- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Like the previous chapter, this one starts from the perspective of the tiny classmates and ends with Megan's point of view. More to come! 

Just this morning, Michael and his close friend Jack were on their way to the laboratory for yet another uneventful day, but now things had turned into a complete nightmare. Michael couldn’t believe his eyes. In one moment he saw his friend walk over to the professor to get help, and the next he was wiped from existence. “I could have saved him...why didn’t I get up soon? Yell his way? Tell him not to move, that they would go somewhere safe together.” A single tear streamed down the right side of his cheek. “What a fucking mess…” He closed his eyes tightly and willed as hard as he could to make everything just go away. No he thought, this can’t be happening...but the red smear on the floor that used to be his friend said otherwise. Quickly, he felt a fiery rage build inside of him. That bitch. She killed him and didn't even bat an eye. Of course it’s the hot one that is the monster right now.


He held his face in his palms as the earth kept shaking each step the monster took, but he didn’t care. There was no way he could get out of this. They were literally the size of bugs...but as soon as all hope was gone, he felt a familiar hand on his shoulder. He looked up, eyes reddened, and saw three of his classmates. Sarah, Natalie, and Paul all stood over him and stared solemnly. “Hey Mike, buddy, I know this shit is crazy and I’m sorry about Jack, but we don’t have time to mourn. If we don’t move, we might be next” Paul said. Mike just stared aimlessly at the red stain. Sarah stepped in “Mike, fuck dude, we have to move and we can’t leave you behind. We need to gather everyone up and get to safety.” Mike nodded without looking away. The three of them exchanged glances and slowly Michael got up. As Paul began scoping out the area for a safe spot for them, he heard a scream and quickly turned around. Paul yelled “you have to be fucking…MIKE NO!” Before he could even start after him, Mike was well on his way, running directly towards Megan.


They couldn’t let him get killed! Sarah and Natalie both muttered “fuck” to themselves as the three of them began chasing Michael to hopefully get him to the ground and to safety. They kept running and running but Mike was faster. They could here him sobbing and shouting “that fucking big titted bimbo killed my only friend!” The colossal classmate was too busy above, staring at the device that got them in this mess. They were all getting way closer to her than they wanted to. Her boots looked like a skyscraper to them, something absurdly large. Paul was dragging behind but Sarah and Natalie were making good distance, getting closer and closer until the colossus spoke…


“Well, no one is around so I might as well…”


The voice painfully reverberated their ear drums. The ginormous ginger then moved slightly and looked directly at them. A devious grin enveloped her enormous face. Sarah and Natalie froze in their place. Were they saved? She saw them right? Paul finally caught up, panting heavily, he said “what’s going on. Is something wrong?” He then saw where they were looking. He saw the mile high classmate staring down at them. Paul however couldn’t stop but gaze in awe. She was wearing a pink skirt and underneath that skirt she was wearing a bright pink pair of panties. “My god…” he said. His mind raced, thinking about how her nether areas could swallow him up without a thought. He shuddered. This is terrifying. His eyes moved up the body, slowly passing the huge bosom that partially blocked her face. He did not like the look on her face. “Guys…” he said. “I think we should…”


THOOOOOOM.


They were knocked off their feet. They were so distracted they forgot about Mike, but it was  already too late. They quickly got back up and saw the bottom of the boot was already off the ground, Mike’s poor pulpy body stuck to the bottom of the boot. “FUCK GUYS, RUN!” Paul screamed. All three of them ran as quickly as they could in the opposite direction. They bolted and didn’t look back. All they could hear was the monster giggle in pleasure. This is so fucked.







   There was nothing better than that first crush. She slammed her boot down with such force, she knew no bug could have survived that. She giggled with joy and ecstasy. Now she was having fun, but figuring out what happened to her peers was obviously still her first priority. I’m sure they are all fine though. I mean, they are all adults and it’s not like this weird telescope device could have done anything that bad. They were studying at the state school Kissatonic University. Nothing groundbreaking ever happened here. 


   She felt a twinge in her underwear, and she could tell she was getting aroused. Oh be careful Megan, don’t get carried away. This is a public place you know, and the class might come back any minute. Just as she finished that thought, she saw the three remaining bugs abandon their friend as they ran away from her. Oh, scared of little miss me are you? Well you aren’t getting away from me now. “Come here little bugs” she said to herself in a low seductive tone. She took one step, two, lifted her foot up high and BOOM three! Her foot came crashing down on the two bugs that were close together. She was imagining their fear and terror as she squashed them out of existence. “Fuck…” She was really getting into it now.  No turning back now. If they haven’t come back to the laboratory by this point, then they probably won’t be back for a while. I might as well see this through to the end. 


   “Okay…there were four total and I got three, where’s the last one?” She looked around but couldn’t find another moving black dot. “That’s strange, where could you have gone little friend?” That’s when she saw it and she giggled to herself. “Oh there you are! You stopped running and I couldn’t see you over my massive tits!” The last bug was directly under her and it looked like it completely stopped moving. It’s true, her chest is so massive that sometimes it was all that she could see when she looked down. Good thing she double checked because there it was, almost staring up at her. You know, why are there ants in here in the first place? Ah who cares, maybe someone accidentally brought them in from another research room. 


   She looked down at the bug and marveled at the size difference. Here she was, this huge red headed goddess and there it was, a tiny black dot, barely discernible to the human eye. The power and control always got to her head and before she knew it, her hand was under her skirt and slowly making its way to her panties. She pulled them to the side and slowly started rubbing her clitoris. She could feel how moist she was, how hot and sticky. “Ohhhhh fuck” she moaned. “I guess you are getting a show before I squash you out of existence, little bug!” Megan kept rubbing her clit, faster and faster...