- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Author's Chapter Notes:
Might do another couple chapters with some feet content if people want it, if not I might just leave it at this. Reviews are appreciated

Dylan booted up a new app for the first time. The ...

Dylan booted up a new app for the first time. The UI was familiar, at least. He'd used shrinking apps before. In fact, these days it was rare for a dating app to come without a shrinking function. He was used, at ths point, to swiping on a girl one second only to be notified she'd swiped back and only a second later find himself cradled in the vast expanse of a woman he'd only seen as a picture's open hand. And then, quickly, seeing a lot of them. There were rules to those kinds of apps though. Generally each party had a list of what they wuld or wouldn't do - did they like being stepped on? Swallowed? To what extent? Of course, there were safeguards in place to make sure noone would ever die but some still drew the line at ending up in someone's digestive tract.

This app was different. There was no categories, no matchmaking. It was by design. Once you'd been shrunk enough times it lost that edge of daner one felt when they first started. With Join, however, you didn't even see the person who you'd be transported to until you appeared at whatever height they wanted. It was the ultimate risk; Youu could either end up with the worst looking person imaginable or a supermodel. And, on top of that, they could do anything they wanted to you and you had no idea what that was until it was happpening.

Dylan took in a deep breath. Right in the centre of the screen was one simple, large word. JOIN. He reassured himself that whatever happened he couldn't die. It was impossible, in fact. Bodies at that size tended to be far more durable and even if the body came close it would immediately reform at full height where the person had been before being shrunk by the app.

Just because youy couldn't die, of course, didn't mean it would be pleasnt. Only the other day he'd been having lunch with his best friend, Gemma, when he'd noticed a Shrunk climbing it's way out of the thick leather boot she'd chosen for the day. When he'd pointed it out to her she'd laughed before casually reaching down with an single finger and pushing him, falling, down into the depths of her boot. He'd shuddered but she'd just laughed. You never knew who had a streak like that. It was the same as any kind of kink, really. Noone really discussed them in general.

That was why he was doing this, though, right? The unkown? The thrill of having all that power really and truly taken away from him?

He let out a breath. He clicked JOIN.

Materialising was always weird. Not because of the sensation but the lack of one. One moment he had been in bed, one hand tapping on his phone and the other slowly stroking at his dick before the next moment he was encased by warm flesh with no light to be seen. At first he thought he might have materialised inside a girl as sherself masturbated. It had happened once, he'd just been thrown straight into it. She had crried on as if she hadn't even known he was there, her fingers sliding in and out with surprising power and grace with no regard for how much they pushed or abused his tiny form.
He diismissed the theory quickly. It was too soft here.

Besides, as he lay suspeneded in the black ether he felt something - the slow rise and fall of breath shifting his entire world at a leisurely, god like pace. He squirmed, trying to see how much he could move. all around him reverberated a playful giggle and the breath began to rise and fall more quickly. There was no doubt where he was now, the sounds of her voice emanating thrugh her chest were too close, the flesh around him all too consuming. He was idrectly inbetwen her breasts. He must be small as well, given she'd only felt him when he'd moved and not when he'd materialised.

"Come out," Echoed a whispered, feminine voice that seemed to beckon him. He couldn't tell which way was up and which was down so h picked a direction. She must have realised this too as the world turned at an angle - was she sitting up? - then after a few moments of stillness he felt a sense of vertigo as the whoe world flew upwards, cresting for a moment at the apex of it's jump, before crashing back down again, wobbling up and down a few times. She'd picked up her tits and let them drop again with him inside, letting them jiggle around him as he sat inside. It let him orient himself. "Come out and I'll give you your prize," The voice moaned.

Her voice seemed almost familiar to him. He began to blush. The whole point of the app was you didn't know who you'd get and he began to wonder if he'd been joined with a celebrity.That would certainly be something to remember. With renewed vigor he bgean to head to what he knew as upwrds, realising with embarassment he'd only been questing deeper in towards her ribs before.

She didn't make it easy for him. As he began to make some headway the giant unseeable landscapes of flesh around him began to jiggle erratcally, sending him falling down. he grabbed a hold of the soft skin, waiting for it to stop. It continued to bounce side to side, ramming against him from both sides. He braced himself. He couldn't wait forever and she showed no signs of stopping. He began again doubling his efforts and starting to make some distance. Even as he tried to climb the world continued to move, constantly giving him moments of respite before slamming into his face, the softest, warmest slap he'd ever received. Even so he continued.

He'd been going for nearly a minute now and he was sure he was getting close. He even began to feel confident until the skin on eaither side he wriggled and pushed against dissapeared suddenly. He found himself falling with no control. Some light filered around him in time to see the two great walls withdraw around him. He cast his head up quickly, perhaps hoping to find someting to hold onto. There was nothing, he was too far from the rest of her body. High up above he could see the bottom of the woman's chin and throat, pale skin leading all the way down to him. She hadn't even bothered to look down as she threw his entired being into upheaval. Brown hair hung down around her face. Was that familiar somehow? Or was his imagination just running away from him?

The walls came back as quickly as they'd left, albeit losing him most of the progress he'd just made. This time, however, they came back with a vengenace. There was a force behind them he hadn't felt before. She must be holding them together. The were pushed tight now, almost suffocating. If she'd though that would demoralise him she was sorely wrong. He took the frustration he felt from being set back and funneled it into pushing against the strict confines around him.

They remained tight like that until finally he was high up enough to start to see some light again. He caught a slice of the view of her chin again. Beig this small, with this little insight made it all feel new again. No longer was this just another girl using his shrunke form for a bit of fun. No, what he looked up at now was a goddess, towering high up above him, masive features radiant and beautiful. He pushed further upwards, drinking up more and more of the view. He felt weight shift around him, feeling her move before he even saw it. The the view abve him became smaller and smaller as it was blottd ut by a great single round black hole. Her finger shoved aginst the top of his head and he slipped back down again. That movement too seemed familiar.

He had come too far to be deterred now. He needed to know what that prize was. He pused himself further and further up until he broke out into the cold air,  not even realising how hot it had been pressed against her until his head was free. He pulled himself up the rest of way, slightly wary of another trick being pulled on him. There was none. He settled, lying backwards on the soft skin exhauste from the climb. He looked up as he lay, one part of his vsion taken up by the underside of her face and the rest by the dark hair that blocked out the rest of the world. He was sure, now he could have a proper look. He recognised that face from somewhere.

The balls of two fingers pinched him, pulling him upwards. Wow. He knew he was small but he hadn't realised quite how small until just the end of her digits was enough to cradle his entire body. Everything was an impossibly fast blur of motion until the fingers came to rest, treating him to a full view of who's tits he'd been stuck in for so long.

Staring back at him were the monolithic large brown eyes of Gemma, his best friend.

He began to get scared. Not just because he'd unwittingly been given a tour of his best friend's boobs but because he'd seen how she treated the Shrunk before. He shivered at the thought of it. He'd never understood how she got guys to agree to that stuff before. Now he realised why they didn't. It was just the luck of the draw who they ended up with.

"Hi there little guy," She began "Did you enjoy the ride?" Her voice boomed. It wasn't like the noise was painful for him, though it was lous. No, it was more regal. It felt divine just to be in the presence of her voice like this, dipped in a sultry edge he'd nerver heard it as. As she said the last sentence she emphasised it by using her other hand to pick up and massage her breast a little. He'd known her for so long and, well, it wasn't like he'd never looked as they strained against a shirt or something that might have been a size too small but he'd also never expected to be so close to them.The small part of him that had told him to touch them in the back of his mind was doing flips of excitement.

He began to wve his arms but she took no heed. Despite her giant eyes enveloping his vision he knew he was far too small for her to make out his face. For all she knew he was just another stranger she was going to chew up and spit out - hopefully not literally, of course.

"I've had my fun, feeling you trapped in me while I touched myself. Now, however, you're gong to have to go away for a while. After all, I have you for two days. I'll need you again in the morning. Then you can have your prize. For now you can make do with this." She said. As she moved again he became quickly disoriented before being dropped on top of her desk. She winked at him, casually slipping her vest she'd been wearing off. Her breats hung in a a dark black bra for a moment, spilling a little at the sides before that too was removed. The whole time she faced him, barely abl to make out his form but nonetheless completely sure of the effect she was having on him.

Next came the loose fitting sweatpants she'd been wearing, revealing cream coloured panties beneath it. They came off too, finally, letting the entirety of her womanhood shine through to him. She bent down, still in full view, and gathered up her dirty laundry in one hand. She then picked him up and left her hnds dangling by her hips, not even bothering to raise him up before she adressed him. He felt like some random object she might hold idly without thinking.

"It's late and honestly I'm too tired to deal with much more." She said, stepping towards her bed. He began to blush. There had been a few late nights they'd spent together where she'd fallen asleep curled up in his arms but the idea that he might fall asleep in her arms - or just in her for that matter - was a very strange feeling.

He needn't have worried. The balled up dirty laundry came rushng towards him and the hand he was held in found an opening inside. He was deposited in the thick cloth and felt his stomach lurch as the entire thing was promptly dropped to the floor. He situated himself for a moment, staring up through the veil of the cloth to see Gemma smiling and watching for his next move.

He walked around, trying to ascertain where he was. Above him was thin and the floor under him must have been the brunt of the clothes. Two opening lay in front of him, light filtering through above. He was trapped inside his own friend's underwear. He could still smell the milky white liquid that must have been expelled while he'd been... where he'd been. It still made him uncomfortable to think of the girl he'd spent so much time with as the sexual godess who now stood towering over him.

She didn't move, staring at him expectantly. Was she waiting for him to try and leave? He probably should have but he was still exhausted by his climb. Instead he fell back again, fall cushioed by the fabric beneath. The fabric above took a second to adjust to his head not holding it up before it fell, still warm, like a blanket coverig his entire body. She smirked a little, devilishly, as she watched.

"Hope you're comfy there, little guy. That's the best you're getting." She smirked again. Suddenly the mountain that was her naked figure moved faster than anything that large should be able to, though he knew for her it was just a casual moment. She moved forward, the dainty yet ginormous sole of her foot hovering in mid air above him for a moment as she stepped over him. Then he was treated to a view of her womanhood from below for just a second before her other sole moved over him and she too collapsed into her bed.

He heard her breathing begin to slow. She must be tired, too. He balled up more in his bed, folding the fabric over him to give himself a litte more insulation. Despite everything he felt his eyes begin to droop. He knew he should be disgusted by what was happening but he was mainly just tired. And, besides, he'd signed up for the app because he'd wanted all the power stripped from him and this was as stripped of power he could really be. He found himself almost enjoying it.

"See you in the morning, little guy." Gemma muttered, half asleep high above him.

"Night, Gemma." He said as he had a thousand times before when he'd been normally sized. He knew she wouldn't hear him but it still felt right.

There, heaped in a ball of his best friend's underwear, still slightly smelling of sex, far below the eyes of the godess who didn't even recognise him, Dylan fell asleep. He was warm, somehow happy and also, somehow, feeling protected.


Chapter End Notes:

.