- Text Size +

Megan walked a few miles from Calridge and she stopped holding the Office tower there in her right hand in front of her. Screams and shouts were coming from the 15th floor of the office tower as the people inside were screaming. The 100 hostages as they were sitting on the floor against the walls were wondering what would happen next. Jennifer ran to one of the large windows and looked out, and beside her were two of her loyal armed men. As they looked out they saw Megan. Megan was holding the office tower just below face level so they had to look up at her face and she was looking at them. Just then they saw Megan's left hand coming towards them and then she turned her hand palm up and closed her fingers except for her forefinger. Jennifer and the two men next to her saw Megan's gigantic finger much larger than a tree trunk coming towards them. The two men grabbed Jennifer and they turned and began to run from the large bay window as they did Megan's giant finger crashed right through the window. As her finger crashed through the large window her finger went in at least 20 feet and as it did the people inside shouted.


  Then several gunshots were heard as several men began to shoot at her forefinger. Megan then lifted her finger and as she did her massive forefinger went right through the roof tearing a chunk of the roof right off. The sound of the roof being torn off was loud and debris fell in and as it did several of Jennifer's men went running. Megan then began to tear the rest of the roof away with the nail of her left forefinger. She tore a large chunk of the roof away letting the parts fall to the ground. Megan stopped tearing the roof away and as the dust began to clear from the debris, the 100 hostages were able to look upright through the large torn hole in the roof that was almost as large as the area the hostages were in. As the dust cleared the 100 hostages and Jennifer's men and Jennifer looked up through the torn roof and as they did sunlight was coming in, they saw the blue sky and they saw Megan's face just in the distance. Now Megan's face took up most of the view.


 Megan spoke, "Jennifer Holt, listen to me you evil demonic woman. If any more hostages are hurt, I will simply reach in and grab you with my thumb and forefinger and crush you like a bug, and the same goes for your men. Now, this is what will happen. I will hold my left-hand palm up and all you hostages are going to walk out and onto my palm and I will take you all back to Calridge. Jennifer's men you better not stop any of them."


 Now when Megan spoke, everyone clasped their ears cause of the sound of her thunderous voice. The people began to get up and as they did Jennifer's men had their guns aimed at the hostages but they were afraid to shoot. The men looked at each other and Jennifer. Jennifer was filled with rage and she let out a roar. Jennifer ran to the window area and lifted both hands she then shot out lightning bolts from both hands at Megan's face and the lightning bolts hit Megan in the face just below her nose to no effect.  


 Jennifer shouted, "STUPID BITCH. YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME. I HAVE POWERS, AND NOW PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF YOU MEGAN."


 Jennifer then turned and let loose the lightning from her hands at the hostages and as she did several were hit and they were thrown back. Megan just reached in and grabbed Jennifer with her left thumb and forefinger and a crushing sound was heard and Megan just crushed Jennifer there. Jennifer let out a scream and she got crushed, the rooms went silent and Megan let go of Jennifer and her crushed body fell to the floor. Jennifer was crushed flat and blood was all over. Megan pulled her left hand back and Jennifer's men all looked up at Megan. They then all dropped their guns and fell on their face and several shouted at the top of their lungs,


 "MEGAN LLOYD, PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON US. WE SURRENDER TO YOU. PLEASE LET US LIVE."


 Megan heard them and replied, "I will let you all live. Now all you hostages walk onto my palm, hurry."


  Then one of the hostages screamed and pointed to Jennifer and the others looked and as they did Jennifer's body was reforming and healing itself. Bones were reforming and the blood was flowing back into her and as this was happening one of Jennifer's men just stared. 


  The man shouted, "WHAT THE HECK!! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?"


 Lindsey heard him shout, "JENNIFER IS THE WITCH OF ENDOR FROM THE BIBLE. SHE IS FILLED WITH SATAN'S POWERS."


 The man picked up his machine gun and began to shoot at Jennifer's body coming back together. As he did the hostages screamed and they were now running onto Megan's left palm. Jennifer was now getting up and the man shooting at her stopped and he was lifted and thrown against the wall. He hit the wall and slid to the ground. Jennifer got up and looked around and saw that the hostages were gone. Megan moved her left hand away and turned and headed back to Calridge, Megan was moving slowly. Jennifer let out a roar and as she did she lifted her hands as she did most of her men were lifted and they began to gasp for air and some invisible force tightened its grip around their necks and they were unable to breathe. Megan stopped just outside Calridge and she lowered her left palm to the ground and the hostages began to get off. They were helping each other to get off. Within a few minutes, the hostages were off and Megan stood up.  


  Megan looked in through the torn roof and she saw what Jennifer was doing. Megan just reached in and she just grabbed Jennifer and a crushing sound was heard as she again crushed Jennifer and as she did her men fell to the floor gasping for air. Now as this was happening several police sirens were heard down below. Megan looked down and so did Lindsey and they saw several police cars arrive. Megan then threw Jennifer into the air away. Megan then lowered the building and as she did she pushed the bottom into the ground and as she did the ground shook.


 Megan spoke, "You can arrest the armed men inside. I doubt they will give you any trouble."


 Megan then stood up and took a step away and she looked in the direction she threw Jennifer. Megan took a few steps and she stopped. Now as Megan stood there the police and all the hostages were looking up at her massive backside.  


 Megan spoke, "Where did she land?"


 Lindsey shouted, "THERE SHE IS LOOK, RIGHT NEXT TO THAT SMALL TREE."



 Megan looked and then she saw Jennifer and Jennifer getting up. Jennifer got up and as she did Megan took a few steps towards her Jennifer looked up at Megan and she shouted at the top of her lungs.