- Text Size +

David was panting heavily, he jumped down from the big mound of cookie that he had been standing on, his feet slipped slightly on the buttery surface, he turned back, holding his arms outstretched and gestured for Mary to jump towards him.

He spread his feet wide, treading across the breadth of the cookie dough, hoping he would have enough grip.

She gently levered herself off from the beef and landed in his arms. The impact caused them both to fall backwards into a chunk of gooey chocolate, it squelched and moved causing them to dip down slightly. 

They both sat up and looked at each other briefly. They were both covered head to toe in chocolate sauce, they had a brownish tint to their whole bodies.

They heard the giant crunching above them.

They had spotted Richard ahead, he had just watched some people fall over the edge of the cookie; they hadn’t seen what happened next.

They were nearly with him. They could see him now.

They figured that they had a chance but only if they helped each other find a way off of this death trap. They clambered over more hardened cookie dough as fast as they could.

David glanced up at Richard, just in time to see the huge fingertips swoop down above him.

“Richard, watch out!” He shouted with cupped hands, his heart thumping in his chest.  Richard looked up from where he was. He looked over towards David.

David pointed upwards, Richard looked up and screamed in sudden terror as he saw the giant fingertips swoop down towards him from above.

David watched in horror as the fingertips pressed down on the edge of the cookie and with a loud snap broke a large chunk of it off.

He closed his eyes as he heard the piercing screams of his friend; after being trapped together for so long, this was his destiny.

The screams dissipated promptly and he opened his eyes and risked a look up. He saw the underside of the cookie and debris dropping away from it, which would have been crumbs, as it ascended towards the giantesses opening maw.

Completely unaware of their situation she tipped the chunk of cookie into her mouth and closed her lips around it, sucking the cookie into her mouth and moaning with pleasure at the taste of the cookie… and their tiny friend in her mouth.

“Oh my god!” Mary shrieked in horror at what she had seen. She had been frozen in terror as she had watched the events unfold and she had just shouted out in sudden realisation of what had just happened.

“We’ve got to get away, off of this cookie, otherwise she will eat us up!” David shouted towards her. Her eyes were wide and she seemed to be frozen in terror but she nodded quickly. The instinct for survival was keeping her going.

They clambered over some more cookie and headed towards the edge. They spun round as they heard another thump of fingertips pressing down on the cookie.

There was another big crunch.  

As the big chunk of cookie was lifted clear, they saw in shock that most of the cookie had been eaten or was being lifted up towards the mouth. There had been other people behind them. They couldn’t see them at all now.

“They’re gone…” Mary stammered in shock. “We’re the only ones left. The giant woman has eaten all of them…” she was starting to shake. David felt equally shocked, he didn’t have anything to say to console her. They were shrunken to micro size and standing on a giant cookie that was nearly the last piece of cookie.

The giantess’ huge fingertips loomed to their side where they held the final piece, it was just the two of them and… he looked behind to see Michael further away.

He looked up towards the edge of the cookie, they were very high up, he glanced back at the giantess, she was beautiful, but terrifying. Especially after what he had just witnessed.

She wasn’t aware of their predicament at all. If only he could get her attention, perhaps she might save them if she knew that they were on her cookie.

She took a large mouthful of the cookie and her cheeks bulged as they were filled with the snack. Chocolate sauce was covering her lips and chin. From their view they could see the underside and front of her face. Her nostrils, big dark holes, were visible above the mouth that was moving up and down chewing the mouthful. He shivered at the thought of being inside that massive mouth. 

Then the giant eyes were looking down at them, or rather down at the cookie.

He held Mary to him, she was clutching his sides so hard that it hurt but he ignored the pain as he watched the giantess chew her food noisily as she looked down at them.

A chunk of cookie broke away from her mouth and left her lips, Rachel flinched as she watched it fall down.

David watched the piece fall down, a tiny person was still on it, screaming… Michael... It fell in between the giantess’ huge cleavage.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription