- Text Size +

By the time Dani had walked into downtown Manhattan, she stood at almost two-hundred feet tall, just as tall as Godzilla was in the 1998 Tristar version, not the 1960s ToHo version. Every step she took crossing from New Jersey into Manhattan make big holes in the ground. It also mad her belly and boobs jiggle profusely.

Her belly was so big from eating the tinies she had eaten in New Jersey, it now looked as if she was nine months pregnant. She was surprised that it wasn’t hanging low, closer to the ground. It was sticking out like a normal pregnant belly would.

The naked giantess continued walking over the New Jersey Turnpike until she finally entered Manhattan. It was time for her ultimate destruction.

As people began to walk around Times Square, they began to feel the ground shake. It would shake for a second, then stop. This occurred several times, each time the ground shaking harder than the last. Eventually, other people were turning on to 42nd Street, but they weren’t walking. They were all running and screaming.

When others already in Times Square tried to ask what was going on, no one would answer. They just kept running. It wasn’t long before the others saw what they were running from.

A giant, naked woman with a huge belly and equally huge boobs came out of nowhere, looking down at the tiny people below her. Now everyone in Times Square was running away from the giantess. Who was this? How did she become so big?

As Dani entered Times Square, she looked down at the tinies raised her foot above a group of people running and brought it down on them, stepping on at least ten people. She laughed as she crushed the tiny people under her foot.

As she continued to walk around Manhattan, she made roaring noises to signify what a big, scary monster she was. She was having so much being so big in the greatest city in the world.

After getting tired of stepping on and eating the tiny people on the ground, she turned her attention to the buildings around her. She began looking into the different buildings, looking for the tinies inside.

“Oh, my God. You’re all so tiny. Hi!” she said when she first saw tiny people inside the first building. “I know you’re not actually tiny people. I’m just so big. You like what you see?” she began to play with her boobs in front of the tinies. Those in its view got a show.

One man was mesmerized by the giantess playing with her boobs in front of his window. He was a boob man over an ass man, and right now, he was in Heaven. The giantess must’ve noticed because she smirked.

“You like these big boobies?” she said to the tiny man staring at her. “Want a closer look?” she then pushed her boobs against the building, shattering the glass around it and making the people run. Some of the people got crushed by her boobs, whether they were squished by them or got stuck to them.

When Dani pulled her boobs out from the building, there were many people still stuck to her two huge mountains. Two tinies were hanging off her nipples, hanging on for dear life to avoid from falling to their deaths.

“You’re all so cute being so tiny and stuck to my boobs,” she said to them. “I think you need to get a little more comfortable, though.” she plucked the tiny people off her boobs and placed them on the sides of both her boobs. “Enjoy the ride!” she then squeezed her mountainous boobs together, squishing all the tiny people with them.

As she squeezed her boobs together, ending the lives of those between them, she began laughing hysterically. She found it hilarious that she was so big, she was able to crush many people between her boobs.

She laughed so hard, in fact, she peed a little. That spelled bad news for the people below her.

As Dani began to pee, it flooded the streets of New York City. She didn’t even notice she was peeing, at first, either. It was until she felt her feet get wet that she looked down and saw the river of yellow.

“I’m sorry. I laughed so hard, I peed,” she said. Her stomach then began to rumble. “Oh, no.” After the giantess went #1, it was time for her to go #2.

She squatted down and began to relax her muscles. Slowly, the biggest turd to ever come out of anyone’s butt started coming out of Dani’s butt. As it came out more and more, Dani continued to sigh a sigh of relief.

Eventually, the turd was fully out of her butt and crashed on to the streets of Manhattan, making a huge splash as it hit the flooded streets of Dani’s urine.

“You two felt so good going and coming out,” she said, looking down at the turd and patting her belly.

She had no idea where they were, or if they were even alive, but she was referring to Kat and Christian, who were the first people she had eaten and had now come out of her butt along with the big turd.

Dani would go on to continue her destruction of New York City, destroying cities and eating tiny people in all five boroughs.