- Text Size +

As Kayla Kirk was walking through the countryside her massive 120-foot form was easily seen across the prairies for up to 18 miles around.  The ground just shook and trembled with each step she took.  Anthony was researching as he sat there on her left shoulder.  Anthony was researching Jennifer, on what was going on with her.  He tried to find info about her on the web, but there was nothing at all.  She had a Facebook account but there was only 1 picture of her,  her current picture.   Anthony had also called a couple of friends who would have known her better than he has but they all had passed the same info.  No one knew or had ever met any of Jennifer's family members, and no one has been to her place ever.  Anthony wondered why that was.  He also began to wonder how and why Jennifer has so much persuasive control over people.  He wondered just how she had power over Kayla his girlfriend.  He had this feeling inside that Jennifer had a secret and it was not good at all.


   Rick was enjoying the ride up on Kayla's right shoulder, deep down he was so happy to be away from Jennifer Holt.  He sat back and he took in the view.  Rick looked up at the right side of Kayla's neck and face and he quietly said to himself, 


  "Oh Kayla, you have so much power, you are a giant and Jennifer is such a cruel bitch and you can end her."


   Rick then heard his cell go off and he took it from his pocket, it was Jennifer.  He shook his head and bit his lips in anger, and he answered it.


  He said, "Hey Jennifer, how's it going?"


  Jennifer replied, "So Rick, do you know how to follow directions, do you know what it means to follow directions, do you?  Did you not understand what Sarah Cannady told you to do and what to tell Kayla to do?  So tell me why Kayla is not heading towards Coaldon, cause you are heading in anouther direction.  Now explain to me why that giant blonde giant girl is going elsewhere.  You see Rick I can track you by your phone so explain to me now?"


  Rick was shocked, that Jennifer had his cell set up like that, he had turned off the GPS and the location. 


  He replied, "Jennifer, you mentioned that you wanted to get rid of everyone you don't like right?  Well, there is Max Richards, that Christain guy you don't like.  Well, he lives in the area and I decided to help you out with getting rid of him.  I told Kayla to crush him like a bug and she said she will.  So I am sorry I decided to think for myself."


  Jennifer replied, "I am glad you are doing the right thing.  Good on you to go after Max, I almost forgot about him.  I am glad that you know where he lives, tell Kayla to show no mercy.  All those who have spoken against me and all those I do not like will meet their end today.  Now no more doing what you want cause I will get Sarah Cannady to end you and to end Kayla too.   You have one hour, to get Max.  Now video Kayla as she crushes him and sends it to me.  Rick if I do not get a video I am going to get Sarah Cannady to crush you and Kayla's boyfriend and you and end Kayla. Do you understand!!  From now on do exactly as I say."


  Jennifer hung up and Rick put his cell away, he was so angry he wanted to scream. 


  Kayla then said, "So Rick, that was Jennifer right.  Well to let you know, you do not know where Max lives and I do.  I will not let you know where he lives and I will not crush him like a bug."


  Rick replied, "I don't want you to Kayla.  I had to be convincing to Jennifer.  I know that Max lives about 19 miles west of here.  Jennifer has no idea where he is and I wanted to make it look like we are still doing as she said."


  Kayla replied, "No Rick.  You are doing as she said, I am not.  I am heading to find Lindsey and my boyfriend Anthony knows where Matthew's place is.  We are almost there he said anouther 10 miles to go."


  Rick then said, "Jennifer told me to tell you that once Max is found, she wants me to video you crushing him like a bug and send it to her.  She said that if we don't do it within an hour she will have Sarah Cannady come after us.  She said that Sarah will crush both me and Anthony and end you, she was quite upset."


  Kayla replied, "Oh gosh.  She has gone mad.  We need to put distance between her and us, we need to get away."


  Just then Anthony replied, "Wait hold on.  I have an idea, it will take me a good 20 minutes to do.  Since Matthew and I are friends, he has a desktop computer at his place.  I can use his computer to link to mine, and using the link I can do a fake video about Max getting crushed.  Look there is his place."


  Kayla headed towards Matthew's place and in a few seconds, she was there.  She lowered both Rick and Anthony down, and Anthony went into the house and Rick followed him.  Inside Anthony turned on the computer and began working on it, he set up a link to his computer.  


  Anthony then said, "Rick go out and tell Kayla to pretend to crush something like a person under her foot and videotape it down and then bring your phone back to me."


  Rick went out and told Kayla, and Kayla did as he had suggested, and he went back inside and Anthony hooked his cell to the computer and downloaded the video.  He told Rick that the editing to make it look so real would take at least 20 minutes.  Rick then headed into the kitchen and he took a soda from the fridge.  He got a text, it was from Tom Walters a man that Kayla was looking for, the text read, please call me.  So Rick called Tom and Tom answered.


  Rick spoke, "Hey Tom, what's going on?"

  Tom replied, "I am hiding.  I thought I was a goner when  Kayla Kirk was calling my name to find me.  I saw Jennifer on her shoulder and you. So why is Kayla wanting to crush me and what sick thing are you guys doing.?"


  Rick replied, "Hey Tom, listen.  I am not with Jennifer, I got away from her.  She is with Sarah Cannady and I am with Kayla."


  Tom replied, "Oh gosh you are still with Kayla, she wanted to crush me."


  Rick replied, "No, she does not.  She saved Brian Landing, he is in her pocket, I think he fell asleep.  Kayla turned on Jennifer, but she is too scared to do something about it.  Kayla won't crush you, Tom, she will help you.  Where are you hiding?"


  Tom replied, "I am quite close to you since you are with Kayla. When Kayla was in Wellington, as she brushed up against that apartment building with her bum, well I decided to hide so when her bum was against the building I made a run for it and I squeezed between her voluptuous bum cheeks."


  Rick replied, "Oh gosh, you are between Kayla's bum cheeks?  You have been in there since."


  Tom replied,  "Yes I have and oh gosh each time Kayla takes a step her bum cheeks just jiggle and when she walks I feel it.  I don't want to fall.  See if you can get her to lie down even for a few minutes so I can try to get out and please don't tell her, please."


  Rick replied, "I won't."


  Rick then hung up, he had to get Tom out of there fast.  He knew that Kayla would not want to lie down for a rest cause of what is happening.  Rick then went outside and as he did he saw that Kayla was standing there with her back to the house and she was looking around.  Rick looked up at Kayla's massive backside and he saw her jiggly bum in her skin-tight red spandex.


    Kayla Kirk in her tight red spandex.


  Kayla then with both hands grabbed the belt area of her red spandex and pulled up her spandex as she did her bum cheeks and thighs jiggled and the spandex went deeper into her massive bum cleavage.  As Kayla did this she let a fart rip and it was loud, it lasted a good 2 seconds.  It sounded like a rolling crash of thunder and from the sound, it was easily heard up to 5 miles away. 


  Rick shouted, "NO, NO."


  Kayla heard him to her his shout was faint and high pitched.  She turned and looking down she saw him standing there.  


  "What is it Rick?" thundered Kayla's voice.


  Rick replied, "OH, it's NOTING, I JUST FELT LIKE SHOUTING SOMEThING."


  Anthony came out and looking up said loudly,  "ANOUTHER 10 MINUTES KAYLA THEN RICK CAN SEND SEND THE VIDEO TO JENNIFER."


  Kayla replied, "Good.  Then Jennifer will leave us alone.  Once that is done then  Rick, you must get rid of your phone since Jennifer can track you with it.  If not then I will leave you behind."


  Rick nodded and Anthony went back inside.


  Rick shouted up, "HEY KAYLA, SINCE ITS GOING TO BE A GOOD 10 MINUTES YOU SHOULD LIE DOWN FOR A REST."


  Kayla replied, "I think I will, for a few minutes."


  She then looked down and saw that Brian Landing was awake and she grabbed him with her right thumb and forefinger and she lowered him to the ground Brian ran away up against the side of the house and Kayla then laid down on her side.  


  Jennifer looking at her cell got her location of Rick.  She had called a friend of hers to check the location of where Max lived and she found out that Rick lied to her.  Jennifer's long hair was blowing in the wind and she was holding onto Sarah Cannady's clothing.


  Sarah Cannady was now running through the countryside towards the location of Rick.  Jennifer was on her left shoulder holding on.  Now since Sarah Cannady was 250 feet tall, her running speed was 441 mph and she was covering 7.3 miles a minute.  Now as Sarah was running her massive weight of 9642 tons just shook the ground around her for a radius of 3 miles. 


  Jennifer shouted, "YOU ARE ALL DEAD, YOU ARE ALL DEAD.  SARAH CANNADY WILL CRUSH YOU ALL AND END YOU ALL.  GO SARAH CANNADY GO SARAH CANNADY."