- Text Size +

Michelle crawled and crawled.

Something heavy thumped down behind her. She yelped but dared not look back, she just continued. She could see the edge of the cookie now, the opposite side to Rachel’s giant form.

She put her belly down on the edge of the cookie and looked down, clinging to the rough edge.

She heard some screams behind, but she was too focused on escape. She didn’t have a plan after this but she just couldn’t be consumed as part of someone’s snack; being consumed by someone who wasn’t even aware of them somehow felt even worse than falling to your death.

“We need to jump off this,” a voice called from behind.

Michelle snapped round in surprise and saw a naked woman behind her, crawling up next to her. It was Fiona.

“But we need to miss that glass down there… I reckon, if we try and land on that magazine…” Fiona trailed off, it was a longshot.

Michelle looked down, there was a glass full of white liquid, milk. That would be certain death in there, with such tall sides, there was only one way out.

She managed to intensify her grip onto the edge of the cookie, just as the surface trembled again, but it wasn’t enough. The shock on the surface caused her to slip off, and she yelped as she found herself dangling off the edge.

She hung for a few seconds and then her fingertips slipped and she fell, for an agonising few seconds she thought she was going to land in the drink. She heard a male and female scream to her side in the air, then she kept falling and landed with a thump on the bouncy corner of a well leafed magazine.

She landed hard and rolled unconsciously. It managed to break her fall, but her foot was twisted a bit. She stood up, tested her foot. She could still use it, thankfully.

*

Fiona screamed as she fell from the edge of the cookie, the other woman, Michelle, was falling nearby and Matthew was falling behind her. 

 

She looked down to where she was falling. She was falling down to the glass of milk, but very close to the magazine. 

 

She tried to flap her arms to move herself across but unfortunately she fell with a plop into the glass of milk. 

 

There was another plop a second later as Matthew landed in the drink as well. 

 

Fiona swam to the edge and pressed herself against the glass edge, trying to find some purchase on there.

 

It was just too slippery and wet for her to climb. 

 

Matthew swam over to her, spluttering. 

 

"What are we going to do?" He asked, wide eyed in panic. 

 

They looked up. The giantess sitting above them was completely oblivious to all of them. She was munching away on the cookie and distracted as she was talking to Adriana.

 

"Either we drown or we try and get her attention and she notices us in her milk," Fiona surmised as she trod water. 

 

"Or she drinks the milk with us in it…" Matthew added. 

 

Fiona nodded soberly. 

 

*

Breathing hard Michelle started to run clear of the giant glass to her side, heading in no particular direction. She looked around, the other two people who fell with her were gone, one of them was probably Fiona. Then she looked up at the tall milk filled glass, her heart sank for them.

She could see a tiny hand pressing against the glass at the top of the milk.

Michelle spotted a gigantic milk jug, standing proud like a skyscraper ahead, and decided it would make some good cover until she got her bearings.

She ran towards it as fast as she could. She got that strange sense that she was being watched and looked up as she ran. She stopped dead, her whole body froze in absolute fear as she looked directly up into the predatory eyes of the giantess Adriana, who was looking directly down at her.

She daren’t move a muscle, in case she hadn’t been seen. It wasn’t possible, surely Adriana couldn’t have been able to see her, she was so small, she would have been…

She was small, but she was probably the size of a soil or fruit fly. She remembered how in her own home it was easier to see them; she used to spot them on a surface, table or chopping board, in her own kitchen. Then she would casually press a fingertip down on top of them, squishing their tiny little body underneath her fingertip.

She now felt like a tiny little fruit fly, unsure as to whether to try and fly clear of the potential danger or sit and wait it out, hoping she hadn’t been spotted. The eyes continued to glare down at her, directly at her. There was nothing much else around her, so she was pretty certain she had been seen.

She had to chance it. She looked at the milk jug. It was about one hundred metres away. It was a sprint, her aching foot be damned.

She took in a deep breath and made a dash for it, head down and powering with her arms.

She sprinted as hard as she had even run in her life.

A shadow appeared over her, she didn’t stop, she continued to run, growling as she swung her arms.

A glass wall appeared in front of her with a bang, and shaking the ground, and she slammed into a hard wall and bounced back away from it, landing in a heap on the floor.

She looked upwards, there was a giant hand clutched around the base of a glass that had just been put upside down around her. She screamed in distress, she had been so close to escaping.

*

“Thought I saw a bug,” Adriana commented as Rachel looked up from cookie in mild shock at the sudden loud thud of the glass on the coffee table.

She looked down at Adriana’s hand that was clutching the bottom of an upturned glass. She squinted and looked inside. She couldn’t see anything through the glass.

“I can’t see a bug,” she stated blandly.

“Oh…” Adriana glanced at it, then shrugged. “Must have missed it, it must have flown off,” Rachel gave her a curious glance and then continued with her snack.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription