- Text Size +

Normally, Joanna would never even think of going to work on a Saturday, but since the deadline was Friday, she kind of had to.

"This was due yesterday,"

The weekend-shift girl moved her gaze from the screen to Joanna, who pretended to adjust her name tag so the girl would notice who exactly she was.

"Yes, I wanted to make some last-minute adjustments, you know?"

The girl nodded. Her job was just to make sure everything was as it should be, so she didn't really care.

Joanna was ready for a break after walking to work for ten minutes. She went back into the break room, half expecting to find other tiny colleagues to enslave, but she had no such luck. Instead, she had the kind of luck she had hoped for the night before, namely a bowl of chocolate chip cookies.

She grabbed a carton of milk from the fridge. She drank straight from the carton, but that was OK, because she was going to finish the whole thing anyway, she told herself.

The next hour, she sat in the break room enjoying the milk and cookies someone had prepared for the poor people who had to work weekends. She figured she was one of them, since she came in to work on a Saturday, and they had already had their chance. She was going to leave them one or two, but then she had some milk left.

She washed them down with the last few sips of milk before burping loudly and leaving the empty carton on the table for someone else to get rid of. She had work to do, after all. Or at least, she giggled as she thought of it, she was busy delegating.

Making her way home, she suddenly thought about her new doll at home. Did she need to eat too? Well, it was already lunchtime, so Joanna got some Mexican food to go. Her slave could have the parts she didn't want.

When she got home, she put the food on the table and took off her dress and pantyhose. She opened the dollhouse wall to reveal the terrified little woman, who would probably need some time to get used to her new place in the world.

"Lunchtime," Joanna mumbled as she grabbed the tiny woman between two fingers.

The tiny girl panicked for a moment, thinking she was about to be eaten, but Joanna merely placed her on the table between a gigantic brown paper bag and Joanna's mountain-sized breasts, which she was resting on the table.

"You can have whatever I don't want," the giantess explained before shoving a burrito in her mouth.

Soon, the tiny woman was offered a few small pieces of nachos with no dip. She didn't complain. As hungry and helpless as she was, this was the best she could ever hope for. She struggled to eat the big, hard chips, but it wasn't impossible.

Joanna looked down while chewing, enjoying how superior the size difference made her feel. Her tiny ex-colleague almost looked like an insect next to her enormous tits! She could drown her in salsa, or even saliva, if she wanted to. She could even kill her by ignoring her, since the tiny girl was totally dependent on her generosity to survive.

A grin crossed the giant woman's lips as she thought about it. It was like she'd been promoted, but rather than merely being made superior to her colleague, she had been promoted to being a goddess. She didn't say anything, but the thought of it tickled in her entire plump body as she took another bite of her burrito.

------

After lunch, Joanna grabbed the tiny girl and placed her on the keyboard again.

"Write up another report. The numbers are here."

She put a list of numbers on the table, in front of the laptop. The tiny girl had to climb down to get a closer look at them, which Joanna thought was very amusing.

After watching her slave do her work for a while, Joanna lay down on the couch for a nap. When she woke up, it was already dark. The little woman was still hard at work in the bedroom, so the chubby giantess grabbed some snacks and watched a movie.

It was still too early to go to bed when the movie was over, and besides, she wasn't sleepy yet. She did have an idea, though. She checked on her slave again.

"Break time," Joanna announced.

It wasn't really a break for the tiny girl, though.

"I'm bored. Entertain me," her corpulent captress demanded, placing her new toy on the coffee table and her own considerable bottom on the couch.

When her doll just stood there, paralyzed by fear and confusion, Joanna rolled her eyes and leaned back. She lifted her bare feet and placed them on either side of her hardworking captive, shaking the table when her heels landed.

The giantess smiled for a second at how big her feet looked towering over the little woman next to them.

"Do something. Dance for me."

The terrified little woman hesitantly started to move her little body nervously, hoping to please the spoiled, overweight Asian girl whose feet could literally flatten her in an instant.

For a short while, it did amuse the bored giantess. Unfortunately, she had a short attention span and got bored easily, so her smile quickly faded again. She did have an idea, though.

"Try massaging my foot!" she grinned as one of the massive soles descended to the floor, leaving one.

One was more than enough as far as the tiny captive was concerned, but she was very hesitant to touch the dirty skin in front of her. Besides, she couldn't really reach any of it, since the heel alone was bigger than her.

"Oh. Right," Joanna sighed as she moved that foot to the ground too, "I forgot you're too small to do basic things like that. I guess I can fix that, though."

She grabbed the girl and brought her to the bedroom and placed her on the bed. She took off her underwear and lay on the bed face down, causing earthquakes that threatened to bounce the tiny girl off the bed.

"Climb onto my foot and get to work."

The tiny woman wouldn't dare to disobey. She made her way across the vast expanse that was the giant bed, slowly approaching the smelly soles in the distance.

"You're so slow," Joanna complained as she sat up, causing earthquakes again.

The chubby Asian girl leaned forward and grabbed the doll girl, then placed her next to her enormous feet. When she turned over again, the little woman had to climb on and do her best to make the giant woman feel her.

"Tsk! I can barely feel you. Work harder!"

Joanna did enjoy the feeling of power she got from the predicament she'd placed her captive in, though. The fact that the little slave girl had to work so hard to please her made her feel so important. It was much better than being important just because she was daddy's girl.

"That's better," she sighed, trying to encourage the helpless little doll.

It wasn't much better, but at least she could feel it now. It was somewhat enjoyable, but it wasn't exactly a foot massage. She looked behind her to see the tiny woman really putting her back into it.

"Now do the other one."

Only then did Joanna think about the fact that her feet were dirty. Maybe she should have washed them before making the tiny girl massage them with her entire body. Then again, it was too late now, and she actually liked the fact that her slave just had to obey her no matter what. It made her feel so powerful.

------

Joanna fell asleep and didn't wake up until the next morning. By then, the tiny woman was nowhere to be seen. She must have escaped while her enormous captress was snoring.

"Fuck!" Joanna whispered to herself as she searched the bed.

She carefully stood up and checked under the bed. She checked under every chair and table in the apartment, but there was no sign of the tiny fugitive. She couldn't have left, though. There was no way out. Unless...

She checked the front door. There was a crack in it from the time she'd crashed her suitcase into it. She hadn't cared about it until now, when she realized it might be big enough for the doll-sized woman to crawl through.

Joanna grinned as she waltzed stark naked, her huge rack swaying wildly back and forth, into the hallway to find the tiny woman trying to hide next to the elevator. Without a word, she stomped her foot right next to the helpless tiny before squatting down and grabbing her, then hurrying back to her apartment before anyone saw her.

"You've been a bad, bad girl," Joanna announced ominously as her grin turned into a frown and her brought her fist up to her face.

The tiny woman was squeaking her useless little apologies and promises not to do it again, but Joanna wasn't having it. She thought about what might be a suitable punishment, and then it hit her.

"You're gonna mop the floor today."

The tiny girl was at once relieved that her enormous captress wasn't going to kill her, and in disbelief at the impossible task set before her. Joanna placed her on the floor and gave her a tiny plastic bag that had contained a pair of earrings at one point, as well as a Q-Tip.

"First, you're gonna get all the dust and other shit you find on the floor into the trash," the giantess explained as she took the lid off of the trash can.

She turned over an ornate chair so it rested on it, providing a rough surface for her doll-sized slave to walk on. It was a bit of a climb, but it wasn't very steep, and most of it was almost like a staircase.

Most of the tiny woman's day was spent collecting dust and crumbs from the vast floor while the giantess went about her day. The first thing Joanna did was to block the crack in the door. The rest of the day was spent watching soap operas while snacking.

------

Around dinner time, she ordered a pizza. By the time it arrived, the tiny woman was pretty much done with her first task. Unfortunately for her, the giantess's feet were still dirty, and she walked all the way across the apartment to get that pizza.

"If you want anything to eat, you'd better clean that up!" Joanna grinned as her behind sank down into the soft leather couch.

She watched some more TV while she stuffed her face, leaving only crumbs for the tiny slave on the floor. That was more than good enough for her, starving as she was, and she gratefully received it and ate the crumbs Joanna granted her.

------

"It's bedtime for me, but mopping time for you," the giantess chuckled.

She handed the tiny woman a bottle cap, a few small cotton pads and a few more Q-Tips. Then, she placed two plates on the floor and filled them with water and soap.

"All you need for a night of punishment!" Joanna laughed.

"You'd better be done by tomorrow."