- Text Size +

Fiona looked down, she could see the giant bottom lip, chin, huge cleavage further below, and the coloured skirt and bare knees of the giantess' body that she was on. 

 

Further across the table in the distance she could see Adriana, talking jovially to Rachel, it was almost as if she didn't know that the massacre had taken place and was of her own making. She had just let it unfold as if nothing was wrong. The sick bitch.  

 

Fiona pressed off the top lip with her elbows and pushed off with her feet to peel herself away and to enable her to drop down to Rachel's cleavage, just as the mouth opened up. 

 

She didn't fall far. She found herself landing on the tip of the giant wet tongue that had just emerged. 

 

She looked at what she was on in horror and screamed again. She had to get off the tongue. 

 

She lifted herself up onto her knees and then stood up to run but the tongue kept emerging further out of the mouth and the tip started curling upwards, creating a steeper incline for Fiona to overcome. She found herself running on a higher and higher incline until she was slipping on the slick surface. 

 

She fell and grabbed hold of the bumpy surface. 

 

She watched in terror as the tongue started lifting and curling back and within a second she was slapped back against the top lip, sandwiched between the lip and the giant tongue. 

 

Then the huge tongue slid round anti- clockwise as the giant woman started licking her top lip clean of milk. The tongue dragged the tiny naked Fiona along with it, she was licked across the top lip.

 

She was completely encapsulated, barely able to breathe and her face and ears were bombarded with the physical feeling and the sound of the rubbing across the lip. 

 

Eventually the tongue the tongue flicked back to the centre and started to slither back inside the mouth. 

 

Fiona shook herself off and quickly lifted herself up and started running towards the end of the tongue, she managed to clear it and jump off, landing flat on the giant bottom lip. 

 

She shrieked in frustration, she was just so small that everything was colossal in size and made it such an effort to travel the most basic of distances. 

 

She lifted herself up and then looked upwards just as a dark shadow crossed over her field of vision. 

 

Giant white teeth descended down on top of her. 

 

She screamed in absolute horror, the teeth were closing down just in front of her and the bottom lip was moving backwards. 

 

Rachel was clearly feeling Fiona's tiny body on her lip and she was just going to scrape her inside her mouth as if she were a crumb from the cookie. 

 

Fiona made a dash for it across the lip but the teeth were ahead of her, the lip was retracting too fast and a huge trapdoor of the teeth slammed down in front of her. 

 

She pressed against the giant tooth in distress. The teeth started sliding backwards, pulling her inside the mouth.  She saw a chink of light through the middle of the front teeth, she immediately went for it, trying to squeeze her body though between the teeth. 

 

She managed to get herself into the gap as the lips closed around her and locked out all light as the mouth was closed. 

 

She heard her own breathing inside the dark damp environment and the giantess' breathing around her. 

 

She turned to the side and shimmied between the teeth, pushing with all of her strength to squeeze through as quickly as possible. She had to find a way to get out of this hell hole. 

 

She wiggled between the teeth and pushed her way through, she came out the other side, the outside of the teeth. She was now between teeth and giant lips. 

 

There was a sudden gush of fluid that surrounded her entire body. She choked as the saliva had taken her by surprise, but it was followed straight away by the tip of Rachel's giant tongue, which pressed her body back against one of the teeth. 

 

She was smashed against the tooth, the impact rattled her jaw and her joints. 

 

She struggled to try and get free but the giant powerful tongue had pressed her firmly against the tooth and then it started to slide her downwards. 

 

Rachel's body must be thinking she was just a little loose crumb stuck between her teeth. 

 

She lashed out, trying to hit the tongue with her legs and fists, trying to get Rachel to realise and spit her out or something. 

 

The tongue dragged her down and then the tooth disappeared and she was back inside the main cave of the mouth. 

 

A second later there was a loud roar of noise behind her, a tidal wave of saliva hit her from the front and a huge suction effect pulled her backwards. 

 

She screamed as she was carried by the impossibly strong current along the length of the huge tongue and then she shot down Rachel's throat. 

 

Rachel was completely oblivious to her existence and her struggles... or her journey into her stomach and her eventual demise.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription