- Text Size +

Lindsey came out and she went up onto Megan Lloyd's right bum cheek holding her boyfriend Matthew, and she put Matthew onto her left shoulder. Lindsey walked a few feet and she was now standing there on Megan's right bum cheek. Lindsey looked across Megan's 168 feet wide bum, she then looked down at Megan's massive thighs. Lindsey then looked up Megan's back to her head, and as she did Megan turned her head to the side and out of the corner of her right eye Megan saw Lindsey standing there on her right bum cheek.


   Megan spoke, "Hey Lindsey, are you having fun?"


   Lindsey replied, "Yes Megan I am."


  Megan replied, "Come up here to my shoulder, I would like to get up."


  Lindsey then ran up Megan's back to her right shoulder and as she got there Megan got up and as Megan got up Lindsey moved forwards. Megan stood up and looked around, and Lindsey was standing there on her right shoulder. Matthew as he was sitting there on Lindsey's left shoulder, he looked up at the right side of Megan's head and neck and he was still in awe of her massive size. Matthew then got a text from a friend of his Thadeus. He read the text and told Lindsey.


 Matthew said, "Hey, Lindsey, I just got a text from Thadeus, and he has told me that the other girls, Kayla, Sarah, and Shaylin have all returned to normal size, but that now something new is happening in Calridge."


  Lindsey replied, "Wow, so that only Megan and I are the only Giants."


  Megan heard what Lindsey said, "What's happening."


  Lindsey then told Megan what had happened, that the other girls have all returned to normal size, and that something new is happening in Calridge. Megan then began to head towards Calridge and as she did Lindsey sat down on her right shoulder. Matthew then texted his friend Thadeus asking him what was happening in Calridge, and what this new thing was. Matthew took in the view at the height he was at, seeing the country from that height was sure something.  


  Lindsey spoke, "I am wondering if Jennifer got her powers back and she is tormenting the other girls and everyone else."


  Megan replied, "If that has happened, I will deal with that witch once and for all. She won't be able to affect me."


  Matthew's cell beeped several times as several text messages came through Matthew spoke loudly, "I AM GETTING SEVERAL MESSAGES. LET ME READ THEM."


  Matthew read 3 long text messages and he also watched two short videos that his friend Thadeus had sent. He then told Lindsey what was in the text messages. He told Lindsey about the new threat that was happening in the city of Calridge.


 Matthew speaking loudly said, "THADEUS SAYS THAT JENNIFERS FOLLOWERS HAVE TAKEN OVER THAT TALL OFFICE BUILDING IN CALRIDGE. THEY ARE HOLDING AT LEAST 100 PEOPLE, AND HOSTAGES, THEY ARE PROTESTING. HE SAYS THAT JENNIFER HAS AT LEAST 200 FOLLOWERS AND ALL ARE ARMED WITH MACHINE GUNS. THE POLICE HAVE SURROUNDED THE OFFICE TOWER AND JENNIFER IS WITH THEM. THADEUS SAYS THAT HE IS AMONG THE HOSTAGES AND HE IS IN A SECLUDED AREA SO HE CAN SEND A MESSAGE. LOOKS LIKE JENNIFER IS PISSED OFF BIG TIME AT YOU MEGAN. OK I HAVE JUST WATCHED A VIDEO AND THE SOUND WAS NOT THAT GOOD BUT IT SEEMS LIKE JENNIFER IS GOING TO BE THROWING PEOPLE OFF THE TOP FLOOR UNTIL HER POWERS ARE RETURNED. THAT'S ALL THAT I AM GETTING."


 Megan replied, "That Jennifer Holt, now is she blaming me for losing her powers."


  Matthew checking the messages replied, "YES SHE IS. SHE HAS ORDERED HER DEMON FOLLOWERS TO TAKE YOU DOWN."


  Lindsey replied, "Well now, that's not going to happen. They will not stand a chance against Megan."


  Megan replied, "So how tall is this Office tower?"


  Matthew replied, "ITS 15 FLOORS. IT'S THE ONE THAT IS CLOSE TO THE OUTSKIRTS OF THE CITY, IT'S ABOUT 4 BLOCKS IN."


  Megan Lloyd then increased her walking speed and as she did Lindsey felt it and so did Matthew as the air current increased and Matthew held onto Lindsey's hair. Matthew looking out ahead was able to see the city of Calridge in the distance. As Megan Lloyd was walking the ground around her just shooked and trembled with each step she took.


  At the office tower on the top floor, a large board room that had a secondary board room next to it with a large speaking corner and the side walls that can open to allow the two large rooms to be one room had the 100 hostages sitting on the floor all up against the walls. Jennifer walked in, her long blonde hair in a ponytail and she walked up to the large bay window. 5 large bay windows were looking out across the city, and she looked out and down. She then turned and looked across the two large rooms and the speaker's corner a raised area of about two steps where 5 of her men stood with their guns aimed. Walking up and down the center of the rooms were 15 men all armed with machine guns and armed with a machete. Jennifer looked up and down both sides of the room and made a motion with her hands for her men to bring one of the hostages before her. One of the men pointed to a young man who got up and he went and stood before Jennifer.


  Jennifer spoke, "So man, what is your name?"


  The young man replied, "My name is Kenneth."


  Jennifer smiled and said, "So Kenneth, I am going to give you a choice. That nice girl that you were sitting next to is your girlfriend, right?"


  Kenneth nodded and Jennnifer continued.  "So Kenneth, these are the two choices I am going to give you. I will make you feel horrible pain, you see I lost most of my powers but some have been returned to me, let me demonstrate." 


  Jennifer reached out her right hand and curled her fingers and Kenneth grabbed his mouth as he let out a loud moan holding his mouth. He took a few steps back and he was shaking and holding his mouth moaning. The pain went away.


 Jennifer spoke, "You see, I still have powers and what you felt Kenneth was at least 10 of your teeth being abscessed real bad, now that would hurt. You see with demon power even if you went to the dentist, they can't help you. Only I can. Now, Kenneth, I want you to prove your loyalty to me."


Jennifer then made a motion with her left and Kenneth's girlfriend flew from the wall through the room next to Kenneth and she was hovering there with her toes a few inches above the ground with her arms to her side. Kenneth with an angry look spoke loudly.


 "LET HER GO NOW!!! SHE HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING TO YOU."


  Jennifer made a motion and as she did Kenneth grabbed his mouth he moaned in pain as he took a few steps back.


 Jennifer said, "What is your name girl."


  The young girl replied, "My name is Julie, and you won't get away with this."


  Julie with her arms to her side with her toes still a few inches above the floor slowly turned so that she was now at a 40-degree angle. Julie screamed as Jennifer's power was holding her there and Kenneth had fallen to the floor shaking in pain holding his mouth.


  Jennifer spoke loudly, "KENNETH, ALL OF YOUR TEETH FEEL LIKE THEY ARE SEVERELY ABSCESSED. NOW YOU WANT THAT PAIN GONE, THEN I WANT YOU WITH YOUR FISTS TO BEAT JULIE'S HEAD TO A PULP, NOW DO IT."


 Kenneth moaned as he got up and in pain shouted, "GO TO HELL BITCH GO TO HELL."


 Jenifer replied, "I don't have to, here let me do it for you."


  Kenneth felt it like some force took over his body and he was lifted off the ground a few inches he felt like some energy took hold of his arms and hands and the next thing he saw was that his hands went into a fist. He then saw that both his fists were punching Julie in the face so hard that Julie's head was bobbling back and forth and side to side and blood was being thrown across the room. Kenneth screamed and as he did his fists were now punching Julie even harder and he was feeling Julie's head as his fists were punching Julie. Julie was now unconscious and Kenneth's fists were still punching her then he flew back a few feet and the energy that took hold of his arms and hand was gone. Julie was hovering there at a 40-degree angle with blood dripping from her face which was a bloody mess. Jennifer then just flicked her left fore and middle finger and Julie flew through the room against a wall she hit the wall with a thud and fell to the floor. Jennifer made a motion and Kenneth's pain was gone and he was lowered to the floor breathing heavily. All of Jennifer's men bowed and in unison spoke loudly.


  "JENNIFER HOLT, IS POWERFUL. WHO CAN STAND UP TO JENNIFER HOLT."


  Then a young girl shouted, "MEGAN LLOYD WILL STOP YOU, SHE WILL. I HOPE YOU END UP BETWEEN HER BUM CHEEKS LIKE LAST TIME AND YOU DIE."


  Jennifer, then made a motion with her right hand and the little girl flew up into the air she flew up and hit the ceiling and then she fell to the floor hard. Then she was thrown through the air away from Jennifer against the far wall. Her dad wanted to charge at Jennifer when one of Jennifer's men hit him with his machine gun knocking him to the floor.  


  Jennifer spoke, "Kenneth. I have removed the pain of your abscessed teeth. Now, this is what you are going to do. My man here will show you a picture of a girl I want you to kill, her and her older sister. You will go to their house here in Calridge and you will do it. This is just the beginning for you Kenneth."


  Just then a massive thunderous voice was heard behind Jennifer, it was the voice of Megan Lloyd.


  "JENNIFER HOLT. I AM COMING TO GET YOU."


  When Megan spoke loudly, her thunderous voice was heard across Calridge and beyond. The large bay windows behind Jennifer just rattled and the floor under her feet vibrated at each word spoken by Megan Lloyd. Then the floor under her feet moved as the ground began to tremble and the entire building began to tremble Jennifer turned and looking out the large bay window saw Megan Lloyd approaching the city. The building was now shaking with each step Megan was taking. The hostages were all looking out and as they did they saw a part of Megan Lloyd. Jennifer stood there on the 15th floor looking up at the towering Megan Lloyd as she was now entering Calridge.


  Down below in the streets with the ground shaking across most of the city cars and people were making their way away from Megan. The Office tower was swaying and shaking from Megan's weight Megan stopped and she took one more step and the entire area shook. Jennifer looked up from the bay window.  The shaking of the ground stopped and Megan was standing outside the office tower.  Megan just towered over the office tower and Jennifer stood there looking up Megan's massive front.  Down below in the streets people were running away from Megan as fast as they could.  To Megan as she looked down the tiny people in the streets looked like small bugs running away from her.  Jennifer then screamed and she ran back as Megan reached down with her right hand. Megan grabbed the office tower with her right hand wrapping her fingers around most of the building she made a twist and the entire building shook like as if there was an earthquake.


  Megan Lloyd tore the building from its foundation and as she did the building was torn from its foundation and Megan lifted the building up to her face. As Megan lifted the building up to her face everyone on the top floor felt like being in a really fast elevator. The rest of the building had been evacuated. Megan lifted the building to her face and then looked in through the 5 large bay windows as she did her right eye at least 8 feet in height and 10 feet wide looked in at everyone. Megan looked around at the hostages and the armed men. Jennifer screamed as she looked into Megan's large right eye.


  Megan spoke, "Jennifer Holt. There you are you bitch.  I will not let you hurt anyone."


  Now as Megan spoke her thunderous voice shook the building and then she moved the building away from her eye Megan turned and she headed out of Calridge which to her was only a couple of steps. Megan then headed away from the city holding the Office tower in her right hand.