- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We are entering a new setting with this chapter. It begins from the perspective of her normal sized roommate and ends with Megan's point of view.

Samantha and her two friends, Chloe and Melissa, were in her dorm room studying for the quickly approaching biology test. Samantha was always an A plus student in high school and college was no expectation. She studied all of the time, always sat in the front of the class, and had the most organized notebook that you could ever have. Her roommate Megan on the other hand…well she was smart but was always distracted with boys, especially Jack. She was attractive and always used that to her advantage. Her friends Chloe and Melissa disliked Megan. Maybe they were jealous of her good looks or maybe they just didn’t like people in general, but whatever the case was, Megan was gone and they had the entire room to themselves for the next couple of hours. Samantha sat on her bed while Chloe and Melissa sat on Megan’s. These beds were always too small, she thought, barely enough room to sleep in, let alone to study on with all of her notes and textbooks splayed out along the bed. “This test is going to be so hard…” Chloe said aloud to herself as she looked over the same pages of notes for the fourth time. “We will ace this test. We just need to keep working hard. Don’t be such a downer! Plus you always say that and get an A!” Samantha replied. Chloe just flicked a quick smile before looking at the notes once again. It was nice to finally have the room all to themselves, that was until something strange happened. Right outside the door they heard what seemed to be a strange whirring sound, like the sound of wings rapidly vibrating. 


All three heads instantly turned towards the noise. Then FLASH. An insanely bright flash of blue light illuminated the entire room. It was worse than looking at the sun. They shielded their eyes and gasped. One moment they were studying, the next their heads were aching and their vision clouded. “Ugh…my head…what was that Sammy?” asked Melissa. “Sam?” No response. Strange. It felt like she was just waking up from a long nap. She wasn’t sure how long it was since she saw the flash of blue light but slowly she opened her eyes. Everything's so blurry. She kept blinking and rubbing her eyes, hoping her vision would refocus. Eventually her eyes readjusted. Strange. The ground was entirely soft and squishy and it looked pink too, like the blanket that was on Megan’s bed. Wait. Why was pink all she could see? It stretched in all directions. Melissa’s heart jumped as her vision cleared. She looked around and saw the same familiar surroundings but yet it all seemed so foreign to her. Everything was HUGE. The bed they were on was like multiple football fields long with the blanket stretching for what seemed like miles. “SAM!” she shouted. “CHLOE!” still no response. 


She looked around, and saw a tiny figure slowly get up on the other side of the bed. Oh yes, thank god, it must be Meslissa. She began jumping up and down to get her attention but then she heard the door open. Quickly, Chloe turned around to see what that loud sound was. It was Megan. “Seriously?” she said aloud of herself. Well, maybe they could get her attention and get help. She jumped up and down, shouting her name. “MEGAN! DOWN HERE…MEGAN…WE NEED…” before she could finish her sentence, the colossus being walked what seemed like an entirety in just a couple of strides to her bed and slowly bent over to take a seat. “No no no…I’m right here you stupid slut!” she screamed. “Please…” and in just one motion Megan sat down on her bed right on Chloe and crushed her to death, only to become a tiny red stain on her bare ass. 


Melissa heard shouting but it seemed so far away and her vision was so foggy. What had just happened? Ugh and her head, it was pounding so badly she could feel her head throb with her heartbeat. Without a second more to spare, she felt the ground quake with methodical pace. She got up on her hands and feet, slowly rising and then she saw her. Megan. She was thousands of feet tall, or was she smaller? Oh no this isn’t good…then she heard it again. The tiny shouting. It was Chloe but before she could respond Megan quickly walked to the bed and began to sit down. “CHLOE WATCH OUT” she screamed but it was too late. The gigantic girl sat down on the bed right where Chloe was. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the only terrifying thing to happen. The weight and force of Megan’s ass on bed sent the cheap spring mattress bounding right back up and the next thing Melissa knew, she was flying into the air. Screaming and arms flailing, her life seemed to flash before her eyes. Everything moved more quickly than her brain could process and then it all stopped as she hit another surface. Once she hit it, she bounced a couple more times until she finally stopped moving. “Thank god…” the ground felt squishy like jello. “Where am I?” she mumbled to herself. 


It wasn’t until she felt and heard the heartbeat did she realize. She slowly got her balance and stood on her feet, which was difficult because the ground conformed to her as it softly quivered with each step. She was flung in the air and with a random stroke of luck landed right on Megan’s right boob. Well at least this is a soft place, and maybe Chloe and I can get her…Melissa’s thought trailed off. Poor Chloe. They were just studying for a test and in just one moment she was gone. No, I can't think about that now. I have to live. I have to get Megan’s attention! With newfound determination, she started to climb up the massive mountains to the side of her white tank top. Damn these tits are huge! She took one look at the massive and dark cavern that was her cleavage. If I slipped and fell down, no one would ever find me. She shook the thought away and kept climbing up the white tank top. This will work out, I can do this. Just keep going and get her attention.






Megan sat perplexed on her bed, observing the device in her hand. Strange, these wires here seem to be frayed and the device keeps flashing blue like something is wrong. Also, where is my roommate? Shouldn’t she and her nerd friends be studying for whatever test they have coming up? Her mind quickly thought of something else. What caused the device to hum strangely and flash the beam of light at the door before she entered? She didn’t touch it or anything, it seemed like it just went off by itself. As she was looking at the device, she noticed something on her tank top. A strange small dot was slowly making its way up towards her shoulders. What? Another bug? It can’t be. I crushed all of you before. Unless…some got on my clothes when I got uh naked. I still can’t believe I did that. I got so carried away. Her green eyes remained locked on the thing, as it slowly made its way up. That looks like the same kind of bug from before alright. Gross. I can’t believe I got them on my clothes now. This one was naughty too, trying to sneak on my clothes and hitch a ride. This naughty bug must be dealt with. 


Megan then got a devious idea. She decided the best way to grab this bug was with the same method from before, so she licked her fingers and gently pushed down on the dot. She lifted her finger off of her tank top and there was the weird ant stuck to her finger, pasted on to it from her sticky saliva. Careful not to move her finger too much, Megan got up from the bed and carefully pulled down her skirt and panties and dropped them both to the ground. She walked over to the stand up mirror located on her side of the room and bent forward revealing her beautiful white ass. It was huge, round, and curvy. She loved her huge tits but it was her shapely ass that got her the guys. She slowly lowered the finger in front of her shaved puckered asshole. “You were a bad bug and bad bugs deserve a bad punishment!” she said aloud. Slowly, she watched in the mirror as her finger got closer and closer to her asshole before she finally saw and felt her asshole slowly open and give in to the shape of her finger. She shoved the bug and her finger pretty far deep inside and slowly pulled it back out. 

She stood upwards and examined the finger. The bug was gone. “You disappeared just like that. Have a fun time in my asshole, pervert!” she exclaimed. She felt it again. That twinge in her body and the wetness of her pussy. Again? Seriously Megan? You have work to do. You need to find your friends! That’s when she spotted it. All it took was one quick glance on Samantha’s bed and she saw one tiny black dot. It almost looked like it was jumping. Strange. Bugs don’t move like that, and how could one have gotten on Sam’s bed? Without thinking, her right hand already was fingering her soaking wet pussy. Well, Sam is gone and that one perverted bug really got me started. I better make this quick before Sammy comes back.