmmaaarrrgghh*

The loud, smacking sounds of Lux eating filled his ears, and James took several deep breaths, finally managing to stand up on his own two legs. His cock had gone a little soft, but it was still semi-erect, protruding out bizarrely into his parents’ living room. He had to find a way to get out…or maybe escape up to his room and lock the door. His phone was up there…he could call for help. But right then, as he was working himself up into action, Lux came striding back into the living room, using the hallway instead of the way she had gone before. She was licking and smacking her lips and wiping away red tomato sauce from around her face.

“Delicious, James, just delicious,” she intoned, nodding in approval. “It doesn’t surprise me at all that your mother is a good cook. Or…was that prepared by your personal chef? Haha, I can’t tell with you little rich…people. Oh are you fucking kidding me? Again??”

Lux had paused for a moment before “people” because, coming into the living room through the narrow hallway, she had gotten stuck once again. She had been able to navigate the hallway just fine, with her hips running up against the opposite walls, but when she had tried to walk through the archway, the bordering trim had narrowed the gap, and had trapped her gargantuan bulk once again.

“Seriously, how do you people just…walk around this house like it’s normal?” chuckled Lux, wiggling her hips back and forth as she tried to free herself. “Everything’s so tiny and…and narrow, haha! I can barely even…get around.”

James knew that this was his chance to escape, to flee up to his room where he could lock himself in and be safe. Lux had clearly shown herself to be unstable, and at her size, James was totally out of his depth. The fact that she had ripped off his pants and fondled him told him all he needed to know about her mental state, and her intentions. He knew that he needed to get out of there fast. But something was mesmerizing about watching Lux grimace and struggle in the process of trying to free herself from the hallway. It was incredible how huge she was…and even more than that, it was mind-boggling just how powerful it was. As she shook and shimmied herself, left and right, more pictures fell off the wall, crashing down onto the floor. But even more than that, James saw with a jolt that the walls on both sides of the hallway were beginning to crack. Lux was so effortlessly powerful that the gyrations of her big hips were actually cracking the walls…and with each movement, the cracks got bigger, longer, and wider.

“C’mon!” breathed Lux out in frustration, shaking her hips back and forth as thick waves went up and down through her fat. She made eye contact with James, who was standing there with his mouth hanging open, the tattered remains of his underwear gathered around his feet. The sight made Lux laugh, and she blinked slowly, laughing out at him as she continued pushing and panting her way free of the hallway.

“I’m…gonna…get outta here…soon!” she grunted sexily, giving him a simmering look with her dark blue eyes. “I’m…gonna…getcha…James! That…lasagna…wasn’t enough. Whew! Almost there! I’m…gonna…eat you up!”

She opened her mouth and flicked her tongue at him, and James knew that it was now or never. His chest heaving with adrenaline, he bolted for the stairs. He knew that, in doing so, he had to run by Lux’s trapped body, but it was his only shot at locking himself away safely as he called for help. Unfortunately for James, however, at the exact moment that he was running in front of Lux, the titanic tutor had seen what was happening and reacted with a final push of such propulsion that both walls on the sides of the hallway cracked all the way through, causing the archway to actually buckle and dip as pieces of broken drywall came clattering down onto the floor. Lux had freed herself, and her huge, fat body now had unstoppable momentum as she came hurtling towards the terrified James, who had no way of stopping his own momentum.

“Nnnnoooooo!” he cried in desperation, and his feet skidded on the floor, trying to arrest his momentum.

“Hahaha!” burst out Lux triumphantly, the powerful sound of her voice tearing through James’s body. “I’ve gotcha now!”

At the word “now,” the heavy rolls of Lux’s fat stomach collided violently with James’s upper body, and the collision could not have been more one-sided. The abrupt change in direction jarred him out of his senses as his entire body thrust backward, parallel to the floor, flying through the air. In an instant, he felt his back colliding hard with the floor, and he saw stars, gasping for the breath that had just been knocked out of him.

But he didn’t have any time to breathe, because Lux had suddenly pounced on him, the huge, rolling mass of her fat splaying down on either side of his helpless body as she sat on his midsection, bearing her entire 400-pound-plus body down on top of him. James opened his mouth to gasp from the sheer weight that was suddenly pressing down into his body, but no sound came out. Lux was so enormous that by simply sitting on him, she prevented James from being able to utter even the slightest peep.

“Hahaha, look at you down there!” she mocked, putting her hands on the massive rolls of her hips. “Look at your little face! You wanna scream, little guy, I can tell. But you can’t scream, can you? You can’t call for help. You can’t even make a sound. And that’s because Lux’s bigggg, FAT body is right on top of you, crushing down, squeezing the life out of you. You’re totally immobilized, aren’t you James? You can’t even move. Your short, skinny, pathetic little body is completely outmatched, outdone, outclassed, by mine.”

James’s face was turning red as he struggled to get even the slightest bit of air into his lungs. Lux cocked her eyebrow down at him and shimmied her hips back and forth, grinding him down further into the floor. As she did so, she arched her neck forward, peering closer down at him, maintaining the momentum of her relentless physical and verbal assault.

“Isn’t this just craaaaazy, James?” she laughed, those big, beautiful blue eyes of hers going wide with derisive delight. “Can you even believe this is happening right now!? Just LOOK at us! Remember just a few years ago, when I was a tiny little thing compared to you? Well look at us NOW, James! I’m sooooo much bigger and stronger than you! I’m literally sitting on top of you, and I can barely even feel your measly little body beneath me. You’re the size of one of my legs, James…one of my freaking legs! EVERYTHING about me is bigger than you. How does that make you feel, James? Huh? What was that? Couldn’t really catch that.”

Lux was continuing to wiggle and gyrate her mighty hips as she watched James silently mouthing at the air, vainly trying to scream, and vainly trying to breathe. His face was now completely red, and he was starting to see stars again. Chuckling, Lux rose up off him just a little, giving him the opportunity to take a couple desperate gulps of air.

“L-Lux…please,” he panted, the sound of his voice barely even perceptible. It seemed like her gigantic body just absorbed his words. But just then, his voice burst out in a crazed squeak as Lux sat down on him again.

“Hahaha, gotta give you a chance to breathe, I guess,” she laughed, shaking her head down at him as she mocked his panicked expression. “If I didn’t let off you, you’d die, James. Let that sink in. Just because I’m sitting on you like this, because I’ve got you pinned, if I felt like it I could just sit here, whistling and twiddling my thumbs, until your heart stopped beating. Hahaha oh my god, just thinking about the power I have over you makes me sooooo wet. How does it feel to you James? To be so hopelessly overpowered?”

As Lux spoke, she rose off James just a little as she reached her big hand down towards his exposed crotch. James tried to wriggle away, but Lux placed a firm, strong hand down on his chest, effortlessly pinning him down as she reached with her other hand into his crotch, feeling around for his cock. She was so huge, and her fat so expansive, that Lux couldn’t even see down there. She had to blindly feel around for a few moments as she stared up at the ceiling, her mouth open in excited anticipation. After a few second of groping, however, her strong hand came in contact with his erect member, and James felt a surge of horrified erotic energy shoot through him. Lux immediately wrapped her hand around his cock, completely engulfing it.

“Ooohhh, I think we have our answer!” she laughed, licking her lips hungrily down at him as her eyes went wide. “So this is how you feel about being dominated, huh? I show you how far I’ve out-developed you intellectually, I disparage your puny, runty little body over and over, I humiliate you in every way, I make you feel smaller than you’ve ever felt in your life…and THIS is your reaction!? To get HARD!? Hahaha, oh my god James, this is just too perfect.”

Lux jacked his cock off a few times while she made sexy, teasing faces down at him, but this was only the beginning. After a few seconds, she abruptly swung up off him, again shocking James with the speed and dexterity of her movements. James didn’t have any time to get up and flee, however, because Lux was crouching down on her knees and had grabbed him by the ankles, with her hands easily going all the way around them as she held him fast.

“Mmmm, come to me!” she moaned with exaggeration, staring at James’s exposed, purpling cock. Without even seeming to try, she pulled James’s entire body towards her, so that the bottom half of him was lifted up off the ground. In an instant, his cock was right in front of Lux’s awaiting mouth.

“N-no…no Lux…don’t!” cried James weakly, trying in vain to flail his legs out of Lux’s powerful grasp. “I don’t want this! I…I don’t want to do any of it!!”

“Oh I know you don’t,” chuckled Lux, extending her tongue out to give his cock a long, syrupy lick. “Not your brain, in any case…your cock seems ready to go, though, haha. And in any case, it doesn’t matter what you want, James. It matters what I want.”

With a hungry, teasing growl, Lux bared her teeth, yawned open her mouth, and thrust her head down on the entirety of James’s length. He cried out in a bizarre mixture of pain, panic, and pleasure as Lux shook her head back and forth quickly, humming and growling into his cock.

“Rrrrrr!! Mmmmrrrr!! Mrrrrrrrghhhh!!!”

The sounds of her mouth and throat ricocheted around the living room, bouncing off the fragments of broken furniture and glass that lay strewn about the floor. James had never been deepthroated before, much less by a titanic 400-pound amazonian beast like Lux. From the squelching sounds of her mouth, however, and the skillful use of her tongue as it tornadoed about James’s helpless cock, it was clear to him that this was not Lux’s first time doing this. She was so skilled and overpowering that in mere seconds, James felt like he was about to blow his load. He was desperately trying to hold back, gritting his teeth as he prayed that Lux would get bored or…something…anything to prevent the violation that was happening.

“Oh no,” purred Lux, coming up off his dick with a loud, slurping pop, “I can feel that cum bubbling around in your little balls. But you don’t get to cum yet. Not until I take you with my pussy.”

“Your…n-no, please…please no!” begged James, holding up his hands in a desperate gesture of supplication.

“If you only knew,” laughed Lux, “How much hotter it gets me, to listen to that tiny little voice begging and pleading with me to stop.”

She let the rest of his body fall to the floor as she stood up, her huge form looming over him as she wiggled and jostled herself out of her jeans. James just lay there on his back, watching in horror as Lux undressed. At this point, he knew it was futile to run; even if she didn’t catch him, he was well aware that she had the strength to bust down his bedroom door without even breaking a sweat. So instead, he lay there, totally engulfed in her gigantic shadow, as she struggled and laughed through the arduous process of removing her jeans.

“Finally!” she giggled, kicking them away a full minute later as she shook her liberated belly fat teasingly down at him. “It takes me FOREVER to take those off. But now…back to business.”

James was visibly shaking now as Lux descended upon him, lowering her drooling, hungry pussy directly down onto his prone, painfully erect cock.

“Oh yeah, look at you trembling,” she cooed, pressing her big hands down on his chest, covering it completely. “Look at how scared you are. I love it James…I LOVE it…Oohhhhhhhhh!”

Lux’s eyes rolled back in her head as she descended down onto James’s length. His cock was actually large enough to have Lux feel something, but even in the mad, crazed state of his brain, James knew that her reaction wasn’t about the feeling of his cock inside her. Instead, he knew that she was literally getting off on the fact that she was violating him, dominating him, and totally having her way with him despite his futile protests. He whimpered pitifully as she moaned and laughed down at him, going up and down on his cock, riding him mercilessly as her belly fat slapped down on his chest and torso, and spread out on either side of his trapped body.

“Mmmmrrrrgghh!! Oh yeeeahhhhhh,” Lux moaned out into the air, “I’m fucking you, James. I’m fucking the shit out of you, and there’s nothing you can do. I know you can’t hold back. It doesn’t matter that you don’t “want” it…you won’t be able to hold in your cum. That’s how pathetic you are…that’s how small and weak you are. Even though you don’t want it, you can’t help but give it to me….because I totally overpower you, James. I dominate you in every way. And I want you to give me your cum. I want you to shoot it out deep into my hungry pussy. Mmrrrrrgghhh…give it to me James, squirt it all out into me. Cum, cum, CUMMMMM!!!”

“Waaaaauughhhh!!!” squealed James, his eyes rolling back into his head as he came violently deep inside Lux’s pussy. She clamped herself down over his spasming cock, pulling and squeezing on it in an attempt to extract every last drop of ejaculate from him. When she was finished with him a minute later, James was covered in sweat, his entire midsection splashed with Lux’s pussy juices. He was staring up at the ceiling, the slow horror building over him that he had just been permanently violated. Everything seemed frozen in time, until he heard Lux’s lips at his ear. She had climbed off him and was breathing hard from the exertion of victory.

“Now my little fuck slut,” she whispered at his ear, “I want you to rub my belly.”

A little while later, Lux was basking on the sofa, her gargantuan bulk spread over the cushions as it hung down towards the floor. James was on his knees before her, his head bowed in shameful deference, as his little hands massaged and kneaded the big, endless rolls of fat on Lux’s belly. He could almost hear her purring down at him.

“So James,” Lux said suddenly, her voice crystalline and bright, “How about we cover quadratic equations next, huh?”


Chapter End Notes:

The complete 9-chapter story is available on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep