- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story starts from Megan's perspective and ends from the viewpoint of the tiny classmates. 

Megan could feel the tiny bug fight its way down her throat. Oh fuck, that is so hot. I’m glad no one is here to see this. Not even Hannah knows that I sometimes eat them…She used a trick she learned when she was younger. When the bugs were this tiny it was hard to pick them up, and when you did they would always explode between your fingers, so by coating her fingers with saliva, she could stick them to her fingers like flies stuck on fly tape and then suck them clean off. It seemed to work perfectly with these bugs. 


Well, time to feast on the rest of you. She sucked her fingers again, getting them nice and sticky and bent down as far as she could go and aimlessly pressed down on the area where she found the first microscopic morsel. She retracted her fingers from under the cabinet and brought the tiny dots up to her face. “Two, three, FOUR!” she exclaimed. Megan caught flour tasty treats with this catch! Without hesitating, she brought the fingers to her salivating mouth and sucked them clean. She played with her food this time, moving them around her mouth, pinning them here and there with her tongue until swallowing all four in one gulp. “Delicious” she said as she got on her knees and patted her satisfied tummy. “Now that I’ve had my fun and a meal, I think it’s time we end this so I can finally find my friends” she said aloud to the bugs, thinking she sounded crazy talking to bugs who couldn’t understand her. 


She bent down again and looked underneath the cabinet. It was so dark and she couldn’t see much of anything. Maybe if she moved the cabinet she could find the rest of them off. She got up and went to the other side of the cabinet. Megan pushed with the full force of her naked body and slowly the cabinet moved. It screeched as it moved across the surface of the floor but after a few moments she felt like she moved it enough to catch the rest of the pests. She went to the new area of exposed floor and at first only saw dust and pens but after letting her eyes focus she saw six tiny black bugs that looked like they were frozen in fear. 


Megan then got on all fours  to get a better look at the bugs. These seem to be the last of them so she wanted to enjoy this final moment as much as she could. She leaned forward as she put most of her weight on her arms to get as close to them as she could. “What…” she said as her vision began to focus on the bugs. “What are these things?” she examined in disgust.






The last six remaining classmates could only cower in fear as the massive face loomed ever closer to them. One girl was sobbing, another was curled up in a ball. James couldn’t even look up at the ginormous creature. She was huge and she was naked and was just a terrible monster. Just as all hope was lost, the huge eyes stared at them, long and hard. James then heard a person yell “THIS IS OUR CHANCE, GET CLOSER! JUMP, YELL, DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET HER ATTENTION!” His heart skipped a beat as he saw Charles and Sam and even shy Ronnie began to jump and yell to get Megan’s attention. The colossal face only looked back in confusion and disgust. “KEEP TRYING” yelled Charles. The cave size mouth opened and uttered 


“YOU ARE SOME WEIRD LOOKING BUGS. MY FRIENDS WILL BE GLAD I GOT RID OF ALL OF YOU.”


 James saw Sam’s face twist to pure horror. No, it can’t be. She saw us, didn’t she? Then the mammoth shifted itself on the floor as now its entire body covered the remaining classmates in her huge curvy shadow.


“I think I’ll get rid of you all the fun way.” Megan exclaimed.


What the fuck is the fun way? The sky darkened above them. Too scared to look at first, James covered his eyes with his hands, but he was too curious not to look, too morbidly curious. He regretted his decision for when he opened his eyes he saw two mountain sized mounds of flesh hanging above him. Their size was immense beyond comprehension. The six of them stared up at the moon sized tits above them. Even if they started running, they were so large they would get squashed anyway. No escaping, he thought. The monster giggled loudly and the humongous tits slowly came crashing down upon them like the sky being brought down to earth. Darkness enveloped his vision…


THOOOOOM


The massive tits came crashing down upon the remaining classmates. The impact killed all six instantly. Their weight and size made quick work of the tiny classmate. They become small red marks on the breasts of the goddess. Now with all of the critters gone, Megan got up from the floor, walked over to her clothes, and got dressed. Once fully clothed, she walked back over to the device that started the incident. I might need this. Megan carefully lifted the device off of the table and started towards the door. Hopefully with this device she thought, she would be able to figure out what happened to her classmates and Jack. Where could they have gone and what does this device actually do? Maybe her roommate Samantha would know. As annoying as she was, she was very intelligent. She’s probably studying with her other nerdy friends in our room right now. This is perfect! With the device in one hand, Megan walked out of the building and towards her dormitory to see if she could finally get some answers.