- Text Size +

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

The Way The Cookie Crumbles Part 1

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Vore, POV, micro sized, Shrunken Men / Shrunken Women, giantess

 

Adriana smiled down at her tiny six- inch tall captives. There were at least twelve of them, a mixture of men and women. They stared up at her, naked and trembling with cold and fear.

She had deposited them into a transparent container, it had a larger unit on top of it. This shrinking device enabled small objects, such as those at six- inches, to be shrunk down to micro size.

She glanced at the display screen and tapped in a few commands and then pressed activate.

The device whirred to life, the cooling fans spun wildly, keeping all of the microprocessors cool as it worked its magic.

The little people looked up in fear and wonder at the dark mechanical ceiling above them.

Adriana peered closely through the transparent wall and enjoyed watching their sudden terror as they realised that they were being shrunk again. They screamed and some of them fell to their knees. Others tried in vain to climb up the smooth walls. Others ran up to her and bashed against the side of the container, trying to plead for mercy and rescue.

Their voices were barely audible inside the box.

Adriana just watched them with a grin on her face. She watched until they were barely visible, only a millimetre, or two, tall at the most.

The device eventually shut down.

*

Michelle stared at the huge eyes of the giantess that looked back at them, without any sympathy, through the transparent wall of their newest prison.

She couldn’t understand why they were being treated like this, they hadn’t done something this nasty to her.

Yes, when they had all conferred with each other, they had realised that all of them had done her a wrong at some point in her life… but this… this was something else… she was treating them like disposable pets, she was taking away their humanity.

The giant hands reached above the dark ceiling above them and Michelle could feel vibrations through the container as the giant woman tapped on the top of the box.

Suddenly there was a loud whirring above, two large fans were spinning above them, and then what looked like a heat element started to glow red hot above them, but it wasn’t a heat element warming the air, but it did feel like it was warming up her insides.

She looked down at her arms and naked body, her skin seemed to quiver. She blinked several times thinking she was losing her mind, then she realised that she was actually shrinking… again… but this felt different to the last time that this crazy woman had shrunk her.

People started to scream around her.

David grabbed her arm, eyes wide with fear.

“She’s shrinking us again, we need to get out of here!” he shouted and then he ran over to the wall of the container; directly in front of the giant face that was watching them with morbid enjoyment.

 

He leant against the glass and beat at it with his fists, shouting at her to let him go. The giantess just watched him and smiled, her white teeth to glistening in between her lips.

 

Michelle dropped to her knees as she felt herself shrinking. The pain started to kick in and she just focused on breathing through it.

 

Some people were shrinking faster than others. Someone tripped over her, already half her height. The woman yelped and looked up at Michelle in fright; it was Fiona.

 

Michelle held the woman’s shoulders.

 

“It will be over soon!” she winced, to Fiona, hoping that her soothing words would in fact be true. How small could they possibly be shrunk down to?

 

Fiona continued to shrink faster than Michelle, but she knew she was also shrinking as well. The perspective of everything around her was changing, she was getting closer to the transparent floor of the container, without moving, and the giant woman looked bigger and bigger and the ceiling above was getting further and further away.

 

Michelle was now holding the tiny Fiona in her hands, then her own rate of shrinking seemed to catch up, Fiona started to get bigger. The floor area got wider and wider around her.

 

Within a minute she was lying side by side with Fiona; who had passed out from the mental trauma of it. Michelle pressed her palm on the floor, it was bumpy and vibrating slightly. She looked at it in shock, realising that this was what the surface of glass looked like at micro size.

 

She looked up in terror, the container was massive, and it looked like the ceiling was hundreds of metres above them. It was like a cathedral…

The giant face was now absolutely huge and almost imperceptibly big as it loomed over them all, the giant woman was like a goddess looking down at them from the heavens.

Michelle looked at the giant eyes that beheld them, she reached up to her face with her hands and dug her nails into her cheeks and she screamed uncontrollably. Her mind felt like it was going to break apart. She knew this giant woman and she had been friends with her and now she had subjected her to this.

Massive finger pads suddenly pressed against the sides of the container, the whole container jolted, causing the micro people to shriek. The ceiling lifted up and away with a clunk and cool and fresh air washed into the container, causing a breeze.

Michelle yelped as the solid floor beneath the container suddenly parted from them as the container was lifted up. She screamed as the container was tipped to one of its corners. All of the occupants that were conscious screamed as they slid down the bumpy surface of the glass to the bottom corner.

They all slammed into a heap of tiny naked bodies in the corner. Limbs hitting faces, limbs tangled, private parts in all directions. There were moans, groans and yelps.

Then there was a tipping sensation again, the heap of screaming bodies slid towards the top of the container, then it tipped so much that they slid across and then left the bumpy glass surface and just started to fall through mid- air.

Michelle thought this was it, they were dead now. Adriana was tipping them away somewhere to dispose of them.

They were all airborne and screaming as they fell. Then with a combined ‘oof’, they all landed on what felt like a solid crunchy surface.

Michelle rolled over, her knee dropped into a crack on the surface. She looked across the light brown surface with dark round blobs on it. It was like they were on the surface of the moon… she couldn’t work out what they were on.

“Well my tinies, I hope you enjoy your little journey,” Adriana’s huge booming voice came from above them.

Michelle looked up. Adriana was waving them goodbye with her fingers. Michelle creased her forehead in confusion.

Then the giant hands descended to either side of the object they were all lying on.

Michelle cast her eyes around the surface, across the cracked rocky looking surface of whatever they were on; there were various tiny naked bodies writhing across the surface.

She looked to the either side and saw the giantess’ thumbs and thumbnails holding on to the edge of a white ceramic plate that their object seemed to be sitting on.

Their stomachs suddenly lurched uncomfortably as they were lifted at such a dramatic speed.

Michelle was pinned flat to the surface as they were lifted upwards. A number of them screamed in fear. Michelle’s mouth was set backwards from experiencing the sudden G forces. Then it all eased off and stopped. Michelle looked back up.

The giantess was no longer looking at them. Michelle could see the giantess’ face above her giant cleavage, she was concentrating on looking forwards.

The huge environment around them was moving with a blur, she was walking and carrying them on a plate… somewhere.

After a long stomach churning journey they were slammed down on a surface. Everyone waited quietly, hoping that it was all over, hoping there would be some kind of escape. They waited for what seemed an eternity.

There were whispers as they watched as another giant person sat down directly in front of them. Huge giant female knees were bent at 90 degrees and loomed either side of them. A pencil skirt adorned the top of her thighs and she wore a tight blouse on her top.

Michelle realised they must be on a coffee table, at their height, as the other giant woman was sitting on a sofa and her knees were above them, a tall glass of milk was at the side of where they were.

She was a very good looking blonde woman, with a tremendous cleavage to be proud of; whilst Adriana was attractive she had a menacing look about her. This woman didn’t seem to hold the same type of appearance. There might be hope for them yet.

In the distance there was loud music playing, it felt like it was quite far away from them.

She listened as the giantess’ spoke.

“Oh thank you Adriana,” the woman said up to their giantess captor. “You’re very naughty though, you know I can’t resist,” she placed a hand on her own giant chest very playfully, feigning resistance to whatever it was Adriana was giving her. Michelle wondered.

“You must try it Rachel, freshly baked, one of my finest cookies yet… the taste is… delectable, and a glass of milk as well,”

“Of course,” the other woman, Rachel, giggled. “But I really can’t…”

“Oh but you must, I insist,” Adriana added forcefully, she suddenly looked down towards all of them on their rocky surface.

Michelle froze in horror, both at the sight of giant eyes suddenly looking down at her very hungrily, and then she realised as she looked down… they weren’t on a rocky surface after all.

She reached down and pulled off a piece of the crystalline surface… they were on… she tasted it…

“We’re on the cookie!” Richard shouted in terror. There were a number of shouts.

“Let me just turn the music up a bit more,” Adriana quickly reached down to pick up a remote on the coffee table behind them. Her slender and neatly manicured fingers wrapped around the remote, her eyes briefly flicked over to the surface of the cookie and she emoted the briefest flicks of a smile at them.

She was taunting them; drowning out their screams. She wanted them to suffer.

Some of the tiny people were now standing up and looking up at the giant Rachel, waving, trying to get her attention.

Others were scrabbling, crawling or stumbling to get across the large expanse of cookie, they were all heading away from the side of the plate closest to where the giantess Rachel was sitting.

There were a few, probably the most unfortunate of them all, who had found themselves at the closer end to the giantess, they were waving up at the giantess.

Michelle seemed to be one of the furthest away from where the giantess sat. She looked up at the giant woman, who was looking down at them. Giant hands, with immaculately polished fingernails, lunged down towards them.

Everyone was now waving up at the giantess and screaming and shouting for her attention. It encouraged Michelle, she sat up and waved and screamed herself.

Adriana was suddenly talking to Rachel, distracting her and causing her to look away from her cookie, and then Rachel’s giant fingertips pressed down on the sides of the cookie.

Some tiny people near to her fingertips panicked, screamed and started running away and then suddenly, their whole platform started to lift up in the air.

There was a loud crack, an ear splitting sound, debris flew up into the air. The whole surface vibrated and shook and then a huge chunk of the ground broke apart. A section of the cookie was broken off.

Michelle watched in horror as the giant hand started to lift a huge chunk of the cookie away from them, up in the air.

They all watched as the giant woman’s mouth opened and then the chunk of cookie disappeared inside.

The sight of it gave them some renewed incentive to get away. They all resumed their scrambling, and various forms of escape attempt.

Michelle rolled and stood up; she scrambled over the cracked and uneven surface. It was so uneven and crumbly that the ground kept giving way underneath her feet. There were voids in the substance, some of it was a bit gooey and the chocolate chunks were melty as well and it caused her to slip over. She cleared a lump of chocolate and then her right foot disappeared through some more chocolatey goo.

Adriana had deliberately baked a cookie full of traps for them to get stuck onto or into.

She yelped as she slipped up to her waist, grabbing out at the viscous surrounds for some purchase. She managed to dig her left heel into something and then kicked off. She scrambled as much as possible and dragged herself up a bit.

She lifted up in time to see the giant fingers slowly descend back down towards them. Her heart froze as she saw their destination. She hoped that the giant fingers would change direction, but they were heading directly for the area of the cookie edge where there were two people close by, one was now running away, the other was waving up at the giant woman to try and get her attention.

The giant fingertips pressed down on the edge, and then there was a millisecond pause followed by another ear splitting crack.

Michelle held onto the surface, each time the shock of the cracking of the cookie violently shook the surface and threatened to toss them off. She looked across the edge, they were quite high up in the air. A fall meant death… but then, staying on here meant death as well…

Michelle was frozen, unable to move as she watched. The little people managed to run away from the edge of the cracked section cookie and jumped clear, just as it broke apart and was lifted up into the air towards the ravenous mouth above.

Michelle blew out in relief and turned to scramble away. She grabbed hold of a crusty mound and used it as a solid object to pull herself out. The whole surface was oily and claggy and she kept slipping as she tried to pull herself clear of the chocolate.

Michelle heard loud crunching from above them as the giantess chewed on the cookie. Chunks of debris and large pieces of dust dropped down onto the cookie and fell past them.

She kept kicking and managed to press her feet against something which was solid enough. It drove her out of her crevice. She continued to crawl along the rock- like surface and then rolled away.

She heard some more desperate screams and looked back.

The giant hand was near the bottom of its descent again, clear from its previous journey to the giantess’ mouth.

It was returning to the newly cracked edge of the cookie, the two runners were reaching the edge, then one of them fell in a big pool of chocolate. The other person turned and reached back to help the other person.

Michelle watched in horror as the giant fingertips glided down.

People were shouting at them to get clear but the giant fingertips pressed down and then ‘SNAP’ another loud crack and an explosion of cookie debris.

Michelle held on tight, she felt sick as she watched the ground move beneath the tiny people.

Michelle was watching, hoping that they would all be able to jump clear, but the cookie chunk started lifting up on the long journey up to the giantess’ mouth. She could hear their screams of terror.

The giantess was looking down at the piece of cookie with a casual eye that one had when eating ones’ food. Apparently she couldn’t hear their screams, because she didn’t seem to register their presence at all.

Michelle craned her neck, watching the giant mouth open up and the cookie piece disappeared inside it.

Bile forced its way up to her mouth, she wanted to be sick, but she had to keep moving if she was going to survive this.

She turned and scrambled over some more cookie mounds.

She clambered over a lump of chocolate and then shrieked in panic as the reflective polished fingernails of the giant fingertips flashed to her front right side, they pressed down against the edge of the cookie and cracked another piece off. The whole surface shook and the piece was lifted up and away from them and then it disappeared from her sight.

She continued to scramble over the obstacle course of confectionary ahead of her. She couldn’t stop now.

She felt the cookie surface move from below her as there was another piece broken off and some more screaming behind her, it made everything unstable and some parts of the cookie surface collapsed a bit, but Michelle continued.

Then moments later the giant fingertips were back again, gathering up another chunk of cookie.

“Hmm… I can’t get over how good this cookie tastes,” Michelle heard Rachel’s compliment to Adriana over their normal conversation. “You must give me the recipe some time,” the giantess popped another piece into her mouth.

“Sure, there are a few secret ingredients though. I might let you in on the secret someday,” Adriana chuckled.


Please share your feedback.

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription