- Text Size +

Kayla stood there in Wellington holding Jerry Landing between her right thumb and forefinger and Jerry was struggling there.  Jennifer looked down and saw Jerry and she laughed. 

 Jennifer shouted, "CRUSH HIM OR RIP HIM IN HALF NOW."



  Kayla replied, "For now I will put him in my small pocket, he won't get away.  Shouldn't you put him on trial first, make him suffer."



  Jennifer replied, "ALRIGHT I WILL GO ALONG WITH DOING IT YOUR WAY FOR NOW.  SO NOW KAYLA, LET'S LEAVE THIS CITY AND HEAD TOWARDS COALDON.  THERE ARE 4 PEOPLE THERE THAT I WANT TO GET RID OF AND YOU ARE GOING TO HELP ME SO LET'S MOVE OUT." 



  Kayla then headed across the city and as she did her 120-foot form was easily seen by everyone across the city.  Kayla as she left Wellington she increased her walking speed and as she did she looked down at Jerry Landing there in her small pocket just above her left breast.  The pocket was small but big enough to hold Jerry.  The top of the pocket came up to Jerry's shoulders so as he looked out all that was seen was his head.  Kayla Kirk left Wellington and she was now heading across the countryside on her way to Coalton.


   The city of Coaldon was a bigger city with a population of around 145 000 with 8 tall buildings scattered through the city the tallest being 22 stories tall.  As Kayla was walking through the countryside her massive 120-foot form was easily seen for up to 16 miles across the prairies of the south.   Rick just took in the view, he was happy being there on Kayla's right shoulder.   Rick every so often would look up at the right side of Kayla's face, he liked her a lot.  Deep down he was afraid of Jennifer cause of the influencing power she held.  Rick wanted to get away from her but he was too scared.  He was hoping that with Jennifer abusing Kayla with her words that Kayla would have enough and get rid of Jennifer. 


  Rick looked around and off to Kayla's right he saw something large moving in the distance, it was quite large and he pointed and as he did Jennifer saw the large object and she shouted.


  Kayla replied, "Yes Jennifer I see it, I'll head that way now."


   Kayla headed towards the large object, she knew the area as did both Jennifer and Rick.  There should be nothing large in that area as it is all farmland and only some trees, no tall buildings or mounds or hills in that area.  As Kayla got closer she saw that it was a person, it was anouther giant a giant girl sitting on the ground with her back turned towards them.  Kayla slowed down and she slowly began to approach.


  Jennifer said, "OH GOSH, ITS ANOUTHER GIANT."


  Rick replied, "She looks big, wait, I think I know who that is, oh gosh no, no it can't be."


  Kayla spoke, "Hello."


  The giant girl sitting on the ground lifted her head and she stood up as she did Kayla stopped and took a few steps back as she watched the giant girl stand up.  This giant girl stood up and as she did Kayla looked up as did Anthony, Rick and Jennifer.  The giant girl turned around and face Kayla.  This giant girl was much bigger than Kayla, the top of  Kayla's head barely reached her crotch.   


  Jennifer looking up shouted, "SARAH CANNADY, OH GOSH ITS YOU.  THIS IS MY DAY, TRULY MY DAY."



   Name:             Sarah Cannady.

   Age:                 20

   Height:             250 feet.  __________ 76 meters 20 cm

   Weight:            9642 tons.


 Sarah Cannady stood there, she was 250 feet tall.  She had on a black small short lace dress and her legs were bare.  Sarah took a step toward Kayla and she squatted down to be at eye level with her.  Sarah looked at Kayla and she noticed the three people there on her right and left shoulders. 


  Kayla then said, "Hi. I am Kayla Kirk and this guy here on my left shoulder is my boyfriend Anthony and these two on my right are Rick and Jennifer." 
  Sarah smiled and said, "I'm Sarah Cannady.  How big are you?  I'm 250 feet in height.  Hey,  Jennifer Holt, wow it's you."


  Kayla replied, "I'm 120 feet."


  Jennifer now standing shouted, "SARAH, SARAH, I'M COMING OVER TO YOU ALRIGHT." 


  Sarah heard her and Sarah reached out her right-hand palm up towards Kayla.  Kayla looked down at Sarah's palm which was 14 feet wide.


  Jennifer shouted, "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU STARING AT YOU IDIOT.  PUT ME IN HER PALM YOU BRAINLESS FOOL. HECK." 

 
  Kayla had enough but she figured that Jennifer and Jennifer were most likely good friends.  She gently grabbed Jennifer and she put Jennifer onto Sarah's right fingers Jennifer took a few steps, and she turned and shouted, 

 "RICK NOW YOU ARE IN CHARGE OF KAYLA.  YOU WILL COMMAND HER.  KAYLA NOW YOU LISTEN TO RICK AND DO AS HE SAYS.  HE IS IN CHARGE AND SO YOU WILL CARRY OUT HIS ORDERS AS IF THEY ARE MINE UNDERSTAND."


  Kayla nodded and Sarah stood up as she did Jennifer ran into her palm and Sarah lifted her hand to her face and she smiled at Jennifer.

  Rick then said, "KAYLA BACK UP A FEW FEET NOW DO IT." 


  Kayla backed up a few steps, and she watched as Sarah moved her right hand to her left shoulder and she saw Jennifer run onto Sarah's left shoulder.  She could tell that Jennifer was saying something to her cause Sarah was nodding her head and she was looking right at her.  Kayla was wondering what Jennifer was saying to her cause Sarah did not have a pleasant look on her face.   Just then Sarah took a few steps toward Kayla and bent down a bit she reached out her right hand towards Kayla and she stopped.


  Sarah then moved her right hand forwards and she grabbed Kayla with her right hand.  Sarah's fingers went around Kayla's back the tips went past her back bone a few feet and Sarah's thumb went across Kayla's chest under her left breast.  Sarah's thumb went almost to the middle of Kayla's chest.  Kayla sure felt Sarah's grip and she grabbed Sarah's giant thumb and she tried to push it away.  Sarah then increased her grip and Kayla sure felt it the grip was quite strong.  Sarah then lifted Kayla into the air and Kayla felt her feet lift off the ground Sarah straightened up and she lifted Kayla into the air.


 It was hard for Kayla to breathe as Sarah held her there and Kayla hit Sarah's arm and hand hard but to no effect.  Anthony was now standing as was right.  Kayla looked into Sarah's face and she then looked at Jennifer standing there on Sarah's left shoulder.  Kayla was now struggling to breathe as Sarah increased the pressure of her grip.


  Jennifer shouted, "SARAH CANNADY ALWAYS LISTENS TO ME, AND SHE IS A LOYAL FRIEND.  I TOLD HER HOW I HAD TO REPEAT MYSELF TO YOU KAYLA AND NOW YOU WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR DISOBEDIENCE.  SARAH CANNADY CAN END YOUR LIFE RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW.  SHE IS A GIANT AND YOUR LIFE IS IN HER HAND."  


 Sarah then lifted Kayla higher into the air and Kayla began to kick with both feet as she wanted to kick Sarah but she could not.


  Jennifer then shouted, "I WILL GRANT YOU MERCY ONLY BECAUSE I CAN STILL USE YOU.  DISOBEY ME AGAIN AND YOU WILL BE NO MORE."


  Sarah then lowered Kayla and she let Kayla go as Kayla took a few steps back and she coughed a few times taking a few deep breaths.  Kayla was filled with anger as she looked up at the 250-foot giant girl.


  Sarah then said, "Kayla you head to Coaldon and Jennifer and I are heading to Calridge.  I will help Jennifer get rid of all those she does not like.  Now do it.  Rick,  Jennifer told me that she will contact you every so often to get an update now move out."


  Kayla turned and she headed in the direction of Coaldon and Sarah Cannady with Jennifer on her left shoulder headed off towards the city of Calridge. 
  Kayla then grabbed Rick with her left thumb and fore finger and she brought him before her face and angrily looked at him.


  Kayla spoke and as she did her thunderous voice hit right, "Don't you dare even try to get to your phone to call that bitch or I will crush you here right now you sick idiot.  I thought Jennifer was a good person but she is crazy, psychotic.  I should have gotten rid of her and you at the first sign of craziness.  I will never listen to her again but now she has Sarah on her side."


  Rick shouted, "KAYLA BELIEVE ME, I AM TERRIFIED OF JENNIFER AND SO IS EVERYONE WHO KNOWS HER.  I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS BUT SHE CAN CONTROL ANYONE, AND GET THEM TO DO WHAT SHE WANTS.  I ONCE TRIED TO LEAVE HER AND I SUFFERED FOR IT.  I WANT TO BE RID OF HER BUT GO ALONG WITH HER CAUSE IF I DO THEM SHE LEAVES ME ALONE.  YOU NEED TO DO THE SAME TOO."


  Anthony hearing all this replied, "Kayla, Rick has a point."


  Kayla replied, "Does Jennifer want to get rid of all those she does not like, is she planning to kill them all?"


  Rick replied, "Yes she is.  When I met you she only wanted to make them suffer, scare them then later while on your shoulder she revealed her true plans to kill everyone she does not like.  With a giant on her side now she can do it."


  Kayla replied, "With Sarah on her side, she is now unstoppable.  I doubt that anyone can go against a 250-foot-tall giant girl.  Oh gosh, Jennifer will be unstoppable.  Give Anthony the names of the people she is after and he can call them and tell them to hide.  I won't tell Jennifer if she does ask."


  Rick then shouted the names to Anthony.


  Anthony then said, "Kayla, what if you teamed up with Lindsey, and you both took on Sarah Cannady.  Sure she may be super strong but you both could take her on."


  Kayla replied, "It could work as long as there are no more giants that will be loyal to her.  Now, where would Lindsey be at."


  Anthony replied, "Most likely at Matthew Pollock's place, I know where it is.  It's about 23 miles southeast from here that way."  


  Kayla then put him right back onto her right shoulder and said, "Hold on everyone."


  Kayla then headed southeast to find Lindsey.


  Meanwhile 400 miles away heading Northeast was Megan Lloyd.  The ground just shook and trembled as Megan Lloyd was walking.  The trembling was felt up to 8 miles as she was walking.  Lindsey Horvath was sitting up on Megan's left shoulder and even though she was an 80-foot giant she looked so small there next to Megan's head.