- Text Size +

As Kayla neared the city of Wellington she was easily seen when she was several miles out especially by the people close to the area she was arriving at.   Wellington in the city center had 3 tall buildings each was 9 stories tall and the people in them saw Kayla arriving.  Kayla neared the outskirts of the city and she slowed down her walk as she entered Wellington.  Jennifer and Rick now were both standing there on her right shoulder looking over the city of Wellington.  Kayla slowly walked into the city and looking down Jennifer saw tiny people running away from her.


   The streets were packed with people all screaming and shouting running through the streets running away from Kayla.  Kayla stopped and she stood there as she looked around at the city there before her.  Being 120 feet tall she just towered over everything in sight.  To the people, she was just huge massive like a 12-story building. 


  Jennifer then said, "Kayla there across the city that tall building on the northside, that Condo complex is where Jerry is supposed to live."


  Across the city on the other side was an 8-story condo complex in a new development.  Kayla then headed across the city and as she did the ground trembled and shook with each step she took.  Down below the streets were filled with screaming and shouting people.  Also, car alarms were being set off from the shaking of the ground.  


  Jennifer then said, "Kayla call out to Jerry Landing and tell him to come out and stand before you." 


  Kayla spoke and as she did her thunderous voice thundered across the city,  "Jerry Landing, come out and stand before me."  


  Well, Jerry was standing on the balcony of the 8th floor facing the direction of Kayla and he was watching what was unfolding when he heard Kayla speak his name he decided its best not to hide or run.  As he was about to leave and head downstairs he saw Jennifer and Rick there on her right shoulder.  Jerry headed downstairs and the elevator opened the lobby was filled with people and the ground shook and Kayla arrived outside.


  Jerry running through a herd of people mumbled to himself, "What the hell is that bitch doing on the shoulder of that giant girl."  Now Jerry did not know Kayla.


  Jerry ran out into the empty street and he turned and face Kayla and looked up at the towering young blonde giant girl.  Jennifer and Rick were both standing on Kayla's right shoulder and as Jennifer looked down she saw Jerry standing there he looked so small and helpless.  Jerry stood there in the middle of the street looking up at Kayla, he was scared as Kayla looked down at him. 


  Anthony looking down from Kayla's left shoulder saw Jerry, Anthony knew Jerry they had worked together for 3 years.  He knew that something was wrong with Jennifer's story and accusations.  Anthony also knew that Jennifer was one of the most convincing and persuasive people he had ever come across.


  Jennifer then said, "Kayla tell Jerry that his time has come to an end, tell him he is finished. Do it tell him now."


  Kayla spoke, "Jerry Landing, your time has come to an end.  You are finished."


  Jennifer then said, "Now lift your right foot and crush him do it now Kayla."  


  Kayla was shocked at what Jennifer said and she stood there.  Anthony sent a text to Jerry saying, "Jerry run, Jennifer is controlling Kayla, run now."  Jerry read the text and he turned and he began to run away from Kayla as fast as he could, and he ran down anouther street.


  Jennifer shouted, "WHAT THE HELL??  KAYLA WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?  I TOLD YOU TO CRUSH HIM AND YOU CAN'T EVEN DO SOMETHING SIMPLE LIKE THAT HECK!!"  


  Kayla took a deep breath and replied, "Jennifer you asked me to kill someone.  I have never even beat up a person yet and I will not kill or hurt anyone.  Jerry hurt you but he does not deserve to die by getting crushed, come on Jennifer."


  Jennifer replied, "WELL SOME FRIEND YOU ARE.  YOU MUST WANT ME TO SUFFER AND BE IN PAIN.  I WAS ATTACKED PHYSICALLY AND SEXUALLY AND EVEN MENTALLY WHICH WILL BE WITH ME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE AND YOU DON'T CARE.  YOU ARE SELFISH, YOU PROBABLY ALLOW A GIRL TO GET ATTACKED AND YOU WOULD JUST STAND THERE LOOKING DOWN.  JERRY AND THE OTHERS ARE ABUSERS AND THEY WILL CONTINUE TO ABUSE GIRLS FOR NO REASON.  JERRY BEING CRUSHED IS NOTHING TO WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH AND YOU SELFISH GIRL WHO HAS THE POWER TO DO SOMETHING WON'T CAUSE YOU ARE SELFISH AND STUPID."


  Kayla replied, "I am not selfish and stupid."


  Jennifer replied, "YES YOU ARE.  YOU COULD HAVE STOPPED AN ABUSER AND NOW RICK HERE IS LETTING EVERYONE KNOW ON SOCIAL MEDIA THAT JERRY A SERIAL RAPIST AND A KILLER WOULD HAVE BEEN BROUGHT TO JUSTICE BUT A GIANT STUPID GIRL WITH THE BRAINS OF A POTATO COULD NOT STOP HIM.  NOW MANY GIRLS WILL GET RAPED AND EVEN KILLED AND IT WILL ALL BE YOUR FAULT.  DO YOU WANT THE WORLD TO BLAME YOU IF NOW GO AFTER JERRY AND CRUSH HIM?  WHEN HE IS DEAD, THEN HEAD OUT TO MATTHEW'S PLACE AND PUT AN END TO HIM AND LINDSEY.  KAYLA I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND, LOOKS LIKE I HAVE NO ONE."


  Anthony was furious and he said, "Kayla grab Jennifer and Rick and remove them, they are nothing but deceivers, especially Jennifer."


  Kayla then headed through the city. Kayla was looking down and around and as she was she said, "Jerry Landing.  You need to answer for what you did to Jennifer Holt.  Jerry Landing where are you.  I will find you."


  Anthony said loudly, "Kayla stop, Kayla please stop.  Jennifer is putting the guilt trip on you.  She is lying about Jerry, he has not attacked or raped her she is lying."  


  Kayla stopped and as she did Jennifer started to bitch and Kayla loudly said, "BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP."  


  Anthony shut his mouth as did Jennifer.


  Kayla then said, "This is what I will do.  Find Jerry and anyone else that hurt you Jennifer and bring them to justice.  I will however not kill anyone, you can kill them.  Stop telling me to kill anyone, please."


  Kayla then began to look for Jerry and as she did panic arose all through Wellington.  Jennifer gave Kaya the names of 3 more people and where they lived and Kayla went to get them.


     Lindsey had walked for a good 45 minutes and she reached the area where Jessi lived.  It was a mountainous area with several smaller mountains and large rolling hills and Jessi's place was a good couple miles away in a large valley surrounded by trees and to one side were large rolling hills.  As Lindsey and Matthew looked towards the property which was down in a valley and beyond the valley were 4 large mountains.   Lindsey then headed down into the valley towards the house and a few buildings where Jessi lived with her family.


  As Lindsey arrived Jessi ran out to meet them, Lindsey found it strange that Jessi was not scared that she just ran out.  Jessi looked up and gave a wave.


  "Hi Matthew, so this must be Lindsey.  Hi Lindsey, I'm Jessi. Come follow me, you can rest in the yard beside our house."  


  Jessi turned and she ran ahead and Lindsey followed.  Lindsey arriving at the house sat down in the yard next to the house.   Lindsey sat there and she saw Jessi's dad and mom come out and they said a hello. Lindsey was quite surprised that they were not scared and acted as if everything was normal.  Matthew was shocked too.  He figured that seeing an 80-foot woman they sure would have been scared but they were not.


  Lindsey then said, "Jessi, aren't you a bit afraid since you've seen me.  I am 80 feet tall after all and you act as if it's normal."


  Jessi replied, "I'm not afraid, 'cause you are not the first giant I saw.  I was afraid when I saw her, oh gosh was she ever huge.  That's why I called you Matthew cause you like mysteries and Ancient aliens.  I knew you would be interested.  So when I saw Lindsey coming I was not afraid, 'cause you  smaller."


  Matthew said, "I think Kayla has been out here, I think Jessi was paid a visit by Kayla."


  Lindsey replied, "I think so too."

  

  Jessi then said, "So Matthew how have you been?  It's been almost a year since I've seen you and wow your girlfriend is a giant too."


  Matthew replied, "I've been good Jessi how about you?"

  "Quiet well, a bit busy here in this place,"  replied Jessi.


  Lindsey then said, "So Jessi, you called Matthew and asked him to come here, you wanted to show him something."


  Jessi replied, "Yeah I did, it's a giant girl, she is huge like huge.  Bigger than you.." 


  Lindsey replied, "Yeah we know.  We encountered her already.  I was going to bring this girl who has falsely accused Matthew and a few others of physical and sexual assault to justice, but this other giant girl intervened and stopped me and she almost hurt me."


   Jessi replied, "Who is this girl that falsely has accused Matthew and others."


   Lindsey replied, "Her name is Jennifer Holt." 


  Lindsey and Matthew then told Jessi about what was happening and about Kayla and how she had taken Jennifer's side. 


 Jessi said, "That Jennifer Holt is one evil woman, she is very wicked.  I know her quite well and believe me I will avoid her at all costs.  Matthew it's better for you to never go to Wellington again and if you have to move away from Jennifer as far away as you can.  She is a demon.  Now you two said that this morning you had an encounter with this other giant."


  Lindsey replied, "Yes we did.  Earlier this morning." 


  Jessi replied, "That can't be, because I was with this giant girl, she is here. She is resting just past that small mountain.  You mentioned that the giant you encountered was Kayla.  This giant that I know is called Megan."


  Lindsey then said, "Matthew, oh gosh then there is anouther giant."


  Matthew replied, "I think there is." 


 

  Lindsey turned so that she was facing the mountains and then she and Matthew saw something large move in the distance.  Looking over one of the mountains which were the smallest of the 4 mountains, a person sat up.  It was a giant, they were looking at the back of her head, as her head was above the mountains.  It was a girl, she was lying on her side and she now sat up and her back was facing Jessi's property and her head was above the mountain.


  Matthew said loudly, "OH GOSH, THAT SMALL MOUNTAIN IS LIKE 300 TO 400 FEET IN HEIGHT, HOW BIG IS SHE."


  Just then the giant girl stood up and as she did she just towered over the small mountain, her back was still towards them.  The small mountain at the top reached her hip.


  Jessi shouted, "THAT'S HER THAT'S THE GIANT. THAT'S MEGAN." 


  Lindsey now stood up and she and Matthew just stared at this other giant who was who knows how big.  Just then this other giant girl began to turn around. 


    The Giant Girl then slowly turned and she was now facing them.  She then headed towards them and she went over the small mountain whose top reached her hips.  This girl went over the mountain and she was coming towards Jessi's place.  This giant girl was looking right in the direction of Jessi's place and as she went over the mountain she headed toward Jessi's place.  Lindsey began to feel the trembling of the ground as this giant girl approached.  She then stopped.


  This girl was now standing at least a thousand feet away and Lindsey was looking up at her.  This Giant Girl had on a flowered yellow blouse and she had on skin-tight pantyhose spandex.   Lindsey saw that this girl was looking directly at her and Lindsey was scared.


  Jessi shouted, "LINDSEY AND MATTHEW, I WANT YOU TO MEET MEGAN LLOYD.  MEGAN LLOYD IS A GIANT, SHE WAS ENLARGED BY AN ALIEN RACE.  MEGAN LLOYD IS 700 FEET TALL.  SHE IS A GODDESS."


  Megan then spoke and as she did her voice boomed like thunder, it was her voice except now it was amplified and it resonated.  "Jessi, are you alright.  I see some small giant there at your place."


  Megan Lloyd stood there and as she did Lindsey and Matthew on her left shoulder just stared up at this 700-foot-tall young blonde giant woman.  She was just massive, huge as she stood there towering over everything in sight.



       Name:        Megan Lloyd.

       Age:           23

       Height:      700 feet.  _________ 213 meters.

       Weight:      211 679 tons.



  Jessi then began to run towards Megan as she was standing there.  There was a large open field from Jessi's place right to the foot of the mountain and Megan was standing there.  Lindsey watched as did Matthew and Jessi's parents as Jessi was running right towards this huge giant girl.  Jessi was sprinting toward Megan as fast as she could and Megan looked down as Jessi was running right towards her.  Megan then squatted down and she lowered her right-hand palm up to the ground.  Jessi ran up to Megan's fingers and she climbed on as she did Megan lifted her hand to her face.  Lindsey could tell that Megan was friends with this Jessi cause Megan smiled at Jessi. For a few minutes, Megan was squatting there holding her right-hand palm up in front of her face.


  Even with Megan squatting she was huge and towered over everything.  After a few minutes, Megan lowered her right hand and Jessi ran down her fingers she got off and she was now running back towards her place.


  Jessi came running and she shouted, "I TALKED TO MEGAN AND TOLD HER WHAT WAS HAPPENING AND SHE SAID SHE WILL HELP."  


  Jessi stopped and Lindsey stood up as she did Megan then took a few steps towards the house and a few buildings and as she did Lindsey felt the ground under her feet tremble and so did Jessi and her parents. Megan's right foot landed about 200 feet from Lindsey and the ground shook.  Lindsey then looked up at Megan and so did Matthew.  She looked up her massive front up her massive thighs clad in skin-tight pantyhose spandex.  Then up to Megan's crotch and up her stomach to her head and Lindsey fell into Megan's gaze.  The top of Lindsey's head was well below Megan's knees.  Megan was massive and Lindsey 80 feet tall had to crank her head as she looked up at Megan Lloyd.  


  Megan then squatted down and as she did she smiled.  


  Jessi shouted up to Megan, "MEGAN LLOYD THIS GIANT HERE IS LINDSEY HORVATH AND SITTING ON HER LEFT SHOULDER IS A LONG TIME FRIEND OF MINE MATTHEW POLLOCK.  LINDSEY AND MATTHEW THIS IS MEGAN LLOYD."


 Lindsey looking up waved and shouted, "HI.


  Megan smiled and replied, "Hi."

 

Megan then lowered her right-hand palm up down in front of Lindsey and Lindsey looked at her massive palm which was at least 40 feet wide.  Lindsey figured that Megan lowered her hand for her to get on.  Lindsey took a few steps forwards and she stepped onto Megan's fingers she took a few steps and was standing right in Megan's palm.  Megan lifted Lindsey into the air and as she did Lindsey balanced herself.  Lindsey looked down and around at Megan's massive palm that she was standing in the middle of.  Lindsey then looked up into Megan's face and as she did she was able to see every detail.  Matthew looked too and sitting there he waved to Megan and as he did she gave a smile.  Megan's face was larger than Lindsey's.


  Megan then spoke and as she did her thunderous voice hit both Lindsey and Matthew and also Megan's breath like a gale-force wind hit them and Matthew felt it as he held onto Lindsey's blouse and hair.


  Megan said, "So you are having problems with some bigger giant and with that bitch Jennifer Holt.  I know Jennifer and I will deal with her myself.  I know of a good man she accused and he went to jail for a year.  I know what kind of person she is.  Jennifer needs to be put away."



  Lindsey replied, "Thank you. I wanted to bring her to justice but then this other giant girl bigger than me intervened and stopped me."



  Megan replied, "No one will intervene this time.  I will talk to this other giant and also talk to Jennifer.  Believe me when she sees me she won't dare go against me.  Now, where are they?"



  Lindsey replied, "At Wellington and the area."



  Megan replied, "I will head there and put a stop to this.  Jennifer needs to behave and so does that other giant girl."



  Megan then lowered her right hand and Lindsey got off and Megan stood up.  


  Lindsey shouted, "I AM COMING TOO MEGAN."  


  Megan then took a step as she stepped over the house and buildings and Lindsey and she headed away. The ground just shook and Lindsey began to run after Megan.  Megan's walking speed was too fast for Lindsey to even keep up and Lindsey slowed down.  Megan then happened to look back and she could tell that Lindsey could not keep up.  Megan turned and taking a few steps, reached down with her right hand and she grabbed Lindsey wrapping her fingers around her.  Megan lifted Lindsey into the air up to her face.  Megan held Lindsey there like a small toy doll.  Lindsey from the knees down and the chest up was visible, the rest of her body was covered by Megan's hand.


  Megan said, "Hey Lindsey, how about you ride with me.  Sit on my left shoulder like Matthew is sitting on yours alright."  


  Megan then put Lindsey onto her left shoulder and Lindsey stood there.  Lindsey took a few steps there.   As Lindsey stood there Megan's head towered well above Lindsey and Lindsey even though was 80 feet tall, she was so small there on Megan's left shoulder.  Lindsey then sat down.


 Megan then said, "Alright here we go." 



  Megan Lloyd then headed across the countryside towards the city of Wellington.