- Text Size +

The onslaught of Annie’s massive digits on your miniscule body didn’t last long. Lucky for you she was still in public, had she not been there’s no telling how long she might have played with herself, completely unaware of the tiny passenger she was abusing within the confines of her panties. Currently her fingers and forced you down into her most sensitive flesh, and efore you even had time to try and escape from underneath her you were mercilessly dragged down, down down until your legs brushed something wet.

During your ascent of the unaware giantess’s genitals, her pussy lips had continued to swell into a pink, puffy, flower of desire. A quick glance into the waiting pink chasm of her womanhood was all you could spare before her fingers returned you to your starting position. The process repeated itself, up and down she dragged you, over her lips and especially into the sensitive nub of her clitoris, (at this point you’d realized that was no “ledge” you had found).

Had the atmosphere in her panties not be so humid with sweat, pheromones, and arousal her fingers would have rubbed your skin raw. As it was your clothing was taking a savage beating, and you felt your white shirt rip from your body, and it was lost to the darkness of Annie’s secret world before you could reach for it.

As quickly as the digital assault had commenced the fingers had departed, leaving your bruised and battered body wet, breathless, and hopelessly tangled in her pubic forest.

“What in the actual fuck was that?” Annie was the cute girl from down the street, she was the girl who always wore a one-piece swim suit at the pool, she was the one who would smile at you when you passed in the hallway. What the fuck was she doing masturbating in church? You were no stranger to self-pleasure, in fact you’d stayed up many a night dreaming of scenarios just like this one. But now that it was real you weren’t sure how to process everything. You laid your head back and thought it was cruel for God to tempt you with your deepest fantasy here. Then again you weren’t sure how involved he was at this point.

But your rest was short lived. A curious weightless feeling took hold of your gut and you realized Annie was finally standing up.

Her pubes pulled you tighter as you slumped against the world’s biggest vagina. A silent scream was all you had time to muster, and put your mouth in the perfect position for a face full of pussy. Only one hand was free enough to try and wipe some of the giantess’s fluid from your eyes.

Maybe it was the ever present musk of her intimate parts. Maybe it was the sheer wildness of this whole situation, or maybe it was the fact that your erection hadn’t gone away since Annie almost crushed you underneath her ass. But the rational part of your brain was slowly being beaten down by the object of your affection.

“God!” You call out, knowing full well you’re on your own. “I don’t know if you’re really out there. But if you are, this is kind of a fucked up way to answer a prayer don’t you think???? I asked for a miracle, I asked to just be a normal guy. And now I’m the size of a bug! Like really???”

No answer.

In the silence that followed you noticed that you were swaying back and forth gently, Annie must be walking. “Annie is kind of like God”. She towers high above you, and your cries and pleas to her fall of stone ears. She can obliterate you without even thinking about it. A moment of clarity comes over you – “There’s only one person who can save me now, and I’m currently trapped in her panties.” She’s really my whole world, she’s the only thing that matters now, she’s pretty much my god … goddess.

As her legs moved rhythmically back and forth you could sense the sheer power and weight of her being. The ground quaked underneath her, and she was so so beautiful. I’m a bug compared to her, less than a bug really. The pleasure of your cock rubbing against her warm flesh was the only confirmation you needed.

There was only one course of action left for you. Annie was a goddess, which mean she needed to be worshiped.

Twisting out of your trip and scooting over, you came face to face with the giantess’s pearly gates. Glancing up you could just see some light through the jungle of her bush, and stretching your face forward, you pressed your lips against hers, and planted the first of many kisses upon her womanhood. Reaching out as wide as you could you began to lick, and grab, and tug, and worship everywhere you could.

She had become your everything, and you were loving every second of it.

A deep moan from far up above indicated the she was loving it too.