- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is from the perspective of the tiny classmates and Megan. Enjoy!

Paul just stared up in shock. One moment they were in class, the next they were running away from a skyscraper boot that pulverized two of his classmates. Oh fucking course the one girl that can save us loves squishing bugs. Once the boot came crashing down, the force threw Paul forward in the air and he landed not too far from the impact zone. He didn’t even get up. He just rolled himself over on the ground and waited for his end. There was no escaping, they were doomed.   

  

Paul looked up at the goddess and just waited for the boot to fill his vision and be his end, but that didn’t happen. Instead Megan stood directly above the tiny classmate, that voracious pussy staring at him. What happened next shocked him to the core. No, she doesn’t just like squishing bugs, she fucking GETS OFF FROM IT?! He couldn’t believe his eyes as the colossus began masturbating in front of him. The massive kraken sized fingers rubbing her clit with accompanying eardrum shattering moans. He was frozen in fear. He couldn’t move. He was speechless. The moans got louder and louder until 


“FUCKKKKK” Megan bellowed 


SPLOOOOSH…


And just like that, the gigantic woman released a torrent of cum that erupted from the huge slimy pink cavern above him. It came crashing down like a torrent of rain during one of the worst storms you could ever imagine. Thick clear viscous fluid filled his vision, nose, and entire being. He screamed out but the fluid only began to enter his lungs. He kept yelling, trying to wipe away the cum that became his coffin. There was too much of it and not before long his screams became more muffled as the cum filled his lungs as he gasped his final breath…


Meanwhile, Megan was recovering from her recent session…


“Fuck fuck fuck…” Megan exasperated as her body stopped shivering and the cum slowly dripped down her legs. That was fucking amazing little bug, but it’s time for you to…just as she went to squish the bug she realized that her orgasm already killed it. Her cum coincidently splashed right on top of it, covering the bug and its surrounding area by a decent bit. “Oh, sorry about that” she cooed as she lifted her fingers free of her panties as they snapped back on her soaking wet pussy. “I guess I should clean you up!” Megan looked around, looking for the sink which is where the paper towels were. Poor little guy she thought. Drowned in her own love juices. The idea only got her all worked up again. No, we had our fun, it is time to get down to business. 


She spotted the sink at the corner of the room and saw the roll of paper towels right next to it. Perfect she thought, just as I remembered! She strolled slowly to the sink, feeling a little uncomfortable with her panties thoroughly soaked. She grabbed three of those crappy brown paper towels that never actually soaked anything up but just pushed the liquids around, and began walking back to the spot. Once she approached the area, she stood there admiring her work. Here was this huge pool of sticky clear liquid on the floor and preserved right in the middle was the tiny black speck. Almost like the mosquito in the amber from Jurassic Park she giggled to herself. 


She bent down and wiped up the stain along with the bug off the floor. It was really caked on there she thought as she was wiping aggressively to make sure none of her lady juices remained on the classroom floor. Just as she wiped the last bit up, she caught a glimpse of movement from the corner of her. She slowly looked to her left and saw a dozen or so dark little critters underneath the cabinet staring at her. She pretended not to see them but her pussy already throbbed in anticipation. Here she was cleaning up one mess already thinking about making the next. 






“Students, everyone! Please remain calm! I know this is absolutely terrifying and I should have been honest with you all in the beginning, but as you can see, I just could not have foreseen this…I failed you all and I’m truly sorry…I…I don’t know what to say. I didn’t even know the device would even work at all and of course it did at the worst possible time. There might be a way to reverse  this but we have to get the help from your classmate Megan! She’s our only hope, even if she…” 


“Drowned Paul in her cum?!” Kyle shouted, interrupting Professor Whitaker. She looked at him scornfully. Of course she knew that, they had just watched it with their own eyes. She gathered as many students as she could and they all huddled underneath the cabinet which seemed to be the safest place at the time, considering the monster outside couldn’t see them here…hopefully. If they were to get her attention, it would have to be well thought out and planned. They didn’t have their phones since no phones were allowed in the laboratory due to their interference with the equipment, like that mattered at this point. They would have to write something in the dirt or do something that was so abnormal that the student outside would have to notice and take a closer look. Hopefully then they would be seen as shrunken human beings and they could have Megan recalibrate the device and save them. 


They stared in fear as the giant red haired creature moved from one side of the room to the other and back again. They watched in horror as they watched their gigantic former classmate wipe up the now dead one from the floor. They all held their breath as they thought they saw Megan glance towards their direction but then she kept wiping and got up and walked away. Professor Whitaker made audible an sigh of relief as the colossus went in the other direction. So she didn’t see them. They would have time to plan and…oh no she thought. The footsteps are coming back this way and getting louder. 


They saw the feet of the massive creature go to the door. They heard a click and a woosh. What could that have been? The lock, the blinds…why would she…then the footsteps became massive and shook them to the core. They stopped right in front of the cabinet where the dozen of them now resided. All they could see from down here were her feet. Then they heard a THUMP and a THWOOM as the two boots were dropped to the ground. Then a ZIPPPPP and a BOOM. They saw a pink garment get tossed behind her, then a huge white sheet, another pink garment that looked like two huge craters that were connected in the middle and oh no she thought. She’s undressing. They all gasped as they saw the bright pink panties hit the floor right in front of them. The smell emanating from them was strong, overpowering. Others stood frozen in fear and others slowly walked backwards to get away from the odor. 


“Now students…” said the professor. “Please stay calm. We don’t know if she found us and even if she did, she couldn’t get us from here.” The students stared at her and didn’t say a word. Some clasped their hands over their mouth, others pointed behind her. Before she could even make a move she was swept under her feet at what seemed like a million miles per hour. She was pressed up against something hard yet bendable and the smell was awful. She couldn’t quite make it out before she was abruptly stopped dead in her tracks, the whiplash from the sudden jolt hurting her body. She couldn’t move. She tried but she was stuck to something. She kept blinking to remove whatever this was out of her eyes. Eventually the fluid cleared from her vision and then she saw the face of her student staring with hungry eyes. The face was ginormous, like a living planet staring down at her. She smelt her breath, it was hot and smelt like coffee. 


“Uh oh, it looks like I found your secret hiding spot…well I’m glad I found a whole colony because it’s going to take a lot of you guys to fill up a big girl like me”


The loud voice destroyed Whitaker’s eardrums. She winced in pain and saw the huge wet cave entrance move in accordance to the deafening sounds coming from it until eventually the cave closed. A mile wide smile appeared from the landscape of the planet sized face and then opened huge like a canyon. Her tongue slipped out and it was massive. It looked like a pink wet slimy river and she could even make out her taste buds. All Whitaker could utter was “please…help…” before the finger which trapped her was plunged deep inside the cave and sucked clean as she was swallowed by the monster in one big gulp. She fell for what seemed like forever into the dank world awaiting her…