- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

How's the tempo of the story coming? You guys think there's enough juicy stuff yet?

When the mountains that were Annie’s legs had clamped together and the dust had settled, you found yourself upside down, turned around, and as disoriented as ever. You recall the massive wall of her panties opening up to swallow you, and most all of the light being snuffed out as the white cotton snapped shut. Now your world was dark, and noticeably hotter, in more ways than one.

You lay perfectly still, waiting apprehensively for what you thought would be her next colossal move. Having already been trapped underneath her once, you were very aware of the danger the giantess proved to be. But left unaware of your presence, and unnoticed by the world, how would you ever get out of here? Trapped between her warm flesh and the inside of her panties, you lay there on your side to calm your breathing.

Up. Up was your best option. From where you were, going underneath her was impossible. And going around her wasn’t an option either. There was no telling what her toned thighs would do next. Break some bones? Crush you? You needed to climb up and situate yourself atop her legs, well out of danger until you could find an escape through the elastic of her underwear. But how to get up there?

Twisting around in your cramped position you found your answer. Rather than being pressed into the flesh on the inside of Annie’s thigh, you’d been thrown much further towards the center of her panties. Stretching ever-upward, you see the intimidating jungle of hair looming over you. You’re not sure if your cheeks are red from embarrassment or from the all-encompassing heat of your new intimate atmosphere. The giantess’s unshaven crotch had provided you with a lattice of ropes to climb to your freedom. And while you’d never been a fan of heights, her underwear was tight enough for you to lean back against on your way up.

“Oh God.” You say aloud.

Glancing to your left, you see the forest thin a bit and the ridge of what can only be the biggest set of pussy lips you’ll ever see. The skin was noticeably pinker, compared to pale flesh of her crotch (I guess it makes sense that the conservative choir girl wouldn’t go sunbathing in the nude). The outer lips were almost puffy looking, but terrifyingly beautiful. From your vantage point you couldn’t see anything more than the outer lip, and the potential danger it posed. Towards the base of Annie’s second lips, spilling out underneath her, you could see the signs of arousal. What was otherwise miniscule to her was a dangerous, sticky pool of goo to you. You make a mental note to avoid anywhere where you might get trapped, or worse, suffocated.

Your gaze lingers a little, and you’re suddenly very aware, not only of the heat, but also the unique smell of this hidden world. You’d studied pheromones in your high school’s health classes, and you figured that’s why you liked girl’s perfume so much. It hadn’t crossed your mind that you were at ground zero of the most intoxicating aromas known to man. Her tangy musk seemed to pervade every thought, reminding you that just a few feet away lay the forbidden fruit you’d longed to partake of for so long. Every fantasy, every wet dream, every shame-riddled session of self-pleasure had led to this, and it was so close. Your hand gently tugs at the growing tent in the front of your pants.

Shaking your head you focus on the task in front of you. “He who looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart!” The words of the popular scripture ring in your mind and you reach up to begin your ascent, determined to make it out of here in one piece.

It wasn’t long before you realized the climb to safety was going to be much harder than you had anticipated. Aside from the fact that her bush looked like it had never seen a razor, Annie was a girl who paid good attention to hygiene, for which you were thankful. Yet the natural oils of her skin, while not unpleasant, had coated the rope-sized hairs in a slight lubricant, making some of them harder to hold than others. In addition, you found that the overlapping nature of her hair was ideal for ensnaring your limbs. Three times already you’ve had to kick out to free your ankle from a stranglehold. To top it all off, this wasn’t anything like the rock climbing walls you’d practiced on before. The wall was attached to the rest of a living, breathing person, and people tend to move. Every now and then the giantess would shift her weight from one hip to another, throwing you from one side to another as your climbed hand over hand to freedom.

The work was slow going, but at least you had some entertainment. The hymns of the church service were muffled, but you could still sing along to the words or hum the tunes. The higher you climbed through the trees of Annie’s crotch, the clearer you could feel the vibrations of her singing running down her immense frame. She’d always had a beautiful singing voice, that’s half the reason you joined the community choir.

After what seemed like an hour of struggling and getting stuck and unstuck you found a ridge high up to sit on, with a dense bundle of hair to grab onto. It was a good place to rest and get your bearings. Looking down you couldn’t even see the bottom of her panties, but glancing left and right you saw that you still had a little higher to reach, and a long distance left or right to go before you could safely reach the top of her thighs.

You’re sure it was due to your physical exertion, but it was so hot! You were covered in sweat, and oil, and the air was getting thicker. Leaning over you can see the damp spot of Annie’s panties has spread, covering the spot where you’d started your climb. You say a silent prayer of thanks, knowing that it would be almost impossible for you to escape now had you remained down there. Just then another one of the giantess-induced earthquakes hit, throwing you off balance and forcing you to cling to her bush for dear life. Teetering on the ledge you’d found you were thrown left and right.

High up above you could hear, or feel, Annie’s humming to the songs. But it was deeper this time and didn’t sound much like any hymn you’d heard before. A single deep note that was as out of tune as it was powerful. How many songs were in an average service anyway? You figured you didn’t have much time before church was over and Annie would be leaving. If she stood up now you’re not sure if the constant movement of her walking would throw you from your perch or not. Not wanting to find out you push with your legs upward on the ledge, pressing upward and hoisting yourself into a secure position as the earthquake stops.

You take a deep breath, preparing to begin the final stage of your escape. You could feel the slight movement as the mountain of a girl also took a deep breathe. Reaching your hands forward, your mouth opens in a silent scream as the cotton sky falls once again and instantly squashes you Annie’s warm flesh. It was as if the hand of God, or a Goddess, had come down and was grinding you mercilessly into the ground.

You cry out one last time “Oh God! Help me!”