- Text Size +

Basking in the warm afterglow of an incredible orgasm, Annie stretched her body, her golden hair cascading over the bed sheets that were now an absolute mess. It was only after a few minutes that she’d realized she wasn’t even in her own room! Glancing at her watch she shot up, seeing that her parents were sure to be home from church any minute.

Quickly she remade her sister’s bed, and taking her newfound toy, ran to the safety of the bathroom to clean up and redress. Her mind raced with the excitement of her repressed sexuality, and she looked forward to exploring what new sensations she could bring herself in the future. Smiling she washed off her toy, threw her soiled panties and dress in the hamper, and redressed.

A few minutes later there was a knock on her bedroom door. “Annie? Are you feeling alright in there?” The voice of her concerned mother sounded through the door.

“Kind of.” Her daughter responded in kind. “It was good to come home and relax, I’m feeling a lot better, but still pretty tired. I think I’ll spend the afternoon resting if that’s okay.”

“Oh, that’s fine. Let us know if you need anything. I’ll let your father know not to disturb you.”

Underneath the covers of her bed Annie smiled – she knew exactly how she was going to spend her Sunday afternoon, and it certainly wasn’t napping. Her mother hadn’t even made it downstairs before the young woman’s fingers found their way back into her panties, gently spreading her lips, still wet from her earlier masturbation. Reaching under the pillows she pulled out the dildo and went to work. She’s lost track of the number of orgasms she’d had before she had fucked herself to sleep.

Our unaware beauty had the best sleep of her life that night, filled with strange dreams of miniature people and giants. She woke rested and excited to go to school. Her new sexual experiences had ignited a fire in her, and she felt like she wanted to spend the day with John. He hadn’t been at church the day before, but if she purposefully missed the bus she was sure that he would offer to walk her home. Her parents were heading away on a trip that afternoon, and she wanted to see what kinds of games she could enjoy with John in an empty house.

But sitting on the toilet for her morning pee, she noticed that during the night a fair amount of fluid had drained out of her into her panties. She bent down for a closer look and found that her discharge was tinted red, a sure sign of blood.

“Huh, I thought my period wasn’t due for another week. Guess it came early.”

Not thinking anything of it, the young woman casually grabbed a tampon, inserted it, and hiked up her panties. She went about her day looking for John at school, but he wasn’t there either.

“He must be sick.” She concluded. “Which is a good thing. In a few days he’ll be better and I’ll be off my period, and I’m going to want to play with him.” 

Chapter End Notes:

And that's the way it ends! Rather than trying to keep this story going, I've decided to wrap it up and move onto some other juicy projects. I'm looking for new ideas, so feel free to send them my way if there's something you'd like to see in writing. Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!