- Text Size +

A long day at work was coming to an end. The rays of the setting sun came in through the windows and hit Joanna's computer screen, making it hard to see anything.

"Can't work if I can't see!" she thought to herself and leaned back to take a snack break.

Her more efficient colleagues were getting ready to leave the office, eager to enjoy the weekend. Soon, she would be alone in the artificially lit cubicle landscape. He boss was already gone.

Joanna wanted to leave too. The office was the last place she wanted to spend Friday night, but she'd procrastinated all morning, so she'd have to stay late again.

"This job sucks," she thought to herself as her teeth crunched down on a few chips.

She didn't have a lot to do, but it would take time. Joanna was a slow typist to begin with, but since she always rested her head in her hand, she ended up typing with only one finger at a time, taking hours to finish even simple tasks. It was a low-paying but steady job in daddy's company, so it was almost impossible to fire her, but there was no way she was getting a promotion either, so it was a demotivating dead-end job. Besides, the key word there was "almost" -- she did have to accomplish a bare minimum of work each month unless she wanted to risk the old man's wrath.

It was getting darker out, and Joanna's typing was the only sound to be heard, aside from the occasional hardworking colleague finally clocking out once they'd finished their share of what was supposed to be her work. Her dad offered them extra overtime pay to get it done, and most of it came out of Joanna's salary. As far as she was concerned, it was a great deal for them, and yet, a few of them gave her unfriendly looks from a distance if they thought she wouldn't notice it.

When the lights went off, she was pretty sure she was the only one left. She stood up to turn them back on, silently moaning about how this was keeping her from working. On the way back to her seat, she stopped to think, and decided that she might have to pee. It sounded better than working, so she made her way to the bathroom. Not the crappy one on the same floor, of course, but the good one two floors up.

This bathroom wasn't open to most low-level employees, but being the founder's daughter had certain benefits. Her card had access to nearly every door in the building. She sat down and took out her phone. Half an hour later, she gave up and took the elevator back down. Apparently, she didn't actually have to go that time.

"What a waste of time," she sighed quietly. "Could have been done by now."

On her way back, she went to the break room to rest and get some more snacks. She had a habit of doing that after a toilet break, since it was a long walk back and forth. When she opened the door wide to get her chubby self inside, she noticed something on the floor.

"Fuck! A cockroach all the way up here?" she thought. "I hope it runs away so someone else has to kill it instead."

She turned on the light and almost fell backwards. One of the girls that had started working in the company around the same time as her was on the floor in front of her, standing no taller than Joanna's pantyhose-covered big toe in the soft carpet. She tended not to wear any shoes at work because the carpet felt so good to walk on.

The tiny woman looked like a doll where she stood. She was waving her arms, seemingly shouting up at the comparatively gigantic woman. Joanna was scared at first, but then she smiled. It was really quite comical to look at this doll girl trying to get her attention. She looked really cute in her itty bitty skirt and blouse. Joanna herself didn't care to dress up much at work. She just wore what she felt like, which happened to be a simple dress that day.

"Why are you so small?" she demanded of the tiny woman, whose name she had probably heard many times, but never cared to remember.

She couldn't hear the response, so she rolled her eyes with a sigh.

"Speak up if you want me to hear you, pipsqueak!"

The tiny woman froze for a second, but made another attempt. Joanna still couldn't hear her, but she had an idea. She put her hands on her hips and stomped her foot.

"Are you trying to look up my dress, you little midget?" she roared, terrifying her victim.

This was sort of amusing, she thought. Although she did get to scare people with her power on a regular basis, it was always her father's power they were scared of. This little girl was scared of Joanna herself, eagerly shaking her head and holding her palms up in front of her in a desperate attempt to calm the titaness down.

"I wonder what it would be like to step on a tiny person," Joanna mused, lifting her car-sized foot up in the air and letting it hover above the tiny girl.

She remembered being jealous of her for receiving a bonus early on. She was pretty sure it was just because the boss was trying to get into her pants. He had major yellow fever, so a hot Asian office lady was just his type. Sure, he had never made any advances towards Joanna, but she figured it was because her daddy's power scared him away.

"You think you're so much better than me, huh?" Joanna said inaudibly.

Not even her tiny victim could hear her from under her foot. Joanna knew in the back of her mind that the girl worked hard and was nice to everyone, and that this was the reason she'd gotten a bonus. She also knew the only reason she'd never received another one was because Joanna complained to her manager, who thought it safest to comply with the jealous demands of the CEO's spoiled brat.

Still, having her underfoot like this felt great. Unfortunately, she knew there was no way she could ever get away with actually stomping on a doll-sized person. Even if all her jealous fantasies had been true, she couldn't have done it in good conscience. Besides, she'd definitely go to jail for something like that. Daddy's protection couldn't save her if the police were involved.

"I've decided to spare you, little doll. Show some gratitude."

The tiny woman hesitated a bit after Joanna's foot hit the ground next to her, shaking it violently and making her fall backwards, but she got on her knees and bowed. Joanna knew she couldn't let anyone know about this. To her, this was harmless fun, but she knew nobody else would see it that way, especially this toy-sized girl. Letting her go was too dangerous, and killing her was out of the question. She'd have to kidnap her, but convince both herself and the girl that it was for the best. Joanna squatted, exposing her panties and plump ass.

"I'll keep you safe," she declared as she unceremoniously picked up her former colleague between two fingers and dropped her into her cleavage.

"Crawl into the cup so nobody can see you."

Her heard was beating faster again. For the first time since she'd started working in her daddy's company, she packed up her work laptop and brought it home over the weekend. She had plans for her perfect little captive.

------

Joanna lived in an apartment building nearby. Her salary would never have allowed her to live there, but a spoiled daddy's girl like her didn't have to pay rent. Besides, he owned most of the building anyway.

She looked around for a bit before she found the hyper-realistic dollhouse her dad had given her as a kid. It had working plumbing that she'd used to flush hamster turds with back then. It had been years since she last played with it, but it was easy to hook it up and see if it worked. Joanna placed it on a stool next to the toilet, fished her tiny captive out of her bra and placed her in the dollhouse bathroom.

"Flush the toilet."

The tiny woman's hair was wet from Joanna's bra sweat, and she didn't seem to be enjoying herself, but she still complied. The toilet flushed just fine.

"Wash your hands."

Like a doll playing with itself, the tiny girl used the miniature soap dispenser and faucet. It was almost like the real deal!

"OK, it works. You live here now, lucky you. Don't think I'm gonna spoil you, though."

Joanna didn't even notice how ironic that sounded coming from her, of all people.

"You'll help me with my work from now on. You'll have more than enough time now that you can't do your job anymore. Pretty sure daddy's gonna fire you when they can't reach you anymore."

The overweight giantess suddenly remembered something.

"Where's your phone?"

The tiny woman held up a tiny electronic device. The screen was blank. It was probably out of battery, whether it worked at that size or not.

"Looks broken."

Joanna grabbed it between two fingers and had a closer look at it. It looked broken now. Maybe she had demolished it with her giant fingers? Well, she did like the thought of that. There was no need to keep it anyway. She opened the toilet lid and dropped it into the bowl. She had to take a shit anyway.

The giantess undressed, leaving her clothes all over the floor before pulling her panties down and covering the toilet seat with her plump bottom. As a fart exploded from her ass, she had an idea. She grabbed her new toy and put her next to her enormous bare feet.

"Make yourself useful and move my clothes over to the laundry basket."

The tiny woman looked up at her in disbelief, but there was no sign that she was joking. She stared impatiently down at her captive as a torrent of piss erupted from within the bowl. Joanna sighed, snapping the tiny girl out of her trance. It was so much fun watching her struggle to move a giant pair of pantyhose across the tiled floor, Joanna thought as she pushed out a huge turd. She played with the thought of dropping the tiny woman into the toilet, but decided against it. It'd make her too dirty to keep.

Once her tiny slave had moved all her giant clothes out of the way, Joanna wiped herself and picked up the tiny woman. She washed her hands without putting her captive down, thus washing her entire body too.

"Take off your clothes."

Joanna grabbed a doll dress that she gave the shapely little woman. Although Joanna's boobs were bigger, even at normal size, she envied her tiny slave that slim figure. The thin dress she gave her was a little too long, but it fit well enough.

"Time to put you to work."

Grabbing the tiny woman, Joanna waltzed into her bedroom with a puffed-up chest to display her majestic tits. When she put her down on her dresser, she took pride in how big they were compared to her. They look like mountains next to an ant like her, she thought to herself.

Joanna got her laptop out and turned off the network switch. It was a hardware switch underneath the laptop that the little woman would never be able to reach.

"Continue from where I left off. If you do a good job, I might reward you. If you don't, I'll punish you. Don't disappoint me."

For the next five minutes, Joanna amused herself by watching her tiny captive jump on the keys to get them to register her key presses. She could tell this girl knew exactly where all the keys were, and she ended up typing almost as fast as Joanna normally did.

"Keep going until you finish the whole thing," the giantess instructed, opening her home laptop on the bed.

The tiny girl dared only occasionally glance over at her captress, who was moaning quietly, but audibly, across the room with one hand in her panties and the other on the touch pad. If this worked out, it would be the best thing that had ever happened to her, she smiled as she finally fell asleep in front of the screen.

------

In the morning when she woke up, Joanna had almost forgotten about the tiny girl slaving away on her work laptop, but the porn window from last night reminded her.

"Did you do it?" she demanded.

The tiny woman, who had fallen asleep on the greasy keys, but woken up again when the giantess did, nodded and motioned towards the screen. Joanna's giant hands came down from the sky and started navigating the document. She was a little jealous at how well this tiny toy of a woman had done, but then she remembered that she could take credit for it.

"OK, you can sleep in the dollhouse while I'm at work."

Joanna put the doll-sized woman in the tiny bedroom while she herself peed and a giant fart erupted from her sizeable buttocks, but she didn't care. If anything, it felt good to flout social conventions like this. She felt powerful doing whatever she wanted around the tiny woman, who couldn't complain.

There was no way her captive could escape, since the dollhouse doubled as a cage and could be locked with simple hooks from the outside. Her new doll would definitely be waiting for her giant mistress when she returned from work. And she would be early today.