- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Continuation From The Previous Chapter...


Categories For This Tale Include: Instant Size Change, Unware, Footwear, Feet, Violent, Entrapment

Jon woke up in a painful daze. Everything ached as he tried to sit himself up. Slowly the events of what happened many moments ago began to flood his mind. He remembered shrinking down to 0.02 of an inch tall to climb his aunt's towering foot. Then the unexpected happened when Mollie entered the room, causing Alice to stir, making him become submerged in her toe sweat. The salty liquid seeped into his backpack, causing the shrink ray to malfunction, shrinking him down much, much further down. And it only got worse when it turned out that Mollie also had a thing for Alice's feet, sniffing between the toes, sucking in Jon deep into her nostrils. That's when things become hazy. The last thing he remembered is that is backpack got ripped from him while being sucked in, then darkness. 


As his vision stabilized, he observed his surroundings but couldn't deduce where he was. Being shrunk down this tiny, anything in the room at normal size would be too far from him for his eyesight to comprehend. However judging how cold it was and the dark color of the ground he was on, he could only assume he was sneezed onto the floor. All around him are dried up mountains of mucus that were also ejected from Mollie's nose. It's a miracle that Jon was survived, although he's about to wish he hadn't.


There was a sizeable tremor that rocked the floor, accompanied by a thunderous slap. It happened again but with more force, knocking Jon off his feet. Again it happened, but with considerable more force as the ground quaked and the thunderous clap pierced the air so loud that it would shatter glass on skyscrapers. Then in an instant, a shadow cast down over Jon. He looked up just in time to see the sky fall on top of him. The sky of course was Alice's foot as she simply walked across the living room. Her bare foot slapped down onto the hardwood floor. 


Words could not describe the pandemonium of the event of a simple foot step to Jon. His ears rang as the dimension shattering slap of her foot was far too much to handle. He found himself between the ridges of her sole, however they were massive canyons he easily fit inside of. The pounding force launched Jon off the ground and hurtled him upward where he adhered to his aunt's flesh like dirt. He tried his best to scream but he wasn't sure if he even was since he couldn't hear a thing. The overwhelming scent of lavender lotion and foot sweat was thick in the air. Then at breakneck speeds, Alice took another step. The stress and G-forces knocked Jon out.

---


Mollie woke up with her head spinning. She pushed herself up to a seated position as she came to. Instantly a horrible odor attacked her senses. She plugged her nose as she went to call out to her mom but stopped. She finally got a good look at her surroundings. Everything seemed foreign, almost like she ended up in an alien world. From atop a mound of dirt, Mollie found herself in a deep valley that seemingly goes on for miles. The ground is nothing but dirt that is mashed into something resembling... leather? Miles above, a formation goes across the white hazy sky with each end disappearing upon the apex of the valley. Mollie began to put things together, along with the horrible, foot odorey smell.


"What the hell?! Is this mom's sandal?!"


Getting onto her feet, Mollie ran her fingers through her hair as a flurry of emotions ran through her mind. Anything beyond the sandal landscape was incomprehensible. The blurry colors resemble the layout of the house but that was all. She began meandering across the hellish landscape as she fears how she will make it out of this. After several moments, she stops to think *how* this happened. It didn't take long for her to come to a realization.


"Jon!"


She began looking around, screaming out his name.


"Jon, this isn't funny! Where are you?"


She continued searching, looking up at the atmosphere above her, thinking maybe he's looking down on her like a god. 


After what felt hours, Mollie began to feel tremors. Along with the growing strength of the tremors came the sound of slapping thuds, piercing across the landscape. The quakes grew too powerful for Mollie to keep her balance, causing her to fall onto butt, only then to be thrown around as if she was on a trampoline. Then the mayhem came to a halt. For the moment. 


As Mollie picked herself back up, the sounds of something scraping across the hardwood floor with the sounds of thwapping echoed all over. She looked up to see a new blurry mass standing high above the sandal. 


"M-Mom?!" she stuttered in disbelief. 


The noises echoing through the air are from Alice slipping on her other sandal, slapping it around and scrunching her toes to make it fit nicely. When the noises stop, the world around Mollie darkness as her mother's left foot begins to hover over. The blurry mass begins to become distinct as it looms closer and closer until the ridges of the toes come into focus. Mollie screams out as she turns and run away. The massive toes crash miles ahead, shifting the ground beneath Mollie harshly, throwing her down. Next, the ball of Alice's foot slams down close to Mollie, then the ground quakes again as the massive woman scrunches her toes forward to slide the sandal back. Once her toes reach the end, she sits her foot down.


All Mollie would do was scream and hold her arms up as her mother's foot began to descend onto her. She closed eyes and waited for death as the colossal foot came down. Moments later, she opens her tightly shut eyes to find herself in a very dimly lit area as the overbearing smell of feet and lotion assaulted her senses. Observing further, she concludes exactly where she is.


"No wa~y," she exhaled. "Am I really between her ridges?" 


Before she could get up, everything creaked as the foot pressed down as Alice went to take a step. The G-forces pushed Mollie into the sandal's sole, locking her into place. She couldn't even let out a scream as she surged forward with her mother's swinging foot at nearly a thousand miles per hour. The slapping shockwave as the foot stepped down, the sudden stop, the foot grinding around, the complete pandemonium caused Mollie to pass out.


---


A few hours later, Jon slowly opened his eyes. It took him a moment to piece back together what happened and where he most likely is. Deep within a ridge on Alice's sole, Jon's sprawled out naked body is plastered against his aunt's foot flesh. The mixture of bodily oils, sweat, and lotion is enough to entrap him against her as it thickly coats his diminutive form. Along with the throbbing headache, he felt a tingling sensation on the backside of his body. He goes to free his arm, but is unable to. He tries again with more power but feels like he's tearing off his skin. He goes to turn his head to see why but the same sensation is felt on the back of his head. Craning his eyes to see his arm, he comes to the startling discovery.


He's being absorbed.


He's was so small enough that he is being consumed into Alice's skin with the hydrating lotion.


His arm was half buried deep into his aunt's foot, and that could only mean that the rest of his body was at the same progression. He screamed and tried to flail his body with all he had to break free but the moist flesh had a powerful hold on him. He fought for what felt like hours before he drained himself of all his energy. His vision goes blurry as the gravity of the situation takes over his mind. All he can see as his looks downward is an inverted valley of foot flesh before a void of darkness as Alice stands full weight on her sandal, allowing very little light to seep in. 


As his body further becomes one with his aunt's foot, all he can hear the rumblings of her voice through her body as she speaks to someone. That someone also being a god like being in size. In his lustful mood, Jon wound up being a microbe with no chance of being saved. He's now nothing but a germ to his aunt, to be absorbed by the feet he loved so much. In no time at all, Jon was no more as he has been assimilated.


---


Miles below, Mollie awakens to the sounds of booming, which was from mother simply talking. Even with her eyes wide open, Mollie could see very little as very little light got to her. The heat and humidity was severely intense as her mother's foot pressed down firmly into the sandal. It was so bad it felt like she was drowning in the musty air.


 However, she was drowning, in a sense. 


The extreme heat and humidity caused all the dirt packed into the sandal's sole to a muddy mixture. Mollie, having been pressed into the sole from the G-forces from her mother walking, has found herself partially submerged in the thick muck, leaving only her face and chest free. 


Mollie could hardly hear herself scream as the gunk fills up her ears. The density of the muck was far too great for her to try to break free. Tears rolled down her face before they soaked into the dirt. All sense of time was lost on her as she panicked. He expected this to have ended by now if this was a prank from Jon, but it hasn't. Unbeknownst to her, he was been absorbed into her mother's foot. There is no rescue, especially now since the shrink ray has short circuited. 


The world around her shifts harshly, back and forth. More light floods the space between the sandal and sole. Alice was nonchalantly shaking her foot as she sits cross legged, talking with her sister. Not that Mollie would be able to tell due to her pathetic size and situation. And as her mom continued to shake her foot, a negligible bead of sweat broke free and plummeted on top of Mollie. It landed and did not dissipate, leaving Mollie entirely submerged. She kept her eyes and mouth tightly shut, but the sweat was still making it's way inside her. The burning, salty liquid entered her mouth, causing her to gag. This caused even more to enter her mouth, leaving her no choice but to swallow. The asphyxiation threw her eyes open as her body began to thrash. The burning she felt was the least of her worries as she was about to drown. 


Suddenly, there was darkness and extreme pressure. Alice had sat her foot back onto the ground, and a ridge landing directly on top of her daughter. Granted the sweat that was drowning her has been squashed away, Mollie's face was plastered against her mother's foot. She managed little gasps of air that was thick of foot sweat, but it was air nonetheless. 


Some amount of time later, Alice began walking home, continuing to press her sole onto her daughter completely unaware. Once she returned home, she kicked off her sandals. Down below, Mollie watched her blur of a mother walk off into the distance, as she and the quakes disappeared. At this point, only her eyes, nose, and mouth were free as the rest of her body to buried deep in dirt. Completely defeated, she resigned herself to her lot in life, to be part of her mother's sandal. She cried herself to sleep as the muck all around her began to dry.


She has no idea how long she will last. 

Chapter End Notes:

I Hope You Enjoyed The Wrap-Up Of This Tale.