- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A Surprise Visit Takes A Turn For The Worse


Categories For This Tale Include: Instant Size Change, Unaware, Feet, Violent

It was an early, sunny Saturday afternoon when Allie returned home from college. She decided instead of staying at her dorm for the weekend, she would take a taxi home and surprise her mom with a visit. As she walks through the front door, she calls out for her mom.


"Mom!"


... No answer.


"Huh, I guess she's out," she mumbles to herself as she shrugs. Tired from the long ride home, Allie makes her way to the back of the house where the sun room is. Sunlight pours through the large panes of glass, welcoming her as she strides in. Over in the corner is a sectional sofa with a table in front. As she plops down onto the sofa, she notices a bowl of freshly made chocolate chip cookies and what appeared to be a weird ray gun.


"Sweet," she says as she picks up a cookie, "That's right, it's a Saturday. Mom is out with friends and should be back soonish, but..." she turns her attention to the ray gun. "What the hell is this thing?" she questions as she picks it up with her free hand. As she is inspecting the gun, she takes a bite from the cookie. Crumbs scatter everywhere and fall to the carpet below, but Allie pays that no mind. 


Before she goes to finish off the cookie, she loses grip of the ray gun. In a split second decision, Allie clenches her hand tightly around the ray gun, unknowingly pulling back its trigger. The sound of it shooting and the horrid sensation of vertigo made Allie drop both the cookie and ray gun back onto the table. As the world around spun around, it felt like Allie was falling forward but never hitting anything until it became a free fall. All she can do is scream at the top of her lungs as she falls and falls, until she splashes into a thick, soupy, sweet liquid. 


Allie fights with all she has to emerge from whatever she is entrapped in. She miraculously surfaces, freeing everything above her waist. She breathes heavily as she wipes away the thick liquid from her face. 


"What the hell is all this?! What is going-" She cuts herself off as her vision returns. All sense of thought goes silent as she sees exactly where she is and what happened. Before her is a field of a baked cookie, with the ray gun towering in the far distance. As her mind catches back up with her, she screams more. 


"I GOT FUCKING SHRUNK?!"


For Allie, it was bad enough being a very short college student, measuring in at 62.5 inches. This was just like rubbing salt in an open wound as she is now 1/1000th of her original size, now measuring at 1/16th (0.0625) of an inch tall. The aggravation she feels cannot be described as she starts trying to trudge her way through the chocolate. She does not get far when the faint sounds of laughing begin to echo overhead, followed by light quakes. 


The intensity becomes greater with each passing second. From her position, Allie can see three monolithic beings enter the sun room from the backyard. The laughs emanating from the women now boom through the air. They slip off their sandals before venturing over to where Allie is. As they draw nearing, the quakes throw the half eaten cookie slightly into the air. 


Despite the pandemonium, Allie can see who the agitators are. First is her mom's bestie: Jen. She's a slender lady of 43 with long dark hair, sporting a purple tank top and short blue jeans, showing off her curvature. Next in line is Kim. A tall busty blonde woman of 40 who loves to party. Her low cut blouse show off her impressive DD breasts as they happily bounce with each step. And lastly was Allie's mom: Kelly. A petite brunette woman of 41 who is several inches taller than her daughter. Her tight summer dress shows off her assets in a confident fashion. 


Each mile tall woman shuffle in and sits down on sectional sofa, effectively surrounding the miniscule girl trapped in a chocolate chip. Before she can scream out to the mountainous women, Kim's voice booms out.


"THESE LOOK ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS KELLY! ... BUT WHAT'S WITH THE HALF EATEN ONE?"


"HMM... I GUESS I MUST HAVE TAKEN A BITE AND SAT IT DOWN!'


Allie screams out, "No, mom! I did! I'm down here!" She stops screaming when Kim's hand begins approaching her, or more accurately: the cookie. Her hand becomes larger and larger the closer it gets, her thumb and index finger spreading out to grasp the cookie.


"I'LL FINISH IT OFF THEN!" Kim's giggles boom.


Fear shocks through Allie's body as the cookie is violently hoisted into the air. The g-forces push her back into the thick chocolate. As she reemerges, she is welcomed by a dark abyss as  Kim's massive red lips part, strings of saliva expanding the further they part. 


"No! Stop! Please don't eat me! Mom! Help!"


"HOLD ON A SECOND!" Kelly's voice booms out, drowning out Allie's pathetic cries for help. Allie thinks she is safe until her mom continues speaking. "SIT THAT BACK DOWN. I WANT TO SHOW YOU TWO SOMETHING!" As Kim sits the cookie back down, Allie notices her mother pick up the shrink ray. "I FINALLY BROKE DOWN AND GOT A SHRINK RAY! WANT TO SEE IT WORK?!" Allie's heart sinks further as the ray points directly at her. "I HAD IT SET TO SHRINK SOMETHING DOWN TO ONE THOUSANDTH OF ITS ORIGINAL SIZE! I'M GONNA MAKE IT ONLY ONLY GOES TO... HOW ABOUT TWO HUNDRETH OF ITS SIZE?!"


Allie's shocked screams are easily drowned about by the titanic ladies' excitement. The end of the shrink ray begins to glow before it emits a crackling sound as it fires. The horrible sense of vertigo envelopes Allie as she further diminishes in size along with the half eaten cookie. After only a moment, the sounds of the massive women become even more intense and other-worldly. As her vision returns, Allie's already sunken heart sinks deeper. The older women were already massive before, but that is now an understatement. 


Having further reduced down, Allie's height is now just above 0.0003 of an inch fall, practically unseeable to the naked eye. Hell, she's the same size as dust, if not smaller. A single inch now measures just over three miles, which means ...  each goddess-like being before her now measure up well past two hundred miles. A single outburst of laughter is like a concussive blast that completely racks Allie's diminutive, pathetic body. Any word that come from their mouths are unrecognizable to Allie. But beyond that, the sheer size difference is incomprehensible. 


Allie snaps back to reality as each woman leans in to observe the cookie that is now the size of a crumb, completely unaware of the tiny girl. Their colossal faces completely take up Allie's vision as they peer closer. The women gasp and begin to laugh once they spot the crumb, pointing at it. It felt as if the women were mocking Allie's situation. Then their faces disappear behind Kim's huge finger as it draws closer to the tiny girl. She can barely let out a scream before the massive finger presses down onto the crumb, causing it to adhere to the flesh. 


From within the chocolate, Allie feels immense G-forces as Kim pulls back her finger and brings it towards her mouth. As her finger draws closer, the crumb flips over, freeing Allie. Emerging from the thick substance, she begins to wipe away the chocolate from her eyes, only to once again see Kim's open maw. However the gaping hole that is her mouth is immeasurably much larger as bursts of hot, steamy air flows out, washing over Allie. Her pathetic screams fall on deaf ears.


As Kim's massive tongue becomes all Allie can see, the crumb loosens its grip to Kim's finger, and it begins to fall, taking Allie with it. Before Kim can react to the shrunken cookie peeling off from her finger, it simply falls down and bounces off her breast. For Allie, it is like the world is ending as she is hurtling through the air, partially trapped in the chocolate chip. Everything is a blur as she propels downward, spiraling out of control. Everything is too chaotic for her to know that she bounced off Kim's moon sized boob, causing her to hurtle further down to bounce off her gargantuan thigh. 


All Allie could simply do was scream as tears flow from her eyes. Everything comes to a crashing end once the cookie finds itself in a crevice. Completely disoriented, Allie slowly composes herself as the the scent of chocolate is completely washed away with a new smell: a pungent, foot odor. Craning her head back, Allie looks up at the Goddesses from between the deep crevice Jen's first and second toes. 


She continues to cry out to the women that surround her, but is easily drowned out when either of them speak; the voices booming out like claps on thunder. Continuing to try and free herself from the thick chocolate proves to be a challenge as she pulls and thrashes around. 


Her attempt to escape ceases when the walls of flesh on either side of Allie begin to rise and fall, grinding the cookie to pieces. All Jen is doing is scrunching her toes into the carpet subconsciously as she gossips with her friends. Slowly, bit by bit the cookie begins to crumble and break apart, threatening to put Allie between the two massive toes, crushing her. The sound of the grinding toes crushing the cookie to dust was so monumentally loud that Allie could not even hear her own screams of terror.


Just as all there was left was the chocolate chip and Allie, the overbearing sense was G-forces launch the dust sized girl upward as Jen is lifting her left leg to cross it over her right. Just as Jen finishes crossing her legs, the chocolate coated girl breaks free and launches towards the third giantess: her mother. Naturally, Allie did not get thrusted upward, but rather downward, directly between her mother's size 8 feet that are firmly planted into the carpet. 


Deep below the surface of the carpet lies Allie, coated in thick melted chocolate as she is finally free from the chip itself. Badly beaten and bruised from being whipped and thrown around like nothing, Allie slowly lifts herself to her hands and knees. She takes a moment to collect herself and takes deep breaths while the women above nonchalantly chit-chat. As she slowly lifts her head, she observes her surroundings, seeing the massively thick carpet fibers packed all around her. Bits of dirt and dust are embedded in some, and things that look like thick plates?


Rising to her feet, Allie stumbles over to one of these plates, curious as to what it is. As she lifts the weird plate that is nearly half her size, she finds it to be very heavy. She still has no clue what it is as she examines it until she hears world shattering scraping sounds from above. The densely packed carpet fibers whip around in all directions. As Allie looks up, she sees what exactly is happening: her mom is rubbing her foot against the carpet.


 As she watches in awe, she notices something else: debris of all sorts is raining down. Chunks of dirt and dust begin crashing around Allie as she begins to panic. There is no feasible place to hide. Then something slams onto her back, knocking her face down. Painfully she rolls over and sits up to see what hit her. A massive boulder with the same texture as that plate is resting right beside her. That's when she realizes it was a flake of skin from her mother's foot, freshly scraped off her sole. Looking back up, she sees tens, if not hundreds of more skin flakes of varying sizes careening downward. All around, the chunks of skin slam on the ground; the sounds of pounding terrifying Allie. She tries to run but does not get far as a massive piece of skin the size of a car slams onto her.


Allie is momentarily knocked out, but when she comes to, she finds that she cannot move her body. The massive chunk of foot flesh crushed Allie and adhered her battered body to it. It rolled over a few times until is came to a rest, leaving Allie on top of it, allowing her to look up at her titanic, oblivious mother. Bloody tears run down her cheeks as Allie begins to lose hope. All she wanted to do was surprise her mother with a visit, but now she's 0.0003 of an inch tall, knocking on Death's door, and not a single soul but her knows. But her terror is not quite over. 


Through whatever hearing Allie has left, she can hear skittering around her. That's when she sees a massive dust mite well over 50 times her size coming towards her. Its hulking, hairy body drawing nearer as its legs pound down. Its beady eyes lock onto Allie, her bloody body mashed to the large boulder of flesh. It quickly rushes its face towards her, its mandibles wide open revealing its awaiting mouth. The gurgling screams fall on deaf ears as the first bite rips her legs from her body. The dust mite happily gobbles away at its meal before it continues. The next bite takes the remainder of Allie body as she is fully engulfed in its mouth. With one final cry for help, the dust mite swallows the tiny morsel. 


All of this happened at the feet of the giant women, completely oblivous as they talked for hours. 


Chapter End Notes:

Took Awhile, But I Hope You Enjoyed This Tale.


One thing about doing this series as I go, the ending of this and Welcome To The Jungle would work better if they were switched. But it is what it is. I hope you enjoy future installments