- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A Tale Of Two Friends Who Take A Passion Too Far


Categories For This Tale Include: Instant Size Change, Unaware, Feet, 

"Come on man, it'll be great!"


"No, I don't want to be caught."


"We're not gonna get caught, this is fool proof."


Greg spent the better part of the afternoon pleading with his best friend Jake to borrow his parent's shrink ray in order to do some voyeuring. Later tonight, all the women in Greg's family are going to be cooking and baking for hours, but the important factor is that they are always barefoot. It's no secret between the two that have both happen to have a foot fetish, and for Greg, it doesn't matter if they happen to be from his own family. 


"Listen, I would die of embarrassment if we got caught. There would be no way I could show my face again."


"But that's the beauty of a shrink ray dude. We'll make ourselves so tiny that they will never see us. We'll stay under the overhang the whole time and get a good view. Even thinking about it is making my heart race, we got to do it."


"Shrink rays aren't really meant for people. Have you ever done it before?"


"No, but they do it in pornos all the time. Surely you've even thought about shrinking down and being in the presence of a goddess."


"Well, yeah..."


"So it's time to indulge! Please dude."


"... Fine. I can't say that I have never thought about trying it too."




Some Time Later...


Taking advantage of the clear kitchen, Greg and Jake quietly enter and get into position at the kitchen island. They double check the batteries in both the camera and shrink ray, and they are good to go. 


"Ready?" Greg asked, shrink ray in hand. 


"Y-Yeah," Jake whispered back, shaking nervously.


"Let's go."


Greg points the ray at Jake and pulls the trigger. In an instant, he watches his friend rapidly dwindle in height. He is left in awe as Jake is already no taller and his knees, then his ankles, then his toes, and to near nothingness. He gets down on his hands and knees and looks closer. 


"Holy shit dude," he breathes. In front of his eyes he see what he believes to be Jake, a barely visible speck on the hard paneling floor, tinier than a grain of salt. "There is no way they will spot us."


Standing back up, Greg turned the ray to himself and pulled the trigger. A rush of disorientation overtakes him as he begins to dwindle in size. Before he knew it, the island was already towering over him. Looking back down, all the tiny negligible pieces of debris were growing in size. A tiny crumb soon overtook Greg in size until it was the size of a mansion. 


He was in awe again as he looked all over the kitchen. The space between the island and the counters up against the wall is three feet but now is roughly five miles. It was mind boggling to see how far away everything felt, similar to flying in a plane and looking down. If Greg's heart wasn't racing before, it was now.


As he was snapping out of it, Jake made his way over. "Dude, this is crazy. How tiny did you make us?"


"I originally wanted to make us about a 1/32th of an inch tall, but I kept dialing it down until 1/128th of an inch."


"Holy shit. That's like... what, point zero zero eight?"


"Yeah," Greg said excitedly. 


Beneath their feet, they felt the tiniest tremble. 


"It's time, run!"


Both of the boys began to quickly run to the safety of the under hang as they could sense the women coming back to the kitchen. They trembles continued to gain strength as multiple feet pounded into the ground. As the reached beginning point of the under hang, the two perverts looked to their right, and from several miles away, they could see the women in Greg's family turn the corner of the island. Each of them standing at least nine miles in height, each step taken roughly two miles. More importantly though, they were all barefoot.


There were four woman. Greg's mom and her sister, each in their mid thirties. Greg's grandmother who is in her mid fifties. And lastly, his older sister who just turned eighteen last month. Being a family who normally never wear full footwear, all the ladies always kept good care of their feet. Pedicures, massages, and constant lotioning, their feet were always perfect. 


Before they could even reach the halfway point of the under hang that two inches, the gargantuan feet slapping against the floor shook the ground beneath the boys so fiercely it knocked them off their feet. No matter how hard they tried to regain their footing, the constant barrage of stomping feet knock them around as if they are on a trampoline. The tremors come to a halt as each of the woman reach their spot between the counters and the island. Looking back before continuing on, the boys can hardly contain themselves as Greg's aunt's right big toe in right in front of them. It's nearly several hundred feet from the floor to her green painted toenail. Higher up they can see her shin before being cut off by the underhand. A light gust of wind envelope the two specks, and all they can smell is the lavender lotion that is lathered all over her feet. They both tremble at the mountain of flesh as the toes lightly knead the floor. 


Greg quickly grabs his camera and begins recording. He scans the horizon, making sure to capture all four pairs of feet. In the far off distance to their right, the sister is at the countertop, standing on her toes in order to reach the hanging cabinets, giving the boys a good view of her heels. Directly behind his aunt is Greg's mom also at the counter preparing something. And to the left right next to the massive foot in front of them is the mature feet  of Greg's grandmother who is raising and lowering her massive toes. 


Jake follows suit and begins recording too, capturing the feet of all the monolithic goddesses. Both their hearts are racing and the bulges in their respective pants begin growing. It doesn't take long before the two go off in the separate ways for privacy and begin jerking off to the unaware women's feet. 


As the women moved around the kitchen, they boys could catch glimpses of tiny specks of dirt and crumbs embedded in their soles. Eventually they could feel the crumbs and would glide their sole over their other foot's toe nail to scrape them off. 


Each footfall would tremble the floor and the sheer power the women have due to their size only further excited the boys. And to know that this will go on for at least another three hours, they didn't want to squander the moment. 


After unloading a few times, the friends met back together and Greg had an idea.


"Hear me out. Do you want to get closer?"


"What? Are you insane?!"


"Yes, but we'll be fine. Look," he pointed out towards the open floor, "There are tiny gaps between each of the floor panels. If we are in one of the gaps, they can't step on us."


Without hesitation "Let's go!"


Reaching one of the gaps under the overhang, the boys climb down fifty foot chasm that is one hundred feet wide. Running along the trench, they escape the shadow of the under hang and reach a spot directly below Greg's aunt. The overwhelming lust cannot be described as their eyes run up her miles long legs, getting a good view of her panties hiding underneath her skirt. Suddenly the view of her crotch is blocked by the oncoming sole of its owner. A wall of pink flesh slams down directly on top of the boys. They scream and cower until they realize they are unharmed. Looking up with what little light there is coming through, they see the skin is partially sinking into the chasm, but is still about twenty feet from touching them. 


Light suddenly blinds them as the foot raises, but falls back down, back up and back down. She's tapping her foot. It's like she's stepping on them and they cannot contain themselves, not caring they are in each other's presence. This scenario was too precious to pass up. Before they could finish up, the foot vanishes, along with its owner. Then suddenly, Greg's grandmother takes the spot as she side steps over. Her mature foot slams down and the boys unload. 


"This is the best ever, fuck."


"I'm glad I caved in. This is awesome."


Light once again fills the trench and the foot steps off. Before the boys can collect themselves, something crashes behind them. But it wasn't a foot. Something crashed again and again, all around them. Confused, they look around and see crumbs showering down from whatever Greg's grandmother is doing. A crumb crashes down onto the trench in front of them but its too big to fit. Darkness overshadows them again as the mature foot steps down, crushing the crumb, sending bits flying. The impact and flying debris knock the boys onto their backs. The foot raises back up and they can see the crumb is embedded in her sole. In her booming voice, the scared specks can hear Greg's grandmother asking his sister to grab the broom. 


"Shit, we got to bail!" 


Scrambling back onto their feet, they look around and find that the shrink ray was thrown back further down the gap. As they ran to retrieve it, the goddess that is Greg's sister comes into view, pounding her feet with a broom in hand. The foot falls knock the boys off their feet and and begin crawling to the ray. As Greg grabs it, behind them, the bristles of the broom flood the gap and rapidly sweeps at the boys. 


They can barely let out a scream as bristles that are easily ten feet in diameter slam into them, launching them out of the trench and out onto the open floor. Somehow they managed to stay together as crumbs and dirt that are quadruple their size crash around. 


"Hurry!" Jake pleaded with Greg.


But before Greg can adjust the settings to turn them back to normal, another stroke of the broom launches another volley of crumbs at the boys. A grain of salt slams between them. As it hit them, the ray got pointed back at Greg and the impact caused him to pull the trigger. 


Before Jake could reorient himself, Greg shrunk another 1/128th of an inch from his current size. All that was left was the shrink way. 


"Greg?!" Jake shouted out as more crumbs rained down. As he picked up the shrink ray, he nearly stepped on his friend, oblivious to the fact he shrunk further down. As he continued calling, he fiddled with the ray's settings. He was ready to zap himself to stop the ladies from sweeping when the broom hit him from behind. The impact through Jake and the ray in separate directions. Due to his diminutive size, he flew further than the rest of the debris. He was well away from the pile and he thought that for the moment that he was safe. However, a shadow cast over him as Greg's grandmother's wrinkly sole crashed on top of Jake, instantly squishing him into a fine paste as she merely took a step. 


-------------


Greg woke up in a strange land. He found himself in a miles deep, flesh covered valley. Looking straight up, all he saw was a hazy white fog. 


"J-Jake!" Greg called out, but then he remembered what happened. He shrank again, before he could change the ray's settings. Dread immediately flooded his senses as he realized the gravity of the situation. If he shrank another 1/128th of an inch from where he previously was...


He didn't have long to fear as at normal size, all the women are now lounging in the living room while their baked goods are in the oven. While they waited, they were applying lotion to their feet. And it didn't take long before where he was on his mother's big toe that she massaged lavender lotion into her wrinkles. 

Chapter End Notes:

I Calculated The Mother's Final Height To Be 84,000 Miles


Hope You Enjoyed Story Number Two