- Text Size +

As Lindsey stood there in the small residential area she was easily seen by everyone across the town.  Many of the high school students were out taking pictures and shooting videos of Lindsey. 


  One of the girls a grade 12 student said, "Hey look, she is still flexing her bum cheeks."  


  Anouther student replied, "YeahI heard that she has been flexing ever since she got here and she has not.  Sure is a turn-on for me, oh gosh."
  Lindsey then began to walk again and as she did a young woman ran out in front of her this young woman waved her arms and shouted up, "LINDSEY STOP!!  YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THAT JENNIFER HOLT.  I KNOW WHERE SHE WENT AND I WILL TELL YOU."  



  Lindsey replied, "Tell me now."



  The young woman said, "SHERRIF BALDWIN PICKED HER UP A GOOD 5 MINUTES AGO, I HEARD HIM SAY THAT HE IS GOING TO TAKE HER TO WELLINGTON AIRPORT SO THAT A FRIEND OF HIS CAN FLY HER OUT OF HERE TO GO INTO HIDING."  Lindsey then stepped over the young woman who lifted her arms in protection.


  Lindsey headed across the town fast and as she did the townspeople just watched.  "Hold on Matthew as I'm going to run after Jennifer." Lindsey left the town of Claymore and as she did she increased her speed and Matthew held onto her hair and the green strap of her light green sleeveless blouse. 
  Lindsey Horvath then began to run towards the city of Wellington which was a good 35 miles from Claymore.  Lindsey was running along the side of the highway watching up ahead for the Police Cruiser.  Now being 80 feet in height Lindsey's running speed was 141 mph and she was covering 2.3 miles a minute. It sure was a sight to see an 80-foot-tall woman running across the countryside.


  Jennifer sitting in the Police cruiser looked in the side rearview mirror and as she did she saw Lindsey Horvath in the distance she let out a shout as she turned in her seat.  Sherrif Baldwin looked too and he saw her, he quickly turned on the lights and stepped on the gas and the Police Cruiser began to increase speed, going past 80 mph and still increasing speed.


  Lindsey had seen the police cruiser and said, "Matthew look there they are.  I will get her now and teach that bitch a lesson."  Lindsey began to catch up to the Police Cruiser as her running speed was faster than the speed of the Police Cruiser.  


 Sherrif Baldwin had now taken the Cruiser up to 120 mph and Lindsey was gaining upon them. Sherrif Baldwin got on his communicator and said, "Charles is the plane ready for taking off cause we are coming in fast. Jennifer here needs to get out of here fast like right now.  Alright, we will be there in like 4 minutes."  
Sherrif Baldwin sweating looked again in the rearview mirror.  He then looked up ahead and the city of Wellington was now only 6 miles away.  The Airport was on the outside of the city right off to the left of the highway.   Sherrif Baldwin slowed down and as he did he drove the cruiser into the ditch off the side of the highway it was a small ditch and now he was driving across a large grass field which was right next to the three-run ways the airport had.


  Up ahead he made a slight turn and as he did he drove right through the barbed wire fence that ran along the side of the large grass field next to the airport runway.  The cruiser ran up onto the paved area and up ahead a good 300 feet away was the Cessna plane.  When the cruiser arrived Sherrif Baldwin slammed on the breaks and the car came to a stop.  Jennifer got out and ran around the car and into the plane.


   Sherrif Baldwin closed the door and as he did he shouted,  "Charles, take off now."  The Cessna plane began to head down the runway, and it made a turn onto anouther runway.  Sherrif Baldwin turned and he saw Lindsey approaching he then looked towards the plane and saw that it was now speeding down the runway.
 Lindsey saw the plane take off after it and as the plane began to lift off and it got higher and higher she was right behind the plane and she reached out her hand to grab it but she missed the tail by only 10 feet.  Lindsey stopped and she watched the plane for a few seconds as it turned and was flying away.   Lindsey then looked around and she saw the Police Cruiser a few hundred feet away and she headed towards it.  Sherrif Baldwin got into the cruiser and he began to back up he turned and was about to drive away when Lindsey grabbed the cruiser.


  Lindsey with her left hand picked up the cruiser and with her right forefinger, she punched a hole right through the passenger window as she did Sherrif Baldwin leaned to the side.  Then Lindsey with her right forefinger and thumb tore the side door right off and she then turned the cruiser on its side and held her palm under it.  She then began to shake the cruiser and as she did Sherrif Baldwin fell onto her palm Lindsey lowered him to the ground and she turned her hand over and he rolled onto the ground.  


  Lindsey then again took off running after the Cessna plane and seeing it she said, "Matthew, I'm going to bring that plane down, so hold on."  She was still running across the countryside, she then holding the cruise in her right hand stopped and she threw the police cruiser like a football right towards the Cessna plane.  
  Matthew stood up on her left shoulder and he watched as the Police Cruiser with lights still flashing was flying upwards towards the Cenna plane.  The front part of the cruiser had managed to hit the plane in the left-wing breaking part of the wing.  Jennifer was almost thrown out of her seat as was Charles.  Jennifer saw the wing break off and she felt the plane going down.   


  Charles said, "Hold on young one.  I can get the plane under control.  However, we are going to have a very hard landing.  Brace yourself young one."  The plane began to come down.


  Lindsey then began to walk towards the down coming plane, and as she did she watched as the plane was coming down, she could tell that it was not going to crash but have a very hard landing.  


  The Cenna plane came down real hard and as it did both Charles and Jennifer almost flew through the roof, the plane landed in a large field, and it just bounced over the terrain.  As the plane was slowing down it turned and as it did it rolled a few times both wings breaking off and it came to a stop.  Charles cut his belt and he checked Jennifer who was alright except shaken.  He cut Jennifer, belt and pushed the door open he grabbed Jennifer by the arm and pulled her out of the plane.
 Lindsey arrived there and Charles got up and Jennifer was behind him.  Lindsey reached down and grabbed the crashed plane and she picked it up and she threw it aside.  She then looked down at the two of them standing there.  She could tell that the man was trying to protect Jennifer as he was standing in front of her.   Both Charles and Jennifer stood there looking up at the 80-foot Lindsey.


   Charles lifted both hands and said, "HEY THERE MISS, I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT JENNIFER HERE HAS DONE NOTHING TO YOU. SO YOU SHOULD NOT BE UPSET WITH HER.  MAYBE THIS IS ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING."



  Lindsey replied, "Misunderstanding?  Oh no, it's not.  Jennifer there has accused my boyfriend and a couple of other guys of being assaulted both physically and sexually, which he did not do.  Because of her accusations, Matthew almost went to jail the only reason the charges were dropped was cause Jennifer's normal grandma told her to drop the charges.  So she is not so innocent."  



  Charles turned and Jennifer said, "True or not those guys were losers, and who cares about them.  I am a woman and if I say a man is a rapist or a pervert then it must be true."  Charles said, "Jennifer, how could you and Sherrif Baldwin tell me that you... so you made it up, you lied."



  Jennifer replied, "Those guys are losers and losers should be put away, just look at them."  Charles backed away from Jennifer and as he did Lindsey squatted down.  


 Jennifer then turned and she was about to run when Lindsey reached out her right hand she grabbed Jennifer and she stood up lifting Jennifer to her face.  Jennifer screamed as she looked into Lindsey's gigantic face.   


  As Lindsey held Jennifer only her feet and from the shoulder up were showing the rest of her was covered by Lindsey's hand.  Jennifer looked up and saw Matthew just sitting there on Lindsey's left shoulder and when she saw his anger filled her.  She hated Matthew along with 4 other guys, reason, none she just did.  Jennifer screamed and as she did Matthew laughed. 


  Matthew then said, "So Lindsey what are you going to do with Jennifer?"


  Lindsey replied, "I'm going to teach her a lesson.  I do remember that a few months ago, she got her boyfriend Rick for no reason to come up to me and he began to kick me in the booty.  Guess what Sherrif Baldwin just stood there and watched.  Rick laughed as he several times kicked me in the booty.  So I think Jennifer should ride in my booty as I walk back to Claymore to bring justice to you Matthew and the others."



   Jennifer screamed as Matthew said, "Jennifer will be between the bum cheeks of a Goddess."  Jennifer was filled with anger as she did not like Lindsey at all.  To her Lindsey was nothing except some nerdy girl who just happened to have a shape to her and that this nerdy girl liked or loved Matthew.


 Lindsey then reached back with her right hand and she held Jennifer there behind her bum and said, "Jennifer, you will be between these cheeks as I walk back to Claymore.  If you fall then you will have broken bones and I don't care, so you better not fall out from between my bum cheeks." 



   Jennifer as she looked saw Lindsey Horvath's jiggly voluptuous bum cheeks in her skin-tight pantyhose spandex and Jennifer screamed. Lindsey then pushed Jennifer right between her bum cheeks, using her fore and middle finger Lindsey pushed Jennifer right in there and Jennifer tried her best to fight back but she could not.  Jennifer was squeezed right in between Lindsey's jiggly voluptuous bum cheeks.   Lindsey's bum cheeks enveloped Jennifer completely and Jennifer screamed and as she did her screams were muffled by Lindsey's bum cheeks.


  Lindsey said, "Well she is in there and I doubt that she will get out unless I allow it.  Now if she does she will fall and break her legs and some bones and I doubt that she will want that." 



  Matthew then said, "Lindsey, you should flex your bum cheeks with her in there."
  Lindsey replied, "I will do that, all the way to Claymore."  Lindsey Horvath then began to flex her bum cheeks with Jennifer there between them.


        As Lindsey was flexing her bum cheeks just jiggled along with her thighs and it was being shown live on the news across the country and world wide 
     Lindsey Horvath flexing her bum cheeks.  Jennifer Holt is between these bum cheeks and there is nothing she can do about it.

  Lindsey Horvath began to flex her bum cheeks with Jennifer right between them and as she was flexing Jennifer felt it, she was being crushed and squished in there and there was nothing she could do about it.  Lindsey then began to walk back towards Claymore and as she was walking Lindsey continued to flex her bum cheeks. Jennifer was feeling the flexing and also the booty bounce of Lindsey Horvath's bum cheeks as she was walking.