- Text Size +

Dan looked over at his phone as it dinged. There was a Snapchat notification waiting for him. 


He picked up the tablet sized phone with both hands and unlocked it. He had recently been diagnosed with Shrinkism and was already down to half his original height. Luckily, his mother didn't make him go to school like many other kids who caught it. There was no way he'd be able to face the other high school kids. He used to be the big man on campus; the football quarterback, hungout with all the popular kids, and even did a bit of bullying of the nerds. 


Speaking of nerds, the Snapchat was from Fatty Patty. Well, at least thats what he called her. She was a short, chunky, weirdo who he regularly made fun of. If he was being fair, most of her weight was in her enormous tits, but she definitely had extra around the middle. And as he had said before, fat tits don't count. 


"What does she want?" Dan said as he opened up her snap. The color drained from his face as he saw her face, mouth wide open, dangling a shrinky over her tongue. 


The caption said "Wish you were here". 


The picture disappeared after a few seconds, and after the initial shock, he turned red with anger. 


"Who the fuck does that bitch think she is?" Dan growled to himself. 


He typed out a response. 'Fuck you fat cow.'


After a moment, he got another notification from her. 


'Havent seen you at school, when are you coming back? I can't wait to see you again.' 


Dan snarled at the message and replied 'Ill never see you again but if I did, I'd kick your ass' 


'Well see' she responded


He tossed his phone next to him in disgust. He was pissed that Patty was able to get under his skin like that. Didn't she know her place? 


But after thinking about the picture she sent, he shivered at the thought of her finding him when he got that small. 


Luckily he was safe here in his home. 




A week later, Dan was standing on the kitchen table at only an inch tall. 


"Bye honey!" His mom yelled as she left for work. 


The past few days had been a nightmare for Dan. Every day the world got larger and larger and he became more and more helpless. Now his days were simply just sitting around and waiting for his mom to get home. 


To pass the time, he would try to see how many pennies he could make stand up on their side. It didn't sound very entertaining, but it wasn't like he had many options.


After about an hour of playing with the coins, he heard the door open. 


"What's mom doing back so early?" He asked himself as he walked forward to greet her. 


Dan's blood ran cold as he saw who entered his house. It wasn't his mom, it was Patty. She walked around the corner, scanning the ground for him. 


Dan backed away from her in fear. He couldn't let her find him. As he backed up, he collided with one of his coins and it came crashing down, letting out a loud (to him) bang. 


Pattys head snapped in his direction. Her eyes looked around until they locked onto him. A sadistic grin spread across her face and she slowly sauntered towards him. 


"Hello Dan. It feels like it's been forever since I last saw you." She said. 


Dan froze in fear, watching her titanic body walk towards him. She was like a mountain of flesh, her large breasts wobbling over her gut as she walked.


She sat down at the table and leaned forward, her breasts resting on the table. Dan snapped out of his stun, and started to run away. A wall of flesh crashed down in front of him as Pattys hand cut off his escape. 


"Aww, are you scared of me?" Patty cooed. But then her face went from faked concern to anger. "Good" 


She plucked him up and held him in front of her face. "After years of bullying me, I was so happy to hear that you got shrinkism. Now you're nothing but a little snack for me." 


"Please, I'm sorry! Please let me go!" Dan begged.


"Begging huh? I like that. Beg some more." Patty said. 


"I regret everything I did, I'm so sorry for all of it! Please don't eat me! Please please let me go." Dan said as he looked into the gigantic face of the girl he used to torment. 


"Let you go? Hmm ok." She said and released him. 


Dan went into free fall as he plummeted to her awaiting tits below. He landed on the squishy surface of her right tit and bounced a few times before coming to a halt. 


"I bet you're pretty grateful for all my… fat… now, aren't you?" She said as she looked down at his pathetic 1 inch body standing on her boob. 


"I'm sorry for everything I called you. Your body is amazing! Your boobs are so big!" Dan said, hoping compliments would save him. 


She lifted up her left breast and held it in her hand. "They are pretty large huh? Each one could easily crush you." She said as she let it go, sending a loud boom through the air and a rippling earthquake through the surface Dan was on, sending him sprawling. 


"Good news for you, you'll be helping them get bigger." She said as she lifted the breast Dan was on up towards her face. 


"Noo! Please! No!" Dan screamed as he saw her quickly approaching mouth. 


She ignores his cries as her tongue snaked out and licked him off of her tit. She pulled him into her mouth and clamped her lips closed, plummeting him in darkness. 


She didn't chew or swallow him immediately. Instead, she took her time to savor him. Swishing him around her mouth. She could still hear him screaming and the power she had over him turned her on. 


One hand descended to her pussy, while the other began massaging her breast. The more he struggled, the wetter she got. 


She did her best to keep her lips closed as she moaned in pleasure. And just as she was nearing climax, she opened her mouth wide to moan, allowing Dan to spill out of her mouth and land back on her breasts, covered in saliva. Patty shuddered in pleasure as she climaxed, which shook Dan into her cleavage, trapping her between the walls of flesh.

Patty sat there for a few moments, panting heavily. “Oh that was good. I am so lucky that I got my hands on you before anyone else. We are going to have so much fun together.” She said as she got up and cleaned herself up, leaving Dan trapped between her breasts.

She did her best to hide the fact that she had been there, and quietly left the house, heading back to her own home with her new prize. 


__________________

Chapter End Notes:

_______



Please leave a review and let me know what you think. I plan on making more short stories like this and if you have any ideas, let me know.