- Text Size +

This work was a request made by IamtheWalrus, on Daddy's Dollhouse. If anyone else has a request, and I can make it work, I'll do it.

Alison Parks walked through her home, her luxurious home. The cruel redhead chuckled at how her life turned out, starting out a twenty-year-old secretary, and now at forty-two, she owned a controlling share of one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies in the west. And all she had to do was blackmail a few horny bastards, ruin a marriage or two. Sure, Alison had to get her hands dirty a few times, but be it blood or cum, she knew how to wash it out.

"Another day, another few million in the bank!" Alison laughed hard. Firing an eighth of the company's employees was considered heartless, but it made her money, so who cares if a few hundred thousand people starved. She got into a her nightdress, a luxurious pink seethrough thing that showed off her red bra and panties. Letting her shoulder-length red hair loos, reminding herself to see someone about that line of gray forming. But the moment she got into bed, things changed for the worse, a great green vortex formed above her, scaring the piss out of the rich woman.

"What in the-" But just then, an enormous hand came from the portal. She screamed as loud as she could while the massive warm hand plucked her from her bed and carried her up through the vortex. The smell of incense was what hit her first, then an image too horrifying for her to accept as reality.

"Hello, Miss Parks~." The giant said, his wicked grin taking up her full view. The candle-lit room was too dark to make out much about him, but he clearly didn't have good intentions. "Now, as lovely as you look, let's get you out of those clothes ~. You won't need them anymore~."

"NO! Get off me! Get the fuck away from me!" Alison screamed as she was forcibly stripped. The powerful CEO was less than helpless before the power of her wicked capture, and in mere moments, she was naked in his palm.

"You are very attractive for a woman your age, you know that~?"

"FUCK YOU! Let me go this instant! Do you have any idea how fucked you ar-" A giant finger moved almost too fast to see, flicking Alison in the gut. Her eyes bulged as she almost vomited her dinner from the aggressive action taken against her.

"Now, that is no way to speak to your owner. I gave my last pet time to adjust, but I think you will need something to help you realize your new place in life, Miss Parks." He then dropped the tiny CEO. She screamed as she fell, but she did fall long. It seemed he was at a desk of sorts. The hardwood did not feel good to land on, but Alison was more focused on escaping with her life than being comfortable. He didn't give her enough time to try and run, pinning her down with one hand.

"P-Please, let me go! I have money. You l-like money, right? Who doesn't!?"

"I'm afraid I already have everything I want from you. And from now on, you will only speak when spoken to, understood?"

"Please, I have millions! That has to be worth more than thi-AAAAAAA!!!" She screamed shortly after a loud snap and a stinging pain on her ass. She had no idea what he used to spank her, but it was loud, and it stung.

"I asked if you understood that you are not to speak unless spoken to. Do you?"

"Please, don't hurt me-AAA!" She screamed as another snap signaled a sudden pain on her already sore butt. "No more, ple-Mmm! AAAA!!" Alison screamed and cried as he punished her repeatedly, snap after snap, the stinging pain was unbearable, and she lost count of how many times he hurt her, but she was thankful that he stopped.

"Do you understand what I told you?" The giant said in a stern, harsh voice. Seemingly unfazed by her whimpering and shivering.

"Y-Yes..."

"That will be, yes Master."

"Yes... M-Master..."

"Good. Now I'm going to put you in a box for now. If I hear you scream at any time during the night, you get the rubber band again. Got it?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good, sleep well, Miss Parks." The cruel giant said, well, more ordered. Before placing her into a small chest, with bearly enough space to breathe, let alone get comfortable. All Alison could do was cry and beg herself to wake up from the horrible nightmare she was convinced she was having. But unfortunately for her, she was not dreaming. There was no waking up from the hell she was in.

...............................................................................................................................

"Good morning, Ally! Did you sleep well!?"

"You know damn well I didn't." Alison had not yet gotten used to Morgan, despite sharing a cage with her for the past few weeks. She had figured things out for the most part. Her capture was named Mark, and he was some sort of nineteen-year-old renegade wizard. And that she was not the only powerful woman the creep had caught. Morgan used to be a businesswoman who gained political aspirations, but the middle-aged brunet seemed to have lost all her bite. Not surprising, considering she was missing for three months, and was probably in their now shared cage for all that time.

"Aw! I'm sorry to hear that." Morgan then sat down next to Alison, uninvited and unwanted, but she didn't seem to notice. "I've actually been really nervous myself. What with the move coming."

"I don't care." Alison said as she got up and walked away from the broken woman. "Unless you're not going to help me try and escape while that creep is busy moving out of his parent's attic, then piss off and mope in your corner." She snapped as she took a chunk of the jerky Mark left for them in their feeding bowl.

"But what if Master decides that he doesn't want us to move with him?"

"Good. I would honestly much rather ruff it outside than suffer even one more day with the shit." She was getting angry but stopped when she noticed Morgan starting to cry.

"I don't want to get thrown away... What if he throws us away?"

"Ignore her. Ignore her. Ignore her." Alison said to herself as she focused on just trying to eat her food. But she couldn't ignore her forever and walked back to sit next to her. "Hey, he's not going to throw us away. That sick freak loves having power over women with a net worth more significant than he will ever have."

"You really mean that?" Morgan began to smile, either ignoring or not caring about the backhanded nature of Alison's words.

"Unfortunately, I do."

"You're a good friend, Ally." Morgan said as she moved in to hug her fellow prisoner.

"And you will need a lot of therapy when I get us out of here." It was then that the door to the room opened, and the two women had a very different reactions to the man that walked in.

"I'm home! How are my little pets?" Mark said as he walked over and collapsed on the couch next to the cage.

"Very happy that you are home~!" Morgan said lustfully.

"Plotting your death." Alison said in a deadpan voice, earning a shocked look from the other tiny.

"Ally! You can't say such nasty things to Master like that!"

"Oh shut up, you brainwashed condo-"

"ENOUGH!" Mark shouted, making both women silent. Morgan got onto her knees before the wicked giant. Alison didn't go so far but did have a more submissive stance. "You have both spoken out of turn, but I don't think I will punish you." This was a shock to the two. Mark usually didn't hesitate to inflict horrible pain upon them."In fact, you two seem stressed. Morgan, help Alison to relax~."

"Yes, Master~." Morgan said with a lustful tone. Alison tried to run, but she was tackled to the ground by her fellow prisoner.

"Get off me! You crazy bitch!"

"Stop wiggling~. I'm not going to hurt you, and this will feel good, honest~." Morgan moaned as she felt up Alison. The very woman she was comforting mear moments ago was raping her at the whims of their abuser. That alone was enough to make the aging ginger cry.

"Please, Morgan! You don't have to do this! You said I was your friend... Please..."

"Oh, Ally~." Morgan moaned between kissing Alison's neck while groping her chest. "I am your friend~." She then pulled the weeping woman up to her knees and moved a hand from her left breast to her crotch. "And I just want you to be happy in your new life~. Please, let me make you happy~." Morgan didn't go too deep into Alison. The sick brunet positioned her hand so that her thumb would rub the former CEO's clit while she fingered her. Then they heard it. Behind their backs, Mark was jerking off. Pleasing himself to the molestation happening in his very shadow.

"Don't... Please, Morgan..." Alison huffed out between lustful moans. Her body betrayed her, the sensation from her groin making her witch. "Please don't m-make me... C-C-Cum... Not for him... Please..." Despite her protests, an orgasm was forced out of her. After a clenching in a short spasm, Alison went limp. No more tears rolled from her now empty eyes. She had nothing left to give, no pain or rage. She felt hollow as Morgan continued to kill grop and finger her. Morgan only stopped when Mark gave out a few quick grunts and cummed. Morgan took most of the gallon's worth of cum to her back, but some splashed over her shoulders and spilled onto Alison's.

"Hand her to me, Morgan..."

"Yes, Master~." Alison was then brought to the tip of the monster's dick. It still had some drops of cum on the slit. He rubbed the tip of his cock on her face first, then smeared whatever didn't stick to her face on her tits. She didn't struggle, no strength or bite left. She was then just dropped into the cage carelessly.

"Lick her clean, and then I will reward you~."

"Yes, Master~!" Morgan growled in a listful tone, having been worked up into a frenzy by the sexual acts she committed. Alison looked blankly at the sex-crazed woman licking and sucking at her face and breasts. And it felt like looking into a mirror for Alison, that she was destined to become the same mad living sex doll Morgan was. And that was all that was needed to get Alison to start crying all over again.

...............................................................................................................................

Alison felt hopeless, her butt was sore from the punishment she received for trying to escape, and it was looking more and more like an impossible task every day. And one thing Mark made sure she knew that particularly stung was that it only took to months of looking for the media to completely loos interest in her disappearance. She was not missed. Her presumed death was unmourned. Her family, whom she had alienated years ago, didn't even have a funeral.

"You really brought it on yourself, you know." Morgan scolded as she rubbed Alison's ass.

"I know..." The realization of how truly alone she was in her old life made her begrudged grateful for her fellow prisoner's affection. But Morgan was on Mark's side in all things.

"Why do you keep trying to escape? It's not like there's anything for you out there, except for being eaten by a stray dog or something. So why?" There was no spite or annoyance but concern. In her own twisted and insane way, she really did care about Alison.

"What other choice do I have, Morgan?" Alison said as she sat up, looking out at the room outside of their cage. Mark had done well enough for himself, not rolling in cash but not starving either. "How can I settle for being some brat's plaything? Especially after work my ass off climbing to the top for longer than he has even been alive for."

"You'll forget that life soon enough. I did."

"That's what I'm worried about." The conversation ended after they heard their owner enter the apartment. Both women got onto their knees by the time he was done putting groceries away.

"Got food. How are my little pets?"

"Good, Master~."

"Sore... But well... Master."

"As well you should be, little Ally." Mark said sternly as he held out his hand. His loyal pets did as he silently commanded, and got onto his hand so he could lift them up to near eye level. "After that little stunt, the only reason you are not nursing a bruised and broken body is that Morgan begged on your behalf!" His eyes burned with a bearly contained fury. He could kill them so easily, and Alison really thought he would for a moment. But with a deep breath, his wrath was held at bay for now. "But I have decided to be merciful. I hope you appreciate this."

"Oh, I do, Master~." Alison said in as lustful a tone as she could. Despite being disgusted with the brute, she needed to make him happy. "Please, let this worthless thing show you how much it appreciates your gentle response to disobedience~." This response earned a smirk on Mark's lips.

"Oh, I don't know." He teased as he began to pet Alison. She forced herself not to shudder in disgust at his touch. "I don't think you deserve a chance to please my cock."

"Oh, have a heart, Master~. Please let me worship your cock~." Alison hated herself for saying what she did, but if she was going to avoid being beaten to death next time she tried escaping, she needed to make the pervert think he broke her.

"Oh yes~! Let us make you cum, Master~!" Morgan half moaned, half screamed, not facking it like Alison was. "I need cum, Master~! Please let us make you cum~!"

"What kind of monster would I be to reject such pleading~?" Mark got his cock out with his free hand and gently placed the tines onto it. Alison looked at the dick taller than she was, her lustful face not showing the disgust she truly felt. The shrunken women pressed themselves against it, rubbing their chests and crotches against the warm tree-sized manhood as they kissed it.

"Yummy~!" Morgan moaned as she jumped up onto the hard cock. Humping and grinding her way up the shaft as she licked it, allowing herself to slide down only to do it again. Alison was not one to be outdone, even in tasks she'd rather not do. Using her entire body, hands, elbows, feet, knees, tits, crotch, and tongue, She worked as much of the monster-sized dick she could.

"Oh, fuck ya~!" Mark moaned. He quickly grabbed his dick, pressing the two tiny women against his cock. Alison could hear parts of her body pop and crack in his tight grip as he jerked off. Bearly able to breathe, Alison couldn't understand how Morgan could keep moaning, let alone climax to the wrought treatment. The worm monolith they were pressed to then began to twitch, and for a few moments, the grip became tighter, then loosened as their owner cummed three loads into their feeding bowl. "great job, girls~. I think you should get an extra treat~." He huffed as he set them down in their cage. Alison ached and groaned, not at all enjoying what had just happened. While Morgan, on the other hand, writhed in ecstasy. "Dig in!" Their Master didn't so much order but proclaimed. When Alison crawled over, all she could do was chuckled.

"Naturally." She muttered to herself. The giant bastard sprinkled chocolate chips into the bowl of cum. Then, in her usual crazed fashion, Morgan dipped some of the chips in cum. Alison took a chip and munched it, and had to admit, the salty seed did taste good with the chocolate.

...............................................................................................................................

Ally was not enjoying the show that her Master was watching, so she found something more fun to do. Climbing into his underwear as he was resting on the couch, she joined Morgan to please his dick.

"What are you doing here, Ally?" Morgan asked between licks as she gently pleased her Master.

"TV was boring. Decided to keep busy~." Ally then crawled to the tip of the giant cock, making out with the tip.

"Master only wanted me to please him. You're going to get in trouble."

"That's between me and Master, Morgy-Boo~." Morgan was flustered at the use of her nickname. But she didn't have to try and recover as a massive hand plucked Ally from the underwear and held her to eye level with Mark.

"What are you doing?" He asked, seeming a little annoyed.

"I just wanted to taste cock, Master~. Don't good pets always want cock~?" Ally said as she gave her unamused owner the cutest puppy dog eyes.

"That is Morgan's job, and your's is tossing popcorn into my mouth when commanded."

"Oh, Morgy-Boo always gets the good jobs!" Ally crossed her arms as she pouted. The unamused glare became even more intense.

"That's it! Time for you to get punished!" Mark growled as he got up and walked to his desk. Ally didn't struggle or resist. She was bad, so she deserved it. At least, that is what her disturbed mind told her. The vibrators he got out were small by normal human standards, but to Ally, they were bigger than her arms. "Are you ready to get your punishment?"

"Y-Yes, Master..." Ally squinted as he began. Then, yelping as the vibrators were not so gently shoved into her ass and pussy, right before they were turned on to full power. Her entire body jiggled and shook as the sex toys rumbled inside of her. The noises she made while the wicked tools ravaged her holes were indescribable but arousing to Mark. But Ally would not have noticed that Mark pulled out his cock and started to gently jerk himself off to her suffering. The vibrations were only half as pleasing as they were painful, her mind was getting lost in it. She writhed and screamed as she felt like she was going to be torn apart from the inside out. She didn't even register that she was covered in cum until the vibrators were turned off.

"Oh Ally..." Morgan said as she comforted her friend. "Why do you have to test Master like that? One of these days, you're going to push it too far."

"M-Ma-Maybe... Maybe I... Just like when you take care of me. Morgy-Boo~." Ally then used the last of her strength to move a cum filled hand to Morgan's face. She then lovingly licked it off of her hand. They both had licked clean the cum off both of them and the desk, as well as felt each other up a little as they did, before Mark came back and collected his things.

"Have you learned your lesson, Ally?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good, you'll have to learn to be a good example for the new girl." Both women looked up to their owner with shock.

"We are getting a new friend!?"

"That's right, Morgan. The news is starting, and this politician woman being charged with treason looks like she might need a good reforming like you two had."