- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the wait, here's the next chapter.

--

Staring up in a wide mix of emotions, Ashley could not believe what she was witnessing. She had accidentally screwed up and made herself WAYYYYY too small. She changed her size so far that she had been reduced all the way down to a millimeter tall.

Being trapped and naked at the height of a millimeter tall in a random hotel room while a horny giant towered above her would normally be bad enough. Unfortunately, Ashley’s bad luck did not stop there. It just so happened that the aroused titan who happened to be her twenty-one year old cousin, Colin. Ashley loved Colin as a cousin, and the two had a pretty good relationship. Despite the fact that she was nineteen years older than him, the two often spoke at family parties. She even wanted to go out with him and celebrate her birthday next week. ‘Oh shit,’ Ashley said, horrified as she took all of this in. It dawned on her that she had sent Colin multiple nude photographs of herself.

She quickly snapped back to reality as the giant spoke. “HOLY SHIT, WHY’D YOU MAKE YOURSELF SO SMALL?” her giant cousin teased. “YOU MUST REALLY WANT TO BE MY LITTLE TOY!”

Panicking, Ashley did not know what to do. Colin’s massive form slowly began to disrobe in front of her. She originally screamed a few times but stopped once she realized it was useless. Her instincts were telling her that she needed to find a way to get this giant’s attention, and she knew it was true. But she was too small that even her waving her arms would mean nothing. With no other options, she sent off a message towards Colin.

“Colin! I made myself too small on accident! I’m not sure I want to do this and I’m scared, can you please help me grow back?” She fired off the text message, and nearly jumped out of her skin when Colin’s incredibly loud text tone went off.

There was a pause that seemed to last forever as Colin read the message. Ashley had no idea how Colin would react to her request to stop their session.

Colin was confused as he reviewed the new message. This didn’t seem like what Ashley was talking about yesterday. Then he saw her settings and saw that none of them were locked past the first hour. In fact, he could even cancel it before the first hour was up. Size, time being shrunk, durability, none of them. It dawned on Colin that Ashley was probably just playing along, and wanted him to be in full control. His cock began to twitch and pulse at those thoughts. He then removed the rest of his clothing and just stood over her. “AWWW, MY LITTLE TOY IS TOO SMALL AND WANTS HER MASTER TO GROW HER BACK?” he teased in a condescending tone.

‘Toy? Master?’ Ashley thought to herself and shuttered. This wasn’t what she and Colin talked about yesterday. She had a bad feeling that Colin may have not been completely honest with her, and was thinking he had a toy instead of a girlfriend.

“ANYWAY, LOOKS LIKE YOU’RE LETTING ME CONTROL YOUR SETTINGS. THAT’S A GOOD IDEA, BUG,” he said, and began typing something out on his phone.

Ashley’s eyes widened and she looked down at her phone. “No…” There was a notification on her SHE app. New settings were locked. She didn’t know what changed, but she knew that Colin was controlling her settings now. This was making the tiny woman extremely uncomfortable. She fired off another message to Colin, demanding he grow her back and leave the hotel room. This was only meant with a giant laugh. Then a shadow descended down towards Ashley. She looked up, wide-eyed, and shouted in terror.

A long, cylindrical shadow rapidly plunged down towards the table. It took a moment, but Ashley soon realized the descending object was her younger cousin’s penis. His now ENORMOUS penis. It seemed like it was coming down in slow motion, but was now dangerously close to her body.

Even though she was durable, those thoughts left Ashley’s mind. All she knew was she was about to get crushed and obliterated underneath her own cousin’s cock. She just screamed and crouched down, covering her head and putting her hands up above her. Not thinking clearly, she held her breath and waited for the pain and pressure that would come with being crushed beneath a giant, enlarged penis.

Realistically, Colin had no intention of bringing his cock down on top of his tiny “girlfriend” whether she was durable or not. He did want to demonstrate his power to her though. Carefully watching where Ashley’s tiny body was, Colin slammed his penis down onto the table near her forcefully, with a giant smile on his face.

Ashley was confused as her body was not only still intact, but she did not feel the blow of the giant organ. She did however, feel a giant tremor next to her and heard an incredibly loud THWACK. The impact of the strike caused Ashley to fall over onto her stomach. She opened her eyes and turned around. All she could see in front of her was the size of the monstrous male reproductive organ.

“LIKE THE VIEW DOWN THERE, MY LITTLE GIRLFRIEND?” Colin said, maintaining his condescending act. Ashley was speechless, she couldn’t even figure out how to react. Her cousin’s words stuck in her head. At least he was referring to her as his girlfriend, which was slightly less disturbing to her than referring to her as his “bug” or “toy”.

Still wanting to get out of this, Ashley was trying to figure out what to send Colin over the app. She was still horrified and embarrassed over the thought of revealing her identity. The two of them had such a friendly relationship, she was like a much older sister to him. Telling him that it was actually her would make their relationship different and weird forever. It would also reveal to him that she was desperate enough to be shrunk and date a much younger guy.

Her best-case scenario right now was for Colin to agree to leave the room and grow her back from afar. She could figure out what to do from there. Unfortunately, she didn’t think that was about to happen. “Can you please grow me back soon? I’m just not feeling very well right now,” she pleaded.

Colin read the messages she had just sent to him and laughed. “AWWWW, TRYING TO GET OUT OF IT? BUT IT’S YOUR BIRTHDAY!”

In annoyance, Ashley sent another text off towards her giant hookup partner. “I’m serious, I want to grow back!”

A smile came across Colin’s face. He had no intention of growing her back at the moment. “TOO BAD! WHAT KIND OF BOYFRIEND WOULD I BE IF I LET YOU BE ALONE ON YOUR BIRTHDAY.” Colin was starting to lose a bit of patience. He turned and pointed his gigantic penial head towards Ashley. “NOW WHY DON’T YOU CLIMB ON?

Horrified at the action that was being demanded of her, Ashley stood there in frustration with her hands on her hips. She had absolutely no intention of climbing onto her cousin’s pulsing member. In frustration, she grabbed her phone. “I’m telling you for the last time, I want to grow back to normal, and I’m not climbing onto your cock. Grow me back NOW!”

Colin’s heart momentarily sank. He was starting to think that Ashley may not be acting. He had been so close and was now wondering what went wrong. That’s when Colin glanced down and saw just how helplessly pathetic Ashley looked. She was still here, and he was in control. Sure he’d grow her back, later.

“YA KNOW, I THINK I’M GONNA KEEP YOU SMALL FOR NOW,” Colin said, watching Ashley jump up and down in annoyance. The tiny woman began frantically texting but before she could send a message she was cut off by Colin’s voice. “I’M ONLY GONNA TELL YOU THIS ONE MORE TIME, START CLIMBING MY FAT FUCKING COCK.”

There was another pause as a stare off took place. Ashley couldn’t believe what her titanic cousin had just said. It was especially strange coming from Colin in particular. He was even weirder since she knew Colin personally. This was her same nerdy shy cousin who she often teased about being shorter than her. The two had always been close, and now hearing these words made Ashley want to gag and vomit. She glanced up again at Colin’s face. It was hard to tell since he was so massive exactly what he was thinking, but it dawned on Ashley that he had all the power here. He could control her size and durability. If she wanted to grow back, she would have to suck it up and do as he said…for now.

Hanging her head, Ashley slowly walked towards the head of the giant, pulsing penis. She could not believe that she was actually doing this, but what choice did she have. She sight of the massive phallus absolutely disgusted the poor woman.

Biting his lip in anticipation, Colin’s heart raced as he saw his tiny prize approaching the giant organ. He did feel bad about what he had forced upon her, but he needed this. He had been turned down too many times, and wasn’t about to let Ashley be another one. He’d grow her back eventually, but for now he was going to enjoy her worshipping his most sensitive area.

Crawling onto the side of the giant, pink head of her cousin’s penis, it took all of Ashley’s self-control the vomit. The musky scent had seeped into her nose, and she was pulling herself on top of the giant cock using the foreskin. Her one millimeter body collapsed on top of it out of exhaustion.

Lowering a gigantic index finger, Colin closed his eyes and pressed down on top of Ashley’s tiny body. The woman screamed but he simply did not care. He bit his lip and continued to press her into his foreskin. Had she not been made extra durable, her body would’ve been pulverized and exploded from the sheer amount of pressure. The musky, masculine smell caused Ashley’s microscopic eyes to water. She couldn’t think of anywhere she’d rather be less than where she was right at this moment.

“PERFECT,” Colin said with a laugh and grabbed the base of his cock. He carefully sat on the bed and laid back. Using two fingers, Colin plucked up his tiny cousin and rolled her aggressively between his thumb and index finger. He then placed her tiny body at the base of his cock, where Ashley’s body began to sink into the loose skin of Colin’s ballsack. “TAKE SOME PICTURES OF IT, SLUT,” Colin said with a moan. “I WANT TO SEE HOW BIG IT IS COMPARED TO YOU!”

Ashley scowled. Slut? She was going to scream at Colin later and teach him some respect. She wanted to shrink him down and her him screaming for his life as she lifted her giant foot above him. Unfortunately, she could not do that now. For now, all she could do was oblige him. Using her phone, Ashley began to shoot upward at the giant penis which was now a skyscraper to her one millimeter body. She made sure not to include any selfies, as she definitely did not want her identity getting out now. After nearly a minute of taking photos and uploading them on their chat, she heard Colin gasp and moan.

“COME HERE!” he demanded, and the two giant fingers plucked her back up. Ashley screamed and struggled as she was lowered down onto the head of Colin’s penis, which he was holding fully erect and upright. “FUCK YOU’RE SO SEXY, SLAVE!” he shouted, nearly deafening the tiny woman. “GET ON YOUR KNEES AND KISS IT!”

A tear rolled down Ashley’s cheek hearing these hurtful and offensive words leave her cousin’s mouth. She was mortified at this prospect, but had no choice. He had dropped her fairly close to his slot, which was long and wide enough to easily swallow her whole. Luckily, her being so tiny meant Colin couldn’t really see what she was doing. Dropping to her hands and knees, she lowered her head near the spongy, fleshy ground but made sure not to kiss it. She could hear Colin moaning and laughing to himself, relishing the power he currently had. He slowly began moving his hand up and down the side of his cock, not really actively masturbating but enjoying the sensation and making sure to stay erect.

Knowing that his tiny prize was not going anywhere, and he now had her as long as he wanted, Colin relaxed back into the bed and began scrolling through his phone on the SHE app. He was looking now at other potential hookups once he was done with Ashley. In an extreme state of arousal, he was currently no longer interested in a long-term relationship, he was in love with the idea of being a giant for some tiny, helpless women.

While this was happening, Ashley was taking a break on her cousin’s spongy cock-head. Then her phone vibrated. Looking down, her Aunt Rebecca was messaging her through the app. “Hey birthday girl! Enjoying your birthday? Who’s the lucky guy? 😉”

Unable to think of a good way to tell her Aunt “your son is using me as a sex toy” Ashley just sat there, dumbfounded at the timing of her aunt’s message. Extremely embarrassed and ashamed of herself, she also knew that she needed someone’s help. She had no idea how long Colin planned on keeping her tiny, and he was now in control of her settings. “No good, Becky! I’m so freaking small right now!”

“Haha, nice job rookie,” her aunt responded via message. “How small are you? If your guy cute?”

“I’m serious Rebecca!” Ashley fired back. “I’m tiny and scared, I’m a millimeter tall right now on the head of a giant penis.”

The tone of Rebecca’s messages began to change then. She may have been Ashley’s aunt but the two were close enough in age to nearly be sisters. “Are you safe? Did you make yourself durable?”

“Yes, I’m durable. The problem is I didn’t lock my settings. My date can control my size and how long I’m tiny.” There was an awkward pause where Rebecca did not respond with a message. “I’m just scared right now I guess,” Ashley said. She cursed herself for being childish and afraid, and a few tears began to roll down her cheeks. Then her phone vibrated as Rebecca’s message popped up onto the app.

“Okay, we can report this creep when we get you back to normal size,” the message read. Then another instantly popped up. “Don’t worry, I’ll be there soon.”

Ashley eyes widened reading this. ‘What?! How the fuck does she know where I am?!’ she thought to herself. She frantically began texting her aunt to see what she meant. “Like you’re coming to the hotel?”

“Nope using the app. Give me a sec,” the new message read. Ashley’s blood ran cold as she had no idea what was about to happen. Her face turned as red as a tomato as she imagined Rebecca showing up in the hotel room and finding her son naked on the bed.

Suddenly, a new notification popped up on the app. Ashley read it and went wide-eyed. *REBECCA AGED 47 REQUESTS TO JOIN YOUR SESSION AS A SHRINKEE. WAITING ON GIANTS CONFIRMATION.* Ashley began looking for a cancellation button, but nearly jumped out of her skin as Colin’s voice broke the silence.

“HAH!” he laughed. “YOU’VE GOT ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR MILF FRIENDS WHO WANTS TO JOIN? DAMN GUESS I’LL HAVE TWO TINY OLDER GIRLFRIENDS,” he said to himself. This had never happened to him before, but unlike Ashley, he knew how it worked. He knew that using the social media aspect of the app, a user could communicate with their friends. The friends could request to join a session, and needed the approval of the other party. He had spoken to a buddy of his at college about it, and watched a few videos on PornHub. He knew that the person showing up would be teleported in at the same size and with the same settings as the shrinkee.

With an excited grin, he hit ACCEPT. Glancing down at the pulsing head of his cock, he saw another speck-sized, millimeter woman appear.

Ashley watched horrified while on her hands and knees, while the pajama clad body of her Aunt Rebecca began to appear in front of her.

“Whoa,” Rebecca said, getting her bearings on the pulsing cock head. She looked around and made eye contact with Ashley. “It’s okay sweetie,” she said, embracing Ashley in a hug. “I’m here.” There was a pause as Rebecca looked around. “Jesus, who’s penis are we on?”

Chapter End Notes:

--

More to come!  Hope you enjoyed!