- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter starts and ends from Sam's perspective. 

Sam screamed as loud as she could and was jumping up and down with all the energy she had left in her tiny little body. This was her chance to get her roommate’s attention. It’s now or nothing! Sam saw Megan’s attention turn to her. Yes, yes, YES! She spotted me! Megan, I don’t know how we got small but I…before Sam could finish her sentence Megan quickly approached the bed and proceeded to get on it. No, Megan, don’t! I am too small! WAIT!


Megan quickly jumped on her bed, sending Sam flying in the air. Before Sam could even hit the bed again, Megan was already laying down on the blanket searching for the bug. By the time the gravity pulled Sam down, she fell and landed on something soft and squishy. Sam got up quickly and looked around. All she could see were huge orange trees and the smell…she recognized the smell. Sam must have landed inside Megan’s pubic hair right by her pussy. Fuck. 


“Oh fuck, where did it go? I knew I should have been more careful! Oh well, I’m going to have my fun and on Sam’s bed!”


That BITCH! Samanatha always disliked her but now she hated Megan. She killed her friends, hell, she shoved one up her asshole! This girl is twisted and she is going to masturbate  on my bed! Sam looked around and saw only tall twisted vines and trees growing out of the fleshy ground. The entire environment smelt like sex and Sam hated it. She looked the other way and saw two mountains that eclipsed Megan’s face above. That’s my only way. I need to get to her face and get her attention. She kept walking through the forest and as she did she felt the ground quiver with each deafening moan she heard. 


Finally, she made it out of the dense pubic hair. Fresh air and light she thought. Fucking finally. However, she couldn’t celebrate too long. Both of Megan’s hands were cupping her gigantic breasts. To Sam they were always big, but now, they seemed like moving jiggling mountains. Like the entire landscape of her world was large and round and squishy. Then the right hand released the mountain and slowly traced down her body straight towards…fuck oh fuck that hand is coming towards me. She’s going to squish me! Sam turned back around and began to run towards the forest like hell but the colossal hand was too hungry. She felt a force push up against her as she instantly adhered to its surface. Sams was flying down the body as she stuck to Megan’s finger, through the pubic forest and all the way to the opening of a huge cave. The opening was massive, like a black hole ready to swallow her up. Sam and the finger were eagerly thrust inside. It was pure chaos. The fingers kept moving her in and out in fast rhyming fashion. 


Sam tried to scream but the air was too humid and the cum caked her entire body. It was all she could smell and see. She figured she was plastered to her finger from her cum. She tried to wiggle and move but she couldn’t move a muscle. Sam was glued to the finger and could only watch in horror. Megan kept going, fingering like herself a maniac. In and out in and out. For what seemed like an eternity, Megan kept masturbating and Sam was about to pass out until she heard an ear piercing scream. A torrent of sex juices flooded over her. This is absolutely disgusting. Then the fingers retracted from vagina and quickly made its way straight to Megan’s face. She saw something on her finger and brought the finger closer to her eyes. Megan looked at it puzzling. 


“OH, LOOK WHO MADE IT FOR THE RIDE? I HOPE YOU KNOW, I ALWAYS SWALLOW!”


And just like that, the fingers were plunged into the dark abyss of the mouth as Megan sucked the cum clean off them. In one gulp Samantha was gone. Megan sighed heavily as she felt her body relax after just having one of the best orgasms she’s had in a very long time. 

Chapter End Notes:
More to come! Thank you for reading!