- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As The Old Adage Goes: Be Careful What You Wish For


Categories For This Tale Include: Instant Size Change, Unaware, Feet, Footwear, Violent

Connie was always a shy girl. She was the shortest and most petite of all her peers, and she had communicating with others which led her to being a loner. All through out grade school, she was mostly ignored. If she tried to talk to someone, they would pretend to not hear her. She found herself being bullied physically and emotionally. To anyone, they would be disheartened to move forward. However for Connie, she secretly loved it. 


Many nights after school, she would lock herself away in her bedroom and finger herself for hours as she fantasized being treated like dirt. Even after graduation, her masochistic feelings never waned. She wanted more. 


Before she set off to college at a coastal city, she went and bought herself a shrink ray. During the final week of senior year, a group of girls were bullying Connie and knocked her to the floor and held her down with their feet. They said she is a bug that deserves to be stepped on and squished with no remorse. The leader of the pack even took off her sandal and stepped on Connie's face, grinding down with her ball of her foot. That experience alone made Connie's sensibilities go into overdrive. 


---


Even at college in a new town, Connie was treated the same way, not that she minded. Her dorm mate, Meghan, was a busty blonde cheerleader who paid Connie no mind. Meghan told her to get lost before the cheerleading squad came over to visit, but Connie decided to stay, out of sight. 


Moments before Meghan returned, Connie pulled out her shrink ray and used it on herself. Quickly, her body diminished down to 1/64 (0.0156) of an inch tall close to the doorway. Being tinier than common bugs on the floor made her womanhood tremble, causing her to slip her hand between her thighs. She felt truly worthless. When she felt the ground begin to shake, she hopped down in the gap between the wood tiles, landing in a thick layer of dust of dirt. 


The massive door flew open. The displaced air violently swept through the gaps, launching Connie further down the trench, burying her under the debris. As she rummaged around, her clothes and skin began to become stained in grimy dirt. Once she rolled onto her back, her heart stopped. Directly above her was four mile tall Titaness Meghan in her cheerleading uniform. Her eyes travelled up the long slender leg as it swung across the sky. Directly behind Meghan was her second in command, Becky, and her shoe was coming directly at bug amongst the dirt in the gaps. Connie let out a yelp as the massive rubber sole crashed down hard above her. Bits of dirt dislodged from the sole, raining down over Connie's tiny body. 


"I'm a bug!" Connie screamed in delight as she touched herself. The overbearing scent of smelly rubber flooded the trench. As the massive footwear launched back into the sky, another one came down from another cheerleader. "Step on me!" she yelled as she furiously rubbed her clit. A chunk of dirt slammed down next to the bug girl. The danger of the situation really put her on. Again, the sneaker continued on, leaving Connie alone to pleasure herself in the grimy floor gap. As she continued rubbing, she could hear the colossal girls booming voices talking trash about her. Just hearing Meghan refer to her as a bug made her climax.


After collecting herself, Connie grew herself back up to an 1/8th of an inch and began walking towards the massive cheerleaders congregating around Meghan's bed. Their conversation moved on from talking ill on Connie and onto boys. As she trekked forward, Connie felt excitement as she observed her surrounding. Meghan had kicked off her sneakers, leaving them to lie in the middle of the floor. And Connie walked between them, she felt extremely lustful, especially since the one was on its side, the opening spewing sweaty foot odor to wash over the bug-sized girl. 


After several minutes of walking, Connie approached Meghan's massive toes. Being able to see all the finer details of her toes up close made her feel small. Tiny chunks of dirt were lodged within the ridges, and the thought of Connie being one of those made her wet. She reached her hand forward to touch Meghan's big toe, and the massive mound of flesh flinched back. 


Looking up, Connie can see all the cheerleaders looking down at her, all with looks of disgust. Meghan stood up, placing her bare feet on either side of the brave bug. 


"Ugh! What kind of ugly bug is that?" she groaned as she raised her right foot. Witnessing the footfall field sized foot hover over, blocking out all the girl's faces further enhanced Connie's sexual desires. Her life is in immediate danger and she couldn't be happier. When the fleshy mass began to descend, Connie shrunk herself back down to a 1/64th of an inch tall, safely hiding amongst the dirt in the floor gap. The now half a mile long foot smashed down, endarkening the trench. The violent sounds of scraping as Meghan twisted her foot were absolutely deafening. But Connie didn't mind as she lied down, furiously masturbating. 


The massive foot rose up and stepped back to it's original position. Again, as Connie looked up to see the gargantuan cheerleaders, their looks of disgust changed to confusion since the bug disappeared. Meghan raised her foot to see if the bug was mashed into her sole, but nothing was there.


"What the fuck?" Meghan blurted out. Getting down on her hands and knees, she observed the floor. The massive face of the blonde cheerleader hovered over Connie's form. Since she is still coated in dirt, she blended in and escaped Meghan's gaze. "I've no fucking clue where it went," she said. Her warm, moist breath rushed through the gap, washing over Connie as she climaxes once more. 


Drained of energy, Connie fell asleep until the goddesses left so she could revert back to normal size and take a long, steamy shower.


---


The next morning, Connie woke up early. Today there are no classes and that means everyone will be heading to the beach. Under the darkness, Connie went to a normally busy sidewalk along the beach. She found a sizeable crack that her bug form could easily slide into. Turning the shrink ray to herself, she dwindled down to 1/32th of an inch. Carefully, she placed herself in the tight crevice and shrunk further down to 1/128th of an inch. Now she had plenty of space to lie back and look up at the world above her. 


A few hours go by, and the sun is brightening the day. Soon, the world begins trembling as the college beach goers walk around. Then the oblivious miles tall behemoths come into view. More often than not, massive bare feet and flip flops slammed down harshly on top of the crack where Connie lies. She furiously rubs her labia and uses her other hand to massage her breast. Each time a mile long foot slams down, her heart skips a beat. Everything rumbles, everything goes dark, everything a bug should expect. If a foot happens to not land on top of her, she gets a great view of every guy and girl strolling by. Just seeing their massive forms walking over her is everything she wanted. Sometimes there would be a continuous rumble as girls rollerblade down the sidewalk. Many girls in skirts are going commando. Connie could get used to doing this. 


For hours she laid in the crack in pure ecstasy as the beach goers continuously walked above her. She lost count as to how many times she has climaxed. Her stamina is at its breaking point as she continues to pleasure herself. Then it found renewed energy when a sandy foot stepped above her. Nearly one hundred grains of sand four times larger than Connie either broke free and got scraped off as the foot stepped forward. All around the mite sized girl, boulders rained down, pummeling all around her. The sensation of danger brought her libido back to life, that is until a grain of sand slammed down and rolled on top of her. 


The boulder all but crushed her as it weighed down on her. As she struggled to free herself, sand continued to rain down as the college students left the beach. The never ending booms from foot falls were now accompanied with the sounds of crashing sand. Another grain of sand careens into the crack, crashing into the boulder on top of Connie, freeing her. As she came to her senses, she saw a tiny alcove she can hide in. Shrinking further down, she takes refuge until the night. 


---


When the coast was clear, Connie returned to her normal size. Bruised and tired, she begins walking back to the dorms slowly, eyes fixed to the ground. As she neared the strip that leads back to the dorms, she noticed it was extremely crowded. She opted to sneak behind the buildings to bypass everyone. Slipping into the back alley, she makes her way through. However, she stops when she spots Meghan and Becky smoking behind a dumpster. They're dressed only in miniskirts and bikini tops. Eyeing the crushed cigarettes at their feet, the urges hit Connie again. 


Without hesitation, she shrinks down to an inch tall. She approaches and walks underneath the dumpster. Once she reaches its end, she shrinks down to 1/32th of an inch and walks into the cigarette graveyard between the two Titanesses sandal-cladded feet. Despite being crushed down, the massive cigarettes still dwarfed the girl. Ashes are scattered everywhere, staining the concrete. The smell of burnt tobacco is saturated in the air, giving Connie a headache. But that didn't stop her from enjoying herself. 


Staring up, she had a good bug-eyes view of the two cheerleaders; their well toned legs, slim bellies, big boobs. Being at their feet again made Connie go crazy. She lied down and begin playing with herself, despite the bruising. Even with the colossal feet shuffling around, Connie felt no fear, all she felt was lust. That lust will now be her downfall.


In the blink of an eye, Meghan tossed her cigarette down at her feet. To Connie, it was like a massive meteor. The smoldering end, that's more than ten times her height, smashed down directly in front of her. Burning boulders of tobacco showered down, smashing everywhere. One of those boulders smashed on top of Connie, knocking her shrink ray away from her. The burning mass seeped over Connie, setting her clothes ablaze and burning her skin. Screaming in agony, she tries will all her might to knock the mass off of her. 


In all the hysteria, Connie never noticed that Meghan's quarter mile long sandal hovered above. She never noticed the bits of dirt and gravel plummeting down from its sole as it positioned directly overhead. As she continued struggling, Meghan brought her foot down, mashing the cigarette under her sole. 


As the cigarette was getting crushed, more burning ash avalanched over Connie, completely burying her. In the next moment, she was nothing at all as Meghan's sandal violently pressed down, squishing Connie into a bloody pulp. With Meghan twisting her sole, Connie and the cigarette became one as her remains blended in with the ash, completely hiding any existence of her. No one would ever know what had happened to Connie, not that they would care. Who would imagine that she got her kinks from shrinking down to bug size, only to end up smushed with a cigarette?


She got what she wanted. 

Chapter End Notes:

A Longer One, But I Hope You Enjoyed This Cautious Tale.