- Text Size +

A giant hand landed on the top of the glass with a thud, giant fingers wrapped round the edge and lifted it up quickly.

Michelle immediately darted away, running at a dead sprint.

A giant wall of skin appeared in front of her, it was absolutely huge. She looked up at the creases and contours in the skin of the giantess’ hand. Each individual finger looked like the height of a floor of a building.

Her heart sank. This sick woman didn’t allow any survivors. She hadn’t forgotten.

She slowly turned around, Adriana’s ginormous face loomed over her. There was a sick leer on her face as she looked down at Michelle like a goddess. She had ultimate power over her.

Michelle knew that she was doomed. There would be no escape. She was too small to outrun this giantess over such a large table. Had she been somewhere she could crawl into a crack she would escape, but the wooden coffee table sealed her fate, literally.

“Hello my little bug, I take it you didn’t fancy being Rachel’s snack after all…” the giantess boomed with a wide smile. 

Michelle stared up at the giant form, dumbfounded. This sick woman liked to play with her victims.

The face loomed even closer, she could feel the warm breath, she could smell coffee.

The giantess’s hand appeared in front of her face, her index finger pointing directly towards Michelle, she opened her mouth and her giant tongue emerged with a wet slither. The wet slimy muscle was incredibly close to Michelle, it was so close that it was almost everything that she could see.

She could see the little pores and every detail of the tongue.

The giantess dabbed her index finger on the surface of her tongue, gathering up a blob of saliva and lifted it out. Strands of saliva stretched out between the giant tongue and the finger, long silvery strands, and then snapped clear. Some of it was dangling from the giant finger, another blob fell with a splat on the table near Michelle.

Michelle’s heart ached as she watched the index finger sail towards her. It was a giant pink whale sized finger, covered with glistening saliva.

She backed away, pressing her back against the warm giant hand behind her.

She screamed in absolute terror. She turned to the side and ran. She felt a wet slap on her back, knocking her forwards. The giant index finger gently pressed down on her. The wet and warm saliva squished against her back and trickled around her shoulders.

Then she felt a powerful force of suction on her back and she was being lifted up in the air. Her arms and legs were pin-wheeling and flailing. She was stuck to the fingertip from the pressure of the saliva.

She screamed as she was carried upwards, up towards the giant face.

It loomed closer and closer.

Then it stopped. The giant eyes were looking upon her, without any remorse. She hung from the fingertip. She was considering trying to push herself free with her elbows, she looked down. The fall would kill her. That might be a good death now, considering.

The giant retina’s of the woman changed size as they focused on her. Every feature on the face, the lines of the giant lips, the huge nostrils, the pores on her skin, were absolutely huge.

Then the giant mouth opened up, the tongue curled and lolled downwards and the index finger, with Michelle on it, glided towards the open mouth.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription