- Text Size +

Rick looked out ahead and he took in the view of the vast prairies of the south.  Rick was on his cell talking to Jennifer.  "Jennifer hold on, I am coming..yes I am coming with Kayla and she will deal with Lindsey once and for all."  Rick put his cell away and said, "Oh Kayla, my girlfriend Jennifer has been captured by Lindsey and she is keeping her between her bum cheeks, please help Jennifer."  


  Kayla replied, "Don't worry Rick I will help Jennifer and stop this Lindsey.  It's been 3 years since I've been down this way, especially to Claymore"    Kayla Kirk then increased her walking speed and as she did Rick held onto her blonde curly hair.  Rick was sitting way up on Kayla's right shoulder next to Kayla's boyfriend  Anthony. 



      Name:        Kayla Kirk.

      Age:           21

     Height:       120 feet.   _______  36 meters 57cm

     Weight:       1066 tons. 


  The ground just shook and trembled as Kayla Kirk was walking across the countryside.  Kayla Kirk was also a giant and Kayla Kirk towered at a height of 120 feet.  Now Kayla had not been down this way for three years and she knew both Jennifer and Rick, but she did not know Lindsey.  Kayla also had no idea about the false accusations that Jennifer and how much control Jennifer had in this area.  The reason is that Jennifer never revealed her true colours to Kayla.


  Rick seeing the town of Claymore, said loudly, "KAYLA LOOK THE TOWN OF CLAYMORE.  I CAN'T SEE LINDSEY."   


  Kayla replied, "I can't either, so she must be in the area somewhere.  You mentioned she is around 80 feet, well at 80 feet she would tower over everything and she should be seen for up to 10 miles or more."  Kayla continued her walk and at the same time, she was looking around.


 Kayla neared the town of Claymore and as she did the townspeople and the people within the town area went into a panic.  They had already encountered a giant before but this other giant girl was much larger.  Kayla neared the town of Claymore and as she did people across the town began to run away from her.  Kayla slowed down as she got close to Claymore and she stopped.  Kayla stood outside the town of Claymore tall as a 12-story building.


  Lindsey was heading back to Claymore and Matthew saw something large in the distance he said, "LINDSEY LOOK SOMETHING IS THERE AT CLAYMORE, ITS. IT'S A PERSON."  


  Lindsey replied and she slowed down a bit,  "I see that.  It's a person, I wonder who that is?"


  Kayla standing there looked down and around at the town there before her, she then looked around and as she did she saw Lindsey in the distance. "Rick there she is." Kayla took a step back and Rick saw Lindsey in the distance.


  Kayla then began to walk around Claymore which to her was just a small detour around the town.  Kayla Kirk then spoke and as she did her thunderous voice thundered and resonated across the land and sky. "LINDSEY HORVATH, I WANT TO TALK TO YOU."  Kayla then headed towards Lindsey. 


  Rick then said, "Anthony, I sure hope that your girlfriend can help Jennifer and stop Lindsey." 

  Anthony replied, "Kayla is 120 feet tall.  Lindsey will have zero chance against my girlfriend Kayla." 


  Kayla Kirk was walking towards Lindsey and Lindsey had now stopped.  Lindsey could tell that this girl was huge and as she got closer Matthew also saw that Kayla was much bigger than Lindsey.  Kayla had on her black blouse and her tight reddish spandex. 


  Matthew said, "Oh my gosh Lindsey this girl is huge, look at the size of her."


  Lindsey replied, "You are right Matthew."


  Kayla stopped and she stood there before Lindsey and Kayla looked down at Lindsey as she was standing there.  Lindsey stood there looking up at Kayla and as Lindsey looked up she could see two people there on Kayla's right shoulder.  Both Anthony and Rick were standing there on Kayla's right shoulder looking down at Lindsey.  Even though Lindsey was 80 feet tall they were looking down at her.  The top of Lindsey's head was below the cusp of Kayla's breasts.


  Kayla then spoke, "I am Kayla Kirk, this man here on my right shoulder the one in the green t-shirt is my boyfriend Anthony and the man in the jean jacket is his friend Rick.  Rick is Jennifer Holt's boyfriend."


  Lindsey took a step back and said, "I'm Lindsey Horvath and this here is Matthew.  So is Jennifer a friend of yours, Kayla."


  Kayla replied, "Yes she is.  I've known her here for 5 years and she is one of the nicest people I know.  Rick here got a call from Jennifer and Jennifer told him you are holding her hostage.  Lindsey, I want to see Jennifer now."  


  Matthew said, "Lindsey let her see Jennifer."


  Lindsey then pulled out Jennifer and she held Jennifer out in front of her and said, "Yes I am holding her hostage.  I am going to being her to justice.  Jennifer here had falsely accused my boyfriend and others of assault from physical to sexual and she needs to learn her lesson."


  Kayla replied, "I don't believe you.  Jennifer is the nicest person I know, she has never lied to me even once.  Lindsey, you are making it all up.  Rick told me that Matthew your boyfriend last week beat up Jennifer.  Now hand Jennifer over."  Kayla then held out her left-hand palm up.


  Matthew shouted,  "KAYLA THEY HAVE DECEIVED YOU.  JENNIFER HAS STARTED HER FALSE ACCUSATIONS ABOUT 2 1/2 YEARS AGO.  BEFORE THEN SHE WAS REAL NICE."


   Kayla standing there with her left-hand palm up replied, "How do I know you are not lying.  Jennifer had never lied to me.  Prove to me Jennifer has done wrong, until then hand her over to me."  


  Lindsey took a step forwards and she reached out and put Jennifer onto Kayla's fingers.  Kayla's palm was much wider than Lindsey's.  Jennifer ran over Kayla's fingers onto her palm and Kayla lifted Jennifer and she moved her left hand to her right shoulder.  Jennifer ran off Kayla's palm onto Kayla's right shoulder and she and Rick hugged.


  Jennifer standing there on Kayla's right shoulder looking down at Lindsey said,  "KAYLA DO SOMETHING, PLEASE.  THAT GIANT BITCH TORMENTED ME, AND HER STUPID LOSER BOYFRIEND BEAT ME UP LAST WEEK AND HIS FRIEND KYLE ALMOST RAPED ME.  I WANT TO TEACH THIS OVERGROWN BITCH A LESSON." 


  Lindsey hearing Jennifer shouting replied, "You liar, you are falsely accusing people of stuff they did now do. SHUT UP."  


  Kayla took a step forwards and reached out her right hand and she grabbed Lindsey by the neck.  Kayla's hand covered Lindsey's neck and part of her face and Kayla's fingers went around almost half of Lindsey's neck and head.  When Kayla grabbed Lindsey she gave a squeeze and Lindsey felt it, and it hurt her.  She grabbed at Kayla's fingers and she tried to pry at them but she was unable to.  Lindsey then began to hit Kayla's right arm.


  Kayla then said, "Lindsey watch your mouth.  You can't talk to my friend like that.  You should show some respect.  Prove to me that Jennifer has done wrong and I will believe you until then she is under my protection."


  Kayla Kirk then lifted Lindsey into the air with her right hand and as she did Lindsey's feet went off the ground Kayla held her there in the air, and Lindsey began to squirm there.


  Jennifer said loudly, "KAYLA, KILL HER.   SNAP HER NECK AND CRUSH MATTHEW LIKE A BUG."


  Kayla replied, "Lindsey, I will let you go, and I won't hurt Matthew or hand him over to the Police.  You leave Jennifer alone.  Now Jennifer listens carefully.  I will not kill anyone or crush anyone, so don't ever say that to me again.  I will take your  comment that you are very upset."  Kayla then lowered Lindsey to the ground and she then let go of her and Lindsey backed up several feet.


  Lindsey turned and she headed away, she looking back saw Kayla standing there, Lindsey then increased her walking speed and she was heading back towards Matthew's place.


  Kayla then said, "Jennifer you mentioned that Jerry almost rapped you, does he live in Claymore?


 Jennifer replied, "No. He was here visiting Matthew, but he lives in Wellington."


  Kayla replied, "Well Jennifer, I can head to Wellington and get this Jerry, I will get him and you will get you some  justice, Jennifer."


  Anthony then said, "Hey Kayla, would you mind putting me onto your left shoulder." Kayla grabbed Anthony with her right thumb and forefinger and she moved Anthony onto her left shoulder.


  Anthony decided to look into Jennifer's accusations, he wanted to make sure.  Anthony then said, "Hey Kayla, I'm going to do some research, call a few people to get this all straightened out.  I want to make sure if Lindsey and Matthew are telling the truth or lying."


  Jennifer heard him and she shouted, "WHY DON'T YOU JUST BELIEVE ME ANTHONY, HUH, WHY DO YOU QUESTION ME, HUH TELL ME.  YOU SHOULD NOT QUESTION ME."


  Kayla replied, "Jennifer now hold on.  Anthony can look into the matter and I want him to.  Now since you are being truthful then you have nothing to worry about.  Now let's head to Wellington shall we."  


  Kayla Kirk then headed towards the city of Wellington with Jennifer and Rick on her right shoulder and her boyfriend Anthony there on her left shoulder.    As Kayla Kirk was walking across the vast prairies her massive 120-foot form was easily seen for up to 15 miles around.     


 Deputy Lee Anne was on her communicator talking to Sherrif Baldwin.  "Yes sir, I am following her.  Yes, she is walking close to highway G34 the one that leads to Wellington.  I can tell you that this girl is much larger than Lindsey.  Reports have come in that this girl and Lindsey had an encounter and Lindsey did not stand a chance.  Whoever this new giant is, she is heading right for Wellington."  Deputy Lee Anne put her communicator away and she increased her speed.


  Deputy Lee Anne was speeding down the highway and Kayla Kirk was walking along the right side of the highway about 60 feet off the side.  Deputy Lee Anne was catching up to Kayla and she leaned forwards and she looked up at Kayla's massive backside.  She then saw two people there on her right shoulder, she could not tell who they were.  Lee Anne speed up a bit. The Police Cruiser was now going at the same speed Kayla was walking at.  The speedometer read 63 mph.  Lee Anne also felt the trembling of the ground as Kayla Kirk was walking. 


 Deputy Lee Anne turned on the lights and the siren and the police cruiser sped past Kayla and as it did Kayla saw it.  The police cruiser picked up speed as it headed off towards Wellington.

   

   Lindsey was heading back to Matthew's place and she was quite mad.  Matthew could tell that she was mad and who could blame her.  Kayla humiliated her and this bitch Jennifer was now under Kayla's protection.  Matthew wondered what if Jennifer fills Kayla's head with lies and what if she comes after him and Lindsey.  Lindsey was almost at Matthew's place when he got a call, the call was from an old friend Jessi.  A girl he had known for at least the past 5 years.  Jessi and her family a couple of years ago moved way out into the mountains.


  He answered his phone and he spoke for a few minutes with her and as he finished Lindsey arrived at his place.  He told Lindsey about the girl Jessi and about what she said, while he was talking to Lindsey she was standing beside his house.


  Lindsey said, "So Jessi is not telling you about what she had seen.  So what is so important that she wants you to come way out there to that mountainous area? 


  Matthew replied, "I am not sure but she said that this would sure interest me since I strongly believe in aliens."


  Lindsey replied, "Yeah I can tell.  I am surprised that you have not started a religion about aliens.  Well, should we head out there to her place?"


  Matthew replied, "I think it's a good idea.  Let's get out of here, look there is a huge giant who is bigger and stronger than you Lindsey.  You tried to bring this bitch Jennifer to justice and this other giant girl took her side.  What if Jennifer fills Kayla's head with lies and she believes these lies and she comes after us.  She can easily kill and even cripple  you and crush me like a bug."


  Lindsey replied, "You are right to let's leave here and head to Jessi's place and see what is so important that she wants you to come.  Text her and get her location."


  Matthew sent a text to Jessi and he got the info.  Lindsey then headed away from Matthew's place towards the mountains where Matthew's long-time friend Jessi and her family lived.