- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story contains viewpoints from both the tiny victims and the colossal college student Megan. Enjoy and please leave a rating! This is my first story! Thank you! 

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter begins from the perspective of the tiny classmates and ends with Megan's point of view. This is the first of many chapters. Enjoy!

   “Where are we?” Jack mumbled as he got up from the ground while rubbing his head. Just a moment ago, he and the class along with Professor Whitaker were just in the laboratory helping with the new bioengineering project. They have been working on it for months, and both his peers and the professor were getting frustrated with their lack of progress. Today was supposedly the day that things would turn around. The thing was, no one really knew what this top secret project was about. Their professor just said they would get a superb letter of recommendation and college credit for helping her. Need she say more?


boom...boom...boom…


   “Uh guys, what was that?” he said aloud. Slowly, Jack regained his vision and looked around. He saw his friend Michael, sitting down not too far away, rubbing his head like he just woke up from a bad hangover. The floor was cold and dirty and it looked oddly similar to the tile from the laboratory but somehow it looked different, but wasn’t sure why. The last thing he remembered was a bright blinding flash emitting from the machine they had been working and then he was out like a light. 


He looked further into the distance, squinting, trying to focus his vision. He saw someone else, wearing what looked to be a blazer and a gray skirt. “Professor Whitaker!” he shouted as he jumped and waved his hands to get her attention, but to no avail. It was strange, she didn’t turn around, instead she just stood there, still as can be, looking up towards the ceiling. Jack followed her gaze and his heart instantly sank...he was right, they were in the same laboratory, but everything was bigger...much much bigger. From his educated guess (Jack was really good at mathematics), it looked like they had somehow shrunk to the size of a small black ant. 


boom...BOOM...BOOM...


There it was again! A deafening bass sound reverberated through the ground, shaking his ear drums so much they hurt. He wasn’t sure what to make of that sound or what to do next. Okay, we will be fine, I just need to get to the professor, I know she can help us with this mess. Just as he began to walk over to Professor Whitaker, the door to the laboratory swung open and there walked in an absolutely colossal figure. “Oh...fuck...oh fuck no” he said aloud. Jack stood in his tracks, not making a move. There stood Megan, the class hottie, the one he had always had a crush on. She had beautiful crimson hair that always rested upon her shoulders and these soul piercing green eyes. Megan stopped as soon as she opened the door. She was probably just as confused as they were, wondering where everyone had gone. To them she seemed like a monolith, something so huge it could barely be understood by their tiny human brains. Something so large, so massive, no normal human would ever encounter anything like that in their lifetime.


   Jack looked around, his peers slowly started to get up and others who must have awoken before him, began to jump and scream. In the distance he heard his classmate Janet scream “hey Megan, over here! We are down here! Help us! Something went wrong with the machine!” Megan didn’t even look down, of course she didn’t. At this size she could barely see us, let alone hear us. Jack thought it was best to probably get somewhere safe like under a cabinet, but before he could make a move his attention was drawn towards Jessica and her three friends screaming and waving as they were running towards Megan. They were running so fast but at this size, it took them forever to cover the tiniest bit of distance, like a traveler traversing a huge desert. Megan kept still, looking around. 


“HELLO? IS ANYONE HERE” the goliath bellowed. The sheer volume of her voice was too much to bear. Jack put his hands over his ears to block the sound but never kept his eyes off of his classmates who kept running towards her. Then that is when it happened. His heart sank, his stomach churned, he couldn’t believe what he was seeing. The colossal human began to move. She lifted her foot off of the ground, revealing the undersides of her black ankle boots. Even from this distance, Jack could see the dirt and grime covering the bottom of the boot. Then he heard high pitched screaming as he realized the shadow of her boot loomed over Jessica and her friends and in just one step, they were wiped from existence. 


THOOOM...


The single step sent an earth shattering rumble throughout the floor, knocking him to the ground. That was it. Only chaos ensued as everyone around him began screaming and running around...like well, bugs. Jack twisted and turned, looking for any bit of coverage, and saw the cabinet right in front of him. He kept running as fast as he could, with each step of Megan’s shifting him off balance. Panting and running out of breath, Jack could see the edge of the cabinet. Almost there...almost there. He felt his heart pumping and his breathing get faster and faster until another earthquake violently threw him to the ground. He rubbed his head, the back of it pounding like crazy. Before he could look up, the sky above him darkened as the colossal bottom of the boot quickly came crashing down on him, smearing him to a tiny red pulp on the floor.






   Megan walked to the bioengineering laboratory with her usually powerful strut. She knew she was always gawked at everytime she passed by a group of immature frat guys who couldn’t keep their eyes off of her. She didn’t mind the attention though, actually she seemed to like it at times. To be the star of the show, to be worshiped by men who saw her as this beautiful goddess. Today, Megan thought, was going to be a good day. Well it had to be better than yesterday, when Megan and her best friend Hannah got into a huge fight. Hannah is her absolute best friend from high school and the two were inseparable, that was until last night. Megan was told by her roommate Samantha, who honestly Megan didn’t even like, that she saw Hannah at the bars making out with none other than her class crush Jack?!


She was furious. Hannah knew she had a crush on him! He was the only cute guy in their entire bioengineering class! Megan was livid as she called Hannah and the two had a screaming match. It didn’t end well for either of them as Hannah kept yelling that she didn’t know that she liked him, and Megan couldn’t bear to hear her best friend of so many years lie like that. She just yelled “fuck you!” over the phone and hung up. They haven't talked since. Today however, was her chance to make things right with Jack. She was on her way to the laboratory to work on whatever this secret project their professor had been working on. They were promised many things in return for their help, but honestly Megan did it because she heard Jack was going to be involved in the project. 


   Megan knew she was more attractive than best friend. Hannah had long brunette hair, a curvy body, and some decent sized boobs but Megan offered more of everything. She had luscious red hair, crystal green eyes, a very curvy body, and of course her main assets...two massive triple D breasts. Hannah would always poke fun at her, saying things like “woah watch where you are going with those things, you almost knocked me over” and “it looks like you can never keep those puppies away!” Megan would just go along with it because she enjoyed the attention and loved her body. She was confident and she showed it. Today however, she was going to go all out to swoon Jack. She wore a revealing white tank top and a solid pink skirt with her brand new black ankle boots that she got from the store just a week ago. With this outfit and her confidence, Jack would  be all over her. 


There it was. She stopped and took a deep breath, preparing herself before she walked into the building that read Bioengineering Research Laboratory. She collected her thoughts and walked inside. Each step echoed in the empty hallway, making a tiny click click as he kept up  her quick pace. She was excited as her heart fluttered with each step that brought her closer to the laboratory. She couldn’t wait to see Jack.


She stood outside of the laboratory door and took one last deep breath and then…

 

WHOOOOOSH.


An insanely bright blue light poured through the one panel of the laboratory door. Megan shielded her eyes from the light with her hands. It was like glaring at the sun as she could feel her eyes twitch and tear up in pain from the immense luminosity of the light. “What the fuck?” she mumbled to herself. She didn’t know the exact project they had been working on, but from what she could gather from Jack and her peers, the project wasn’t even close to being done so nothing should be happening at all by this point! Well, there is only one way to find out. She pulled up the top of her tank top as a lame attempt to cover up her ample cleavage and opened the door. 


   She peered inside and stood there perplexed. The laboratory room was completely and utterly empty. “What?” Megan said softly to herself as her brain trained to figure out what was going on. She was sure people were in here. She knew she was running a little late but her other classmates always arrived on time, if not earlier to kiss up to the professor. There had to have been people here. The machine in the back of the classroom was turned on as she could see a tiny blue light emitting from the back of it. Okay she thought. People were definitely in here at some point, and this was the only way in or out of the laboratory. I don’t see anyone though, did they go to a different laboratory and not tell me? Megan stood there for another minute, trying to puzzle together the entire event. She got all dressed up for Jack and yet no one was here. I better go inside and take a look to see what happened, she thought. Megan took one cautious step and  began to look around. People’s backpacks, lunch boxes, and even half empty Starbucks cups littered the entire room. So that is one thing she figured out. People were definitely here at one point. She kept walking, slowly making her way to the machine, being careful not to make a sound just in case someone was still here. She kept making her way towards the machine until after her last step, she stopped dead in her tracks. 


   There was something on the floor, no, a whole bunch of things on the floor. They looked like tiny black dots scuttling along the laboratory tile. They were scattered all over, moving in all different directions. She squinted to take a closer look, then her heart jumped in excitement. “ANTS!” She didn’t have to get down on the floor to know these little critters when she saw them! Unbeknownst to anyone except Hannah, Megan loved ants. Well, she loved crushing and torturing ants. Ever since she was smaller, she would run around in her backyard, pretending to be a giant monster coming to destroy ant hills and squish all of the ants out of existence. As she got older, this playful act turned into a fully fledged fetish where she got horny at the thought of crushing little bugs. Being powerful, dominating them, and being so much bigger really turned her on. She began to fill a tingle in her pink panties. No, not now. I have to figure out what happened first, she thought, as she kept making her way to the machine, but not without purposefully coming into the pathway of some of the tiny ants and crushing them into nothing.


Finally, she made it to the table that housed the machine. It looked like a fancy telescope with wires and lights running all along the main shaft. Some lights were red and yellow, others like the one on the back was blue. There were even stray wires hanging out of the side of the instrument. Damn, maybe I should have paid more attention in class to figure out what this thing actually does. Maybe it has something to do with where everyone is right now. Before she could continue that thought, a group of four tiny black bugs came rushing towards her ankle boots. Oh don’t make this difficult for me. Who knows if someone is watching me right now…Meghan tried her best to resist the urge to indulge herself. She wanted nothing more at that moment than to lift her foot in the air and have it come crashing down, the rush of power filling her entire body. She looked around, still not a soul in sight. I mean they were pretty much asking for it by walking up to a goddess like me…