- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Temporary Advertisement: I have started a standalone story called Test Subject. If you love nanoscopic content, unaware giantesses, carpet jungles, then please give it a read and a review.


Now back to our regular scheduled programming...

It was a staggeringly busy day at the bakery Martin worked at. Due to some mismanagement with the orders and when they needed to be made, they found themselves deep in rush orders. The kitchens were packed with other bakers, working alongside Martin, who was one of the top bakers. Cakes, cookies, cupcakes, and various other pastries were flying out of the kitchen into the hands of the customers, who were lined up outside. 


"How did this happen again?" Julie asked Martin. Julie was a new hire, a 22-year-old blonde haired woman, fresh out of college working at the bakery part time. She took a liking to Martin, wanting to date someone who was a few years older than she was. And Martin reciprocated her advances, finding it difficult to not check out her slim figure. 


"Your guess is as good as mine," he replied as he wiped the sweat off his forehead with his sleeve, "I'm not very good with computers, but even I could schedule this out more properly."


"Do you think we'll be able to keep up?"


Looking out through the small window that leads to the front area, the long line of boisterous people was intimidating. "I sure hope so..."


"So, maybe after work, we could go back to your apartment and... destress?"


Martin felt his heart skip a beat. Looking towards Julie, he saw her staring right back at him. "Yeah, I think that would do us some good."


Her smile widened. "Then let's get this done."


Several moments went by as the staff furiously baked. Martin glanced at the clock, seeing it was 2pm. "Alright, I need to go the crafting room."


"Roger."


Exiting the kitchen to enter the crafting room, Martin was met with a dozen large cupcakes sitting upon the tables. The bakery was famous for its high-quality goods, but also its most expensive baked goods. In theory, a cupcake made twenty times its normal size, shrunken down to scale packs twenty times the flavor. While it is still large, it is easy to craft / sculpt highly detailed decorations the customers want on them. Martin personally never saw the appeal, or noticed the packed taste, but people with money buy it anyhow. Picking up a tub of thick frosting and a backet full of various sized rubber spatulas, he got to work.


It was back breaking work, being hunched over the giant cupcakes as he worked his magic. These particular cupcakes are for a wedding reception, meant to be taking place close to 9pm. The customer requested to have Roman architecture inspired buildings sat upon the cupcakes. Martin was skilled with sculpting, so it didn't take him long to get the majority of it done on all the cakes. All that was left was to add the finer details. A method often used for times like these was to use a shrink ray. It allowed him or whoever was sculpting to get the finer details set. Granted after the cupcake is shrunk down to size, those details are largely missed, but again, people with money to burn will buy them. 


Going back to the doorway that leads to the kitchen, he peered out, watching the madness unfold as everyone is trying to keep the orders up, as it was already 5pm. By protocol, one must be present when someone shrinks down for safety measures. However, Martin could tell no one could take the time to break away to supervise him. As he contemplated what to do, Julie walked past him.


"What's up?" she asked.


"Ehh, I have the shrink down now to finish, but you're all too busy."


"That's true... I could always come by every now and then to make sure you're okay."


"That'll work. Want to shrink me down?"


"Fufu, I would love to," she cooed, gently rubbing her hand down his chest.


If it wasn't for the work they had to do, that arousal alone between the two would've been enough for on-the-job sex. Slipping back into the crafting room, Martin handed her the shrink ray, set for an inch. "Why so small?" she asked.


"Because I have to add some super fine details at the base," he said as he put on coveralls.  "Shouldn't take me more than fifteen minutes a cake. So just as I finish up, the wedding caterer should be here to pick them up."


"Gotcha." she said as she pulled the trigger. Martin quickly diminished in size at Julie's converse clad feet. Squatting down, she carefully plucked him off the floor. "Say," he smoothly said, licking her lips, "You look absolutely scrumptious."


"We already almost had that scare here before, so let's not joke around."


"Aww..."


"However, you can eat me up tonight after work."


"Ooooo!" she breathed with hearts in her eyes. "Hope you'll be ready then," she said with a wink. Slowly depositing Martin on the first cupcake, she stepped back, watching him immediately start adding the details in the 'marble columns.' "Alright, I'll come through periodically. Good luck."


And with that, she went back into the kitchen, leaving Martin alone to work.


---


It was ten til eight as Martin quickly sculpted the final cupcake. Julie did as promised and came by every now and then. She shrank down the finished cupcakes and sat them in the box. The time limit was close, but Martin felt confident he could have it done before the caterer arrives. Carving out the final bits as he made his way around, he admired his handiwork now that he was done.


"Phew, it's a damn shame come an hour or so from now this'll all be chewed to mush. Least the pay is good."


Feeling the familiar sensation of footsteps vibrate the ground beneath him, he turned back around towards the door to greet Julie once more. However, this time, it wasn't her. It was another newer hire, one who has only been here for a couple days, unaware of what takes place back here. Her name was Phoebe, a petite, shorter girl, with her long black hair tied back in a ponytail. She was carrying boxes all the way past her forehead. 


"Damn it, doesn't she know she's not aloud back here yet?" he breathed to himself. "Oh well, she is cute though. Shame her boyfriend disappeared on her... Hmm?" He watched as she clumsily made her way through the room. Her hips bumped into the table Julie sat the shrink ray on rather harshly, skidding it to the other side. That impact caused her to stumble towards the table he was on. "Oh shit, PHOEBE!" Her black skirt cladded hip bumped into the table with major severity, throwing Martin back onto his ass, underneath part of the sculpture. The impact caused a weak spot above him to give, dropping a large glob of frosting over top of him.


"Shit," Phoebe whispered to herself as she stumbled around. Having finally made it to the other end of the room, she sat down the boxes her was ordered to bring in. "There," she said, dusting her hands off. Turning around, she left the room to get back to her station.


A few moments later, Julie walked back in. She went right to the final cupcake, expecting to see Martin either finishing up or waiting for her. However, she didn't see him whatsoever. He peered all around the cupcake, not seeing any sign of him.


"Martin?" she called out.


From underneath the glob of frosting, he could hear her muffled voice. He tried to scream out, but the frosting was super thick and hard to move. He continued fighting to break free as she continually called out to him.


"Hmm..." she mumbled. Looking back, she noticed the shrink ray wasn't where she left it last. Picking it up and looking at it, she began thinking out loud. "I guess someone already restored his size?" Martin heard this, sending a chill down his spine. He doubled, no, tripled his efforts to break free from his frosty prison. Peering in close again to the cupcake, she continued thinking out loud. "If that's the case, then why not shrink this down afterwards then?"


"Yes, yes!" Martin thought, hearing her. "Keep looking!"


Standing back up to full height with her hand on her hip, she continued pondering. That was until she heard the manager calling back for the wedding cupcakes. "O-Oh, coming right out!" she yelled. Adjusting the shrink ray to reduce an object 20x, she pointed it right at the last remaining cupcake, currently holding Martin hostage. He continued kicking, feeling himself break free. Just as he broke the thick cover off, it was too late as Julie pulled the trigger. 


The familiar sensation of shrinking coursed through his body. Regaining his sight, his heart sank as the massive room was now unrecognizable. But the room paled in comparison to Julie, who was now a titaness. He was now 0.05" tall while she was now a mile and a half tall. Trying to get to his feet to try and catch her attention, he tripped over the mound of frosting he just broke free from. A shadow loomed overhead as her gargantuan hand reached down to pick up the cupcake. The G-forces pushed him harshly into the frosty ground as the entire sugary structure raised into the air. Firmly mashed into place, he couldn't move as Julie sat the cupcake with the rest, closing the lid to trap Martin in the darkness.


From outside the box, he could hear various voices and sounds as Julie carried it and him through the kitchen, out to the front desk. In only a moment, he was handed off to the caterer. 


---


Martin was petrified. Nearly an hour has passed, and he has since broke free from the frosting once again. He knew what danger he faced. He knew how tiny he was. He knew there were realistically two ways out of this mess. Either capture someone's attention, or Julie realizes her mistake and quickly contacts the caterer. His heart rate continued rising as from outside his prison, he heard a growing volume of voices, soon followed by bass-heavy music. He knew the time was coming just as the lid of the box was ripped out. Light flooded in from the various, party lights, partially blinding Martin. Before he could regain his sight, he could tell the surrounding cupcakes around him were being pulled out. Still blurry, the hand reached down and grabbed the one he was on, swiftly placed on a display shelf.


Again, finding himself plastered to the frosty floor from the quick movement, he sat back up to see the scene he was in. He was on the dessert table in the corner of the reception hall as all the wedding guests were coming in to take their seats. The blaring music was amplified by his tiny size, giving him an instant splitting headache. Lights danced around in the dim room as the entire room awaited the wedding party to make their way in. He knew time was running out for option two to transpire. A part of him wanted to get off the cupcake, but he knew if he did, he would never be found. All he could do was wait and pray.


Looking up at the frosty structure he had built, he surmised that if he climbed to the top, it would increase the chances of him being seen. As he began to climb up a column, the wedding party began entering. Taking hold of the thick frosting, he found it difficult, but not impossible to climb. The boisterous cheers and applause filling the room gave Martin motivation, though he wasn't the target of the praise. Before he reached the peak of the structure, the party was already seated at their table, not far off from the dessert table. Time was ticking.


Standing at the tallest point, Martin was ready, his body trembling. He was hoping any second now Julie or anyone else from the bakery would burst through the door to rescue him. His anxiety worsened as the wedding party got back up to grab their food, knowing they soon will be heading his way. Watching from afar at the other end of the food table, the bridesmaids were getting closer and closer. His heart was pounding so loud it almost drowned out the bass heavy music. Step by step, the purple dressed-clad women were nearly in front on him. In the dancing lights, he found it hard to see their faces, but he could at least see their dresses were low cut, revealing a good amount of cleavage. 


The dreaded moment arrived as the first bridesmaid stood in front of the dessert table, towering over the tiny man. He jumped up and down, waving his hands, shouting, "HELP!!! DOWN HERE!!!" Though is was no use. Not only was the music so loud that he couldn't even hear himself, but his coveralls are also completely coated in frosting, effectively camouflaging him. Her massive hand came down, plucking up the cupcake beside him. The quick movements of ginormous objects filled Martin with even more fear, making him fall back down onto his ass. One by one the bridesmaids picked up cupcakes around him, until the fateful hand picked up the one he was on. 


The thrust upward sunk him back into the frosting, disorienting him as the woman sat him on her plate of food. Being the final food item to grab, she went back to the table with the rest of the women. Time was rapidly running out for Martin as he desperately broke free from the thick frosting once again. It was now or never. He looked up at the titaness who either would be his savior or devourer, a brunette woman in her early forties with long, wild hair. Her smile stretched wide with her full lips as she loudly spoke and laughed, adding to the decibels destroying Martin's sense of hearing. Her whole demeanor showed she was normally the life of the party as her giant breasts wobbled within her dress, along with the scent of alcohol wafting from her mouth. 


Martin helplessly tried to get her attention, jumping up and down, waving him arms. But in the dimly lit room with dancing lights, and the loud music, no one would be able to see or hear him. His cries came to a halt as her hand grabbed the cupcake, throwing him back down. Raising it up to her face, she marveled at the craftsmanship of the topping decoration. He desperately waved his arms again, hoping in vain that she notices him. But her gaze shifted away from him as she loudly spoke to one of her fellow bridesmaids. He couldn't understand what she was saying as his ears were surely bleeding by now. Then what he feared the most happened. 


Positioning the cupcake in front of her waiting maw, Martin got a good look at her massive mouth, stretching over four hundred feet wide. Her red painted lips parted, revealing her pearly white teeth and the darkness that lurks behind them. The strong wave of alcohol hit Martin as it escaped her mouth, instantly adding to his headache. Her immensely large pink tongue slithered out, licking her lips as her taste buds anticipated the sugary goodness, opting to go for desserts first. Soon, her gaping maw was all he could see as she brought the cupcake to her mouth. The escaping hot, humid air coated him in a thin layer of moisture, scented in alcohol of course. 


Martin was frozen in fear, unable to let out a scream the closer he got to her mouth. Hopes of Julie bursting in to save him was out the door now. Even if she was just outside, ready to charge inside, he would already be eaten, awaiting digestion in this woman's stomach. A wall of white crashed down in front of him, easily slicing through the cake as the woman took a bite. The shadow he found himself under grew darker as her moist upper lip slammed on top of him. The intense heat and wetness from her lip partially melted the frosting and adhering to it. He could feel himself being pulled along off the cupcake as the woman finished her bite, finding himself stuck to her inner lip. 


Martin has a front row seat to witness what happens to food as its being chewed to mush. Though he couldn't see, he sure could hear and feel each mastication as her building sized teeth mashed the cake, deforming it all to a wet mush as her saliva saturated it. Her tongue squished the frosted covered cupcake all over her mouth, squelching with each movement. Soon, the massive beast began rounding up the entire mess of mushy cake towards the back of her throat. The wet sound of her gulp made his heart stop as the mass of food disappeared down her gullet. 


Light flooded back as the woman went for another bite of the cupcake. As she bit down, he was plastered again between her lip and a frosty ground. As she pulled away, Martin was no longer stuck to her lip, finding himself back on the cake. Rather than setting the cupcake back down as she ate, she kept it close to her lips. The diminutive sized man watched as her lips contorted with each chewing motion, as a lustful moan escaped between them. Tilting her head back as to show her neck to Martin, she swallowed, leaving him to watch the lump disappear as it traveled down her throat. 


Standing on all fours at the edge of cupcake, the edge made the woman's teeth, he peered down, watching boulder sized crumbs break away, falling down between the massive canyon between her breasts. He had a choice to make. He could either wait here and hope Julie crashes the party, stopping this woman from eating him, or jump down on her gigantic boobs and try to get her attention later. And if he was to ultimately lose his life whichever route he chose, would he rather be eaten, or be squished between mountainous breasts?


As he pondered, his decision was set in stone as the cupcake once again lurched forward towards the gaping maw, leaving Martin unable to lunge forward to plummet down to her chest. There were no more bites to take from the cupcake. Her lip, her teeth passed overhead as she pushed the rest of the cake into her mouth. As the flow of light was cut off as the giantess closed her lips, her tongue pushed up, mashing Martin against the roof of her mouth. Saliva quickly coated him along with extra moist frosting. He was tossed in the mess of mush as the woman savored the delectable cake. In the darkness, he couldn't see what was going on around him, though he knew what was going on. Her molars brushed passed him, nearly pulling him in between her teeth. 


As her molar pulled back down, he subsequently dropped down directly in the middle of her molar, resting on masticated cake. More cake was pushed between her teeth by her monstrous tongue, burying Martin. Intense pressure could be felt as she bit back down. The cupcake fell apart, crumbling away from her teeth. Her molars collided, yet somehow Martin didn't burst. He was partially buried in compressed frosting lodged in her tooth. Another volley hot, moist cake dropped down for another bite. Then another. And another.


Martin was at his limit, though by now he resigned himself to his fate. He was unsure what would happen, whether he ultimately gets chewed up, or smothered in food. Though neither of those two options will come to fruition as she sucked on some on the frosty mush from her bites, he and a glob of cake dislodged from her molar, joining the rest of the masticated food. 


Martin was beginning to wish that she chewed him to bits as that would have been a faster death. Her tongue began preparing the mass of food, scooping up every bit and gathering it on the back of her mouth. For a moment, he saw a glimmer of light piercing through her lips, then in an instant, he was violently pulled down her gullet as the woman swallowed him alive.


Down and down he went as he traveled the length of her esophagus. The sound of her heartbeat was loud and clear as he got closer to her stomach. Feeling added pressure as he entered through the sphincter of her stomach, he free fell down onto a mass of floating mush. The heat, the stench, the lack of oxygen was too hard to bear. In the sea of stomach acid and alcohol, the cupcake was unable to resist the acidity. 


Martin's heart was beating faster the closer he got to death. From deep inside of her, he could still hear and feel the bass from the music. The laughing and indistinguishable speaking rumbled and echoed throughout. Outside of her stomach was a party of celebration and a new start to some strange couple's lives, as he rested upon a sea of acid, awaiting his fate. Though he was not in direct contact with the stomach acid, he could feel his skin begin to burn. He was hoping the lack of air would knock him out before he could feel the pain of his skin melting off from his bones. 


Up above, he heard more moist noises, unaware the woman began to eat something else. The sounds continued, growing in intensity, until ultimately, he heard it squelch through the stomach's sphincter, dropping a load of chewed food directly on top of Martin, submerging the island of mush he was on. Trapped deep under the sea of acid, the intensity of which it burned increased dramatically. He couldn't hold back screaming as acid began filling his mouth, as his eyes melted. Patches of his skin broke off before his consciousness ultimately faded.


---


Julie sat in silence in the crafting room. Her heart was hardly beating as she came to grips to what possibly happened to Martin. She never saw him on the cupcake, nor saw him anywhere else in the bakery. His phone was still in his locker, which means he never left, at least, under his own power. She knew he had to have been still on that last cupcake, shrunken down a second time to an extremely small size. A man smaller than a bug, stuck to a large cake. A man so small that no person could see him as they went to eat it. As he thoughts continued, her heart rate came back. The entire scenario was beginning to make her feel aroused. The mere thought of someone being eaten alive by an oblivious person awakened a fetish she didn't know she had. Though she felt guilty to what happened to Martin, it couldn't stop her from rubbing her moist vaginal lips through her work pants. 


Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review if you liked this chapter!