- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


For many giants in human society, there are very few pleasures to enjoy on a night out like this. You can’t really shop for clothes, or grab a drink at the bar. Movies can only happen, if you pass by one of those inflatable movie projections. Luckily, giants still had the stars, that still twinkled in the night sky, the calm sounds of surrounding forestry, as well as the hustle and bustle of sprawling city life. For instance, the sounds of cars honking at Shawna as she walked through the streets were pretty lively, to say the least. They were especially lively, being the highlight of a night taking your human sized partner home from a date. In fact right now, that was the liveliest thing about The giantess’ night, as she slightly shuffled forward, matching the super slow movement of traffic. “God, this is boring. Why can’t Devin have a way home through an access road?” She asked, in frustration.  In the beginning she tried to stay away from traffic, but eventually she realized that the sidewalks were both way too narrow in space, and crowded with pedestrians to walk on without almost stepping on people. She grimaced at the shrieks she heard from down below as people dived, and scampered out of the way of her earthshaking steps. She imagined it must’ve been terrifying for those little people down there, trying to avoid her large sandaled feet. Though on occasion, she could make out some human females complimenting her newly painted toe nails.

 

 

 She did enjoy the compliments, as she worried that her new Shimmering emerald nail polish, wouldn’t go well with the rest of her outfit. As she watched the small radius of people stumble to maintain their balance with each step she took, it gave her perspective to the earth-shaking tremors that may have resulted from her large footfalls. ‘What an experience that must be.’ She pondered in remorse, as she glanced at the street. On one terrifying occasion, she found her foot almost falling onto some poor sap. I seemed that he had tripped, while trying to evade her walk. “Oh god, please don’t hurt me.” He cried out. She remembered ow frightened the yelps sounded from below from her sole, as she felt the poor guy’s trembling hands, in a defensive gesture, brushing against her foot. “No, no, no. It’s ok, I’m not going to hurt you ok?” She said, in reassurance. However, she was more than relieved, as he crawled from under her foot. He was no doubt shaken, but alive. A crowd of stunned slack jawed, stunned humans gathered around, snapping photos, and whispering to each other about the events. It was high time to get away from all these people. Guess I’ll be headed into the street.” She said, with an eye roll. 

 

 

 Luckily, traffic wasn’t too busy this time of night. Although, that didn’t mean she could just step off the curb, without caution. Apparently, just like in her dimension, a good deal of motorists had a bad case of lead foot, as evidenced by the skid marks left on the road. Taking her first step into the empty road, she gasped in fright, as a speeding vehicle skidded violently to a stop, almost colliding with her ankle. Shawna breathed a sigh of relief, as he driver’s door swung open. “Hey, you big pitch?! What the hell’s your problem?” The little motorist said flew into a tirade, yelling obscenities at her, which Shawna was barely able to make out. “Listen guy, it isn’t my fault, you were speeding. Hell you almost hit me, you stupid twerp. You better watch, before I really get pissed.” She threatened, as she towered over the small man, menacingly. Though, she tried to keep her cool, the guy’s barrage of rudeness, was starting to get on her nerves. “You know what, fuck this shit!” She said, in frustration. Yanking him a small distance from the vehicle, she unceremoniously stomped on his car, up to 4 consecutive times, flattening the car to her satisfaction. The man, stood awestruck, at what he witnessed, before immediately falling into despair. “No, no, no! Come on! Why would you do that, you fucking psycho?!” He yelled, crying tears of anger. 

 

 

Shawna, laughed so hard, she felt her ribs start to ache. His little cries of anguish were like music to her giant ears. “Oops, my bad, I guess.” With a shrug, she offered a halfhearted apology, walking off into the night. ‘Apparently, road rage is an issue out here too. How sad.’ The giantess thought rolling her eyes. She was grateful, as that could’ve been a lot worst for the two of them, like serious injury. Luckily, it wasn’t from first-hand experience that she knew this. Turns out a lot of titans who sought to make the human dimension their playground would sometimes come back with major injuries; deep wounds from gunshots, or Broken feet/ankles from car accidents. Luckily, she stood in heavy traffic, where unless she stepped carelessly on someone’s car, accidents would be pretty rare, other than fender Benders. “well this is just great. Maybe, I can die of boredom.” The Titan Said, annoyed at the slow flow of traffic. “Man I wish Devin was still up.” She lamented. He would’ve loved seeing her flatten that jerk’s car back there. Alas, Devin Had fallen asleep about 5 minutes ago, no doubt due to his comfy position between her boobs, combined with the cool night time breeze. She had to give him credit though, he had at least stayed awake long enough to converse with her on a variety of different topics for most of the walk through the streets.

 

 

For the first twenty minutes, the pair had spoken about their favorite movies, the last book they ever read. Places they wanted to one-day travel to, whatever came to mind really. Shawna did enjoy conversation, and as luck would have it; Devin’s stories could entertain her for days. The problem was, Devin soon let the titan know that the swinging motion between Shawna’s “Perky pillows”, as he had taken to calling them, had him ready to check out soon. As much as she tried to keep him awake to keep the conversation going, she knew he was conking out on her.  “Alright, alright, go ahead and catch some sleep, little dude. It’s pretty clear to me that you can’t hang.” The titaness snorted, in slight amusement. Shaking her head as the human’s garbled attempts at speech slurred into snores, she resigned herself to being alone with her thoughts, for the time being.

 

 

<ZZZZZZ…ZZZZZ…ZZZZZ…ZZZZZ>

 

 

Shawna listened to the calm sounds of the little human snoring soundly from her bra, as she continued to walk towards the apartment complex that she had picked him up from. What sucked was that It was now the only sound she had for company, on the relatively lengthy walk back. Well ok, that wasn’t exactly true. While in traffic, she plugged in her earbuds to relieve some of her boredom. “Bop” by Dababy seemed pretty appropriate, given the traffic jam. It also served to put an extra bounce in her step, causing her titties to jiggle, carelessly Jostling the sleeping guest. Shawna blushed reminding herself to be more careful, so as not to step on any cars, or risk losing her Little guy, in the chaos. As she soon exited the busy highway, headed onto a far less busy street, Shawna than began her walk on the secluded path, hearing less and less noise of the busy street, as she continued. “Hah, I need me some shit with some Bop in it.” She quoted from the song, causing mini earthquakes in the surrounding area, as she bounded through the quiet roadway, towards a modest flat Complex. However, she was interrupted from her dancing, at the feeling of a stirring from her chest. “God Damn, is there an earthquake going on?!” Devin asked groggily taking stock of his surroundings. Feeling the movements, Shawna popped one of her earbuds from her head. “Oh man, Dev I’m sorry. Did I wake you up, with all that?” The giant questioned, slightly nervous that her revelry may have disturbed her passenger. “Nah, nah you good Shawna, Da baby is the shit, no doubt. Plus, now, I don’t have to ask you “What’s shaking?”.” He teased. “Oh shut up. It’s not like I had anyone to talk to, thanks to Someone falling asleep on me, like a damn infant.” Shawna said, in a huff. “Hey, can you blame me? I’m between two sleeping bags. It’d be like being mad at me drinking at a bar.” He said, cuddling into her left titty. The sight was adorable to the titaness, who could barely stifle her joy, at the feeling. “Hmhmhmm, Well, aren’t we getting comfortable? Well look, they aren’t Sleeping bags ok? There perky pillows. Anyways, it’s good you’re up, cause we’re at your place, now.” She said, fishing him from her bra. “Cool, thanks for the boob ride. You can just set me by the stairs down there, I’ll walk up from here.” “Hey, glad you liked the ride, and the pleasure’s all mine.” Shawna Reddened, capping her statement with a wink. “You sure you don’t want me to put you on the balcony, instead?” Devin waived her offer away, as he turned towards the stairwell. “Nah, locked the window before I left. We got a break-in problem over here. So I’m cool. Thanks, though.” He stated. 

 

 

“Oh, well Ok then. It’s just that you seem kind of worn out. I mean, if you like I could… help you get inside. “She said, mischievously flicking the air with her fingers. The human however, was not amused. “Well, as tempting as giving thieves a welcome mat into my apartment is, I don’t really like the thought of waking up to sweep broken glass, Shawna.” He spoke in a blunt tone, before walking towards the stairway. Shawna pouted, at this. Of course, she wouldn’t really do that, but the human could at least banter with her. Honestly, he was being a bit of a buzzkill. ‘Eh, he’s probably just worn out’ She thought. After all, It had been a pretty eventful day. “Fine then, suit yourself Human. But, um…Don’t I at least get a kiss goodnight?” she asked, nervously digging her left foot into the pavement. Devin looked dumbstruck at the question, expecting her to still be joking around with him (Honestly, it was pretty hard to tell if she was sometimes). Still, by the look on her face, and the tone of her voice, she seemed serious. “W-well, I mean, yeah, sure, I didn’t really expect you to ask permission, if you wanted it but y-yeah. Go ahead, pick me back up.” He offered up towards her. Shawna looked down at him, arms folded under her chest, in a ridiculing fashion. “So, I gotta ask for a kiss, and pick you up all over again? Oh, no sir. In fact, for making me an afterthought like that, You’re going to kiss my toes instead.” She said, pointing downwards. Devin grimaced, at the odorous feet, as the giant’s toes wiggled abit in front of him. She seemed to have gotten her nails painted, green recently. Green was his favorite color. Was that intentional? Given the sweaty smell, it hardly mattered. He offered a pleading look upward, for some slack “I DON’T FEEL YOU KISSING ME DOWN THERE, DEVIN.” Shawna bellowed, purposefully letting her large voice echo around the apartment complex. 

 

 

The human’s eyes bugged out in both surprise at the heightened decibels, as well as the embarrassment. “Bitch cut it out. You’ll wake everyone up!” Devin said in Panic. The large woman Spoke, laughing at the little man’s nervous expression, as she continued her torment. “OH NO, WILL I? THAT’S TOO BAD. Then THEY’LL GET TO WATCH YOU GIVING ME FOOT LOVE, WON’T THEY, DEEEVVIII-.” Her sneer had ended abruptly, as she was soon overcome with a new feeling from below. Devin apparently, had decided not to let her finish. He decided that he had endured quite enough of the giantess’ crap, as he got down before her massive feet, doing everything in his human sized power to shut her up, as he hurriedly delivered a flurry of kisses on top of, under, hell even between her emerald painted toes, doing his damnedest to breathe through his mouth. “O-Oooh my god, that feels Amazing! Shit.” Shawna panted, struggling against her lightheadedness, to keep her balance.

 

 

 It seemed, the human got the message, pretty quickly. She could barely concentrate as in an instant, her Smug Jeering had been replaced with electric currents of pleasure. The sensations spread like a swarm of ants, from the source at her toes, up to her thighs, with the heat warming her between her thighs, causing the titan’s eyes to nearly roll back into her head. Then, to her shock and disappointment, almost as quickly as the good feelings started, the sensations at her feet vanished. “What the-What happened?” She asked, in recovery. “There, how’s that for a goodbye kiss?” Devin said up to her, arrogantly. Shawna smirked at his moxy, she did love it when he attempted to be bold with her. “That’ll do Devin. That’ll do, just fine. Hell, with kissing skills like that, I’m definitely putting you in my shoe, next date. Or maybe, somewhere more…Private.” She giggled. Devin, exhausted from the day’s events, offered a dismissive waive to send her on her way. “Yeah whatever girl. Have a good night, and text me when you get home, OK?” The human stated passively, making his way up the stairs. “You too, Devin, you too. Don’t worry I will let you know when I get back.” She said, sweetly. As the giantess blew a kiss in his direction, Shawna was glad they were at least able to share some mutual affection for once. She was always willing to take the lead, as needed. Though she did love it when Devin became an active participant as well. ‘He’ll come around.’ She thought. Upon uttering a tired yawn, the giant woman took that as a cue to make her exit. With a satisfied glance at Devin’s darkened apartment, the titaness started on her newest journey, as she headed in the direction she recalled the nearest Dimensional Tele-pad to be.