- Text Size +

Chapter 2

Watching Lux’s face suddenly ascend over and above his own, James felt all his organs shift in his body as she playfully dropped him back down onto the sofa next to her. He felt the huge swell of her thigh next to his comparatively-tiny body, and he was shocked to find that, when sitting right next to her, Lux’s fat, massive thigh rose so high above his own skinny leg that its surging arc came all the way up to the middle of his ribcage. If he had been so inclined, he could have easily used her thigh as an armrest. But he was too distracted, and too in awe, of Lux’s gently quivering flesh, to even move. It took him a few puzzling, surreal seconds of sitting down next to her, and feeling the heavy vibrations of her body against his, to realize that she was laughing at him.

“Hahahaha, look at your little face!” she teased, pointing down at him with a big, mockingly rotating forefinger. “You're in total shock! You can’t even believe it!”

“C-can’t…believe what?” James managed to say, staring at the quivering thigh halfway as high as his torso.

“How huge I’ve grown, obviously!” responded Lux, her deep blue eyes sparkling down at him. “Well, that, and how utterly minuscule your little body looks next to mine. Admit it, James — your mind is doing backflips right now, trying to understand how things have gotten this way.”

“I…uh, w-well…I mean, yeah, a little bit,” he conceded, looking up at Lux and smiling sheepishly. “It’s just…damn!”

“Ha! Elegantly put!” teased Lux, planting a big fleshy hand in the middle of his chest (covering a large portion of it) and giving him a playful little shove. Lux was hardly using any force at all, but James felt the air whoosh by as he fell backwards hard into the sofa’s plush cushions.

“Oh wow — haha, I hardly touched you,” chuckled Lux, shaking her head as she extended a big arm down to him, which James obligingly clutched. As easy as if she had been moving her arm through the air, Lux pulled him back up into a sitting position, right next to her big thigh again.

“So! As much as I’d love to keep teasing you about how teeny tiny you are compared to me — even though you’re a whole year older — we’ve got more important things to attend to.”

“Like…uh, like what?” asked James blankly. In his fixation on Lux’s big, powerful body, he had completely forgotten why she was over there in the first place.

“Trigonometry lessons, young man!” she laughed, sticking her hand down to ruffle his hair. James felt the heavy flesh of her hand come down on the crown of his head, and he couldn’t help but shrink back a little into the plush cushions of the sofa. Her hand was nearly able to palm his head…and having her tease his hair like that made him feel even more like a little child next to her than he already did.

“Oh…right,” James answered, wondering how on earth he was going to be able to focus on trigonometry with someone like Lux sitting next to him. A thought suddenly occurred to him.

“But…but Lux, just one little thing, before we get started.”

“Yes?” she asked without looking at him. She was already getting her books out of her backpack, which James hadn't noticed before. Her backpack, which was ordinary-sized, had looked so small on her enormous body that James hadn’t even seen it.

“Did…did my parents know that you — ”

“Nope, they had no idea,” she answered, interrupting him with her correct assumption of what he had been about to ask. “They interviewed me on a Zoom chat, so I made sure that pretty much all they saw was my face. Just to, you know…make sure you didn’t have any time to prepare, haha. I lovvvve the reactions from people after years of not seeing me.”

“Heh, well…well you have a pretty nice face,” James heard himself say, cracking a smile up at the gigantic teenager. What was he doing!? Flirting with her?? He couldn’t help it — she was too pretty…and, really, if he was being honest, too sexy (in that confident/nerd type way) for him to not acknowledge. He was still totally stunned and bewildered by her huge body, yes, but he had recovered from his shock enough to regain a bit of his natural swagger. James knew that he was pretty lazy, and he knew that he had been a bit too idle in general ever since he had graduated high school. But he also knew that he was cute, and that he didn’t have a bad head on his shoulders. If Lux Baston was going to come in and tease him, he could give it right back to her in the form of flirtation.

“Ooooo, and now our small little sophomore switches from shock and awe to flattery,” intoned Lux, grinning down at him. “A tried and true trajectory. Careful, James. Before you know it, you’re gonna be eating out of my hand.”

“Ha! I’m not so sure about that,” laughed James, his face flushing with the provocative energy of the exchange, “You’re…pretty confident for an 18-year-old girl.”

“And you, my little tutee,” responded Lux instantly, poking him in the chest with her finger as James felt her shadow descend over him, “Have a lot of nerve, talking that way to someone who could wrestle you into submission with one arm, nooooo problem.”

“N-no you couldn’t!” laughed James, feeling his cock harden under the cushion that he had once again placed strategically over his crotch. “You might, uh, might be a lot bigger than me, Lux —”

“Might be?” interrupted Lux, smiling quizzically to herself as she turned the pages of her trigonometry textbook, “James I could fit your entire body into one of my legs and there’d still be room left over.”

“…a…a lot bigger,” continued James, faltering for a moment at the casual and humorous tone of Lux’s words. Somehow, they just made him get harder under the cushion. Why was he reacting this way!? He didn’t have any weird fetishes or anything…not that he knew of! So why was he getting uncontrollably turned-on right now, in response to the combination of her huge body and her taunting, teasing humiliation?

“B-but…but just because you’re bigger,” he stammered forward, “Doesn’t mean that, you’re, um, ehhahaha, that you’re stronger or quicker.”

Without warning, Lux’s huge hand shot out, palming James’s face completely. She hadn’t even turned away from her textbook. Her grin however, had gotten a bit wider.

“Sppppllauughh!!” cried James in surprise, moving his lips awkwardly against the hot, dominant pressure of Lux’s palm.

“Sorry, what was that you were saying?” asked Lux mockingly, still thumbing through the trigonometry textbook, “Something about you being stronger and quicker than me? Haha, well go ahead big boy, knock yourself out. See if you can get out of my grip here. Should be pretty easy for a strong, powerful man like yourself, no? For someone with biggggg, bulging muscles like yours?”

As Lux teased him, she used her free hand to pinch the paltry biceps on James’s arms, one after the other, over and over, as he vainly invoked them to free himself from her grasp. James quickly realized that there wasn’t any way he was getting out of this without her letting him — and somehow, despite the fact that his blatant inadequacy left him discouraged and frustrated, it also had the effect of turning him on even more. The cushion on his crotch actually started to rise up a little, from the sheer force of his boner. In the haste and flurry of the present situation, James had already completely forgotten that, just minutes before, Lux had been holding him up in front of her, hands under his armpits, as she gazed with brazen irony straight at the erection tenting his pants. And so, to try and distract himself, and hopefully Lux, from noticing his rising erection under the pillow, James fought back, grabbing at Lux’s powerful wrist with both of his hands as he tried with all his might to pry her big hand off his face.

“So, while you show me how strong you are,” said Lux in an amused voice, “We may as well get started with our first lesson, huh? What do you remember about geometry from high school? I’m assuming you didn’t take advanced trig, since, well…no offense, James, but you just don’t seem to be the type. Remember sine and cosine? Tangent?”

“Yessshhh!” said James in a mushed voice through Lux’s fingers. He was having absolutely no luck at all moving her hand. As far as he was concerned, he may as well have been trying to move the hand of a marble statue. Sure, Lux’s hand and arm were padded with a thick layer of firm, tight fat, but underneath, there was no doubt that there were strong muscles and tendons at work. James noticed, with a strange kind of erotic desperation, that he could barely even get both of his hands completely around her wrist. Even going down just a little bit on her arm, he found that he wasn’t even able to make his fingers touch…and Lux had used one hand to easily encircle his entire bicep.

“Well I know this is just the basics, Mr. Muscles,” chuckled Lux, turning her head to enjoy his struggles, “But why don’t you go ahead and define the sine function for me. I’m sure you remember all this — just starting from the beginning.”

“I…donnn….rrrrrmmmemmmbburrhhh,” burbled James. He sounded so weak and ridiculous that he felt a sudden panicked rush of energy, fueled by the desperation to prevent Lux making a complete fool out of him. Mustering up all his strength, he pressed his hands and fingers as hard as he could into her forearm and tugged with all his might. Her hand and arm didn’t budge…and his fingers, even though they were pressing as hard as he could into her arm, hardly even made impressions on her flesh. She was insanely fat, of course, but her fat was somehow firm and sculpted to the extent that James actually wondered how much of Lux’s incredible mass was fat, and how much was actually disguised muscle.

“Ok ok,” laughed Lux, finally letting him go. “You’re not gonna actually be able to learn if I keep on like this. It’s safe to say though, James, that I’m verrrry impressed with your strength. In fact, it’s exactly what I expected form someone as built and ripped as you.”

“I…uh, ehheheh, yeah, yeah, Lux, laugh it up,” replied James, recovering his breath as his face stayed red and flushed from exertion and embarrassment. “You, uh…you caught me by surprise there, is all.”

“Oh, is that all?” asked Lux, feigning innocence.

“Let’s…let’s maybe try something a little more, uh…fair, later,” said James, attempting to take the upper hand in the verbal exchange. The truth was, he just wanted another opportunity to feel Lux’s body close to his…James didn’t really know whee all of his erotic attraction was coming from, and he wasn’t entirely comfortable with it either…but it was proving too powerful for him to resist.

“Aha! A different contest of strength, hmm?” laughed Lux. “We’ll see…but you have to earn it first.”

“Earn it? Haha you’re really playing this whole “tutor” thing up, aren’t you, Lux?” chided James playfully. “Enjoying the power trip?”

“Oh I’ve gotten used to enjoying the power trip whenever I step outside,” responded Lux immediately. “And it just intensifies whenever I walk by skinny little men who are waaayyy shorter than average, but who paradoxically have egos the size of Texas. I’m on pins and needles, James, waiting for you to wow me with that brain of yours, because your confidence can’t be coming from anything physical.”

“I…hey now!’ replied James, retreating a bit. Lux was intimidating in all kinds of ways, and the speed and acuity of her responses was one of them. James was already starting to get the sinking feeling that Lux was a lot more intelligent than he was, and again, for reasons he couldn’t really understand, it was turning him on. Something about this huge, confident amazon sitting next to him, totally dwarfing him in every way, both physically and mentally…but no! Surely that wasn’t what was turning James on. He wasn’t into…any of that kind of stuff. He was turned on because she was playing hard-to-get. She was goading him, spurring him on in the hunt…she was a girl who knew her worth, and who wasn’t afraid to flaunt it in his face. Surely that’s what was turning him on. He opened his mouth to say something clever, but Lux interrupted that process before he was able to utter a sound. Lifting up her massive thigh slightly from its resting place deep in the sofa, Lux casually moved it over and placed it squarely in James’s lap, covering the entirety of his thighs, crotch, and most of his torso. He suddenly found it very difficult to breathe, and realized that his arms were pinned to the sofa as well.

“Whatever adroit, nimble little comeback you were about to say,” whispered Lux in his ear, “It can wait, little guy. I’m your tutor and your parents are paying me to teach you trig. So we’re gonna talk about trig now. Think you can handle that?”

James looked up at Lux, suddenly feeling very much like a student looking up at his teacher. He wasn’t sure how much he enjoyed this power dynamic, but when his eyes met her deep blue orbs, any kind of protesting inclination at work inside him seemed abruptly quelled. She wasn’t quite smiling, but she wasn’t stern or irritated or angry either. She was simply the authority in the situation, telling him how it was going to be. She arched an inquiring eyebrow at him, indicating that she expected an answer.

“Um…sure, yeah, sounds…sounds good,” answered James. He felt odd — had he taken all that too far? Had he been having too much fun with her? Playing it too light with her? Was she actually still mad about him bullying her all those years before?

“Great!” chirped Lux brightly, instantly dispelling any anxious thoughts that were starting to trickle into James’s mind, “So, if I heard you right before, what you were trying to say is that you don’t remember how to define “sine.” Is that right?”

“Um, yeah…kinda didn’t pay super close attention in geometry freshman year,” admitted James, trying and failing to wiggle himself into some breathing room under Lux’s thigh. It felt like he was trapped under a gigantic log, and it was striking that he was actually trying hard to move, but that he couldn’t even budge from underneath her. “And it was so long ago, anyway.”

“Well no problem, I’ll try to jog your memory,” said Lux. “So in trigonometry, we often deal with ratios between the edges of a right triangle.” She looked down closely at James. “You do remember what a right triangle is, right?”

“I…uh…y-yeah,” panted James, “But…d-do you…do you mind, Lux?”

“Huh? Oh! Ahaha, I’m sorry James,” Lux laughed, moving her thigh back off his lap. “I totally forgot I had done that. You ok?”

“I’m…fine,” breathed James, wishing that he could somehow hide how much he was gasping for air now that he could actually breathe properly. Lux watched him, fascinated.

“Geez, I like, barely even…heh, nevermind,” she muttered to herself, smiling. “Anyway! So!” she said, louder. “Right triangles are…?”

“Uhh…they are…oh! I remember!” exclaimed James, sitting up a little straighter and feeling genuinely pleased with himself, “They’re triangles with right angles!”

“Exactly, good!” chuckled Lux, nodding. James realized that she was condescending to him, upon seeing how happy he had been with himself, and so he privately resolved not to give any more intellectual ground to her.

‘She may be my tutor,’ James thought to himself, almost smiling at his own resolve, ‘But she’s still younger than me. I’m not gonna let her boss me around anymore.’ James didn’t grasp why he was thinking this way, but the truth was that he was becoming more and more attracted to Lux by the second, as he recovered from his initial shock. And James was not generally one to be a submissive pursuer.

“So we have trigonometric functions that relate an angle of a right-angled triangle to ratios of two side lengths,” said Lux, pointing to a page in her textbook. “You’ll find the most basic of these here on page 23.”

“Oh…uh, ok,” said James, opening his own textbook and turning the pages. “So, um, you have the same textbook as me?”

“Heh, your parents told me which edition you were using,” said Lux with a little twinkle in her deep blue eyes. “And it so happened that it was the same edition I already had…back from when I took trig as a sophomore.”

“But…uh, a sophomore?” said James in puzzlement, feeling Lux’s huge thigh shift ever so slightly next to him. Even the slightest of shifts seem to radiate through his body. He suddenly noticed that she hadn’t done anything to prevent him from sitting squashed up next to her. In fact, her huge bulk actually compelled this position from his body. He was sitting on the sides of a crater that she had made, sloping straight downward into the immense singularity of her ass.

“A sophomore in high school, James,” said Lux gently, but with that same mischievous little twinkle lingering in her eyes.

“Oh…oh wow!” was all James could say. He felt immediate intellectual inadequacy, compounded on top of his physical inadequacy, but he managed to brush it off with a smile as he pursued the narrative that Lux had always been a big nerd…so of course she had taken trig as a sophomore.

“Heheh, you math kids,” chuckled James, shaking his head. “Always making the rest of us feel dumb.”

“A “math kid”…nice,” returned Lux, placing the palm of her hand directly down on top of page 23 as she raised an ironic eyebrow at him. The way that Lux’s bracelets jingled drew James’s eye to her hand, and he saw that it covered pretty much all of the page. Almost automatically, without even thinking about it, he felt his own eyes pivot back down to his own hand, on the same page, on the same textbook. His hand barely even covered half of it.

Lux had been about to continue her retort, but seeing James’s preoccupation, she made a point of bringing her hand over to point to a diagram of three different right triangles in his textbook. The proximity of her huge hand next to his small one was startling, and completely intended.

“So anyway,” continued Lux, pointing to the diagram, and brushing his hand with hers, “You see these three triangles here?”

“Um…yeah,” said James, swallowing audibly. She was just so huge next to him. He knew he was small compared to most people, but next to Lux — he just couldn’t get past it — he felt like a child. Once again, he resolved to reassert himself somehow.

“Yeah!” he repeated, a little louder. “Uh, that’s sine, cosine, and tangent — haha, yeah, it’s all coming back to me now.”

“Oh is it? That’s good,” said Lux warmly.

“Yeah! Yeah, like it’s “opposite over hypotenuse,” you know? That kind of stuff,” said James, feeling like he was really getting going now. He reminded himself to play it all cool, and to not get too carried away, but it was true that he was in fact remembering a lot more trigonometry than he had anticipated.

“Exactly!” replied Lux, bending herself to the side and forward a little, so that she could look down on him closer. In moving her body this way, she adjusted the crater her enormous ass was making in the sofa, and James found himself sliding down into it again. He felt the side of his right hip squish up against Lux’s lower torso as he slid down, and in the flurry of motion, he threw his knees up, accidentally closing his textbook.

“Ooops, sorry there, James,” giggled Lux. James was trying to get his bearings so that he could peel his face off Lux’s flesh. Again, he couldn’t believe how firm and strong she felt. This girl was morbidly obese! And yet, somehow, the firmness of her flesh, and how it barely seemed to give way at all, seemed to make sense — the way she was shaped wasn’t like a lot of other fat people he had seen. Somehow, she had managed to retain a semblance of an hourglass figure, which moved and swayed easily with every powerful movement she made. Unlike most other people he had seen who were her size, James had the immediate impression, not of ungainliness and ill health, but rather poise and strength.

“Haha, like I said before, I’ve been growing a lot recently,” persisted Lux, “And so sometimes I forget how big I am when I’m around other people.”

“It’s…no problem,” muttered James, finally managing to right himself and peel himself off her bulk. He tried to pull up his textbook with one hand, but finding it too heavy, reached down with his second hand. But Lux beat him to it, and as if by design, she pinched the textbook in between her thumb and forefinger and simply lifted it up in front of his face, showing off the ease with which she could lift it. James just sat there, staring dumbly at this obvious show of strength.

‘It’s just cause she’s bigger is all,’ he told himself, ‘More leverage or whatever…I ride horses! I…I’m active…I’m at least as strong as she is.’ James, usually a more sober estimator of situations, didn’t realize what was going on in his head. He was fixated and irrational precisely because of his growing attraction. It was self-preservation — he didn’t want to feel attracted to an entity so superior to him in every way.

“You were just impressing me with a perfectly-rendered explanation of the sine function,” laughed Lux, shaking the big textbook in his face as it dangled from her fingers.

“The…sine function?” James was lost in her effortless show of strength.

“Yeah!” exclaimed Lux. “Opposite angle over the hypotenuse angle! That’s how we calculate the sine function.”

“Oh…uh, right, yeah. Yeah, that’s…that’s right,” said James, feeling grateful that Lux finally put the textbook back down on the pillow covering his lap. His erection was nearly full-mast now…and why!? James didn’t know, and it was starting to make him nervous. He could feel his face getting red, and the more he noticed it, the hotter and redder it felt.

“Cosine is adjacent over hypotenuse,” said Lux, opening his textbook for him, turning back to page 23, and pointing at the diagrams, “And tangent is opposite over adjacent. See?”

“Uh, yeah,” said James weakly. As Lux pointed down into the page, even though it was an over-500-page textbook, it felt like she was pointing her big, strong finger straight down onto his erect cock.

“And now, of course, getting those three basic functions out of the way,” continued Lux, turning the pages in his lap and pointing over and over to a dizzying series of other, more complex diagrams, “The reciprocals of these functions are cosecant, secant, and cotangent, respectively. You see? So the cosecant of angle A here would be equal to one over the sine of A, the secant would be one over the cosine of A, and so on. Is this making sense?”

“S-sure it is,” replied James, in his best attempt at normalcy. He realized that, compared to Lux’s confident, slightly deepened intonation, his own voice sounded anemic and small…just like the rest of him.

“And, if we just go a little more in depth,” persisted Lux, turning still more pages and starting to grin, as she drummed her fingers down on the textbook’s diagrams, again directly over his cock, “We actually get to see these functions in action on an x-y axis, right? So a sine graph looks like a gently undulating curve here, ok? You see? It moves like this.”

At the word “this,” Lux started tracing the smooth curve of the sine function on the page, and James felt his loins surge in response to the cool, easy motion of her finger. Was this actually happening!? Did Lux know what she was doing?? With a sense of distinct trepidation, James turned his head slightly toward her and glanced up. She was staring straight at him, that same flirtatious grin on her face, as she continued tracing the curve in his lap. She knew what was going on…she knew what was underneath that textbook. She knew exactly what she was doing.

“And that’s just the sine curve, of course,” grinned Lux. “A tangent function goes all up in little wavy lines like these here.” She proceeded to run her finger up in slightly squiggly lines, teasing his cock through the textbook even more. “And that’s not even mentioning how weird a cosecant looks on an x-y axis — it’s a bunch of little upside down “u’s,” haha!” James could barely take it anymore as Lux traced them with her finger.

“But,” she concluded, finally halting the motion of her big fingers and putting her hand smack dab in the middle of the page, so that it completely dwarfed his own, “The real goal of ours is to get you ready to calculate inverse trigonometric function, ok? Like the arccotangent, arcsecant, and so on, with the ultimate end goal of having you able to perform power series representations, like, for instance, when the sine of x is equal to x minus x to the third over the factorial sign of three, plus x over the factorial sign of 5, and so on…you get the picture, right?”

James didn’t know what to say. He was so in over his head that he felt utterly ridiculous for having thought he had something to be proud of just a couple minutes before. He gaped up slightly at Lux, but then closed his mouth suddenly, not wanting to make it so obvious that he was in total awe of her intellect. The easy, casual way she had just described all those things…it wasn’t just for show. Lux knew all of this stuff like the back of her own hand. And she was only 18!? James quickly felt any shred of masculinity evaporating away. He had nothing on this girl…nothing! Except…maybe…

“James?” asked Lux amiably, bending forward slightly and engulfing his entire body in her shadow. “You ok? You have that “deer-in-the-headlights” look, haha.”

“I’m…good! Yeah, I’m good!” he replied, blinking a few times and shaking his head as he stared forward. A sudden idea tore beautifully through his brain, through his mouth, and into reality. “I just didn’t realize that my math tutor was gonna be trying this hard to impress me.”

“Oh I think I’ve already impressed you enough, James,” Lux replied instantly, and once she lifted her huge fat thigh and dropped it down straight in James’s lap. This time, though, there was noticeable attitude to the gesture, and James quickly felt the big bulk of her thigh squeezing his cock into his own thin little legs, and pressing all the air out of his lungs. The ease and speed of her movement, combined with the effortless pace of her retorting reply, was more than enough to take the wind out of James’s sails. For a second there, he had been ahead of her — now he was back down beneath her, and gasping for air.

“But, now that we’re on the subject, you know what would really impress me?” asked Lux, clearly enjoying the open-mouthed look of surprise on James’s face as he tried to breathe under her fat thigh, “If you put your money where your little mouth is and beat me in that strength contest we were chatting about earlier. I don’t think you have a chance in the world, but if you’re gonna flirt with me like you just did, you’d better be able to hold your own. It’s a bad idea, you know, teasing someone who could squash you like a little bug.”

James was moving his mouth like a fish out of water; clearly, he was trying to say something, but no sound was coming out. Lux playfully bent her head down, cocking it to the side as she brought a hand to her ear, miming an effort to hear him.

“Huh?” she teased, “What was that James? I couldn’t quite hear you there. Are you trying to say something? It seems like you are, since you’re moving your mouth, but I’m not really catching anything.”

For several more agonizing seconds, Lux just sat there, her gigantic fat thigh pressing down into James’s lap and torso, utterly winding him. The silence was palpable — all James had to do was speak, but Lux’s thigh was pressed so firmly into his diaphragm that he literally couldn’t make a sound. And he couldn’t breathe either. He felt himself start to panic, but he had as much power over his pinned limbs as he did over his ability to breathe. There wasn’t any question now that if Lux just decided to sit there like that, he would eventually pass out.

“Oh…oh! Haha, I see what’s wrong!” she laughed after the color was fully drained out of his face. “You can’t talk because my big, fat, strong leg is crushing your small, skinny, weak little body underneath it! That’s what’s going on! Haha, ok James, sorry, that’s totally my fault — here you go.”

She lifted her leg off and for a few moments James didn’t even care about the optics of the situation as he gasped for air; he was in survival mode at that point. Lux put her hands in her lap, in a parody of a pleased little girl enjoying something, as she watched him recovering with a broad, delighted grin. But as James regained his bearings, his mind was already working through how he was going to respond.

“Th-that…that wasn’t fair,” he breathed, shaking his head and smiling despite his internal alarm and embarrassment. “You…you caught me by surprise there again, Lux. I…I didn’t have time to respond.”

“Haha, so you’re using that excuse again, are you?” chuckled Lux. “Well let’s settle this the easy way, why don’t we?”

Lux immediately lifted her gargantuan fat bulk up off the sofa, and as she did, James felt his whole body adjust to her motion as the sofa itself seemed to sigh out in desperate relief. James wasn’t really noticing that, however — he was much more focused on the powerful twin planets of fat, fleshy ass that were jiggling and quivering in front of his face. It was a sight he was treated to only for an instant, because Lux was turning around and putting her hands on her hips challengingly.

“Well come on, big man,” she laughed. “Let’s wrestle! No tricks, no surprises — let’s see whatcha got!”

James felt himself getting down off the sofa; he had intended to keep the flirty smile on his face, but it had fallen off a bit. Standing up, he was eye-level with the huge, heavy weight of Lux’s enormous breasts…the top of his head hardly even came up to her shoulders. And of course, even more than their blatant height difference, was their difference in size. James had no doubt that Lux was right — he was smaller than a single one of her colossal legs.

“Heheh, o-ok!” he managed to chuckle, beginning to circle her. “But just, uh…haha, yeah…don’t take this the wrong way, Lux, but, um…I’m not gonna go easy on you.”

“Oooooh wow, this is intimidating!” she mocked, following him with her eyes.

Suddenly, James realized that he had to somehow catch her unawares — that was his only shot. He darted forward and wrapped his arms around her left leg. He quickly realized that his arms didn’t even go all the way around her leg, even though they were at full stretch. He also realized that Lux was laughing. The ripples of mirth went through the heavy, firm fat on her thigh — it wasn’t just Lux laughing at him. It was her whole body that was laughing.

Lux suddenly pivoted her thigh back, taking James’s entire body with it, and then, in one swift motion, she dropped him down to the carpeted floor, on his back. He didn’t have any time to get up because, almost as soon as he was on the floor, Lux had sat on him, her titanic ass cheeks crushing and squeezing down on his legs. She threw her arms up in the air, the bracelets jingling in victory.

“Yesss, pinned!” she laughed out into the air. James tried to move, but Lux suddenly bent forward with her upper body, utterly squashing the rest of his body under her hot, heavy weight. Her mammoth mammaries were squished up in his face, completely blotting out the daylight, and all around him, James felt Lux’s fat, firm, strong body expanding and descending around him. As her weight crushed him, rendering all movement impossible, he could actually feel her fat settling around him, in a steady, inexorable, inevitable mission to erase all evidence of him from the room.

“Mmmmmmphhhhh!!” he cried, totally abandoning any pretense of masculinity or power, as he tried in vain to thrash or flail his body out from under her. But he may as well have been trying to move out from under a car…except instead of crushing metal, it was the steadily squeezing, powerful squish of warm, sweet-smelling human flesh.

“Uh I’m sorry James, what was that?” he heard Lux ask, through the suffocating volume of her breasts. “I couldn’t quite catch what you were saying just now.”

‘She’s crazy!!’ James thought with a desperate fear. He was losing air…suffocating…dying underneath her! And she was laughing at him!?

“Mmmmmrrrrrrrrrgghhhhh!!” he tried to scream, still louder, with the same pitiful, muffled result.

“Huh, I could’ve sworn I heard you say something,” Lux’s voice said, traveling through the rippling fat of her fleshy breasts to his ears. “But I still can’t understand what it is you’re trying to say.”

James started to see white bulbs popping in front of his eyes. This was it — it was going to happen…he was going to pass out.

“Heheheahahahahahaha!!” Lux’s plush, firm fat, already jiggly enough, started jiggling harder still. She was really laughing now, a complete, full-throated laugh that mocked his weakness, his tininess, as her huge body drove him down, down, down, into unconsciousness.

And then suddenly his mouth and face were free again — Lux was still sitting on him, but she had eased up on his upper body, removing her breasts from his face. He was gasping at the air, but Lux didn’t seem to change her behavior. Instead, she just laughed harder still, its un-muffled music humiliatingly resounding in his ears.

“Hahahaha — a little out of breath there, James?” she mocked, shaking her big breasts down at him, the weapons that had nearly made him pass out down. “I think you’re overmatched, plain and simple.”

James just shook his head. He wasn’t disagreeing with her — at the moment, it was all he could do to respond.

“No?” asked Lux immediately, her eyebrow going up. “You don’t think so?” She abruptly climbed off him, but stayed on her knees, brandishing her huge arms in an implication of attack.

“Come at me, little guy!” she goaded, indicating with her big, raised hands. “Come on James — that first round was pathetic. Show me what you really got!”


Chapter End Notes:

The complete 9-chapter story is available on my SubscribeStar.  Join here for full access to this story, and many more: https://subscribestar.adult/joycejulep