- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Our First Victim In This Series, A Young Teenage Girl Who Was Unaware Of Such A Shrinking Device. 


Categories For This Tale Include: Instant Size Change, Unaware, Footwear, Feet, Violent

It was a beautiful Summer morning when Misty woke up from a good night sleep. However like most young teens, she didn't want to go out and enjoy the sunshine. She instead was happily watching her favorite TV show in the living room when she heard her mother call out to her from the kitchen.


"Sweetie, could you please grab my running shoes from my bedroom please?"


Misty groaned as she pulled herself off the couch. "Okay."


Dragging her feet, she slowly makes her way to her mother's bedroom. Upon opening the door, a rush of cold air escaped. As she entered the room, she closes the door behind her because she knows her mom likes keeping her room cold. Next to her nightstand is a shoe rack, and right at the top were white and pink running shoes. Misty's mom has owned these pair for about a year, and the wear and tear are apparent.


As she picks them up by her fingers, from the corner of her eye she sees the top drawer of the nightstand is partially open, and something inside is shining. Using her free hand, she pulls the drawer open to see a weird looking silver gun. But it didn't look like a normal gun. Misty was perplexed as to what it could be until she jokingly thought to herself that it is some sort of sex toy. She lightly giggles to herself as she points the sex toy at herself and pulls the trigger. Then the giggling stopped. 


A weird sensation immediately shocked through Misty's body. She drops the silver gun back in the drawer and her body bangs against the drawer, closing it. The running shoes thumped onto the carpeted floor and Misty collapsed to her hands and knees. And that's when she noticed something else: the shoes were growing. Wait, not only the shoes.. the carpet? It seems to be expanding. She looks around to see the nightstand it growing taller by the second. The bed too. She looks back at the running shoes and the top of the shoes are at her eye level. The shock of the situation finally snaps as she finally stands back up and it sinks in that she's shrinking. 


"Moooooooom!" she screams as loudly as she could. She takes a step forward but her feet are caught in the carpet strands. She bumps into the ever growing sneaker and she quickly decides to climb it. As she pulls herself up to the top of the rim, the dread of the situation hits harder. The bedroom door looks to be miles away as it begins to look like a blur. The fabric below her feet continues to expand. And that's when a new sensation strikes her: the smell. Directly in front of Misty is the opening of the shoe, which is massive. The overwhelming scent of foot sweat billows out, making Misty gag. And it's at this point, she notices the shrinking seems to have stopped, but at this point, she's nearly the size of a dust particle. The scale of everything is impossible to comprehend. 


As she coughs, she hears thundering booms, followed by a minor earthquake. They get progressively fiercer and fiercer, and then it happens. Through the tears in her eyes, she sees the door swing open, and the monolithic woman that is her mother walks in. Dressed in leggings and an athletic bra, she waltzes into her own bedroom. Each time her socked foots makes contact with the ground, the ground beneath Misty shakes violently. Her mother stops in the center of the room, hands on her hips, looking down at her pair of shoes lying of the floor. 


Misty screams and waves her arms at her mother. 'Surely she sees me' she thinks to herself. After all, her mother is looking at her right? Any hope is scrapped when her mother opens her mouth. 


"Seriously, what is wrong with that girl?" she sighs. "You'll make the effort to grab them, but put them on the floor here? Ugh."
Misty continued to cry out as her mother continued towards the sneakers. Then the footfall closest to the sneaker caused a big enough shake that Misty fell forward into the shoe. Her constant screaming continued as she fell, and after what felt like minutes, she slams down hard onto the heel section of the sneaker. Misty painfully rolled onto her back to see her mother, presumably sitting on her bed. Misty could only let out a whimper as her mother's hand reached down and pulled the shoe closer. The hand was replaced with a monolithic sock clad foot, stained with sweat and dirt. It drew closer and closer, then the toes crashed behind Misty. As her mother continued to slip her foot in, her heel slowly descends onto her daughter, unbeknownst to her.
To Misty, it was like a planet was being dropped onto her. All she could see as the light was being snuffed out was her mother's foot. When the moment arrived, she closed her eyes. 



THOOOOOOOOOOOM


Misty thought she was dead, but her struggles weren't over just yet. She was so small that she fit between the fibers of the sock. She latched onto a strand that was easily four feet in diameter and her mother began to walk out from the bedroom. 


THOOOOOOOOOOOM
THOOOOOOOOOOOM
THOOOOOOOOOOOM
THOOOOOOOOOOOM



Through the internal screaming, Misty could hear her mother's muffled voice.


"Misty! Where are you?... Misty! .... Ugh, I'm going to punish that girl."
If only she knew the irony of the situation. At her heel, trapped in the fibers of her sock is her microscopic daughter, clinging to a fiber, desperately calling out for her. She shook her head and she grabbed her water bottle and walked outside to start of daily jog. 


THOOOOOOOOOOOM


THOOOOOOOOOOOM


THOOOOOOOOOOOM


Misty clung on the best she could, but the sheer forces around her ripped her from the fiber, launching her through her prison like a pinball. 


THOOOOOOOOOOOM


THOOOOOOOOOOOM


Sweat began to saturate the fibers, and by proxy, Misty too. She is soaked to the bone in her mother's foot sweat as she is continues to be thrown around like a ragdoll. She tries desperately to spit it out, but it forcibly goes down her throat. 


THOOOOOOOOOOOM



THOOOOOOOOOOOM


Depending on who one might ask, Misty's luck ran out. Coated in a thick layer of sweat, she is ejected out of the sock and lands on the surface of the shoe's heel. And she heard the final THOOM as her mother's heel crushed down the sock fibers over her daughter.


THOOOOOOOOOOOM


Misty was immediately obliterated, her remains blown everywhere, smeared and absorbed into the sneaker and sock. Copious amounts of foot sweat washing it over it all. And her mother not knowing what transpired continues her jog.


THOOOOOOOOOOOM



THOOOOOOOOOOOM


THOOOOOOOOOOOM


THOOOOOOOOOOOM

Chapter End Notes:

I Hope You Enjoyed Story Number One. I'll Make These As The Scenarios Come To Mind. 


I Need To Figure Out How To Change Text Sizes