- Text Size +



The drought was harsh, so Jack observed, his cow even stopped producing milk. Jake was one of those young men who were easy on the eyes, but not very bright and needed some looking over when doing anything too complicated. But he insisted to his mother that he could do something as simple as taking the cow to slaughter. As he walked the road to town, he saw a wagon, one of the ones used by Roumanie nomads to travel and trade.


"Good afternoon, young man! May I interest you in anything from my cart today? You will not find a better deal!" The Roumanie man said with a friendly smile.


"Unless you have five gold to give me for this cow, no sire, thank you." Jack then was about to leave, but the trader laughed off the young man's statement.


"I can give you something far more valuable than gold! Behold!" The foreigner then held up a bag and poured out a few glowing beans from it. Jack was a little amused at the sight of glowing beans but was unimpressed.


"Me and my mother can't live off of a small bag of beans, no matter how shiny. So you should take your novelties into town, and you will have better luck selling them there."


"No, no, no! These are magic beans, plant them in the ground, and you will have more beans than you could ever eat!"


"Then why don't you plant them and get rich yourself?"


"Because I am not a farmer, I am a trader. Do you want the beans or not?" Jack thought about it, it was a gamble, but Roumanie folk tend to travel about. Maybe he visited a fairy garden or got them from a witch? In the end, Jack listened to his gut.


"Deal." As he took the beans and went home, he knew his mother was going to kill him for it, but he had a good feeling about it.


...............................................................


Jack woke up hungry. His mother made it a point to make sure he went to bed without supper. But when he looked out the window, he could not believe his eyes. The beans he planted last night had grown to a beanstalk thicker than any tree he had ever seen and as tall as the sky.


"Who's stupid now, ma!?" Jack said to himself as he walked outside to inspect his plant. Looking up, he saw that he would have to climb very far to get the beans down. Gathering his courage, he began to climb the beanstalk. By the time Jack got to the first bean pod, he had noticed something at the top of the stalk.


"What in the world is that?" He muttered to himself, it looked like a crack in the sky. Jack climbed higher and higher, eventually getting to the top of the beanstalk, and inches away from what looked like a large crack in the sky, big enough for a man to enter. Be it his trademarked brand of stupid, or his gut making the right call again, Jack began the crawl up between the crack. After a solid minute of climbing, Jack found himself in a strange place. It took him a sec, but he realized that the massive plants around him were grass.


"HOLY HELL!!! I'm either tiny, or this place is huge!" Jack climbed a flower to get a better vantage point and saw what looked like a giant castle nearby, a castle more enormous than any mountain he had ever seen. So, Jack made his way to the castle with his gut or his stupid taking the wheel again. His trek was long, but not nearly as perilous as he thought it would be. Sure, a giant mouse ran past him, and a giant spider creeped him out, but nothing had attacked him so far. He eventually made it to the outside of the castle, and beheld quite the lovely sight. Vegetables, massive vegetables! Tomatoes the size of carts, lettuce the size of houses, carrots as thick as his torso! 


"Somewhere like this must be where the magic beans came from!" Jack exclaimed as he charged into the garden, taking a big mouthful of carrot, satisfying his hunger greatly. And then he heard it. THUMP! THUMP! THUMP! Jack wanted to kick his own ass, he didn't think about who's garden he was trespassing in before filling his stupid belly. He did his best to hide in the leaves of the closest lettuce, peeking out to see what had made such thunderous sounds. His jaws and eyes went wide at what he saw, a beautiful woman taller than any tree he had ever seen, looming over the garden with a magnificent smile.


"The harvest looks about ready. Into my basket with you then." She said to the vegetables as she started picking them. When she grabbed up the lettuce Jack was hiding in, she sniffed hard.


"Now, what in the world is that sweet smell?" She said as she brought the lettuce up to her nose and sniffed. Poor Jack had to hold on with all his might to not be sniffed up by the beautiful giantess.


"Well, whatever makes you so tasty smelling, it's your doom. I simply have to have you for dinner!" The she-giant said as she placed the lettuce and Jack in her basket. He then began to panic, it must have been him she smelled, and apparently, he smelled a little too good! When he was brought inside, Jack could see that what he thought was a castle was, in fact, just a massive stone house. Jake did his best to sneak away while the giantess was washing up vegetables, but when he got to the edge of the basket, she pushed him right back in while reaching for a potato.


"What!? Did my hand just brush against something? I swear to god, if I find a rat in here, I'm going to scream!" The giantess grumbled as she began rummaging through the basket. Despite his reputation for being lazy, Jake was doing quite well and dogging both the grasping hands of the giantess and the veggies rolling about the place. But his luck would run out. The massive hand of the pissed-off she-giant closed around him, the soft warmth contrasting the terror in his heart at being caught.


"GOT YA!!! Now, let's get a good look at you!" She then dropped Jack into a giant jar. As he turned to look up at his capture in terror, he found she was looking at him with shock and awe.


"What in the world?" The giantess said as she picked up the jar and held it at eye level. Her green eyes looked Jack over like he was a curiosity, and he supposed to her he was.


"H-Hello, miss?" She jumped with a half shriek as he tried to introduce himself, almost dropping the jar and giving him a good shaking in the process.


"Hello... Tiny man... What, sorry that's rude, who are you?"


"My name is Jack, and I'm a human man. Um... Not to be presumptuous, but is there a chance you could let me out of this jar?"


"You're not going to run away if I do, are you? I am sorry if you have somewhere to be, but a human does not just crawl up into my home regularly, and I'd like to talk a bit."


"Well... I suppose giving some of my time to a pretty lady wouldn't be out of the question."


"Awe! Well, aren't well a little charmer~? I'm Rosalin, and I'm a gigant." She then slowly and carefully tilted the jar so that Jack could climb out of it. He then regaled Rosalin with the story leading up to this point, and her undivided attention was a bit of an ego boost for him.


"Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear about the drought. We had one up here a few years back, so I know the trouble they cause."


"Thanks, the magic beans should help, but it will kinda suck just to eat beans."


"Well, what if I gave you some veggies from my garden? You and your mother couldn't need to eat that much, and who knows, maybe you could sell some off?"


"Th-Thank you, Rosalin! You're a lifesaver! Anything I can do to repay you, just name it!"


"Well, you could... No, no, no! Forget I said anything." She then got an embarrassed blush on her face and looked away.


"I said I would do anything, so name it."


"Would it... Be ok to taste you?" All the blood ran from Jack's face as he heard the request. Only just remembering how good she said his smell was before.


"It's ok for you to say no. I'd understand. You just smell so good and-"


"Sure, have a lick." She looked down at him, completely dumbfounded. But, to be honest, Jack felt crazy saying yes to.


"You sure?"


"Ya, I mean... You seem nice enough. I trust you not to eat me or anything." She then lowered her face down to be just over him. Her enormous soft lips parted just enough for her tongue to slither out and curl under his chin.


"Fuck your yummy~! I'm sorry for asking, but could I have just a-a little more?"


"Um... sure... I-" Jack was cut off when his entire face was taken between her lips. The rest of his body was scooped up in her cupped hands as she kissed and licked his head. This naturally got Jack a little more than flustered, he didn't expect things to escalate quite this fast. Before either of them knew what was happening, Rosalin's lips moved over his shoulders and sucked his shirt tight off. She then quickly spat his right out back into her hands.


"Oh, hell! I'm so sorry, Jack! I swear I didn't mean to-"


"Are you kidding!? That was hot! Keep going, please!" Rosalin was taken aback by how the little man reacted to being in her mouth. But with a perverted grin, she pressed her tongue into his chest, pinning him to her hand as she savored his taste.


"Get those pants off for me, farm-boy~. I want to taste all of you~!" Jack nodded and did as he was told, rewarded with a lick from the crotch to the crown. The horny giantess then moved her palms to her open lips, taking the equally aroused human into her warm wet mouth. Jack knew he should be terrified by how helpless he was, being tossed around, rubbed, and prodded by a massive, powerful tongue. At the mercy of a creature known to devour folk like him, but in truth, he never felt more alive. For the grand finally, she pressed him to the roof of her mouth, and quickly rubbed him up and down with her wet tongue. His entire front getting rubbed faster and faster, it soon became too much, and he unloaded his seed all over her tongue. After a few minutes of suckling him until his entire body went limp, Rosalen then gently let Jack slide out of her mouth and back into her cupped hands.


"I think someone enjoyed himeself~. I hope your not too worn out, little man, because you have some reciprocating to-" Loud steps then began to make the ground tremble, and Rosalen's eyes went wide.


"Shit! I thought I had more time."


"What's happening?" Jack asked, starting to get a little worried.


"That's my husband, and we have to hide you. Even if you weren't human, he would definitely kill you for this."


"You're married!? Why didn't you tell me before I came in your mouth!?"


"You didn't fucking ask, did you!" Rosalen snapped at him as she scrambled about, looking for a place to hide her tiny lover. "Sorry if this makes you uncomfortable, but we have run out of options!"


"Wait, what do you mean by-" Jack was cut off by the she-giant stuffing him into her bra. It was hard to tell if he was pinned to the fabric by the massive breasts or if it was the other way round. He could barely breathe or move, it was so tight. Then he heard the sound of someone coming into the massive house.


"I'm home, where's my meal, woman!" Said a loud, gruff voice. Rosalen's husband no dought, Jack thought to himself.


"Wears the deer you were supposed to have caught? From the smell of you, all you managed to catch was a barrel of booze! For the fifth day in a row!" Rosalen shouted in a disapproving tone. It seemed her marriage was not a happy one, at least from what Jack could tell.


"So what if I get a little to drink before hunting every morning!? What man wouldn't drink knowing he'd have to come back to a nag like you!?"


"Well, excuse me for expecting you to do a single fucking thing around here! I cook your meals, I clean your clothes, I tend the garden, I keep the magic goos from dying after you give the poor thing a heart attack every day, but god forbid you-" With a loud smack, the entire world shook, at least from Jack's perspective. He might not have been very bright, but he could tell the brut hit Rosalen, and she was on the floor now.


"Shut your stupid mouth bitch! Fuck, if it weren't for those nice tits of yours, I never would have traded that goat for your uptight ass! At least the goat didn't give me backtalk!" Every word out of the drunken bastard's mouth made Jack shake in rage. He wanted nothing more than to give the monster a piece of his mind. But he knew that it probably would only end in him becoming a stain on the floor, only making him even angrier.


"Oh, what a big man you are, smacking your wife around like that. No wonder you could only get a wife by buying one, you pathetic sack of shit!" She screamed in rage at her husband. Jack's heart broke as he heard the cracking in her voice, and he could vividly picture the tears she was no dought shedding.


"Quit your bawling and go make me a sandwi-" The big jerk paused to sniff the air hard. Jack went tense, and he could feel Rosalen do the same.


"What is that smell?" He huffed as he walked closer to his wife.


"N-Nothing, I don't s-smell anything." Rosalen stammered unconvincingly as she crawled backward away from the brute. She seemed to be more concerned with Jack's safety than her own.


"Your hiding something whore, and I'm going to find out what it is!" The savage screamed as he lunged on top of her. She struggled and fought as best she could, but he was stronger.


"Get the fuck off me, you beast! Keep your filthy paws to yourself!" She yelled as she put up as much resistance as she could. The drunk paid her no mind as he began to pad her down and search every inch of her. When his grubby hand found its way into the same part of her bra that Jack was stuffed into, he could not hold back from biting the bastard.


"OW! What are you keeping rats in your blouse now!?" The vile man growled as he ripped open the front of her dress and bra, and Jack finally got a good look at the monster. The mountain of a man looked like every horror tail of giants Jack had ever heard made real. Ugly as sin, stinking of death and booze, and looking right at him with an unsettling hunger.


"Hiding a tasty human from me? Your going to get it after I'm done crunching you're-" The brute stopped mid-sentence as Rosalen punched him full force in the throat and shoved him off of herself.


"RUN, JACK!!! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!" Rosalen screamed, and he did as he was told. The bastard started to get up, but his bride jumped on him, keeping him down as Jack ran under the door and back into the field. Getting to the hole in the ground he crawled out of, he almost jumped out of his skin when he saw the giant closing in on him. He wiggled down the crack as fast as he could, and started down the beanstalk as the giant clawed the crack open enough to get an arm through to swipe at the poor tiny human.


"Get back here, you little bug! I'm going to- WWWHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!" The giant screamed as the ground crumbled out from under him and sent him tumbling through the sky of the human world. Jack saw the brute hit the ground miles under him, a lake of blood forming around his twitching body.


"my crops!" Jack heard faintly from the ground as his mother came out of their house. He was not looking forward to climbing back down and explaining how he caused all that to his mother.